Return to Eban Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That poor guy finally stood up and wiped his chin as the black guy held out his hand to the blonde and helped her off the lounger. She stood up and the black guy wrapped an arm around her waist giving her a passionate kiss while the white guy stood there watching. The black guy laughed as he looked at the white guy than in a loud voice told the white guy. "You can leave now."

The white guy walked away from them heading toward where Jay and Tom were hiding. The blonde was slipping into a bikini and slid her feet into high heels and walked in the other direction with the black guy. The white guy was approached them as Tom whispered out to the man.

"Hey!.....Over here!"

The man looked toward where they were hiding and stopped. He seemed to be having a hard time seeing the men but finally saw them. He just stood there trying not to bring attention to himself.

"What are you guys doing over there?"

Tom replied. "hey. We were just checking out the pool."

The man replied. "Who are you?"

I'm Tom and this is Jay. We just flew in this morning."

"You are staying at one of the cottages?"

"Yeah. That's right. We're supposed to get processed in tomorrow. Hey....What's up with you and that couple?"

"Uh....That's my Ex....I can't talk right now. They have cameras setup everywhere around this place. Don't let them find you there otherwise........" The man didn't finish his sentence.

Tom asked. "What?......"

The guy stood looking scared as he pretended to adjust his shorts. "Listen. You guys better get back to your cottage. I have to go now." With that, he walked away around the pool and disappeared into a building.

Tom looked at Jay. "We better head back to the cottage."

Tom and Jay didn't say anything about their experience at the pool that evening to their wives. That night before he fell asleep, Tom wondered if it were too late to change his mind about working at the resort. They were going to start their process of checking in for their work at the resort in the morning.

12