Returning Home Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Lisa's pert arse pointing in the air, Jeremy seized his opportunity and climbed between her legs.

Jeremy eased his thumb inside Lisa's ring and when he met no resistance, he swapped it for first one, then a second finger as he worked to gently loosen her up.

He scooped Lisa's cream up with his fingers and smeared it all over her ring until it glistened, then gently he pressed his cock against it. He felt her flinch but she made no effort to stop him. He pressed a little harder and watched as her ring began to stretch. Finally, he saw it swallow his helmet. Lisa's shriek filled the room, but she immediately pushed backwards and felt the rest of Jeremy's rigid shaft disappear inside her until she could feel the two cocks rubbing together inside her just a fraction apart.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." She whimpered, so full of cock she thought they would tear her in two.

The gentle rocking motion of both cocks brought her almost instantly to yet another orgasm that caused her muscles to spasm and grip both cocks as tight as a vice, until her pleasure finally subsided and she was left exhausted and limp like a rag doll.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Grunted Jeremy, the thrill of watching his friends fuck Lisa had simply been too much. Lisa felt instant relief as he pulled his cock out of her arse. Jeremy jumped around the bed and stood in front of her, his legs stride Thomas' shoulders. Grabbing a handful of Lisa's hair, he pulled her head up, tearing her mouth away from Thomas'. Jeremy pushed his cock into her mouth, holding her head in his hands as he fucked her face.

"Fuck yeah." He grunted and Lisa felt his rigid cock swell further. She ran her tongue all over the head of Jeremy's helmet and let him push his cock to the very back of her mouth. With one final thrust, she felt his cock twitch, then explode and hot semen filled her mouth.

She gulped as much down as she could, but as Jeremy withdrew, his cum ran out of both sides of her mouth and slid thickly down her chin. As Jeremy stepped off the bed, she became aware for the first time that the whole sordid scene was being filmed and she turned to Danny and ran her finger up her chin, scooping up Jeremy's cum and sucking it clean, before turning her attention back to Thomas.

Reluctantly she rolled off his cock and lay on her back, opening her legs wide and beckoning him in. Thomas rolled on top and immediately impaled her, drawing a groan from her aching, exhausted body.

"Fuck me and cum on my tits." She urged. She did not know if her body could take any more abuse but she couldn't deny Thomas his prize.

Kneeling on the bed, he draped her legs over his shoulders and nuzzled his cock against her stretched ring.

"God no." She begged. "It's too big." But Thomas just smiled at her. Slowly, he eased his helmet inside her and held it steady as her muscles fought to reject it. It gave Thomas the tightest possible hole and he insistently eased another few inches inside her sphincter.

"Shit that's so fucking tight." He gasped as he gently fucked her arse with the very tip of his cock. "That's not going to take long."

He rocked back and forth always careful to only use the tip of his cock and Lisa watched in fascination as his face became more flushed and his thrusts more urgent.

"Shit!" He gasped as Lisa felt his cock harden impossibly.

"Cum on me." She urged and after one final long stroke that made her scream as his cock disappeared almost completely inside her, he pulled out and sat astride her hips. He reached out to wrap his fist around his cock, but she slapped his hand away and grabbed his thick shaft with two hands. She wanked it to a blur and groaned as he let out a satisfied grunt and his huge cock spat thick white cream all over her breasts and neck.

When his orgasm finally relented, she reluctantly let go of his cock and massaged his semen into her skin until her breasts and stomach glistened.

Eventually with the show finally over, Jeremy flicked off the camera and bent over the bed and kissed her on the lips before collapsing on the mattress beside her.

Within moments Jeremy was asleep, the soft regular sound of his breathing a sign that he was out for the count.

...

Lisa emerged from the shower, her body wrapped in a clean white towel and looked into the bedroom. Jeremy was dead to the world. She took the camera from the bedside table, suddenly keen to download the tape in the office downstairs and see just how the film had looked.

She headed downstairs and found Thomas clattering around in the kitchen. He looked up guiltily as she walked in.

"Looking for something?" She said.

"A glass. I just need some liquid that's not beer and then I'll be gone."

"You'll do nothing of the sort. Where's Danny?"

"Gone."

"Good. I've not finished with you yet." She said, rummaging around in a drawer. She popped two ibuprofen from a packet and washed them down with a glass of ice cold water from the tap, before leading Thomas into the living room. She pulled a throw off one of the sofas before motioning for Thomas to lay on the other.

She climbed beside him and rested her head in the crook of his arm, pulled the throw on top of them both and listened as he drifted off to sleep.

Lisa's head was sore and the room spun whether her eyes were open or not. She knew until the painkillers kicked in, there was little chance of sleep.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around Thomas' soft cock, it was still huge to her touch and she wanted it back inside her, although she knew it would be days before her pussy and arse recovered enough to accept anything, let alone his huge pole.

Instead she contented herself with its touch and when it began to harden to her attention, she ducked beneath the throw and licked it slowly from base to tip.

She threw off the throw to get some fresh air and noticed the camera on the coffee table. She decided that two could play that game and set it to record so it filmed her giving head. She wondered what Jeremy would think when he found the tape, but then it was his idea for her to fuck his friends. At least she thought it was. After all she'd no recollection of it starting, so perhaps in the drunken mess she was in, she'd encouraged it.

With Thomas asleep she practised swallowing as much of his cock as possible, alternating between that and slowly licking his whole shaft like a lollipop. She found the more she relaxed and the more she concentrated, the more she was able to accommodate, but she was still no more than halfway down, and her jaw already ached. She heard Thomas moan and looked up to see him watching her.

"You'll get me into trouble." He groaned with a smile.

"Would you prefer if I stopped?" He shook his head. Lisa reached out and took the camera from the table.

"Make yourself useful then. It's already running." Thomas took the camera and focussed it on her as she played with his cock, licking, sucking and slurping all over him until it shone with her saliva.

She milked him in her fist as she demonstrated how much more she could take than earlier and she knew from his increasingly urgent groans that his orgasm was close.

"Are you going to cum?" She pouted up at the lens. Thomas nodded. "Are you really close?" He nodded again. "Cum on my face then." She insisted and rolled off the sofa and sat on her knees without letting go of his cock.

Thomas stood in front of her holding the camera in one hand and his cock in the other. He stroked his huge length in his fist whilst Lisa sat patiently on her heels and waited.

"Do it." She urged. "Cum on my face, like you came on my tits earlier." Thomas reached his peak and with a grunt Lisa watched satisfyingly as a white clot of semen leapt from his cock and splashed across her nose. She flinched as it hit her but held her ground, giggling as it rained down on her skin, splattering her forehead, cheeks and chin.

When his cock was empty, she took it in her hand and delicately licked it clean, running her tongue from base to tip before swallowing his helmet and cleansing it with her tongue. Still staring up into the lens, she scooped his cum from her face with her fingers and sucked them dry until her skin was finally clean, all the time smiling sweetly at the camera, before blowing it a kiss and turning away.

When Thomas put the camera down, she pulled the throw back over their naked bodies and fell instantly asleep with her head in the crook of his arm.

12