Returning Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess thinks he's falling for Chrissy.
6.9k words
4.71
62k
29

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,690 Followers

I was so surprised to hear Molly say she was going to be living with me. I honestly couldn't answer her. Sue came down from the porch and I asked her exactly what was going on?

"After you left this morning, Chris and I went over to help mom clean up the mess from the remainder of the party. I know you're not going to believe this, but it was Mom and Dad's idea. She mentioned to Chris that they had talked about it. They offered the second floor to them since they have that big house all to themselves except for you now," said Sue.

"Are you sure your friend didn't say something to mom or ask her in some way? It's just hard to believe that mom would let a stranger just move in like that," I replied.

"Jess, what you don't seem to understand is that Chrissy and the kids are no stranger to our family. I know she is to you but you've been away for six years. She's like a sister to me and like a second daughter to mom and dad."

"Where is she now? I want to let her know we got her stuff and want to make sure that she will be there when we unload it. I need to make sure we didn't take anything that he could come back on us about. Sue, the guy was a real jerk but I'm pretty sure he won't be bothering her anymore. I just want to make sure it's her stuff. We took a lot more than was on her list."

"She's in the house gathering up the things she brought with her to take them over to the house. Dan and I are also coming over to help unload and get the rooms ready for Chrissy and the kids. Where's Milton? Didn't he go with you?"

"Yea, but he met a detour and was going to take her home or somewhere. We told him we could handle the unloading," I said as I smiled.

Sue knew what I meant. She met Milton a few times. He would always ask how I was doing. Sue said he usually had a woman (using the term loosely) on his arm. It didn't surprise her that he found another one.

I told Sue that Ryan and I would head over to mom's and begin unloading the truck. I did tell her to let Chrissy know that she would need a mattress since we took the bedroom set but left the dirty mattress. It made Sue grin. I liked it when my little sister was happy. She and mom were the only stable women I had ever had in my life.

We got to the house and I asked mom why she was letting Chrissy and her kids stay there.

"Jess, Sue really didn't have the room. She invited Chrissy to stay so she would get away from that horrible man. She was worried about her. Dad and I have the whole second floor that we never use. It's perfect for Chrissy and the kids. There's the two bedrooms and that family type room. They will also have their own bathroom. It shouldn't bother you up there in your room."

"It's your house, mom. Ryan and I will start bringing in her belongings. Sue, Dan and Chrissy should be here shortly to help."

Ryan backed the truck up to the door and before we opened the rear door on the truck, the others all arrived. Mom had the job of watching the kids while the rest of us started unloading the truck.

Chrissy came up to me. "Jess, again you saved me. I don't know how to thank you."

"You thanked me, that's good enough. Let's get this stuff unloaded." I didn't want to be friendly with her right now. I just wasn't as sure about her as the rest of my family was.

"My God, you brought almost all the furniture. He let you have it?" Chris asked Ryan.

Ryan replied, "When Jess told him that he stole your money, he came back with that he bought you all this furniture. After he repeated it a second time, Jess told him that since he bought the stuff for you then it belongs to you."

"He didn't argue about it? He just let you take it?" asked Chris.

"It wasn't quite that easy. Jess didn't like the guy and roughed him up a bit. That's why Jess wants to make sure you bought all this stuff with your money. He's hoping you have receipts for it in case any problems arise."

"I do have all the receipts in the safe along with some other important papers. Ryan, I appreciate it that you helped Jessie. You and Milton are true friends." Chrissy gave Ryan a hug. "Please tell Sharon she has a wonderful husband for me."

I was surprised to hear that Ryan's wife Sharon and Chrissy knew each other. We emptied the truck and put the personal stuff in the bedrooms. Ryan left to take the truck back and was then going home. I thanked him again for being my friend.

Dan, Sue and Chrissy were putting things away where she wanted them. They put the bunk beds side by side for the kids since they were too little to be climbing. Chris still couldn't believe we brought back all the extra furniture.

As everyone was putting things away, I went up to my room to relax. I figured I did my share to help this woman out. My sister Sue came up to thank me again and gave me a hug.

"That's what families do, Sue; we help one another. I just hope you are right about Chrissy."

"We are, Jess, believe me, we are. Some day soon you and I can talk about it," she said as she closed my door and went back downstairs.

I must have fallen asleep. I woke to a knock on my door. "Come in," I said. It was Molly smiling at me.

"Grandma said to tell you to come downstairs and eat. We're having lasan.., Lasnga.., sgahitti stuff. Grandma said it's your favorite."

"Lasagna? Great, I'll be right down," I said to Molly.

Mom knew lasagna was one of my favorite foods. No one could make it like mom, but I guess just about every kid growing up says his mom's the best cook. I headed downstairs and to the dinning room where I saw that Sue and Dan were eating with us. Their daughter Kim and Robbie were both in high chairs. I was sitting next to Molly since she wanted to sit between her mom and me.

Lasagna and toasted garlic bread and a side salad. It didn't get a whole lot better for me than this. After a few bites, I told mom I thought this was the best lasagna she had ever made. Mom laughed.

"Jess, Chrissy made the lasagna. This was her way of thanking you for helping her. I do agree with you that it's some of the best tasting lasagna I've ever had," said mom.

"Chrissy, this is some really good stuff," I stated feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Thank you, my mom was quite a cook and I learned most everything from her. Since she passed, I kind of miss cooking," said Chris.

My dad said, "You can cook anytime you want here, Chrissy. We'll do our best to try and eat it," dad laughed. Sue looked over at me with a smile. I tried to ignore her but I knew what she was thinking.

Again, I just didn't know what to think of Chrissy. I figured that just too much happened too quickly. I met her at the gas station, she was at my party, I went and got her belongings and now she cooked me a great dinner. I decided in my mind that I was just going to take it easy and see how things progressed.

As far as the answers I wanted, I wasn't going to push it. I realized it would all come out in due time.

After eating, I went and sat on the front porch. I loved to sit there and just think about life in general. Sue and Dan came out and said goodnight to me. "It sure is good to have you back home where you belong," Sue said with a tear in her eye. "I love you, Jessie."

"I love you too, Sue. Take care of my little niece," I said as I hugged Kimmie and gave her a kiss.

I sat back down again and was thinking about everything that happened since I returned home. I looked over at the door and saw two pair of eyes staring at me. "Can me and Robbie come and sit with you? Mommy told us not to bother you so much," said Molly.

"Sure Sweetie, you and Robbie can join me just about anytime." They came out and sat on the swing with me and we looked out over the night sky.

At night out in the country has to be the best time. Quiet, listening to the crickets, watching the lighting bugs and hearing the occasional car go by. It was a moonlit night with a sky full of stars. God sure knew what he was doing when he created the universe.

We sat there not even talking. I had one kid on each side of me while we swung. It wasn't long before Chrissy was at the door and called the kids to get ready for bed. I thought this was what family life should be about.

I decided to go for a ride. I got in my truck and drove through the little town near us. I rode by the downtown area but it was quiet. I went past the mill where my dad and brother worked. I'd be going there in a week or so looking for a job. It was a fairly sure thing, but I wanted to take a couple of weeks off before going to work on a daily basis.

When I got home, the house was dark and everyone was in bed. Mom left the porch light on for me. I couldn't help but think about Chrissy as I went up past the second floor and on to my room.

For the next week, I made myself scarce. I really didn't want to see much of Chrissy. She just worked on my mind too much. In the mornings, I said hi to the kids if they were up before I left. I explained to my mom that I wanted to go around and visit most everyone that came to the party. Each day I visited relatives and friends.

One evening I stopped by Ryan's place after he returned from work. He was now managing the store that he and I worked in years ago.

A woman answered the door. I would say she was quite a looker. "You must be Jessie," she said. "I've heard so much about you that I feel like I know you. I'm Sharon, Ryan's better half," she told me and laughed. "This little guy is Ryan Jr, although we call him RJ so we keep the two straight.

Ryan came into the room and handed me a beer. We talked for a while about how he and Sharon met. I was happy for them and they really made a nice couple. Ryan told me he would give me a job if an opening popped up in the store or I could work at another store in a different city.

"Thanks Ryan, but I'm home for good. This is where I want to be. If my potential job at the mill falls through I will be there to see you."

"How's Chrissy?" Sharon asked.

"She's fine," I said. I figured Ryan told her about the party and moving stuff.

"Why didn't you come to my party the other day? There were dozens of little kids for RJ to play with," I asked.

"That was for Bear and Ryan to greet their old friend. I figured I'd get a chance to meet you eventually. The only other person I would know there would have been Chrissy," said Sharon.

"You know Chrissy?" I was surprised to hear this.

"I guess so. Not really well, but she used to do my hair. I never hung out with her on a personal basis but I guess I could say we were friends. I'd get my hair done about once a month. I sure missed her after she quit."

"Could you tell me about her? At least what you know?" I asked.

"The way Ryan talked I figured she was your girlfriend," replied Sharon.

"She's really good friends with my sister Sue. I've only recently met her. Can you tell me why she quit her job?"

"I'm not big on talking about people but I'll tell you what little I know. Her husband died and left her with two kids. She took it pretty hard but was doing her best to hold it all together. She told me one time that it wasn't the loss of her husband as much as how she could cope by working and raising the kids alone.

"A couple of months later she lost her mother to cancer. It all happened so fast. Her mother always watched the kids while she worked. It must have been devastating losing two loved ones so close together. I think she went off the deep end.

"Ellen, one of the other women that work at the salon, said Chrissy wasn't handling it well. She lived in a small apartment and her mom lived in a trailer court. She was taking a few personal things and holding an auction. I think this guy Kyle that she went with worked for the auction company.

"Rumor has it that he handled her affairs and convinced her to move in with him. Ellen said she went to see Chrissy a couple of times while she was in the hospital before the auction and she was on drugs. Her doctor put her on anti-depressants but she always seemed drugged up. Ellen said she wasn't making sense but she tried to listen to her.

"The next thing I heard was she had quit her job and moved away with this Kyle fellow."

"Thanks, Sharon; I really appreciate what you told me. It answers a few of the questions I was wondering about."

"Jess, if you two ever do get together, Ryan and I would love to go out with you two. Ryan said you were the one who kept him on the straight and narrow path," she said.

"I don't let him go to many places with Bear. We went out with him and one of his girlfriends once. Don't get me wrong, I like Bear, but his choice in women is something else. It's anything but family oriented."

I had to chuckle since I knew exactly what she was saying. Bear's women were playmates, not the kind you take home to meet your parents, unless they own a brothel. Bear was still a good friend and Ryan told me he invited Bear over for dinner once in a while.

"I better get ready and hit the road but maybe we can get together some time. It was great meeting you, Sharon, and thanks for the information on Chris. Take good care of my friend Ryan there and keep him on the straight and narrow that I started him on," I said with a laugh.

Keeping away from Chrissy was a little harder for me on the weekend. I think she figured out I was trying to avoid her. I did play and talk with the kids whenever I was home. They had a way of growing on you.

I was up in my room on a hot Saturday and could see that Chrissy had bought the kids a little pool to play in. She placed the pool in the shade and filled it with water. A few minutes later, she came out with the kids. I couldn't believe the small two-piece swimsuit Chrissy was wearing. She looked absolutely stunning.

I stepped back so she couldn't see me and watched her. Her red hair and light complexion were beautiful in the blue swimwear. She sat in the shade and put her feet in the pool while the kids played in the water. I even took out my binoculars and checked out her freckles. Why did I worry so much about this woman? Was I secretly falling for her? Christ, no woman could rattle my emotions the way Chrissy did.

There was a knock on my door. I quickly set down the binoculars. "Come in."

It was my sister Sue. "Why don't you come down and join us at the pool? I brought Kimmie over to play with Robbie and Molly. She walked over to the window and looked out at Chrissy. "She is one beautiful woman isn't she? She likes you, you know. Funny thing is I think you like her too but are afraid to admit it."

"I don't want to talk about her right now if you don't mind. I'd stay but I'm going to meet Bear tonight."

"Have it your way but you're not very good at hiding your feelings from me. I'm your sister, remember? Oh, we're having a cookout here tomorrow. Try to make it, will you? Bill and his family will be here, too."

I just kind of grinned and told her I'd be here as she went downstairs. A few minutes later, she and Kimmie were at the little pool. I don't know what she said but Chrissy glanced up toward my window. I quickly backed up. I'd have to get even with my sneak of a sister. I think she just told on me. It did make me laugh, as I got ready to go meet Bear.

Bear lived in a trailer on a piece of land out in the country. He owned a few acres that his parents passed down to him. I have to say that Bear kept his property neat and clean. You would never have expected it of a man looking like Bear. He lived in the trailer with his English bulldog; a perfect companion.

We were going to a few bars. I wanted to get Chrissy out of my mind and Bear would be the kind of person for me to hang with for a day. We took my truck because I told Bear I wasn't into riding cycles. Of course, it made him laugh.

When I asked him where he wanted to go, he took me to a stripper bar. We started drinking and putting dollar bills into some g-strings. A couple of women were looking at us. Bear walked over to the table and asked them if they wanted company. I honestly can't believe how easy it was for him to pick up women.

They weren't prostitutes. Bear always said he would spend a bundle on a woman and show her a good time but he would never pay for pussy. That's exactly what we did. We drank and even ordered snack foods at our table. We were getting pretty drunk when Bear asked the women if they wanted to get a room and party. They agreed and we drove across the street to the motel.

We got a twelve pack of beer and a few wine coolers to take to our room. Good thing the motel was close. I wasn't at all comfortable driving, feeling this high. We entered the motel and one of the gals turned the TV on to a music station.

Sally, the one Bear was with, said she could dance as good as the strippers and proceeded to show us. Sheila, the woman I was with, got up and started stripping along with Sally. It didn't take long before both women were naked and dancing around.

The women were both probably in their late thirties. Neither had on a wedding ring but I did hear them talk about their ex-husbands. They told us that they were just out for a fun night on the town. I have to say they were nice looking women but they couldn't hold a candle to Chrissy in looks.

Why was I always thinking about Chrissy? Damn it! That's why I was here, to get her out of my mind. Sheila did help me when she undid my pants and started to suck my cock. Sally was busy working on Bear. After our cocks got hard, we finished undressing and got into the beds. It wasn't long before Sheila was riding me. I held onto her hips as she rode me like a mechanical horse. Damn it felt good.

I could hear her making noises as she came. It wasn't long after that before I shot a load into a condom. I wasn't stupid. I wanted to get laid but I was going to use protection. I did learn that from the service.

After our first round, we all lay around and talked. We found out these women worked together and about once every couple of months, they went out to enjoy a night out on the town. I told them I was recently discharged from the service. Bear mentioned that he was an auto mechanic. He also repaired cycles.

After drinking a few more beers and resting, we changed partners. Sally felt different from Sheila. Of course, I got behind her and rode her doggie style. Who ever said, "all women are the same," was full of shit. It took a lot longer to come the second time. Being drunk didn't help.

We ended up spending the night with these two women. We woke up and all took turns taking showers. I was up first and brought back coffee and bagels from the lobby. We said goodbye to the women; of course but not before Bear got their phone numbers for future reference.

I felt like I did something wrong. I know it sounds stupid, but I felt I cheated on a woman I hardly knew. I also thought about her when I was riding Sally. Thinking it was Chrissy made me come the second time. Of course, I didn't tell anyone that, including Bear.

I got home in time to get ready for our family gathering. Mom asked me where I was and I explained to her that I drank too much and wasn't going to drive home in that condition. It was the truth but I did get an odd look from Chrissy.

We were having a cookout and it seemed as if everybody showed up. Mom asked me if I would be the cook and attend to the grill. She had the steak and burgers ready to put on so all I had to do is oversee the grilling. Mom, Chris and Sue were making all the other stuff when Bill and his wife Nancy and their three kids came in. Bill's kids were a few years older. I think they were ten, eight and seven. They liked to visit at mom and dads, too. Lots of room to run and everyone liked seeing all the farm animals. It was just so nice out here in the country.

Dad set up the horseshoes and other yard games and everyone was enjoying themselves. I looked up just as Ryan, Sharon and RJ arrived. Chrissy had asked mom if she could invite them seeing Ryan helped with the moving. I later found out they invited Bear but he begged off. He wasn't into family parties.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,690 Followers
12