Retro Moresome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The impulse to touch her was overwhelming. I finally surrendered and let my hands wander down her supple shoulders to palm her C-cupped breasts. Her tongue teased my nipples and areolae, when I felt her hand on my lower tummy. "Peg, you're SO naughty!" I smirked, as her tiny fingers found their way between my thighs.

"You have no idea," she smiled and edged her first two fingers over my labia and unfolded my wet lips. "Ummm, so warm and wet - Barb, I DO believe you're turned on."

"I suppose I am," I blushed and sighed, as she added another finger between the folds of my wetness.

Two or three yelps emanated from beyond the door, so I knew Charly was busy appreciating the attention of the men. That only seemed to intensify the forbidden erotic scene that happening between the two of us. I imagined mature Charly getting well reamed by one (or both) of their glorious cocks and spread my legs to grind down hard on Peg's hand.

We kissed passionately, but this time with an equal amount of urgency on my part. She was on the verge of bringing me to orgasm, when she pulled away and sat down on the shag carpet at my feet. I watched in awe, as she reached up and parted my legs. She split my pussy lips with three, no four fingers. Inserting her fingers into me like a small dick, she leaned up and licked right inside the crest of my vagina.

"Oh God! OH GOD!" I breathed and threw my head back, as I gently forced her head closer. My toned legs gave way to her touch. I felt my knees buckle and hit the floor on either side of her. Keeping up with her pace on my cunt, somehow I maneuvered my legs from underneath me. Soon I was flat on my back, with most of her hand up my pussy, as she hovered over me.

"Let me do this, Baby," she begged and withdrew her fingers a few inches. "Let me fuck you, Baby," she asked, while I starred back at her in wanton disbelief. I felt her small thumb join her fingers, as she began to force her entire hand inside my pussy. I suppose it was no surprise that her tiny hand fit comfortably in my snatch. What amazed and thrilled me was taking more and more of her inside.

"JESUS - OH GAWD!!! I yelled, as she inched more of her wrist, then her forearm up my cunt. Instinctively, I grabbed and pulled my legs up to allow for deeper penetration. Her arm must have been embedded up to her elbow, when she leaned down and sucked my clit. As her arm slowly pistoned back and forth, I experienced a breath-taking orgasm. It was so intense and unexpected that I started to cry. Was this was a reaction to being suddenly exposed to something so sublime, or the fact that it was so unnatural? I'll never know.

"OH PEG, DON'T STOP, BABY...I NEVER...SHITTT," I screamed, wanting my orgasm to last and last.

"You ladies OK in there?" Charly asked from outside.

"Doing just fine," Peg answered.

"Yeah, just f-fine!" I added.

"That's nice. Uh, I need to use the bathroom, when you get a chance," Charly stated and nervously tapped her long nails on the door.

"OK... just a second," I hollered and let my legs down. Peg eased her arm and hand from my pussy, which sent another shockwave of an orgasm through me. I quickly threw on the bathrobe, while Peg pulled up her skirt and half-assed buttoned her blouse.

I unlocked the door and in stormed naked Charly with a lit joint in one hand and that obnoxious dildo apparatus in the other. "Man, those two studs are full of cum tonight. Just look at me - what a fucking mess!" She exclaimed, handing Peg the joint and me the dildo. She truly was an unholy mess, with her face and chest literally coated with white globs of man-gravy. "Don't ya just wanna kiss me Barb and taste your husband's fresh cum - or is it Rob's? I forget, actually," she laughed and leaned toward me.

"Ah no, but thanks anyway. I've had my share," I answered and blushed, while Peg toked away on the joint. Peg handed it to me and gulped for air, while we watched Charly use the toilet. I took several hits and looked at the belted dildo like it was something from outer space. Charly motioned to Peg to get her a washcloth. As she handed Charly the wet cloth, Charly reached over and lifted Peg's mini skirt up.

"Have you girls been naughty in here? What do we have here?" Asked Charly, running her fingers in Peg's slit. "Damn girl! You're wet as can be!" Said Charly, pulling Peg closer.

I suppose it didn't surprise me to see Peg eagerly straddle Charly's legs, however I felt unexpectedly jealousy when the older woman bent to kiss her petite pussy. Peg's shapely legs were far too short for Charly to get a good lick in. She finished cleaning up and took Peg by the hand, as I stood there dumbfounded with that damn strapon dong. "What's wrong Barbie Doll; can't figure it all out? Man, you country girls are so naïve!" She chided, shaking her head.

Watching her take Peg to the dressing stool, I took Charly's comment as an insult. Fixing the long dildo in front, I opened my robe, stepped into the leg holes and cinched the belt over my hips. Looking down at the fake penis jutting out so proudly, I felt instantly silly.

Kneeling on all fours, with her back to me, Charly favored Peg's pussy with her tongue. Jealousy now burned in me like a four-alarm blaze. The mature slut had screwed me over all night long. She took advantage of me. She blatantly took my husband and literally screwed me. Now she was bold enough to force herself on my sister-in-law. Even stoned on my ass, I concluded this bitch was due for some major table-turning – and I was in the perfect position (so to speak) to turn her table.

Peg's expression of tight sublimation changed to a secret smile, as I approached Charly from behind. Going to my knees, I dropped the robe and stroked my new-found power tool. Peg almost lost it, when I jacked it like some well-hung stud. Inching myself between Charly's legs, I lifted the fake cock to rest in her crack. "Well, look who decided to join the party," Charly said, stopping her licking long enough to turn her head and comment.

"Just little 'ole me, Barbie Doll," I smiled at Peg.

Lowering the big rubber tool to her sweet spot, I edged the head into her wet vagina. Charly moaned into Peg's mound, while I shoved more of it inside. I surmised that this wasn't the first time the mature slut had been fucked in this fashion. Taking hold of her hips, I thrust my pelvis hard until the rigid rubber dick disappeared completely inside her pussy. Her moans turned into groans. Peg smiled and nodded in approval, as I deep-fucked her mistress.

I must admit, the power to literally fuck another woman and feeling the base of the fake cock against my pussy was quite a turnon. Hearing Charly's guttural sounds of pleasure only made me want to exercise more power. She was so distracted by me, she could hardly focus on eating out my sister-in-law. Though I despised her for treating herself to Peg's little pussy, I delighted in imagining it was me doing the munching. "Eat her out Charly! Taste that sweet little pussy," I commanded.

Peg sensed my need to satisfy her and spread her legs and lips wide to show me she wanted me. When Charly refocused her attention to Peg, I took the saturated dildo out of her pussy and edged it to her asshole. "Oh God NO! I don't..." Yelled Charly, as I spread her cheeks apart.

"You don't what? A fucking slut like you doesn't like it in the ass? I can't believe it!" I smirked and hunched over her.

Charly was at a total loss of words, as I fed more of the thick rubber dong into her puckered hole. Something about her shrill sounds of pain told me I had found one of her secret 'buttons.' Peg reached out with both hands to touch me, as I buried the cock in Charly's ass. I took hold of Peg's arms. She mouthed a confident 'YES' and stood up. Peg fixed her thighs on either side of Charly's head, now lowered in submission. Like a trapped bitch in heat, Charly's grunts and obscenities filled the bathroom, as I pumped the rubber into her. "Naïve farm girl; is that what you think? How do you like you're little Barbie Doll NOW?" I yelled and continued to rape her asshole.

Peg leaned over to fondle my boobs, as Charly labored between pain and pleasure beneath us. I tried to return her touch, but couldn't relinquish my power over Charly. After several explosions of what must have been orgasms from Charly, I backed out. This left the older woman exhausted on the floor. I ripped off the strapon and joined Peg for a passionate kiss.

Charly lay motionless and silent, as I gloated in being able to (for once) 'press HER buttons.' Peg dressed and the two of us returned to the studio. The room was empty. Apparently the guys had either given up on us or were off recharging.

"Rob and Donny went to fix us breakfast. I think I'll join them," said a more subdued Charly, staggering from the restroom.

"Well, I need to find my damn dress!" I remarked and vaguely recalled seeing it in the sauna. I left Peg, rolling yet another joint, in search of my long-forgotten dress. Finding my way back through the dark basement maze wasn't near as hard this time. "I must be sobering up. Damn, have to do something about that!" I thought, picking my dress off the sauna dressing room floor. Discarding the robe, I packed myself back into my sexy little dress, did a mirror check and went back to the studio.

"PEG, aren't you just full of surprises tonight?" I blurted out, finding her flirting with Donny back at the studio.

"Barb, hey, you found your dress – come here and we'll help you out of it," drunk Donny laughed.

He was back in his jeans, at least. Bare-chested, he was busy making a play for stoned-out Peg. Back in those days, even skunky-drunk, he retained a certain appeal. Peg did little to resist him. He had his hand firmly inserted inside her blouse, while she sheepishly pecked at his neck. "I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something here?" I asked.

"Come here Baby. We were just talking about you," said Donny, wrapping his free hand around my waist.

"Hmmm, anything worth repeating?" I smiled.

"Just how damn sexy you look tonight..." he started and slid his hand up my back. "And, how I haven't even had a chance to make love to you yet," he said, pulling my elastic shoulders down to display my boobs.

When I moved back to cover up, Peg held my arms down and massaged my tit. "So, how do you think Butch would deal with all of this?" I asked, throwing a wet blanket of reality on the fire.

"Fuck him Barb. I mean, I know he's your brother and all, but he can be such a pompous deadhead sometimes. Let's just have some fun and not think about that for now, OK?" Peg said, clearly over-the-top with her pot high.

When Donny joined Peg in fondling my boobs, my taste buds wet with desire. She was clearly sending signals to Donny and I wasn't about to miss a chance to taste her sweet pussy. Becoming more the aggressor, I stepped out of my dress (for the umpteenth time) and joined in a three-way strip. Donny teetered back and forth, until we got him back to the daybed.

"Lay down Baby, I think we both need that big cock of yours," I prodded and continued undressing Peg. Donny seemed content to lay back, flaccid cock in hand and watch, as I knelt to undo her skirt and pull down her panties. Inexperienced in the art of seducing woman, I let my hands caress her abdomen and hips. I was on the brink of bringing my face to her dark, fragrant bush, when Donny took hold of her hand and pulled her to him.

Turning away from me, she mounted the daybed, stood spread-legged over Donny and played with her pussy. "God, what a beautiful tight ass you have Peg!" Donny raved, as she squatted down on his stomach, facing away from him and toward me. Jacking his growing erection, she smiled and winked at me. We both leaned over his boner and each sucked on it, until we ended up kissing again.

Donny ran his hands up and pulled her shoulders from behind. He had her lean all the way back, until her legs went straight out on top of his. With his fully extended cock between her thighs, I picked it up and jacked it, as they kissed each other. My need to taste her pussy was overwhelming. Sliding my hand up and down his 8-inch pole, I leaned over to get my first lick of pussy.

"Oh GOD YES!" She yelled, as I took charge of her pussy with my tongue. Her tender, tight lips parted. I let my tongue explore deeper. Still jacking my husband and licking her clit, I listened to their moans of pure pleasure increase in volume. My pussy dripped with desire for both of them.

"Don't ya just want to fuck them both?" Rob surprised me from behind. Keeping my head buried in her snatch, I simply nodded. "Man, you guys are fucking HOT!" He continued, as I heard him fixing lights around us. I didn't care at that point if the whole world watched.

Resting Donny's taunt cock head at the entrance to her pussy, I slowly tongued her labia. Spreading her tiny lips apart, I watched my husband's tool slowly enter her. I lubed her stretched lips with my tongue, as his thickness filled her up. Rob's camera clicked away, while hot photo lamps warmed already steaming flesh.

"Fuck me – oh God, OH GOD!" Yelled Peg, shaking with a terrific orgasm. The more my husband's cock pumped in and out of her tight, beautiful snatch, the more I wanted it in mine. Edging myself up to straddle his legs, I came face-to-face with gorgeous Peg. She shot me such a look of total arousal, I couldn't help but join in her gyrations of utter delight. Riding the entire length of Donny's cock, she shifted into overdrive – that's when it popped out of her pussy.

I moved in close enough so my big tits rubbed against hers and quickly maneuvered to shove his meat inside my ready pussy. She wasn't the slightest bit upset, stealing back my husband's pole and met my lips for a juicy kiss. "Oh God Donny! Yeah Baby, fuck me!" I yelled, as Peg's liquid lips covered my face with tiny smooches. After a fair amount of hard thrusting, I rewarded him with her cunt again. I scooted off his legs and held his hot, dripping cock, while it disappeared into her vagina once again.

"Man, you guys are so fucking hot!" Rob exclaimed and continued clicking away from every angle. I eased myself down to my knees on the floor. Leaning in again for a long taste of both of them, I felt Rod's fat cock penetrate my love hole from behind.

Donny's deep grunts and taunt muscles told me of his impending climax. Speed-licking Peg's clit and Donny's balls, I felt a thick load of his cum surge up through his swollen vein. "OH SHIT – FUCK – DAMN!" he pronounced through clenched teeth, as his hose emptied into her tight pussy. I sucked at the base of his thick vein, to heighten his eruption. Starchy white gravy flooded from her musky bush, as I witnessed the sight of their shared orgasm.

On rubber legs, barely supporting my doggie-style style approach, I felt Rob's chunky-wide dick burst inside me. Tasting the product of their illicit copulation and feeling Rob's throbbing meat pulsing against my tender walls sent me over the edge. "Christ... oh shit, YES... oh, oh, OH GOD, TAKE ME!" I shrieked, dug my nails into Donny's thighs and buried my face between their thighs. Coming up for air; my face covered with their juices, we completed our lusty affair with a cum-filled kiss.

"I hope we didn't upset Charly?" I asked Rob, as we dressed to leave.

"Oh, I don't think so; she's just worn out, you know," Rob explained and retrieved film from two different cameras.

"You know, those photos better not show up on some tabloid magazine, Rob," I smiled.

"Hey, just for Our-Eyes-Only, OK?" He promised. I knew he had as much to lose and we did, if those photos ever got out, so I didn't push him. Actually, I was more afraid of Peg. She was in a state of euphoria tonight, but tomorrow she would surely return to her old subservient self. My older brother, Butch could be a total asshole at times, and if he pushed her hard enough I was sure she would cave in and spill the beans.

"You gonna be OK, Peg?" I asked, as we walked her to her car.

"Me? Yeah I'm cool. Don't worry about Butch; I'll deal with HIM," she said with an unusual confidence. She gave us each a long kiss and drove away.

Ambling back to our car in the early morning shadows, Donny reached my hand. "So, you OK with all of this?" He asked, regarding our first orgy encounter.

"I think so. It WAS different. I'm OK, as long as you can deal with it?" I guessed.

He squeezed my hand, turned his head to face me and smiled. "I know one thing – I sure could use a nice long shower!" He laughed.

I agreed.