Retreat of Love and Openness

Story Info
My son and his wife show me the benefits of being open.
7.1k words
4.26
135.3k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing a white gown and reading the wedding vows with my son in front of a priest.

While he was looking handsome in a black tuxedo, my daughter-in-law was simply exquisite in that shoulderless dress.

If only his dad were alive to see him today, I thought to myself.

I was supposed to arrive early, but since the flight got delayed had to rush straight from the airport and then back again to the airport directly after the ceremony as had an important work the next day.

Although it was a brief visit, but returned with the impression that my son had found a wife who was not only beautiful, but also cheerful, got along with her family well, and was easygoing.

All in all, I was happy with her as my daughter-in-law.

Today, after more than nine months, I was again going to see them. She had just given birth to a boy, James, and couldn't wait to see my grandson.

I arrived at their house late in the evening and after being greeted by my son, Darren, went straight to bed as was tired after the journey.

In the morning, saw my son's father-in-law, Steven, having breakfast, so made a cup of coffee and sat down with him at the table.

He told me that Darren had left for work and Julie, my daughter-in-law, and Tim, her brother, were still sleeping.

We were discussing local politics when Tim came out wearing only shorts and kissing me on the cheek, made coffee, and sat down next to me.

Although just 18, he was tall, and had a hairy chest and broad shoulders, just like his father.

After around ten minutes, Julie came out in a black thigh-length night dress with James crying in her arms.

I got up and brought her coffee.

She told us that James's crying had kept her awake all night and now she was very tired. Her father took him from her arms and tried to calm him down but to no avail.

I suggested that maybe he was hungry.

Julie took him from her father and without even blinking her eyes parted the top of her night dress. As soon as she opened the gown, it was apparent that she wasn't wearing a bra.

With her left breast completely out of the dress, she placed her hand underneath it and brought James's mouth to her pink nipple.

He immediately stopped crying and began enjoying the milk.

This was the first time I was seeing someone breastfeed in front of her own dad and brother, and I certainly hadn't expected my own daughter-in-law to sit there in front of us with her milk-filled tit fully exposed.

The act caught me by surprise and apart from looking at the floor had no idea what to do.

What was more surprising was that while I was trying my best not to glance at her naked boob, her own father and brother were not only very natural about it but were even talking to her as if nothing was happening.

I sat there for five or six minutes, with my eyes looking everywhere except Julie's chest, then hurried back to the safety of my room.

After an hour or so, I came out and saw them sunbathing in the backyard.

Her brother was still in shorts, her dad in just jeans, while she was lying on her back on the grass wearing only a green bra and matching panties.

I wanted to go back, but saw James sleeping comfortably next to his semi-naked mom, so held him in my arms and sat down near them.

We stayed there for around fifteen or twenty minutes and during that time Julie tossed and turned her body, sat up, and lay down again, which meant her near-naked body, especially her milk-filled breasts, was on display from all angles to us.

Finally, she got up to take a shower and I thought she would come back in decent clothes, but she returned wearing white shorts, a blue cropped T-shirt, and no bra, which meant the shape and size of her big tits and nipples were clearly visible.

She stayed that way the whole day, giving her dad, brother, and me a good look at her breasts.

When in the evening Darren returned from the office, I asked him in a hushed tone whether Julie always dressed like that.

"Yes," he replied, looking at his wife and her boobs bouncing with every step.

"Was she this casual even before marriage?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Don't you ask her to cover herself?"

"No. She's what she's and I'm fine with it."

I knew arguing with him was useless, so went and sat down in the porch.

After dinner, all of us were in the living room when Julie lifted her T-shirt and again started feeding James right in front of us.

In the morning, Julie's father and brother left for their house and Darren went to work.

It was afternoon and was in my room reading a book when heard voices coming from the living room, so came out and Julie introduced me to her friend Amber.

Taking James from Julie, I began talking to them.

Julie told me that Amber was her college friend, lived in another part of the town, and regularly visited her.

She also said that Amber had come to live with us for a week or so.

I stayed with them for about twenty minutes, then went back to my room and when I returned after a couple of hours they were busy preparing dinner.

Amber had apparently just taken a shower because her black hair was still wet and was falling perfectly on her bare shoulders and the blue spaghetti top and tight black jeans were accentuating her slim, tall figure.

Julie, on the other hand, was wearing a man's shirt, with the top three buttons open, no bra, and a yellow skirt that barely reached her thighs.

I wanted to ask Julie whether she hated bras, but kept my mouth shut and started helping with dinner.

A little later, Darren came back from the office and on seeing Amber he went up to her, gave her a tight hug, and kissed her lips.

I instantly looked at Julie, thinking she obviously wouldn't be pleased with him kissing her best friend, but she stood there with a big smile on her face, probably treating the kiss as a normal occurrence.

After we had finished dinner, Julie went to her room and bringing James with her began breastfeeding him.

"They have become massive. He must be happy," said Amber as Darren went to sleep.

"He is not the only one who's happy to see them grow bigger," added Julie, watching James suckle her tits.

Her comment left me confused and the confusion increased when Amber blushed.

I sat there thinking about the whole thing but wasn't able to comprehend either the comment or Amber's blushing, so finished my drink and went to my room.

In the morning, Darren informed me that he was going out of town and wouldn't be back until next week and left the house after breakfast.

Since Julie and Amber were still sleeping, I took a shower and lay down on a chair in the backyard.

I was enjoying the sun when Amber came wearing a short brown nightgown and Julie followed her in a long purple one.

They sat down next to me with their cups of coffee and as their gowns weren't properly tied, I could see that both of them weren't wearing bras.

When they had finished their coffee, they got up and casually opening their gowns lay down on the grass in just their panties.

Watching them lying there semi-naked was a bit of a shock, so tried to escape but Julie requested me to bring James as he was alone in the room.

As I turned to leave after bringing James, Julie asked me to join them but I made an excuse and was walking toward my room when she got up and asked me whether the nudity was making me awkward.

I looked at her dark blue eyes, and her silky long blonde hair and lied: "No, it isn't."

She took my hand in hers and walking me back said: "Only we are here. Come on, enjoy the sun."

Then began to take off my cream T-shirt and when I protested, she simply ignored me and flicked open my wine-colored bra.

Placing my hands over my bare breasts, I lay down next to them, but they still weren't satisfied, so Amber asked me to take off the long white skirt and get comfortable.

I replied that I was fine.

"Take off your skirt. We won't bite, at least not so soon," said Amber, who was lying with her legs wide apart.

When Julie heard that, she laughed and pinched Amber's bare shoulder.

Although I was hesitant, since they were so persistent, I got up and took off my skirt, and lay down only in wine-colored panties.

"You are beautiful. You have got a voluptuous body. I'm jealous," drooled Amber, lifting herself on her elbows and scanning me from head to toe.

"I know you are only praising me to make me feel better."

"No, you have got a lovely body. Now I understand why Darren is so much into full-figured women," added Julie.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, he's always admiring women who have big chests."

"Yours are big, too," I said, looking at her breasts.

"Yeah, that's why he was attracted to me. He said that was the first thing he had noticed."

"Don't they all notice that first?"

"True. All the men notice that, but Darren is really into big ones. Julie already had big ones, but when she got pregnant he was more happy about her growing size than pregnancy. He kept talking about it," volunteered Amber.

"He kept saying I should buy more deep-neck dresses and tight tops because he wanted everyone to see my assets," confessed Julie.

"Well, you didn't disappoint him," added Amber.

"No, not only him. Even Dad wasn't disappointed."

They both laughed and continued to soak in the sun.

That last comment again set my mind racing, but was unable to decipher the cryptic meaning.

For the first five or ten minutes, I was conscious about my near-nudity, but then got comfortable and stopped worrying that my breasts were naked or that I was wearing only panties, nothing else.

Turning toward Julie, I asked her what she was reading.

She told me it was about a spiritual movement, so probed her further. She looked at Amber, who signaled with her head that she could talk about it, so raising herself on her elbow and facing me, her big milky boobs and pink nipples pointing at me, informed me that it was about a group that focuses on channeling positive energies.

Amber, who was lying on her back and listening to us, moved closer and pressed her tits against Julie's back, put her arm across her bare stomach, and draped her smooth thigh over Julie's fleshy leg explained the movement's work and asked me to whether I would like to meet the High Priestess.

The sight of Amber crushing her near-naked body against Julie was so mesmerizing that instead of answering her, I kept staring at the two women lying so close to each other without any shame or guilt.

"Would you like to meet her," again asked Amber, resting her face on Julie's cheek and raising her brown eyes toward me.

"Yes," I stammered.

"OK, let's go," she said, getting up.

All of us, including James, drove to an elegant and modern-looking apartment where we were welcomed and offered juices by a man wearing an ankle-length black robe.

After waiting for a few minutes, he first ushered Julie and Amber into a room and then me a little later.

Upon entering, I saw a woman wearing a white robe sitting on a raised platform with Amber and Julie in front of her.

In stark contrast to the posh lounge, this room was lit by candles only and the smell of scented oils enveloped the whole air. It had no furniture, paintings, or even curtains.

Coming closer to the woman, I could see she had shoulder-length black hair, brown eyes made darker by the kohl, sharp features, good height, and no make-up or jewelry.

She signaled me with her hand to sit down in front of her between Amber and Julie.

The woman began telling me how the group helps fulfill potential and achieve inner peace and serenity. Then she talked about my life and what I was looking for.

After nearly forty minutes of discussion, she asked me, "What's the most precious material thing you have?"

"Jewelry," I replied, after thinking hard.

"Give all of it to someone for safekeeping and promise yourself that you won't wear it for a year. Second, sleep on the floor, not bed, for the next six months. Third, no drinking or smoking until I say so. Go home, think about it and we'll talk tomorrow. Joining this group means sacrificing and letting yourself go without any inhibition at all, so think hard."

With that, she signaled that the session was over and we headed out after handing over a check to the man.

The evening at home was pretty uneventful because all we did was watch TV and eat.

I was reading about the group the next afternoon when Julie barged into the room and excitedly told me that the High Priestess was coming to see me.

When I heard that, I asked her whether I should change into something, but she replied there wasn't any need plus she would be here any moment.

Just then the doorbell rang and both Amber and Julie rushed to greet the woman.

She was wearing a white robe just like yesterday and was accompanied by the same man in a black robe.

The High Priestess apparently had been to the house before because she went straight to Darren's room and after telling me to follow her closed the door.

Sitting down in the middle of the bed, she inquired whether I had decided to join the movement.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"What have you done with your jewelry? Did you sleep on the floor last night?"

"I've given it to Julie and won't wear it. I did sleep on the floor."

"Are you ready to let yourself go?"

"Yes."

"Will you let me down?"

"No," I replied even before she could finish the question.

"We will see. Take off your clothes"

As soon as she said that, I felt blood rushing through my face, my eyes became bigger, and stared at her and the man standing near her.

"See, letting yourself go isn't that easy, is it? As long as you're conscious and possessive about your body, you'll remain tied to all worldly notions."

Turning toward the man, she asked him to bring the girls. When I heard the door open, I turned my face and saw Julie and Amber walk in completely naked.

I watched as they came and stood beside me, with hands on their sides and no attempt to hide their breasts or pussy.

Glancing down, I could see that while Julie had trimmed brown pubic hair, Amber was clean-shaven.

Then I looked up to see if the man was trying to get a peek at the two naked women, but he just stood there with hands folded behind him and eyes straight.

"Are you ready now?" the woman asked me.

I eyed Julie, who returned my gaze and nodded her head, so I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and handed it to Amber before taking off my jeans.

With both jeans and shirt off, I was now in a beige color bra and matching panties.

"Continue," ordered the High Priestess.

Bowing my head in shame, I unhooked the bra and tried to keep my breasts hidden under it, but Julie took it from me.

Now only the panties remained. After gathering all the strength I could, took it off and stood there exposing everything to them, including the thick bush.

Julie took the panties and kept them on the chair along with the bra.

"Lie down here," said the High Priestess, patting the bed.

I went and lay down on my back next to her.

"Keep hands on your sides and spread your legs."

I did as instructed.

"Now open your lips."

So, I opened my mouth.

"Not these lips, the other ones."

Although my eyes were glued to her, my hands were already opening my pussy.

"Can you see inside her lips?" she asked Julie.

"Yes, I can."

"And you, Amber?"

"Yes."

"Go get rid of her shame," she said to the man.

He came and standing right in front of me peered inside my pussy.

"Now go and make coffee for us without your clothes," she ordered, getting up from the bed.

I made coffee for them while they watched each and every inch of my nude body and feasted their eyes when

I went to serve them.

"Bring your mother-in-law to the retreat for the weekend, OK?" she instructed Julie, who was sitting naked with Amber on the couch in the living room.

"Stand up. He will dress you," she said.

So I got up and rested my hands on the man's shoulders while he helped me put on panties and wrapping a dark blue sarong around me, tied the knot just over my bare thigh.

"Nothing else?" I asked, looking at my bare tits.

"No. You'll wear it all the time, including in front of guests. This is part of a process to make you less self-conscious and more comfortable with yourself."

With that done, she handed me two sarongs and said goodbye.

"Come on, don't be so tense. In a few minutes, you'll even forget that you aren't wearing a bra," comforted Julie as she put her arms across my bare back and hugged me tightly, pressing her boobs against mine.

Keeping her arms on my hips, she looked into my eyes and kissing me softly on the cheek promised, "We'll have lots of fun. You won't regret it."

I could feel her pink nipples touching the skin of my breasts, so stepped back a little and replied, "Thanks."

Amber, who was putting on clothes, began telling me that the retreat was a place to meet, drink, and have fun, adding that families go there to relax and unwind.

"Is your family a member, too?"

"Yes. My parents and even my younger sister go there. Julie's folks are also members."

"And Darren?" I asked Julie.

"It was his idea to make you a part of the group," she said, putting on a black bra.

"The only rule is to leave all your inhibitions and go with the flow. You're free to do whatever you want and whenever you want," added Amber.

"What do you mean?" I quizzed.

"Well, if you want to hug somebody, you are free to do that. If you want to kiss somebody, go ahead and do it. If you want to make love to somebody - men or women -- nobody will stop you, provided it's all consensual."

"So anybody can do anything with anybody?"

"Yes. No boundaries, no shame, no guilt," explained Amber as her brown eyes wandered over Julie's body.

The rest of the day was spent talking about the group, watching TV, and cooking food.

I was in the shower the next morning when Julie knocked on the door and told me that her and Amber's parents had come to meet me.

Getting out of the bathroom, I quickly put on a blue bra under a white T-shirt and blue panties over a red sarong and was just about to meet them when I remembered that I wasn't supposed to wear a bra or T-shirt, so took them off.

However, the thought of going topless in front of them was too much, so again wore them and repeated the process thrice before finally deciding to do what the High Priestess had ordered.

When I opened the bedroom door and stepped into the living room, all heads turned toward me, and could feel their eyes watching me as I walked with my big breasts and pink nipples completely naked and generous hips and fleshy thighs exposed under the sarong.

Julie, who was sitting on the couch, came near me and holding my arm introduced me to Amber's parents and her younger sister and then to her folks.

Steven, Julie's father, took my hand and giving a broad smile announced, "Welcome to the club."

Nodding my head in thank you, looked down and suddenly felt ashamed for showing my tits so openly to all of them.

Amber's mother, Pat, a tall, full-figured woman with sharp features, put her hand around my waist and sitting me down on the couch next to her said, "There's nothing to be ashamed of. We're all family."

To make me comfortable, they stopped focusing on my semi-nudity and began sharing jokes and anecdotes.

After about ten minutes or so, I stopped worrying so much about my bare boobs and joined in the conversation.

Amber's younger sister, Sofia, dragged me from the couch to the bedroom and began telling me all about her school.

Since I was more interested in knowing about the retreat, I shifted the conversation toward that and she told me that she has been going there for more than a year.

"How old are you?"

12