Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Samantha are you intentionally trying to make us crash?"

"The first true nude beach was Baker Beach in Humboldt County. Again, we were both topless and this young man approached us, and I squeezed my tits to see if he would notice. He noticed alright. He laid out his towel five feet away from us."

"Catherine said it was fifteen feet."

"I think she stretched the truth. I removed my bikini bottoms and walked over to sit right beside him. I made him stand and then pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang up nice and hard. I introduced him to Catherine, and he stared at our tits and smooth pussies for the longest time. Then I grabbed his cock and jacked him off. He moaned and shot a huge load of cum, maybe four or five ropes of jizz. I just love the young boys. Maybe I'll find a young college kid at the resort."

"Can we change the subject?"

"And talk about what? Oh, I know. Remember my Halloween party with a bunch of my co-workers?"

"Yes, I remember. You and Catherine were both dressed as Maleficent and you gave me a fabulous blowjob, only I thought it was Catherine who was sucking my cock."

"I was a bit evil that night, huh? We've had some fun times together and I think this week will top them all."

"You know Catherine is going to hear all about how you are distracting me from driving and not being a good passenger."

"Oh, don't be such a spoiled sport."

"It's a good thing we are close to Santa Cruz, because I am going to show you who is boss on this trip."

"Promises, promises."

After three hours of Samantha trying to get a rise out of me and nearly succeeding, we arrive at the front gate to Lupin Lodge. The security guard checks our reservation.

"Welcome back to Lupin Lodge Mr. and Mrs. Anthony. Looks like you are gold members and are staying for five nights. You are in space 79, just beyond the yurts. Some highlights this week include pool volleyball, couples massage, yoga and, of course, our hiking trails. Enjoy your stay."

I maneuver the trailer around the yurts to our designated spot with water and electric hookups. It's a pull-through on a cement pad, so setting up will be a breeze.

"Hey Rob, what's with this Mr. and Mrs. Anthony thing."

"It was Catherine's idea. She thought we would be more accepted as husband and wife. It made for some fun teasing. I guess you are this week's Mrs. Anthony."

"I like that, let's fuck."

"Whoa, hold on there. We need to setup the trailer and get settled. And then I want us to get some lunch at the café. I have a few surprises set for you. Don't worry, you'll get your wish."

"When do we get naked?"

"As soon as we drove through the entrance."

Samantha doesn't wait for more information. She immediately loosens the straps on her sundress, and it slithers to the ground. She dons her floppy hat and declares she is ready for fun. She looks rather enticing at this moment. Her full round C-cups jiggle with each step she takes. Her coral-hued nipples are on high beam. I focus on her smooth mons centered within thick thighs.

"How about joining me? Drop the shorts big boy."

"Samantha, let me finish with the water and electric connections. You can go inside and make yourself at home. I'll be there in a minute."

Once, I finish with the hookups, I remove my cargo shorts, my cock is at half mast as I step into the trailer. Samantha is reclining on the bed and holding my purple cock ring. My seven-inch shaft immediately hardens and points in her direction.

"Found this on the bathroom counter."

"So, you did, eh?"

"Are you going to put it on?"

"Yes, Mrs. Anthony. I like to wear it when I am nude. I think it's a nice adornment and rather stimulating."

"I should say. Can I put it on you?"

"Do I have a choice?"

I already know her answer. I do not have a choice and move next to the bed. Samantha grabs my cock and pulls me close. She slides my ring down my shaft. I let Samantha know that I like to wear it around my shaft and balls. She tugs on the ring and works it over my complete package.

"Be careful there. I don't want to lose a nard."

"I'm not going to hurt you. Besides, if I did, I would kiss it and make it better. You know, what, let me kiss it anyway."

Samantha takes a firm hold and leans into me. Her lips are poised to engulf my whole cock, three, maybe four inches slide into her mouth. She creates a lot of suction as she holds my shaft tight.

"I love sucking your cock. Remember how I did it on Halloween? You know you love my technique."

I admit Samantha's lips wrapped around my dick is the best feeling in the world. She has one hand around my cock as she licks my shaft from my balls to the the tip. Samantha keeps a tight grip while her other hand massages my balls, tugging my sac and squeezing.

"This cock ring fits perfectly, and purple is my favorite color. I bet the ladies are going to admire you."

I watch my cock disappear between her lips repeatedly. Samantha swallows me up again, concentrating on my firm glans. She sucks hard and strokes my shaft. I feel my balls tighten and warn Samantha that I'm about to cum.

"You've been teasing me for the last three hours with your sex stories and now you're swallowing my cock. I can't take any more. I'm going to shoot my load."

Samantha interrupts her sucking long enough to tell me to fill her mouth. She opens wide and continues to stroke my cock. That's the last straw, I release several spurts of cum directly into her mouth. She doesn't flinch at all, just keeps on stroking and stroking until I have no more man juice to give. My legs weaken and I nearly fall on top of her. Once again Samantha has drained me dry.

She takes time to compose herself after swallowing my load. I clean a bit of spunk from her cheek and lean over to kiss her talented lips.

"Well Mr. Anthony, how's that for an appetizer from your wife?"

"It was wonderful, wonderful. I plan to return the favor this afternoon, but right now let's have lunch at the café and then we are going to take a little hike. There's a lovely outdoor patio that has a table waiting for us.

12