Returning Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess goes to pick up Chris's stuff and meets Kyle.
4.6k words
4.72
63.8k
38

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

Authors note: I've been getting a lot of comments asking about ‘Techsan'. He passed away last month, I think due to intestinal problems. I don't know any more than that. He will be missed by many of us.

Again thank you to Mistress Lynn and LadyCibelle for making my story more readable.

You may want to read chapter 1 first if you haven't done so already.

Chapter 2:

A few minutes later, after the kids entered the house, Chrissy came out of the house. I was trying to place the look on her face. Not sure if she was mad, confused or something in between.

"Jess, did you tell the kids you were going to take them to the zoo?" asked Chrissy.

"Yes, I think maybe the Saturday after next. They seemed so happy about seeing the chickens and rabbits that I told them I would take them. Of course, it has to be alright with you and I was figuring you would be coming along."

"Molly just informed me that we would be going in a little while. What did you exactly say to her?"

"That we would go but it would be a while," I answered.

"Jess, to kids, a while means five minutes, maybe ten, at the most an hour. They don't have any concept of time. Would you mind explaining it to her that it will be in a couple of weeks?"

"God, Chris, I'm sorry. I'll go explain it to them right now."

I walked in and knelt down to talk with Molly and Robbie.

Molly spoke first. "Mommy said we weren't going today. I told her you said in a while but she didn't believe me. Tell her Jessie."

"Molly, Honey, when I said a while, I meant sometime, not today. I can't leave this party; all these people came to see me. It would be rude to leave them and go to the zoo and we can't take them all."

"When are we going, Jessie?" asked Molly.

I walked over to the big wall calendar and put an ‘X' on today's date. Then I circled the Saturday after next. "Now Molly, every day we will x-out the day and when we get to the day circled we will go to the zoo, ok?"

"What if I'm not here to put an x on the day?" Molly asked.

"If you don't come here that day, I'll be sure to x it out for you. Would that be okay?"

"Sure, that would be okay as long as you don't forget," said Molly.

I looked behind me and my mom was standing there smiling. "Grandma will make sure I don't forget. She remembers everything," I replied.

Mom smiled at the children and assured them that I'd check each day off. Whew! Another crisis solved. Molly, Robbie and Chris all seemed happy now, so I went back out to my party.

I saw two of my old friends coming up the walk. It was Ryan and Milton. I need to tell you a little about these two. Ryan and I worked together at the electronics store. We were buddies and went out looking for dates on the weekends before I joined the Army. He was a good friend and we stayed in contact while I was in the service. He had gotten married two years ago and had a son. I've never met his wife or son. They weren't with him today; I guess I would meet them at another time.

Milton is a story of his own. His friends call him Bear since he kind of looks like one. I'll refer to him both ways in this story. He is an ex-biker that rode with a pretty rough group of guys. He had pretty much stopped hanging with the biker group when I first met him. He told me he was too old to be fighting every weekend.

We met the weekend after I enlisted. Even though I was only twenty, Ryan was twenty-one and took me to this old biker bar. Ryan's uncle owned it and told Ryan that if I could serve my country, I sure the hell could have a beer. In fact, he told me that my drinks were free for the rest of the night.

Ryan said the bar was pretty tame nowadays. We each were drinking a beer and started playing pool. He pointed over to Milton, who was sitting on a bar stool and told me he was one tough dude. He went on to tell me a little about Milton. He either liked you or hated you. Fortunately, he liked Ryan; probably because his uncle owned the bar.

Milton stood well over six foot tall and had a stocky build with muscles everywhere. He wore a scarf around his head and had a rather shaggy beard. He was somewhat scary looking.

As we were playing pool, a woman walked up to Milton and kissed his cheek. He in turned put his hand on her ass and squeeze. It didn't take a brain surgeon to know they've been together before by the way they were half-mating on their bar stools.

I was smiling after Ryan pointed it out to me. Then trouble started. Four of what looked like to be biker dudes surrounded Milton and his woman. There was a lot of yelling and screaming. By what we could make out, this woman used to be with one of these guys and he wasn't happy about her being with Milton.

They started to push and shove when Ryan's uncle told them there would be no fighting in the bar. He said if they had any scores to settle, to take it outside. Milton was the first to get up and go outside. His girlfriend was scared but went out anyway. The whole bar cleared out and went outside to see what was going to happen. The dude with the mouth stood in front of Milton. His three buddies all surrounded Milton. Phil, I found out his name later, was the dude with the score to settle. The problem was it was four on one. Didn't seem quite fair to me.

Two guys jumped on Milton's back, each grabbing one of his arms. The third biker hit Milton in the stomach. I looked over and this Phil guy pulled out a knife. Milton's girlfriend screamed when she saw Phil with the knife. I couldn't believe no one was going to help Milton.

I still had my pool stick and started hitting the two bikers holding Milton. They fell to the ground as I kept swinging the pool stick. I started by hitting them across the neck and just swung away. They let go of Milton and he immediately decked the fellow that hit him in the stomach. I'm willing to bet he broke his jaw with the one blow.

Ryan joined me, he had his pool stick and he kept hitting one dude as I hit the other. They were eventually able to get up and they ran leaving their other two buddies to fend for themselves. I think they were bruised up pretty bad. We hit them so hard and so many times that we broke our pool sticks.

In the meantime, Phil came at Milton with the knife. At least it was one on one. Milton pushed away the arm holding the knife and backhanded Phil. He then grabbed the arm holding the knife and if I'm not mistaken, he broke Phil's wrist.

Phil screamed out in pain as Milton hit him one more time and down he went. A few minutes later the police and emergency squad showed up. They took Phil and his other buddy with the broken jaw to the hospital. We all gave statements saying that Phil had started the fight and had pulled a knife on Milton.

They talked to Ryan's uncle who verified what we said. Apparently, this happened a lot around here since the police knew Ray, Ryan's uncle, personally. We all went back inside. We had to apologize to Ray for breaking his pool sticks. He laughed and reached under the bar and pulled out two more.

Milton came over and told me thank you for having his back. "My name's Milton but you can call me Bear."

He told me I was now his life long friend and if I ever needed anything to let him know. I explained to him that I would be leaving for the service the following week. I promised I would come and say goodbye after my basic training. He gave me a big bear hug. Afterwards he went back to his girlfriend and began playing grab ass.

I did come back to the bar with Bear after basic training. Bear said he had a date for me. There was a nice looking older woman waiting for me. She was my last piece of ass before going away. I also had my first-ever blow job; something I'll never forget. I was lucky if I lasted a minute. I remember the gal telling me not to worry; she would have it hard again in no time. Before the night was over, I had cum three times. I would never have believed that could happen.

I might add that the woman was probably in her late thirties, so there wasn't any love there but she sure could fuck. I thanked Milton for the going away present. He wished me the best and told me to take care of myself.

----------------------

Here they were at my party. They looked the same but just older. Milton grabbed me in a bear hug. "Good to see you, Jess," he said.

I shook Ryan's hand, and we talked for a few minutes before I led them over to the food. I guess Milton made a few people look twice. He was my friend and that was all that counted in my book.

I was really enjoying myself talking with all my relatives and old friends. I didn't talk a lot to Lynn and Matt, or Brenda and Dave. I had sex with both of these women and it just felt funny talking to their husbands. I had to wonder how Matt felt, too. Maybe he didn't know that Lynn and I made it together, but I know he knew about Brenda.

I couldn't believe the number of little kids running around. One thing for sure, there was a lot of sex happening while I was away. Everyone seemed to have at least one kid under six and quite a few had more. It did make me think of Chrissy and her two.

The party was starting to break up. It had lasted all day and most of the evening. I was sitting there talking to Ryan and Milton when my sister Sue came out to talk to me.

"Jess, I need to talk to you. I need a favor."

We got up and walked a short distant from everyone. "What's the problem Sue? You look a bit distraught."

"It's about Chrissy. She needs to go back to Kyle's place and get her belongings. She left in a hurry but has to find a way to get her things. I can't let her go back there. Can you go tomorrow and get her stuff?"

What the fuck, I thought. Every time I start thinking about how much I like Chrissy, she throws out a little more baggage.

"What exactly are you talking about? I need to know what the hell's going on before I agree to this," I said to Sue. "I'm just not too sure about your friend Chrissy."

"Chrissy is my friend and I trust her. She needs help and I'm going to see she gets it. I kind of abandoned her once and it's not going to happen again even if I have to go get her things myself," said Sue.

"You're not going anywhere. I'll help her but I need to know what the hell is going on," I replied.

"I don't have time to tell you everything right now but Chrissy had to leave in a hurry and left everything behind. She needs some of her things. She has important papers and the kids' beds among other things."

"Why did she have to rush out so quickly?" I asked. "Can you tell me that much, now?"

"Jess, Chrissy came home with the kids when Kyle was passed out on drugs. She had to get out as quick as she could. Kyle became violent toward her and stole her money," said Sue.

"Go on," I replied.

"Chris moved in with Kyle when she was under a strong duress. She gave Kyle her money from the sale of her mom's property to put into an account. He put twenty thousand dollars in the savings account and ten thousand into a joint checking account.

"The money in the checking was to buy new furniture for the house he inherited from his mother. She was also going to help pay the bills. Chris always paid her own way. She's a giver not a taker. When she stopped in the bank, she found out that he withdrew the twenty-thousand she had in her savings. When he opened it, he put the account in her name but he had withdrawal privileges. She went home to face him and he slapped her. He was half-drugged at the time. She grabbed the kids and left for a couple of hours.

"She called me and I told her to get the hell out of there. When she went back, she saw Kyle had passed out. She grabbed two suitcases and quickly put some clothes for her and the kids in it and left. You must have seen her shortly after that.

"She needs whatever you can get Kyle to give you of her stuff. She's afraid to go back there," said Sue.

"Didn't you say she was only with this guy for two months?" I asked Sue.

"Yes, she made a horrible mistake. She realizes that. That's why we need to help her," Sue replied.

"Are you telling me the guy took her for twenty-thousand dollars in two months? Where the hell was her brain?"

"I told you it's a long story and he took her for thirty-thousand minus what she bought in furniture. Remember when she couldn't get gas? He cleaned out the joint checking account too."

"I can't believe she is so stupid. Get me a list of what she wants and I'll see what I can do," I told Sue.

"Thank you Jess, I knew you would help. I love you, big brother."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm doing this for you. I don't know what I think of Chris right now. It's hard to believe anyone would be that stupid."

"Jess, don't judge her till you know the whole story. She and the kids have been through a lot," replied Sue.

"Just get me the list of what she knows is hers and I'll see what I can do," I said again to Sue.

Sue went in the house to talk with Chris. I stood there and shook my head. I had to wonder what the hell went through this woman's head. Ryan and Milton came up to me.

Milton spoke. "Jess, we overheard the conversation. Let us come with you. We'll have your back. We can pick up a u-haul truck first thing in the morning and go retrieve the woman's property. We don't want you walking into a blind situation by yourself."

I had to agree. I didn't like the way this situation looked either. I didn't want to get thrown in jail for theft but on the other hand, Sue was my little sister. She might have been led astray but she would never lie to me. I had to see this through.

Sue and Chris came out and gave me a list of a few things she wanted. The list looked fair. Mainly all the kids belongings and her personal stuff as well. She wanted the bunk beds that she had bought for the kids and their dressers. Also on the list was a small safe. She said it was in the basement corner and had all her important papers in it.

I asked her if Kyle knew the combination of the safe and she said he didn't even know it existed. It sat next to the washer and dryer and a blanket covered it. She kept her detergents on top of it. I did get the combination in case I needed it.

Chris and Sue both thanked me. I still didn't understand Chris. Such a beautiful woman with two of the nicest kids I have ever met, but I honesty didn't know whether to trust her.

-----------------

I woke up early the next morning with a u-haul in the drive and two friends at the door. Ryan said he would ride with me in the truck and Milton would follow on his hog. We all had a cup of coffee and took another with us. That is except for Milton; he couldn't ride and drink coffee at the same time. We had over an hour and a half drive to this Kyle's house.

We arrived at the older one-story ranch home and Ryan backed the truck up across the yard and up to the back door. I got out and knocked hard on the door. After a few seconds, I knocked again.

A man answered the door. I figured it was Kyle. He looked like he had just gotten up.

"Are you Kyle Potter?" I asked.

"Who the hell are you and why do you have a fucking truck backed up in my yard?" he replied.

"I'm here representing Chrissy Lane. I came to get hers and her kids' personal belongingsf and furniture."

"Why the fuck should I give that bitch anything. She left of her own free will. Why don't you get in your truck and get the hell out of here?"

About that time, Bear pulled up on his hog. He parked it and came up on the porch. I have to say if you didn't know him he looked like one scary dude. I heard Kyle say, "What the Fuck?" when Bear came on the porch.

"Look, man," said Bear. "We don't want any trouble here. We're here to pick up my buddy's friend's belongings and we'll leave you alone. We can do this the easy way or the hard way; your choice."

"I think I'll call the police," said Kyle.

Bear opened the door the rest of the way and pushed Kyle so hard that he fell on his ass. Ryan and I followed Bear in and closed the door. Bear spoke again. "Look you motherfucker. I can tell by the track marks on your arm that you're a user. I'm willing to bet you have drugs on your nightstand right now. Go to the fucking phone and call the police. We'll see who gets arrested."

"Just take her fucking stuff and get the hell out of my house," said Kyle.

About that time, a woman came out of one of the rooms. She was dressed in an almost see-through robe and not a whole lot else under it. "What going on Kyle? Who are these people?"

"We're friends of Chrissy Lane. We've come to pick up her belongings. Your friend Kyle here seems to object. Who are you?" I replied.

"I'm...I'm Rose, Rose Geller. I work at the Gentlemen's club across town. I came home with Kyle last night," she replied very nervously.

"Well Rose, I suggest you just sit down until we get what we've came for," replied Bear.

"You're not going to hurt me are you?" she said, looking at Bear.

"Sweetie, that's the last thing I would do to you," Bear said as he smiled at the woman.

It was odd. Bear really did look like a creepy bear but he drew a certain type of woman to him. Rose was actually smiling at him. I could tell it pissed off Kyle.

Kyle spoke, "Just take her fucking shit and get the hell out of my house. She was a fucking useless broad anyway. I could get more excitement out of a corpse than I could her. So just get her shit and leave."

"Listen, Kyle; I've heard enough of your shit. You stole money from a widow and her two kids. I would just as soon beat you to an inch of your life as pick up her personal stuff. I very wisely suggest you keep your damn remarks to yourself," I said to the bastard.

Again, I had to wonder what Chrissy saw in this bastard. He was a worthless piece of shit and a drug addict to boot. We knew where her money went; either up his nose or in his arm. "Look, you bastard," I said. "You stole her money."

"Prove it asshole!" said Kyle. "I made all legitimate withdrawals. Hell, I was good to her. I bought her all kinds of new stuff. Do you think she thanked me? Fuck no! Instead she says I took her money."

"What did you buy her with her own money?" I asked.

"Everything you see new here. The stuff for her damn useless kids and the new bedroom suite, the big screen TV, hell I even bought this new sofa and loveseat we're sitting on. Fuck her and the ship she rode out on," said Kyle.

"So you're saying you bought all this stuff for her?" I asked.

"Yeah, and what did I get for it? A useless broad who can't fuck and two brat kids that always bothered me."

"Bear, you heard the man. He bought all the things he mentioned for Chris. Let's pack it all up along with the personal belongings," I said.

Kyle jumped up and I knocked him back down on the sofa. "Look, you son of a bitch; you just said in front of witnesses that you bought this stuff for Chris and her kids. I don't give a fuck what money you used to buy it, it now belongs to her and we're taking it."

"Yeah! You're a fucking big man when it's three on one. I'd like to see you one-on-one," said Kyle.

God, I was pissed. I looked over at Bear and Ryan who were standing there. "Listen guys, I've had enough of this guy's shit. If for any reason I should lose a fight with this asshole, I want you to promise me that you will take whatever we have packed up and leave the premises. Positively no interference. Can I have your word on it.?"

I knew it was hard on both Ryan and Bear but they knew I had to do it. They gave me their word that there would be no interference. Rose got up and stood next to Bear. I was waiting for Kyle to get up.

As he got up, he reached into an end table and pulled out a handgun. He pointed it at me and laughed. He didn't know I was an ace at hand-to-hand combat. I grabbed his wrist and disarmed him in a second. I had my back to him, and swung and caught him on the side of his face with my elbow. He went down hard.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers
12