Return to the Naturist Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do. Brilliant suggestion. Now, lie on your stomach and let us service you."

Rick centers himself on the bed with the ladies kneeling on either side. Jessica pours some lotion into Samantha's hands and then into her own. Simultaneously they rub the slick oil into Rick's upper torso. Jessica reaches over and squirts some oil over Samantha's tits. She massages Samantha's C-Cups and pinches her erect nipples.

"I love your boobs, their so soft and supple."

Jessica pours some oil on her own tits and works it into her skin. She nods to Samantha and both ladies bend over to massage Rick with their firm breasts. They take turns pressing their bodies against Rick's back and massaging him. Their hard nipples etch circles around his warm skin.

Jessica tells Rick to turn over so they can massage his front. As Rick turns over, Samantha reaches over to fondle Jessica's boobs. They remind her of her own when she was much younger, so round and firm and capped with puffy coral areoles three inches in diameter. She spends a few moments squeezing and cupping her tits before returning her attention to Rick.

With Rick on his back, his cock springs to life pointing up nine inches. Samantha remembers handling such a huge cock when she and Catherine were on their nude beach adventure. What was his name, Will, er William? Yeah, that was it.

Jessica and Samantha massage Rick's chest and abs for several minutes before turning their attention to the thick lance that stands before them. Jessica pours more lotion into her hands and uses both to stroke Rick's manhood from top to bottom and up again. She tells Samantha to grab hold.

"Samantha, wrap your hands around the base of his cock and then I'll grab onto him as well."

Samantha places her hands around Rick's thick shaft and then Jessica adds her two. Together they measure his length. Four hands cover his man meat and there is still a small portion of the tip that is exposed.

"Oh, my gawd Jessica, his cock is enormous. I've only seen one other that's this big."

The ladies use their hands to stroke and rub and massage Rick's massive appendage. He lies on the bed nonplused, enjoying the attention. Occasionally he reaches over to grab a breast or two. He divides his time between Jessica and Samantha. He compares the two ladies, each with similar sized round C-Cups, Jessica has a youthful firmness while Samantha is softer with a bit of sag. Rick loves both pairs.

The ladies take turns stroking him and sucking on his knob. Samantha can fit another inch or so beyond the tip. Jessica knows her way around Rick's cock and can slide a good five inches down her throat. They are determined to get him off.

"Samantha let's make him cum. Rick has a lot jizz stored up and he'll stay hard so you can ride this beautiful huge cock. I have personal experience with it."

The girls increase their tugging and sucking. Rick warns them that he is getting close, so they squeeze his shaft harder. Jessica knows this specimen intimately, and she grabs his balls. They are perfectly proportion to his cock. She rolls each stone between her fingers and massages his smooth sack. Jessica tells Samantha she shaved Rick herself a couple of days ago.

Rick's shaft throbs within Samantha's hands and then he lets loose with a torrent of spunk. Samantha

receives the first volley of semen. She strokes his cock faster and a second rope of cum shoots into the air and onto her hands. Jessica leans over and swallows his thick shaft to capture his third and fourth spurt. She keeps her mouth glued to his manhood until the final dribble of cum leaks out. She sits up and savors his load. Samantha moves in and sucks on Rick's tip, licking him clean. Jessica takes a big gulp and then French kisses Samantha sharing the jizz that remains. Samantha continues to stroke Rick's hard-on as he relishes his first orgasm of the evening.

"Oh, my gawd Jessica, Rick's cum is so sweet and look, he is still rock hard."

"I told you so. Would you like to sit on this lovely cock and take his entire length in your pussy?"

"Yes please."

Rick grabs his shaft and pumps, preparing to impale his first mature pussy. He holds his cock straight up and motions for Samantha to mount him. Jessica helps Samantha climb on board and massages her tits. Samantha straddles Rick. She spreads her pussy lips and eases down onto his cock. Rick's spongy glans splits her labia as she lowers herself down. Jessica watches his cock disappear inch by inch as she palms Samantha's C-Cups and tweaks her nipples. Rick holds onto the base of his shaft while Samantha slides into position. The two lovers are ready to fuck each other's brains out. Jessica is their captive audience.

"Wow Samantha, you are really tight, I'm surprised."

"What, you don't think an older lady like me can maintain a youthful pussy. Believe me, several men have said the same thing."

Samantha slides up and down Rick's cock while he gently lifts from the mattress. She can take his full length. Jessica grabs the base of Rick's shaft and holds him upright. Samantha turns on the speed and is soon bouncing up and down, trapping Jessica's hand every time she bottoms out.

"Geez Rick, Jessica said you can really fill a cunt and now I know."

"It seems that the two of you have discussed my cock in great detail."

"Sorry Rick, I just had to share all the juicy details with Samantha. Speaking of juicy details, her pussy is drenching my hand. Look how your shaft glistens with her pussy juice."

"I can sit on your cock all night long. I love this feeling. Jessica, is this how you feel?"

"Every time my dear, every time. Keep fucking that staff. Enjoy."

Jessica moves her hand down and massages Rick's balls while they fuck, adding to his pleasure. She encourages Samantha to go for it all and get Rick to cum again. Samantha grunts every time she presses down on Rick. Jessica grabs her boobs and squeezes them helping her lift and slide down.

"Gawd, my pussy is so wet watching you two. Samantha, would you like to eat my pussy while you ride him?"

"That would be delicious."

Jessica stands up on the mattress and presents her cunt for Samantha's tongue. Jessica's pussy lips are smooth with a small landing strip of brown curls above a well-defined clit. And it is staring Samantha right in the face. Samantha grabs Jessica's ass and pulls her smooth lips against her face. Now she really is part of a threesome.

Samantha licks Jessica's inner lips while she fucks Rick's thick cock and thinks about how she can persuade Rick to join Rob and her for a double-penetration scene. Her mind is working overtime while her mouth and cunt are living in the now. Samantha cups her tits to keep them from bouncing off her chest. She slides up and down relentlessly. Jessica encourages her.

"Fuck him Samantha, fuck his thick meat, fuck that cock, make him cum, make him shoot another big load."

Jessica's words push her over the edge, and she explodes with a mind numbing orgasm. Rick's shaft is covered with her cream. Samantha has a hard time breathing and must release her grip from Jessica's ass. She presses her hands down against Rick's chest as she rides him, determined to make him cum deep within her sodden womb. Just as Jessica willed her to climax, Jessica does the same for Rick.

"That's it Rick. Fill Samantha's pussy with your load. Cum deep inside your professor. Shoot your cum into her, just like you came inside me last week. Do it Rick."

Rick grunts over and over as he picks up the pace and fucks Samantha from his prone position. He thrusts his hips up, driving his nine inches up into Samantha. His sounds belie the pure enjoyment he is feeling right now. Rick grabs Samantha's tits to keep her centered on his shaft as he reaches the pinnacle of another climax. His shaft throbs with each push. With one last thrust Rick's pleasure engulfs

his being and his cum erupts from the tip of his cock directly into Samantha's inner flesh.

"Yes, fill me up. Shoot your seed deep in my pussy. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

Samantha flexes her pussy and squeezes down on Rick, milking every drop of cum. Rick experiences a series of spasms that feeds her pussy with his jizz. Rick's climax continues for several moments until there is nothing left to give. He grunts one last time as Samantha collapses on top of Rick, their bodies totally spent. They remain motionless for several minutes with short and quick breaths.

Rick's cock remains buried in Samantha as he finally begins to deflate. It took two orgasms to soften that thick shaft and he may be done for the night. As the two souls enjoy the end of their climax, Samantha sits upright, and Rick places his hands on her boobs and massages her round orbs.

"Wow, Samantha, I was not expecting this when you and Rob came to the café. I'm so glad you asked to see the yurt. By the way, I love playing with your tits, I can't seem to keep my hands off them."

Samantha places her hands on Rick's and presses them against her flesh. She loves Rick playing with her tits as well. Sitting there, straddling Rick's hips, it dawns on her that Jessica has yet to enjoy an orgasm of her own. Since she didn't have the opportunity to finish munching Jessica's pussy when her orgasm overcame her, maybe this is the right time to carry on.

"Jessica, you asked me to eat your pussy and I didn't get to finish. I want to do it now and I want to make you cum."

Jessica was so caught up in watching her companions fuck, she forgot about her own release. Now sounds like a good time to complete her night. Samantha falls to the side and all three bodies reposition on the bed. Jessica lies on her back and spreads her legs. Both Samantha and Rick move in between Jessica's thighs with the goal of taking her to the heights of orgasm.

"Spread your legs, raise your feet up. I want your pussy completely exposed for us to enjoy."

Jessica does as she is told. With her legs spread wide, Samantha and Rick each grab a leg and massage her inner thighs, up to her pussy lips, back down each thigh, and then back up again. Their fingers tease her cunt and prepare to pleasure Jessica with lips and tongues. Samantha takes the lead and presses her face flat against Jessica's smooth outer lips. Jessica arches her back with excitement and pleasure.

Samantha uses her tongue to split Jessica's inner labia. The lovely pink entrance opens like a lotus blossom. Samantha doesn't want to pass up this opportunity to satisfy the young coed. She tilts her head and licks the tender flower. Jessica's lips spread around Samantha's tongue as she gathers her nectar. After a few gentle licks, Jessica spreads her legs further and grabs the back of Samantha's head, forcing her tight against her flesh. The soft curls of her landing strip tickle Samantha's nose. Samantha uses her tongue to gather as much of her juices as she can. Jessica purrs and whimpers with each swipe of Samantha's tongue.

Rick pleads to have a taste of his co-worker. Reluctantly, Samantha backs away and Rick moves in to search out the wet crevice between Jessica's thighs and follow the trail of pussy juice. Her pink inner labia extend from within her outer lips. Rick sucks on the flaps and slides his tongue along her pink slit, creating a flood of girl cum. Obviously, he has done this before. Rick slides two fingers up into her pussy. Jessica takes a deep breath as her inner flesh is stretched. Samantha watches Rick push and pull his digits within Jessica's cunt. She dips her head and licks Jessica's clit. Fingers and tongue push Jessica to the brink of orgasm.

"That feels so good! Oh Gawd, I want to cum so badly, fuck, don't stop! Don't stop."

Jessica presses her thighs up searching for release. Her juices are spread all over her thighs and Rick's fingers. Samantha forces her tongue flat against Jessica's clitoris which launches Jessica to new heights. She screams out as her climax rushes over her. Her legs spasm and her pussy throbs. Rick keeps his hand pressed tight between her thighs, his digits massaging the wet inner flesh. He feels each contraction of Jessica's pussy.

"Uh huh, uh huh. Fuuuccckkkkk."

She breathes fast and grabs hold of Rick's hand while her climax weaves through her body, leaving her flushed and weak. Samantha slides up and contours her body alongside Jessica. Rick does the same on her other side, sandwiching Jessica between them. They use their palms to massage Jessica's warm body. They caress her breasts, tummy and ass. The three friends rest, each satisfied for the time being.

"Samantha, have you ever made love in a hot tub?"

"That's funny, I just had a dream about hot tubs. My next-door neighbor, Catherine, has a spa and we often make use of it. Sometimes, we'll invite Rob for a threesome. Catherine should be joining us in a few days."

"Yes, I remember Catherine. Rick and I usually end up in the spa on these late nights. Would you like to join us?"

"I thought I saw that spa hours ended at 10:00pm."

"Officially, they do. If we don't turn on the lights and make a lot of noise, we'll be fine. Everyone will be gone, and Fran will be none the wiser."

"We definitely don't want Rick to get in trouble with his aunt. She might throw him out and then we wouldn't have this big comfy bed to fuck in."

"Samantha, I like the way you think."

12