Return to Nature Ch. 02: Slut Elly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanks eyes focused on her young cunny, he felt his cock stir. "Look at that small furry cunny she's got." said Hank, "I'd love to suck on that."

"Yeah, a furry V pointing into that love canal. We need to check it out," added Charles. Both feeling bolder.

Fucking the teens was frowned on for the older men, The older women did not want to compete with the young cunt and raised hell when an older member was caught tapping a teen. It happened often though, they just needed to be discreet. Out here nobody would be the wiser.

"Looks like Mikes got the right idea, that peach is ripened, would be nice to get some this year, before she gets too stretched out." Charles whispered.

"Look at her hand on her clit, I think she needs us." Said Hank, the bolder of the two.

They both realized how much younger she was than them, normally they wouldn't dream of trying to fuck her yet if Mike hadn't already opened the door. It would be fantastic if they could taste that tight cunny.

The stood up and approached her. They had all been going to this place for many years. They had watched over the years Elly growing up but because of the age difference they had very little conversation before. Now the guys were addressing her as one of the grownups.

"Oh, look who's over here." said Hank.

"Why aren't you at the pool with the others?" said Charles.

"Oh," said Hank, "haven't you heard, she's a woman now. She don't hang around with the kids anymore."

"Gotta be careful," said Charles," there’s bulls out in the field and when they spot a young heifer they start to get hard." They were the bulls and both of them had their eyes on her. Their cocks were beginning to harden. Elly noticed it too since she hadn't taken her eyes off their cocks since they walked up. Immediately she had compared their sizes with Mike. Charles was bigger than Mike and Hank was bigger than both. What she particularly noticed was how fat Hank’s cock was looking. Not extremely long but fat and it was not even that hard yet. She was getting real hot just looking at their cocks. Her itch was worse too but she had moved her hand away.

"So I understand you've been keeping company with the new lifeguard. I guess Hank and I hadn't realized how much you've changed this year," said Charles.

"Yeah, Mike could tell a woman who had reached fucking age, he didn't waste any time." said Hank, obviously getting more bold.

Elly started to get uncomfortable with their talk but her cunny was itching awful. The two cocks still held her attention.

"Well I've heard a heifer in the field shouldn't be left unattended." said Hank, "and a couple bulls finding her out here alone could certainly expect to be serviced."

Elly started to worry now. She liked looking at their cocks and she felt an odd stir in her already itching cunny. But for sure they couldn't think she would fuck two older men or even that she was wanting to try.

Charles hesitated. She was so young. Sure she was cute and her tits were looking firm. Her cunt just looked so small, her whole body was small. She couldn't handle getting fucked by these two men, could she? Mike had fucked her, that's what they heard. She had taken his cock, damn, she must have been tight for him. Charles never had one this young, this small. Would she even let them? Hmmm. Why would we let her tell us no? We want it, we take it, he decided. His lust took over his thinking. Charles was going to know what a cunny this small feels like.

That she hadn't yelled or run away was telling. They certainly weren't waiting for a verbal invite. Both have been married for years and learned to grab pussy when then wanted it. Hank made the decision. He laid on her left and Charles sat down behind her. "Lets gets a little lick on this young cunny," said Hank, testing the situation.

"Wait, no. I'll tell Mike." She said. "You better leave now." They could tell her pleas were half hearted. She wasn't sure what she wanted or didn't want but her cunny had a real bad itch.

So she confirmed it, thought Charles, she did get fucked by the lifeguard. Charles was consumed by lust. He would fuck her for certain now.

Hanks put his head between her legs and moved her knees apart, She was preparing to jump up and run when his tongue entered her cunny. Charles had moved behind her and grabbed her shoulders pinning her down. Unable to move she looked down at the top of Hanks head as he began his tongue assault on her little clitty. Both men knew what would happen. She began to shift and move slowly as the fire between her legs got hotter. Placing his hands under her tiny ass cheeks he sucked hard on her clit until he got his desired result. Laying back on Charles she closed her eyes and put her hands on Hank's head. The tension built in her groin as he masterfully manipulated her clit. Elly purred like a kitten as she rubbed her cunny on his face and after a few minutes she lost all control. Her abdomen and cunny tightened as she came hard squirting a large puddle of cream all over his face while she spasmed.

With her orgasm over she knew she needed to run but they weren't going to let that happen.

"No. Let me go, you cant do this." She said slowly, still panting.

"Oh..no honey, the funs just starting." said Charles.

Her eyes were fixated on Hanks cock. The orgasm she had with his mouth on her cunny was amazing. While her words said "No, " she opened her legs wider knowing she really wanted to feel more.

"Can't let the bulls out here stay hard." Said Charles sitting behind her. He took a firm hold under her shoulders and held her tightly. She felt his cock get bigger as it pressed against her back. Hank got to his knees. His chest was large and covered with brown hair as was his arms hairy and muscular. Her eyes then focused on the large mass of hair at his groin, at the center was his cock, a real fat hard mans meat. It was slightly bent upward with a large sized cap on the top. At the base was a nest of black hair and two large eggs in a hairy sack. His face was wet with cum and the look of lust was all over it. Hank looked into her pretty young face and he could tell the look of lust was all over hers too.

Elly saw this large hairy ape of a man in front of her was consumed by lust. They had her isolated far out in the woods and neither would stop until they had released their consuming lust deep inside her. Elly knew she had let them go too far. There was no escape now. Elly knew she was going to be fucked. She couldn't fight the feeling, she wanted it.

Hank moved forward pinning her on top of Charles. She was held down totally helpless as Hank moved his cock toward her tiny opening. He was a big man, She instinctively opened her legs wider looking down at the cock entering her little hole. Her little cunny was plenty creamed but it was still a tough entry for such a big cock. The tight entry suited Hank fine. Nothing was going to stop him now. He pushed on her and entered her.

"Stop, oh stop, that hurts," she pleaded. Wasting her pleas on them. Knowing there was no stopping now. "It hurts, you're too big." As he began fucking her.

"Oh yeah," said Hank, totally ignoring her pleas "we read this right, this young cunt is in heat. Time to breed this slut." Moving in and out, sending his cock into her hot cunny a little deeper each time. Lacking patience he pushed hard and was soon buried in her tight teen cunny. She let out a yelp. She was stretched to the max and felt like something huge was inside her.

"It hurts," she pleaded. Nearly in tears. "Go slow," she said, not wanting him to stop anymore.

Hank smiled inside, She didn't say stop. She felt the large cock inside doing things she hadn't felt before. His cock was too big and she was in both pain and pleasure as he entered her deep. She thrashed about as Charles held her firm.

"Easy now honey, yull stretch for Ol Hank. I've fucked a lot a tight hole and none ever complained. Just give Hank some slippery cream and you'll get a real good cunt fucking."

Nature was asserting herself on the young body of Elly as the oversized man's cock started sensations she hadn't experienced before. The tension built in her as her pussy slowly creamed to help him move.

Pinned by Charles who held her tight as she pretended to fight back but as the cock touched deeper she slowly stopped fighting while the feeling swept over her. His sucking had lit her clit on fire and his cock was like gasoline. It had her stretched wide.

"Looky that," said Charles looking at Hanks cock. "She creaming all over you now."

Now Elly was loving it. Hanks rough treatment rather than deter her had spurred her to madness. She bucked hard as Hank began his in and out faster and faster.

"Oh, yeah, teen tight like I expected. Dam Charles, you'll love it, this young cunny is nice."

He pulled out to the tip. "Look how well she grips my cock." Charles and Elly both looked. He was right. His large pipe was inside her to the base and firmly wrapped by her nearly hairless cunny lips.

"See how she wraps those cunny lips around my fat yard." Said Hank. Elly was stretched and wrapped tight around the hairy base of his cock. Her puffy pink cunny lips pulled out tightly when he did and then disappearing as he entered her again. Hank was in ecstacy enjoying her tight cunny knowing soon he would push in deep to his balls and full her cunny with his cum.

"She likes it bareback too. the way it should be. Nice that you're a woman now, that's good, I'm gonna fuck you good like a woman gets." Said Hank.

"Yeah, she said softly, still holding him tight, "it feels ...so...So good, so good, don't stop. Don't stop...Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me slowly."

Elly dropped all sense of modesty and pretense. She liked the treatment she was getting. Charles eased his grip and slowly let go. Her released arms wrapped around Hanks hairy back and her legs went up in the air, letting him get deeped with each push as his hairy chest rubbed her small nipples. Charles grabbed her ankles and locked them behind Hank. Hank buried himself to the balls and keeping it all in as they began to rock back and forth, she didnt want to let an inch out. He couldn't believe how fantastic this cunny felt. His hairy athletic body totally covered and dominated the teen as he spun out his load. It looked like a grizzly bear on top of a little lamb.

"Harder now, harder, fuck me harder," she shouted as she reached fever pitch. Then after pounding her little pussy hard multiple times he pushed forward and held shooting all his seed deep inside her hot cunt. Elly shook as she felt the hot cum hit her insides, her orgasm exploded and she creamed all around his hard cock.

Young Elly didn't want him to let go but Hank became soft and slowly slid out. He rolled over unable to believe he had just emptied in this pretty young thing. Elly had gone into total slut mode. She was in a fever heat. She saw Charles had a nice hard replacement and kept her legs wide open eagerly awaiting his cock as he got on top. Charles slid right in.

"You're right Hank, she got a tight cunny, grips like a glove and so soft and slippery inside." Charles looked into her face. She was so young and so pretty. "And she loves it too Hank, loves getting fucked by a couple of big cocks. Gonna tell your friends, gonna tell them you drained a couple of married men this summer? One after the other, hah, Then all the guys will be calling you."

Charles fucked her slowly, he took his time to slowly spinout his load. Elly was in fever heat and gripped him hard digging her finger nails into his back.

"Damn it," he shouted, "you want a hard fuck, you got it," as he picked up the pace slamming his man meat deep into her with each push. She kept her legs wide as she ground her pubic arch against his slender waist.

"Breed her Charles," Said Hank," Breed her hard and enjoy that young cunny."

Elly was sweating heavily and panting. She was in a trancelike fever as Charles pounded in and out deep and fast treating her to his full length with each push and crashing hard into her young pubic mound. Young Elly held him tight with her legs locked on his back as he spun out his load shooting his seed in her deep in her belly as she went off in a shaking orgasm.

Hank was feeling hard by now and moved to take Charles place. Elly was still in high heat. Like one continuous orgasm she didn't want the fucking to end.

"Oh yeah. Let's do it again," she said as she spread for Hanks second turn. Panting and moaning as he entered her again.

They both took another turn that afternoon in young Elly cunny before they had to admit they had enough for now. They were both surprised how quickly they had become hard the second time. She was the best cunt they shared and they had shared a few over the years.

"Think we better not say anything, "Hank said," I heard Mikes kinda the jealous type and I'd hate to think we caused these two young lovers to break up." Charles played along. "Yeah, I wont say anything." Both counting on that to assure Elly said nothing. Hank wanted to be sure if they had knocked up this young slut Mike would get the blame.

"It was nice Elly," said Hank, as the parted friends. Like she didn't know. She was sore now having been stretched and pounded hard by these two bulls.

"Better be careful out here though," Hanks said. "if a couple of bulls come by tomorrow about this time, they'd probable expect to get serviced again." They all chuckled.

"Well I'm not sure about tomorrow but I'm really glad you happened by today, I really liked it." Said Elly.

"Liked it?" said Charles quietly to Hank. "Damn cat got so hot she nearly scratched all the skin off my back," and they both laughed as they walked back towards the cabins.

They left her on the blanket. Elly laid there totally relaxed with her sore cunny throbbing while she pondered the afternoons event. She had lost all control and had been overwhelmed by the fever heat of unnatural lust. Unable to resist her urges she had encouraged two grown men to roughly use her cunny for their brutish pleasure fucking her multiple times like a cheap whore.

That was bad, she was bad.

Why then did she feel so good, so satisfied, so much like a woman now.

12