Resurrection of Crazy Jane Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did she give you?" Beth politely asked.

"Just, um, some lit crit books for when I take that Shakespeare class next semester. I was asking her about those yesterday."

"Better you than me!" Beth said, rolling her eyes. "I hate Shakespeare!"

I was never so happy to hear somebody say they hated Shakespeare.

--

A few minutes later, Beth had to get back to work. "Tonight's going to take forever," she whined. "They have me working in the stock room all night, cataloguing. I hate cataloguing."

I gave her a sympathetic look and a hug. "Sorry hun. That sucks." She shrugged.

"It's okay. See you in Creative Writing tomorrow morning?" she asked, and I nodded. I gave her an almost chaste kiss. "See you then." Still, no l-word, as I walked off.

I grabbed the books Zoey gave me and went to the checkout. I had no idea if or how I was going to use them, but you could bet your ass I was going to buy them.

Lucky for me, Zoey was working the register. When she saw me approach, she just began smiling and laughing. Nobody else was in line, so she talked semi loudly.

"Holy crap, I didn't think you'd actually buy them!"

Feeling remarkably at ease, I smiled at her. "The girl that helped me made some great recommendations," I told her, finally somewhat confident. She returned a cheesy grin.

"Well, sir, just make sure you hide these under your bed with the rest of your dirty books," she said blithely. "Can't have your girlfriend find them. I don't think she'd approve."

With that comment, that short-term ease vanished. Dang, this girl is just ... unbelievable.

After she rang them up, she began to grab under the register. "Hold on, there's a giveaway this week. Let me get yours."

She crouched down for quite a long time, like she was digging for something. After about 10 or 15 seconds, she got up, stuffed something in the bag, and handed it to me.

"Have a wonderful night, sir," she smiled with a crooked grin.

I gathered as much of a gander of her as I could, focusing on her ridiculously sexy mouth, and finally forced myself away, leaving the store.

Once I left, I immediately grabbed into the bag to see this "giveaway item." I noticed it immediately.

A paperback copy of "A Sensuous Man." She had stuck a bookmark inside of it. She had written a note on it.

"If you fuck half as good as you write, Beth, or any other girl, will be very satisfied. -Z"

"Any other girl" was underlined. Twice.

Mind blown.

--

The next day, I went over to Beth's, and she was again ridiculously happy. I was so glad to see that temperamental Beth was going away.

As I walked into her apartment, she gave me a huge hug. "So," she said excitedly. "I have some great news!" She could barely hold in a cheesed-out grin.

"What is it?" I matched her smile.

"I found a roommate!"

"Awesome! Who is she?"

As I said that, I heard the door to Nikki's room open. I saw a girl stroll out down the hallway. She had just an amazing body and long hair. Every part of her was bouncing as she stepped.

I felt my body tense up and a jolt up my spine that was both exciting and nauseating.

"Hey there, roomie!" Zoey said to Beth.