Return to Eban Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers

Some of the women were making remarks about how handsome he was.

"Gilbert. Would you mind taking your clothes off for the ladies and let them have a look at you?"

A few of the women made exciting remarks in anticipation of seeing Gilbert naked. Dawn had to admit that she was eager to see him as well as he started to unbutton his shirt. The ladies were yelling cat calls out to him as his pants dropped to the floor revealing a pair of white boxer shorts.

Gilbert stepped out of his shoes leaving only the shorts on his body as the Mistress smiled and said. "Who would like to volunteer to slip those shorts down his legs?......Anyone?....."

Mistress looked around the room than shouted out. "Chantal! Why don't you give us the honors please."

The woman were giggling and excited as if they were playing a game. Chantal's heart was beating faster as she tried to slid down in her seat. The mistress held out her hand to Chantal.

"Come on. I promise he won't bit you!"

The women giggled as Chantal finally stood up as she was led toward the tall black man. "OK. I want you to kneel down and take hold of the material and wiggle it slowly down his legs my Dear."

Chantal looked embarrassed and cared as she tried to block out everyone in the room as she slowly kneeled down next to the tall black man. She hesitantly reached out with both hands and finally took hold of the material. She looked frightened as she started tugging on his shorts. Little by little they came down until his cock sprung freely just inches from her face.

The women gasped and made comments. "Suck it!" Laughter filled the room along with whispers and giggles as Chantal stood straight up next to the tall black man. The Mistress clapped her hands together for a job well done.

"Good girl!"

Chantal started to return to her seat when Mistress stopped her.

"Wait Honey. We are going to experience our first touch with a real black cock today. I'm going to have each and everyone of you step forward starting with Chantal and gently stroke Gilbert's cock."

Chantal looked petrified as ever as she waited for the Mistress to say something else.

"OK, Honey. I want to you reach out and slowly take his cock inside your hand. Don't do anything else until I tell you."

Chantal stepped closer looking down at the massive looking cock. It wasn't even fully erect yet and dwarfed Tom's by inches! Chantal extended her hand slowly until she was just an inch or so away. She gulped than took hold of the large shaft.

"Wrap your fingers around him tight."

Chantal did what she was told almost like a robot.

"I bet it feels big and hot doesn't it, Chantal?"

Chantal nervously smiled as she gave a reply with a faint yes.

"Reach down with your free hand and gently cradle his ball sack."

Chantal didn't expect this today but she leaned down and placed her hand under his ball sack. They felt large and hot too!"

"Do you feel your pussy tingling?" The woman laughed as Chantal looked up at the Mistress and smiled.

"It's absolutely normal for you to feel horny right now. You did a good job and now lets see what Dawn can do."

Chantal removed her hand away almost reluctantly. She had gone that far and at least want to hold Gilbert's cock a bit longer.

Chantal sat down while Dawn stood up next and walked forward. "OK Dawn. Take hold of Gilbert and show us how thick you can make him grow in your hand!"

Dawn was nervous but reached out and took hold of the giant shaft. She wrapped her dainty white fingers around Gilbert's cock than slowly tightened her fingers as she began stroking him.

"Good girl! You've been watch the films!"

Dawn was allowed to stroke Gilbert a few more times until she too was told to stop and let the next woman touch him. Dawn sat down and watched as several more women got a chance to touch Gilbert.

"Let's take a short break ladies. We don't want Gilbert to cum too soon on us."

The women all laughed and sat chatting to their friends as Gilbert took a drink of bottled water. A few moments later and the rest of the women got their chance to stroke Gilbert's cock. The last woman finished and sat down.

"I just want you ladies to know that Gilbert is ten inches ling and eight inches in girth."

The women all seemed fascinated by Gilbert's size. One of the women asked. "Mistress. Are all the black men who visit Eban as large as Gilbert?"

"You can say that the vast majority of them are as large as Gilbert. Some being even larger at times. I'd have to say in general that the black men visiting us love to show off their size to the ladies. I wouldn't think we'd find that many under endowed black men coming to the resort."

There was another question from a woman in the back. "Mistress. Gilbert has very large testicles. Does a man of his size have more cum?"

"That's a really good question. I know you've heard all sorts of stories but the truth is that a typical man of Gilbert's size can produce about a tablespoon of cum most of the time. Sometimes more depending on the time in between his orgasm. While we are on the subject. How many of you have sucked a man and swallowed his cum?"

There were hands slowly raising in the air including Dawn and Chantal.

"That's a good number of you I might say. If you never experienced tasting a man's cum than you should volunteer for our class I will be having early this evening. Those of you that didn't raise your hand should plan on attending. We need to have you accustomed to eating cum before you work the floor."

The class dismissed shortly afterward. Dawn & Chantal were eating lunch while they discussed the class together.

"I can't believe there are men that huge."

Dawn wasn't as naive as Chantal. She had been around and seen many adult movies with her husband over the years to know better. She knew that their would be plenty of men as large as Gilbert or even much larger. Dawn worried about Chantal. She knew the newlywed worried about her husband or Ex most of the time. Chantal would often tell her stories about trips they took and things he loved to do with her.

Dawn worried about Jay just as much knowing he must know something about the training they had to endure. Their training would be over in two short weeks. Dawn was dreading the day when she would have to fuck another man.

Dawn sighed. "Chantal. You do know we are going to have to screw strange men in a couple weeks."

Chantal looked serious as she sat back thinking. "I know. I'm more worried about Tom seeing me with another man than actually doing it."

"Me too. I can only imagine what the guys are doing right now."

"Dawn? I really feel terrible. I actually got wet this afternoon during our class."

Dawn smiled at Chantal. "I did too. I think it's only normal for us to feel that way."

Chantal replied. "I sure wish they'd have us do more than just hold a cock."

"You can't be serious?"

"Yes. I want to get it over with! The anticipation of screwing another man with a cock that big intrigues me!"

Dawn laughed. "I'm sure your going to have as many big black cock as you can handle in a couple weeks. What are you going to do than?"

Chantal grinned. "Whatever they're giving us is making me so horny I'd be willing to fuck one of them right now."

Dawn laughed. "Your awful!"

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers
12