Resting In The Park

Story Info
A young woman is robbed in the park.
2.2k words
4.04
45.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

I was just filling in some time at the park when I noticed her. I'd found a secluded little spot where I could watch the world go past without being seen myself and was just relaxing and watching.

It was getting on towards dinner time and the light was slowly fading, when this young woman came sneaking around a bush, trying to go somewhere, but pretty determined not to have anyone spot her.

I had to look twice to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me, because at first glance she looked as though she was naked. A second, harder look just confirmed the first. She was starkers. A third, careful scrutiny told me that she was young, twenty maximum, shapely, had a nice figure and looked quite healthy and fit. It also showed me that she shaved down there. A very nice picture indeed.

It seemed to me that she looked just a wee bit nervous. I wondered if that had anything to do with her nudity. She didn't seem to be streaking, just sidling along, staying close to bushes, as though she was ready to duck behind them at any second.

I came out of my little hideaway and wandered over to her. For someone who was trying to look everywhere at once she should have learned to look behind her.

"Ah, excuse me, miss," I said, "but you seem to have a problem."

It occurred to me that she hadn't heard what I'd said over her own sudden scream, so I politely repeated it.

The young woman spun around to face me, remembered she was naked and tried to cover her privacy, looked around for a bush to hide behind and finally just squeaked at me.

"Um, it seems to me," I said, "that you seem to have a problem in the clothing area. Why don't you step into my office so we're out of the public eye and you can tell me what's gone wrong."

"Office?" she asked. "What office?"

"A figure of speech," I told her. "Just step over here and you will find we're in a protected little nook where you can relax, knowing we're out of sight of a cruel and judgemental world."

Laying my fingers against her elbows I pressed lightly, coaxing her to step through the entrance to my little boudoir.

The young woman looked around and it dawned on her that she was out of sight of the main park. We could look between branches and see out, but it was damned near impossible to look in.

I persuaded her to sit on the grass and then suggest she tell me her story.

"I was robbed," she said bitterly. "I'd been taking a walk in the park and then I fed the ducks down by the pond. After that I just sat on the grass and relaxed. I guess I dozed off in the hot afternoon, because the next thing I knew I was being woken up by these two bag ladies.

They had my tights and undies half off before I even knew what was going on, then one of them held me while the other pulled off my top things. I didn't have my purse with me but they did pinch my phone. Then they pushed me over and went on their way, telling me not to try and follow.

Follow? I was naked. All I wanted to do was hide. I sneaked behind some bushes until just now. I was about to try and sneak home when you popped up."

"An unfortunate occurrence," I sympathised. "Not to worry. I'll let you have my top afterwards and that will let you get safely home. Um, how old are you? I was thinking twenty."

"Nineteen, actually, and I appreciate the offer of the shirt. I didn't know what I was going to do. Ah, what did you mean afterwards? After what?"

"After I've been generously thanked, of course," I said. "I mean, you are naked and I am a man so I know you'll want to show your gratitude and I'm quite happy to accept it."

"My gratitude? Are you hinting you expect me to have sex with you?"

"Hinting I want sex? Definitely not. Telling you that you're going to have sex with me, yes. You know you want to, after all."

"What makes you think I want to have sex with you? I don't even know you. I definitely don't want to sleep with you."

"Who's going to sleep?" I asked with a shrug. "Look, it doesn't really matter if I'm a stranger or not. You're naked and your body just naturally wants mine. It's the way nature works. I told you it's OK. I don't mind doing it with you. You're quite pretty and you are old enough."

"Read my lips. I am not having sex with you. I am not paying that price just to get a shirt."

"Don't be silly. I'm not saying you have to have sex just to borrow a shirt. What do you think I am? The shirt would be yours, sex or no sex."

She relaxed a little at that, but then for some reason she got all tensed up again when I added the rider.

"You're naked, so I'll be having sex with you whether you accept the shirt or not. It's quite natural for you to want sex when you're naked, so there's no need to feel guilty or try to deprive yourself."

"I'm not feeling guilty or trying to deprive myself. I just don't want sex right now, with you or any man. Can't you understand that."

"Of course I can," I told her, feeling insulted. "I'm not an idiot. Social mores say you shouldn't have sex with someone you've only just met, even if you are naked and ready. Obviously you have to say no, and you've said it."

"Good!" she snapped.

"Now that we have that out the way," I said softly, "lie back and try to relax a little."

Her mouth fell open and she gaped at me. Anyone would think that she actually meant it about not wanting sex. Then she gave a sudden squeal as I put my hands on her breasts and pushed her back to lie down on the grass.

"What are you doing?" she hissed at me.

"Lying you down," I pointed out. "You know, getting you ready. I lie you down and spread your legs and then I use my cock and we have fun together. You must know how it works.

By the way, if you feel you have to keep saying no, that's OK. I don't mind and I'll just ignore it. But I would just as soon that you don't try to physically fight me. You could get hurt doing that so it's better to avoid it."

I stretched one of my legs down over hers. This helped keep her pinned to the grass and also let me ease her legs apart, giving me access to what I wanted.

Now that she was lying down and expecting me, things would go smoother. I reached for her breasts.

It was silly really. I'd squeeze and stroke her breasts and she gasp and say stop it. So I'd suck on her nipples and she'd be twisting and groaning beneath me and then say stop it. Her nipples were standing up and she really hit the roof when I bit one. I don't know what she was complaining about, I didn't draw blood.

I decided to transfer my attention to her pussy, and my hand slid down and captured it. She promptly bucked up hard against my hand, squealing no, no, no, while she did it. Big deal. I can tell when a woman is really meaning yes, yes, yes, and this one was really wanting me.

I worked on her pussy some more, both inside and out, teasing it and massaging it, measuring the heat and the wetness, and she had plenty of both. She was bouncing her bottom up and down as I dipped into her, really enjoying the sensations, even though she was gasping and squawking "Stop. Please stop. You just can't do this to me."

Silly thing to say really as it was pretty plain that I not only could, but was, doing it. Still, women say the weirdest thing when they're getting all worked up.

I finally let up on her for a little while, but only so I could get my trousers down.

As soon as I settled between her thighs with my cock pointing at her, she started with that "This is rape. I said no. You can't just grab me and take me like this."

"If you weren't going to have sex with me you shouldn't have come in here with me while you're naked," I pointed out. "I'm not the one running around without clothes. You're just lucky you met me instead of some nasty type who'd just bend you over and boff you without any preliminaries. What's your name, by the way? I'm Johnny."

"I didn't ask for any preliminaries. I don't want sex at all. And I don't feel lucky that I met you. Just stop. And why do you want my name?"

"Politeness. I just feel I should know the name of the person who I'm entertaining."

"I'm Sara, and you're not entertaining me. You're raping me. There's a difference."

I pressed forward against her, feeling her soft moist flesh yielding to me. Sara squealed as I drove into her, drumming her feet on the ground and writhing from side to side and as I sank in.

She finally quietened down once I was fully in her, and lay there, waiting for me to continue. I just smiled down at her for a few moments and then started the action she'd been waiting for.

I pulled back and then descended again. Sara twitched slightly as I came back in but wasn't ready to move just yet. I continued with those slow withdrawals and returns, feeling Sara's little twitches increasing with each slow thrust.

It was obvious to me that she was already being caught up in the pleasure of the moment and would soon be cooperating fully. The next time I came out I hovered for a moment before pushing back more strongly, and Sara finally rose to meet me.

Taking hold of her breasts I continued at a slightly faster pace, my withdrawals still fairly slow and teasing but the returns now coming more smartly. Sara was matching my pace and breathing faster, and I could feel from the way she pulled back when I withdrew that she wanted me to speed up.

Squeezing her breasts and matching my thrusts to that pace I continued building up Sara's excitement. Her breath had turned to airy little gasps and she was trying to make me go faster, giving little groans of disappointment when I came back down too slowly.

Finally, she snapped. She gave a frustrated squeal and yelled at me.

"Faster, you rapist bastard. If you're going to rape me at least do it properly. Go faster."

Rapist, indeed. What was she on about? Her pussy was putting just as much work into this little affair as my cock. More even, the way she used it to clutch onto my cock as I withdrew, acting as if she couldn't bear to lose it.

She wanted faster, I gave her faster. I started pounding into her harder and harder. Sara was squealing and gasping and bucking under me, doing her best to stay with me as I plundered her, and her best was very good indeed.

When I was ready to climax I knew I wouldn't have to worry about Sara. The way she was bucking and shaking and squealing I just knew that she would probably climax as soon as I did, the subtle change of rhythm would be enough to let her fly free.

I finally hesitated and then slammed in, my seed bursting forth.

Sara screamed, "Oh, you bastard," and then she was just squealing and riding me as hard as she could while her own climax washed over her.

She sort of just collapsed to the ground afterwards, breathing heavily. I didn't try to rub it in about how much she enjoyed it, letting her keep up her feeble pretence of not wanting it.

She finally turned on me and demanded my shirt. I peeled it off and gave it to her. It covered her almost to her knees, which was a pity.

"Thank you for the shirt," she said, but I have to admit she didn't sound pleased.

"That's OK," I told her. "Listen, instead of just rushing off now, why don't you wait until it's darker. That will give me a chance to recharge my batteries and we could play some more before you go."

Sara just made this funny sound and bolted out of my little hide-away. Rather rude, I thought. She should at least have said "no thanks," or something.

I watched her scurry away. At least, I'd done her a good turn and helped to make up for the bad day she'd been having.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers