Restart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said "Are you sure, none of us mind and Lin and Tonca are sure to give you great pleasure. It will be a great introduction to our lifestyle."

Izabel shook her head again and said "You don't understand. I've spent all my life trying to solve the mystery of flight TQ443 and never had time for any proper relationships, so I've never had sex before."

All of us were stunned by her revelation. Yu Yan hugged her and said "I'm so sorry, we didn't want to embarrass you. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. James and I were the same when we arrived here."

I added "I apologize Izabel, this would probably be a good time to explain how things were when we first arrived."

Yu Yan released Izabel but took her hand and asked "Do you want to hear it now?

Izabel nodded and Yu Yan began telling her our story starting with our first meeting on the doomed aircraft. Tonca and Lin excused themselves and I watched as they headed off to the more private area further down the river where Yu Yan and I had our first sex. I was proud of them for considering Izabel's feelings and not just going ahead as they would normally have done.

Apart from a few brief interruptions as our younger children said goodbye before leaving with their grandparents Yu Yan was able to recount everything. She held back nothing, including telling Izabel about our body issues and how we had sex the first time together. She stopped the narrative just before the part where the villagers became aware of my fertility.

Izabel was astounded and looked at us in wonder "You went through so much, it's an amazing story!"

Yu Yan looked at me and I nodded, "That's only the beginning. Do you want to hear the rest?"

"Yes, please tell me everything."

Looking at Izabel I could see that her earlier arousal hadn't abated, in fact it seemed like Yu Yan's story had aroused her even more. Apart from the visual signs a distinct scent of aroused womanhood pervaded the hot, still air. I was sure that she was moist between her legs and my natural response to these thoughts and the pheromones I was inhaling caused my penis to stir. I made no attempt to hide it and took pleasure in the fact that she watched its progress with interest as Yu Yan continued.

Upon hearing how I began to impregnate the women of the village, Izabel asked Yu Yan "Didn't you mind your husband having sex with all these others?"

"No, I knew the survival of the tribe depended on it and I knew he only loved me. In fact, I actually found it extremely arousing and still do whenever we're together with another woman."

I explained "Part of the tradition of this tribe is that women can choose who to mate with. If she is married the husband will always be present but there is no issue with other men or women joining in."

Yu Yan added "Of course you don't have to do this, it's your choice. I was never interested in having other men until I saw Tonca with Lin. Yesterday was the first time we included him."

I could see Izabel was struggling to take this all in. I thought this would be a good time for a break and suggested a cool down in the water. Both ladies agreed. As we stood my erection became more obvious and Yu Yan said "All this reminiscing seems to have gotten you excited!"

"I can't deny it!"

I reached out and felt between her legs, as expected I encountered very wet hot flesh. "You're no better" I laughed.

Yu Yan also laughed and I could tell she wanted more. She said "Izabel, we have to take care of each other, you can go ahead and swim if you want or stay and watch."

Izabel nodded, then hesitated a moment before walking into the water. She didn't go far and turned around to watch us.

Yu Yan sank to her knees kissing my body on the way down. She took hold of my rigid cock and sucked my whole length into her mouth. I grunted in pleasure and took hold of her head, guiding it as she bobbed back and forth. I was already so turned on that I didn't need any further stimulation. I said "I'm ready if you are!"

Yu Yan released me and turned around facing the water and Izabel. She went down onto her elbows raising her rear towards me. Sinking to my knees, I could see she was ready but couldn't resist bending over and licking her pussy until she was groaning in delight. I then raised myself, took hold of her hips and pushed my penis into her. Yu Yan cried out and I began thrusting in the tempo I knew she liked best.

Looking up I locked eyes with Izabel, she'd moved slightly closer and the waterline was now just above her pelvis. She looked stunning standing there with water cascading down her body. I especially liked watching drops as they moved down over her small breasts, collecting on the end of her hard nipples before dripping into the water.

We were both getting close to completion and I sped up my thrusts enjoying the sound of flesh slapping on flesh each time I drove forward. I noticed Izabel turn away and followed her line of sight. It was Lin and Tonca, they both looked dishevelled and judging by the still unbound and glistening shaft of Tonca's penis and Lin's dripping pussy they had only just finished. The two of them stopped and watched us. Having them all as an audience pushed me over the edge and I was glad to feel and hear Yu Yan's orgasm just as I climaxed myself.

We stayed locked together slowly coming down from our high. When I'd caught my breath I slowly pulled out. My penis plopped out followed by a small pussy fart and a trickle of out juices. Lin and Tonca laughed and walked towards us. Yu Yan stood up and the trickle turned to a flood as the rest of my load followed the gravitational pull. I kissed her and took Lin's hand as the four of us joined Izabel in the water.

She cleared her throat and while still blushing furiously said "That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!"

Yu Yan smiled at her and waded over to give her a hug. As the two of the separated, Lin and Tonca decided it was time to lighten the mood and began splashing them furiously. There were screams and laughter from Yu Yan and Izabel before they began to retaliate. I joined in on the fun which soon escalated to an all-out water fight with everyone against everyone else.

I don't know how many breasts, nipples, pussies and bottoms I touched and quickly lost count of the number of times my cock was grabbed. It was all harmless fun and we were soon exhausted by the effort. The five of us left the water and dropped to the ground to rest. When we were dry, Yu Yan said "Izabel, you're welcome to come and live with us. Our hut is large enough and you might prefer it to being in the main building."

Izabel immediately nodded "Yes please, thank you so much. I didn't feel comfortable amongst so many people and couldn't sleep all night."

"It was the same for us and, although it's considered an honour to be allowed to live there, we wanted out own hut."

When we reached our home, I asked Tonca to find a sleeping mat for Izabel. Yu Yan showed her inside and explained that we only unrolled the mats when we slept or made love. At the moment we had 4 mats, one large one for YuYan and me and three smaller ones for our children. Sira and Jake often also stayed at their grandparents hut, but even when they were here there was plenty of space for another adult.

It was time for lunch and Izabel was keen to help prepare the food. She was a quick learner and a good worker, I could see she was adjusting to life here very quickly and hoped she would find happiness and peace.

After a delicious lunch we retired inside. I asked Izabel if she could help me to identify our location on the map we'd found in the helicopter. We knelt on the floor and with the help of the GPS device we were able to determine our position and roughly calculate the area they'd covered by helicopter. Even assuming that they would have been able to see the main wreckage from the air, it still left a huge area that hadn't been searched.

I explained to Izabel that we'd like to help her search for the plane but only if there was no danger to the tribe, having the map and the GPS device should improve the odds slightly. She was overcome with emotion at the news and unexpectedly hugged me in thanks. I wasn't expecting it and lost my balance, falling onto my back, pulling her down onto me. Feeling her body squirming on top of me as she tried to raise herself up was very enjoyable and quickly led to a full blown erection which she didn't fail to notice.

Her face and chest turned bright red as she flushed with embarrassment and arousal. Yu Yan laughed at our predicament before helping Izabel stand. I remained lying on my back and watched as Yu Yan gently held Izabel and then slowly moved closer giving her a sensual kiss. My cock twitched as I observed the two women, Izabel first stood stiffly but then her stance softened as she began to respond. Soon, their arms wrapped themselves around each other, pulling their bodies closer.

Yu Yan's hands dropped to Izabel's bottom and she began to gently rub the firm globes, pulling them apart in the process. I was treated to an intimate view of her most private places and couldn't resist standing up and joining in. I was behind Izabel and began to caress her neck and back. My rigid penis was poking her cheeks and was quickly discovered by Yu Yan. She took hold of me and directed my shaft between Izabel's legs. I could feel moisture and soft pubic hair as it slid across her pussy.

The two of them separated and Izabel was panting as she said "Oh... I never knew kissing could be like that!"

Yu Yan gently stroked her face as she replied "Kissing is great but it's nothing compared to making love, do you want to?"

After a brief hesitation, Izabel whispered "Yes".

We guided her to the ground and Yu Yan began to kiss her again while gently caressing one of her breasts. I joined in and took a nipple in my mouth sucking and licking it. Izabel groaned loudly as she continued to kiss Yu Yan and I placed one hand on her stomach before slowly sliding it down between her legs.

At first contact with her pubic hair, her body jerked and she clamped her legs shut. I waited and Yu Yan broke off their kiss, saying "Just relax, everything will be fine" and then taking Izabel's other nipple into her mouth. Both of us were sucking and licking and I soon felt Izabel relax. Her legs parted and my hand was free to move further. I soon felt her moist and swollen lips and stroked a finger between them. To our surprise, Izabel's body shuddered and she screamed in pleasure. I felt her pussy pulse and then begin to spray.

Yu Yan and I released her nipples and watched as she slowly recovered. She opened her eyes and we could see she was embarrassed by what had just happened. Yu Yan kissed her briefly and then said "Wow, you are a very sexy woman."

"I'm sorry, I've just been so aroused by everything here."

"Don't apologize, it's fantastic and we've only just begun!" I said.

Yu Yan nodded and I felt her hand between Izabel's legs. Her fingers soon joined mine and slowly penetrated her virginal pussy. We watched Izabel's face and soon her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open as she began to pant with pleasure. Yu Yan looked at me and said "Take her now James, she's ready."

I withdrew my hand and rose to my knees. "Izabel, lift your knees and spread your legs widely."

She did as she was asked and I saw her raise her head as she watched me move into position between her parted legs. Her eyes widened as she saw Yu Yan take hold of my shaft and guide it to her pink and pulsing opening. She gasped as I made contact and Yu Yan rubbed my glans up and down her soaked pussy lips, gathering as much lubrication as she could. Izabel's head dropped and she groaned when my moistened tip was rubbed across her sensitive clitoris.

I could feel the small bump as it tickled the underside of my penis each time Yu Yan skilfully moved me over it. It was clear that Izabel was again close to another orgasm and Yu Yan took the opportunity to place me back at her opening and then, with her other hand, push me forwards. I sunk a short distance into the extremely tight, hot and wet canal before I encountered the obstacle of her hymen. I stopped my forward motion and waited for her to adapt to my presence.

It wasn't long before her body began to writhe beneath me and I felt her legs wrap around my waist. Her pussy was pulsing and more and more fluid was surrounding my tip and shaft. It was time, I pushed forward slowly and soon felt a tearing sensation around my glans before I sank all the way into her. Izabel cried out in pain and I again stopped moving, I hated causing her pain and hoped it would soon change to pleasure. Yu Yan kissed her and then whispered soothing words as we waited for the pain to fade. When I felt her relax I contracted my pelvic muscles causing my cock to twitch and enlarge.

After a few minutes of this, Izabel began moaning and thrusting against me with her hips. I took this as a signal to proceed and withdrew my penis from her clutching pussy until only the tip remained before I reversed direction and plunged into her again. She cried out loudly, but this time in pleasure not pain and I repeated the action with a steady rhythm. Her cries turned to squeals as she got closer to another orgasm and when Yu Yan used her fingers to further stimulate her clitoris it pushed her over the edge.

Despite the many women I'd copulated with I'd never experienced one that orgasmed with such intensity. Izabel's pussy clamped down on my entire length and I was unable to continue thrusting as my penis was held so firmly. At the same time a flood of hot liquid was ejected and sprayed over my crotch and testicles and Izabel screamed louder than ever and then fainted!

Yu Yan and I were surprised by her unexpected reaction and then began to worry as she didn't respond. I still couldn't withdraw and didn't want to force anything fearing I would injure her. After what seemed like an age, but was probably around five minutes, she opened her eyes and stared at us blearily. "What happened?"

"You fainted!" replied Yu Yan, "Are you OK?"

Izabel nodded "Yes, I feel fantastic, I had no idea sex would be so intense!"

She then noticed that I was still deeply embedded within her "Didn't you finish?"

I shook my head "Actually, I can't move!"

Izabel looked shocked and slightly worried as she unclasped her legs from my waist spreading them as far apart as she could. I felt a slight loosening of her grip but not enough for me to pull out and began to wonder if I would have to become flaccid in order to remove myself. If this was the case, it could take some time as the tight pulsating grip all along my penis was very stimulating and keeping me rock hard.

I tried to move again but it was no use. Izabel began to panic and Yu Yan quickly soothed her and told her to relax, she kissed her deeply and played with her nipples before sliding her hand down and stimulating her clitoris. Her caresses soon had the desired effect and I felt additional lubrication and a change in the pulsing along my shaft. With a small rocking motion I was able to move out and in a few centimetres at a time. Things quickly got looser and Izabel was well on the way to another climax. This time I made sure to keep my thrusts short and pulled out as she hit her peak.

Yu Yan was ready and grabbed my cock, tapping it on Izabel's engorged clitoris a few times before using her hand to bring me to fruition. I gasped as my orgasm hit and with Yu Yan aiming, blasted stream after stream of semen over Izabel, literally coating her from neck to crotch. When the last drop was squeezed from my rapidly deflating penis I dropped onto the mat besides my wife and guest and lay there panting.

Yu Yan was the only one that hadn't been taken care of and I felt bad that I no longer had the energy to help her. I watched as she climbed over Izabel and began to clean up the mess I'd made using her tongue. It was then that Lin and Tonca arrived and I knew the solution to my dilemma. I smiled at them and said "You're just in time, Tonca, please take care of Yu Yan!"

Yu Yan gave me a big smile as she turned and watched Tonca quickly loosen the binding around his penis. Lin laughed at his urgency and lay down next to me to watch. Tonca dropped to his knees and pushed Yu Yan onto Izabel and then dived between their legs. I couldn't see exactly what he was up to but judging by the squeals and moans of both ladies I had a good idea.

It was amazing watching Yu Yan and Izabel rubbing their breasts against each other and then kissing. Izabel wrapped her arms around Yu Yan and held her tightly and then, displaying an amazing degree of flexibility, did the same with her legs, clamping them around Yu Yan's waist.

Both Lin and I moved into a position better suited to watching the unfolding scene. Tonca's head was bobbing up and down between Yu Yan's legs and I could see him pleasuring both her openings as well as sometimes dipping lower and giving Izabel a bit of attention. Yu Yan was a quivering mess when he finally stopped and moved back before sitting up. His cock looked bigger than ever, when, without hesitation he sunk all the way into Yu Yan's hot and ready pussy.

Her cry of pleasure was muffled as her mouth was still locked together with Izabel's. Tonca made a few brief thrusts and then slowly pulled his dripping penis from my wife's pussy. He used his fingers to collect more of the freely flowing juices from between her legs and applied them to her anal opening. I felt my own penis begin to erect as I watched him penetrate Yu Yan's arse for the first time. Only my cock had ever been there and it was amazing to see his massive organ as it slowly but relentlessly slid into her tight backdoor.

Yu Yan stiffened and her body began to shake as the first of many orgasms hit her. She raised her head and screamed in pleasure as he began to pump rapidly in and out of her with his balls slapping against her pussy each time. It was almost as if Yu Yan was experiencing one endless orgasm as her face dropped next to Izabel's and she just squealed and cried endlessly in delight.

The sensations became too much for Tonca to stand and I watched his ball sack as is it suddenly tightened, drawing his testicles up against his body. On his next thrust he froze and his body twitched as he grunted loudly, trying to push himself even deeper into Yu Yan. After that he suddenly relaxed and pulled back slowly. His still hard penis emerged looking swollen and red and still dripping a copious amount of fluid. When he collapsed onto the ground my attention switched to Yu Yan.

Her anus was a sight to behold, still distended and red it looked like a fish mouth as it pulsed. Moving closer, I was able to observe Tonca's emissions as they began to be expelled. Like a flow of lava, the thick white fluid began to pour out of Yu Yan and flow down across her pussy before dripping onto Izabel. I wished I had a container to catch it as it seemed to flow endlessly before finally slowing.

Izabel's legs loosened and dropped and her arms did the same, releasing Yu Yan from her bondage. I sat up and helped her climb off our guest, giving her a kiss and saying "That was amazing!"

She gave me a weak smile and then rolled onto her side next to me. I looked at Izabel and asked "Are you OK?"

She nodded "I'm fine, just amazed and exhausted!"

I smiled at her and then watched as Lin cuddled with Tonca on the other mat. Everyone was tired and sated. I lay down, turning to hold Yu Yan. She'd already fallen asleep and I smiled in the knowledge that she was totally satisfied. Our lives were already enriched by our new visitor and I looked forward to what would happen next.

To be continued...