Restless Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pebble in His Shoe -- I think that's a great title for your new novel," she remarked as she placed the paper in her hand atop the others on the desk.

"It's only kind of a working title," Craig said self-consciously. "I might change it."

"Don't -- I think it's perfect. It's a metaphor for an ex-girlfriend, right?" she asked as her brow furrowed.

Craig gave a sheepish nod as he buried his hands in his jeans. "Yeah, it is," he told her.

"Well, write about what you know, huh?" she retorted.

"Something like that," Craig muttered.

Craig's gaze shifted about the room as he grew uneasy with Christine's pointed comments. Eager to change the conversation, he said "Have you eaten yet? It's getting close to lunch, and I wouldn't mind having something to eat."

"Sure, that sounds good," she replied.

Once they were in the kitchen Craig busied himself making ham and pastrami sandwiches. He watched Christine from the corner of his eye as she got out plates, tumblers and a bottle of Pepsi. He could feel his arousal growing as he ran his eyes over her, and soon his cock began to throb.

Christine was standing beside the kitchen table, slicing a tomato close to five minutes later. As Craig passed by her on his way to the fridge she thrust her hips out, intentionally pushing her firm ass against his left hip. Craig stopped and turned to smile at her. She was standing with her back to him, pretending to be oblivious to his ogling as she continued slicing the tomato on the plate.

Without saying a word, Craig took hold of her hips and pressed himself to her firm ass. He could feel his hard cock throb as he pushed it against her rump. Her body felt wonderful and Craig wanted to pull her skirt up around her waist and bend her over the table that instant.

"Careful, I have a knife in my hands," she teased as she wiggled her hips slightly.

Craig ran his hand down the curve of Christine's right hip to her thigh as he slowly humped her ass. He no longer cared about the sandwiches they were preparing. Now he only hungered for her. "I just changed my mind about what I want to eat for lunch," he said in a husky voice.

Christine let out a sexy giggle and braced her hands on the kitchen table. She bent over slightly, grinding her ass harder against his thick cock. "You can eat me for dessert. How does that sound?" she asked, sounding as horny as he now was.

Instead of replying, Craig let out a throaty moan. He reached up and pulled her hair aside from her left shoulder as he pressed himself to her back. He kissed her neck, then ran his tongue over it before nipping at it with his teeth. When she let out a soft moan he reached around and cupped her right breast in his hand. It was firm and heavy, and larger than Craig recalled. He squeezed it hard through her t-shirt, feeling her hard, thick nipple with his thumb, then began to knead her heavy mound.

After almost a minute of allowing him to grope her and rub his hard shaft against her ass, Christine said "Okay, that's enough, Craig. Let me finish doing this."

Craig straightened his back and sidled beside Christine, admiring her. "God, you're beautiful," he said as his eyes moved over her.

Christine looked up from the table, smiling. Her cheeks were flushed and her nipples stood out against the material of her t-shirt. "Thanks," she said. "You ain't so bad yourself." She leaned into him and kissed his cheek. "You sure know how to get a girl worked-up, that's for sure."

There was little conversation while Craig and Christine sat at the kitchen table, eating their sandwiches. They glanced at each other periodically, exchanging loving smiles, both enjoying the erotic tension building between them. Their libidos were beginning to race beyond their control, but until they reached that point, each of them wanted to let the teasing and foreplay last for as long as possible.

Once they had finished eating, Craig gathered up the dirty dishes and brought them to the sink. As he was rinsing them off he felt Christine's hand caress his back. He froze as a slight shudder went through his body. His cock pulsed and he turned around to face her.

"So, did you have a good sleep in that bed after I helped you put it together?" she asked in a soft, lilting voice.

Craig placed his hands on her waist and pulled her to him until she was rubbing against his hard cock. He nodded. "Yeah, it was very comfortable," he said, looking into her sultry eyes.

Christine leaned into him, pressing her soft body against his. She ran her hand up and down his chest as her hips gently swayed. "It looked like it was a little big for just one person though," she said. "Weren't you lonely?"

"Very," he said. "Some company would have been welcome."

"How about you show me just how comfortable that bed of yours is then?" she said.

Craig smiled as Christine took hold of his hand and tugged at it. She lead him from the kitchen into the hall and he walked beside her, feeling his cock throb in anticipation. Then, as they passed by his office, Craig halted, tugging at Christine's hand to stop her.

"Hold on, just a second," he said, his voice full of concern.

As Craig stepped in to his office he felt his mouth fall agape and he became filled with dread. He looked around in disbelief for a few seconds as his pulse quickened. "Holy shit," he hissed. He turned towards Christine, giving her a wide-eyed stare. "Tell me I did that," he said, pointing towards his desk.

Lying on the desk beside the computer was Craig's manuscript. It had been ripped to shreds and arranged in a cone-shaped, confetti-like pile.

"Jesus, Craig," Christine intoned as she walked towards the desk, almost cautiously. "Mattias?" she asked, turning back to him.

"Who else?" he replied. "He must be really pissed-off."

Christine was standing beside the desk, leaning over the computer. After a few seconds she looked up and her eyes met Craig's. They were filled with fear. "Craig, come see this," she said as she turned the laptop around to face him.

Craig walked over to the MacBook and looked down at the brightly lit screen. A new text file was open. It contained one terse line:Leave, and take Miss Glover with you.

"What are you going to do, Craig?" Christine asked. There was fright and worry in her voice. She ran her hand over his back, trying to comfort him.

"I don't know," he said with a weary sigh. "I've got the novel backed up on my computer, of course, but I don't know what to do to get rid of Mattias. But, now's probably a good time to open that wine," Craig said. "I could use a drink."

"You better make sure your novel is still backed up," she suggested. "If he can create a text file, he can delete one, too."

Panic filled Craig when he heard those words. He sat down in his swivel chair and frantically began searching the files on his computer. A few moments later he gave a relieved sigh. "It's still there, thank god," he said, looking up at her. "But I probably should burn it on to a CD, just to be safe."

"Good idea," she agreed. "While you do that, I'll open the wine."

Once Craig had finished burning his novel on to a CD he put the disc in a jewel case and brought it out to the kitchen, where Christine was. "Here," he said as he handed her the CD. "Take this home with you, where I'll know it's safe."

"Okay," she said. "Good idea."

Craig's gaze shifted from Christine to the kitchen table. In front of him were two glasses of wine, beside the partially empty bottle that she had brought with her. He picked up one of the glasses and said "Let's go in to the living room. It's cluttered, but the couch is more comfortable."

Christine picked up the other glass of wine and the bottle and followed Craig in to the living room. She placed the bottle on the coffee table and sat down beside him, tucking her legs under her. "To us," she said, as she raised her wine glass.

"To us," he echoed as he gave her glass a gentle knock with his own.

Craig took a sip of wine, then glanced to his left and down at Christine's lap. Her skirt had slid up her thighs several inches as she sat down, and he stared at her smooth skin. A few seconds later he reached out and slipped his right hand under the hem of her skirt. He ran his fingers along the inside of her right thigh, looking down at her smooth legs as his cock throbbed. When she parted her legs a few more inches he glided his hand up her thigh higher. Her skin was silky smooth and warm, but Craig knew that further up she was softer, and wetter. That's where he wanted to be.

"That feels so good, Craig," Christine said. She leaned back against the couch and watched the expression on his face as he stroked her thigh.

"You feel so good," he replied.

When Craig's fingers rubbed over Christine's moist lips through her panties she let out a soft moan. Craig pressed harder on her pussy, feeling her heat and wetness through the thin material covering her. He pushed his thumb to her clit and began massaging her button in a circle. Her lips felt soft and full, just as he remembered them, and he grew impatient to glide his tongue over them and taste her.

"If you keep doing that, you'll make me cum," she said in a ragged voice.

Craig pressed harder on her clit, and leaned closer to kiss her flushed cheek. "Were you still interested in finding out how comfortable my bed is?" he asked.

"Mmmm-hmmm," she moaned.

Craig stood up and took the wine bottle from the coffee table. "Let's bring this with us," he told her.

The two former lovers ascended the stairs, both filled with desire, and eager to rekindle their passion for one another. Craig stepped in to his bedroom and placed his wine glass and the bottle on the bureau. He turned towards Christine and took her glass from her hand and placed it beside his. He pulled her close and kissed her full lips tenderly as his hands caressed her back and sides.

"I want you so much, Christine," he said. "I never really stopped wanting you."

Christine's coffee-coloured eyes darted down to the bulge in his jeans. She grinned, then looked back up at him. "I can tell," she said. Now her voice was thicker. "I've felt the same, Craig. I know it sounds so silly, but you've been haunting my mind for years too."

Craig swallowed hard. His cock twitched and he wanted to undress Christine. When she leaned closer and kissed his mouth he felt his cock throb even harder. He pulled at the hem of her t-shirt. She raised her arms so he could pull it off of her. He tossed it on the bed, then ran his eyes over her.

Christine was wearing a white push-up bra that made her breasts look round and firm. Craig ran his hands up her sides and cupped her full breasts in his hands, feeling her hard nipples beneath the cotton. She reached around and unhooked it, then let it fall to the floor.

"God, you're beautiful," he said as he admired her.

Christine shrugged. "I've put on a few pounds," she said, sounding bashful.

"Yeah... where it counts." Craig cupped her pendulous breasts in his hands. He squeezed them hard, then swirled his tongue around one thick, dusky nipple, then the other.

Christine laid back on the bed, her feet dangling over the side. Her mahogany hair spread out like a peacock's tail around her. She watched as he tugged her skirt and panties down. She kicked her shoes off, lifting her ass from the bed to help him undress her.

Once she was naked, Craig ran his eyes down Christine's perfect body. He paused when he saw the narrow strip of hair above her soft, wet folds. He grinned. "That's new," he said, nodding down towards her moist petals.

Christine gave him a self-conscious look, running her hand down the curve of her stomach to her wet pussy. "Do you like it?" she asked with a shy look.

Craig gave her an emphatic nod. He knelt on the floor between her dangling legs. He clasped her hips tight in his hands and pulled her closer to him, dragging her along the bedspread. She parted her thighs and he slid his tongue up over her wet pussy, then he hoisted her calves over his shoulders. When she moaned and placed her hands on his head he pushed his tongue in her, deep. He felt her tighten around it and he forced it deeper until his nose was rubbing against her swollen clit. Her juice began to run over his face as he stroked her with his tongue as he inhaled ner musky aroma.

"Oh god, Craig," she moaned, running her hands through his hair and clutching his head tight.

Craig reached up and began to pinch and tug at Christine's coppery right nipple. When he slipped a finger in her, then a second, she welcomed them by gripping them tight. Craig began to slowly work them in and out of her tight, wet pussy. As she writhed on the bed, Craig bent down and began to flick his tongue over her hard clit. Christine moaned louder, raising up from the bed. He bathed her pink pearl with his hot breath, then wrapped his wet lips around it and began to suck.

"Oh god... shit... Jesus," she cried out, holding his head and grinding her wet pussy against his mouth.

Craig breathed in her wonderful scent and tasted her on his lips. When she cried out again he felt a gush of juice bathe his tongue and chin. He kept licking her clit and pumping his fingers in her tight pussy. When she came for the second time and collapsed back on the bed he raised his head. His tongue darted out, licking her nectar from his lips.

Craig tugged his sneakers off, then quickly pulled his jeans and underwear to his feet. He kicked them aside, then crawled between Christine's silky thighs. She looked up at him. Her cheeks were flushed and she had a blissful look on her face and in her eyes. She reached up for him.

"I want you in me. Now," she said.

Craig watched as Christine slid towards the middle of the bed, waiting to receive him. He knelt between her bent legs, resting his hands on her knees and pushed on them to part her thighs wider. As the head of his cock slid between Christine's juicy lips he felt her wrap her legs around him. She pulled him tighter to her, and deeper inside her. Craig began moving his hips, working his shaft in and out of her. She pushed back, meeting his thrusts.

"Mmmm... I've thought about us doing this a lot over the years," she cooed.

"Me too," he grunted.

Craig watched as Christine's breasts shook beneath him as he pumped his thick shaft in and out of her tight pussy. His heavy balls slapped against her and he began thrusting harder and faster, spurred-on by her moans.

"Oh, god, Craig... I've needed this from you for so long," she moaned. "Fuck me hard."

"I know... I've fantasized about this so many times over the years," he panted as he moved his hips faster.

Christine's fingernails ran down Craig's back and her heels dug into the backs of his thighs. He looked down into her eyes, then kissed her. Now they were joined everywhere -- just as they had longed to be for the past decade. Craig could feel her musky juice on his cock and beginning to coat his balls. He pistoned his cock faster, pushing her down on to the bed and making her cry out louder in ecstasy.

"Jesus, Craig -- that feels so good," she said in a hoarse voice. "Fill me with your cock... reclaim me as yours."

"I love you, Christine," he breathed as he looked into her eyes.

"I love you too," she replied as she pulled him lower to kiss him again.

Craig could feel himself getting closer as Christine squeezed his rock-hard shaft deep inside her. Their bodies were entwined and she was holding his shoulders as she massaged his shaft deep within her.

"I'm so close," he groaned as he continued to work his meat in and out of her.

"Cum on me," she said in a breathy voice. "I want it all over me. Mark your territory, Craig."

Hearing her bawdy request was enough to bring Craig to the edge. He slipped his cock from her. It was slippery, and shined with her juice. He gave it a few hard strokes, then watched as a ribbon of cum shot from it. It splashed over her stomach and up over her breasts. They rose and fell with her rapid breathing as his thick cum ran down towards her thick nipples. Two more quick spurts sprayed from his twitching cock. Some puddled in her navel, and the rest ran down towards her wet, pink lips. They were still parted and shiny with her musky juice.

Christine moaned and began spreading Craig's thick cum over her breasts and stomach. Her soft skin glistened with it. When she was finished painting herself with the seed of the man she had craved for so long, she pulled him down atop her. His body slid over hers, spreading their juices around. Craig could feel his spent cock slide over her dripping pussy. He was still somewhat hard, and when he rubbed over her sensitive clit she moaned, pushing up towards him to feel his shaft slide along the length of her folds and stroke her clit.

Craig caught his breath and eased himself off of Christine. He lay on his side and pulled her to him on the bed. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her moist lips. "I love you," he said.

Christine's half-closed eyes widened. She raised up on her left elbow. Her hair and breasts swayed beside him. "I love you too," she said.

Christine's soft body felt wonderful on Craig's as she lay across his chest, and he never wanted to let her go again. He ran his hand up and down her spine, making her shiver with pleasure. Then he grew surprised when she turned her head towards the window and bolted upright in bed.

"Look!" she exclaimed, pointing towards the window.

Craig sat up beside Christine, confused by her sudden outburst. "What? What is it?" he asked.

"The witch ball," she said, still gesturing with her forefinger. "It's turned black!"

Craig stared in disbelief at the glass orb hanging in the window. He rose from the bed and walked over to the window to hold the ball in his hand. Just as Christine had said, it was no longer blue, but a dark, foreboding black.

"Holy shit," Craig said as he released the ball and turned back towards her.

Christine had gotten out of bed and was standing beside him. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and leaned against him, looking at the black glass with relief. "I guess ole Mattias is a voyeur," she said with a laugh. "We must have drawn him in while we were screwing."

Craig turned and pulled her to him. He kissed her forehead. "I think it's more likely that he was hoping to jump on you when I wasn't around," he said with a grin.

Christine wrapped her arms around Craig's waist. She pulled him tighter against her soft, warm body and rested her head on his shoulder. "From now on, the only one who's going to be jumping on me is you," she said. "I've spent ten agonizing years without you, and I'm not letting you go, Craig."

###

Craig could smell the aroma of coffee wafting in from the kitchen as he sat at his desk, typing on his MacBook. The morning sun shone through the windows, and in the distance birds were singing. A few minutes later Craig looked up and saw Christine enter the room, holding two mugs in her hands. She handed one to him and stood beside him, peering over his shoulder at the screen of his MacBook.

"What are you working on?" She took a sip of coffee as she caressed his back with her other hand.

"Oh -- just something that came to me yesterday, after you discovered that the witch ball in our bedroom had turned black," he said, trying to sound cryptic.

Christine leaned closer, still staring at the screen of the laptop. "Restless Souls... what's this?" she asked.

Craig looked up at her, smiling. "I'm calling it a paranormal love story," he said.

"I hope it has a happy ending," Christine replied, looking into his eyes.

"It will -- as long as you stay with me for the rest of my life," he told her.