Returning to an Ex-Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah began to cum feeling the pleasure overwhelming her. She hadn’t felt this full in a long time and knowing that she was giving Chad the pleasure he sought made her orgasm even greater and the pain even less. She bucked her hips back against him and really started to enjoy the pounding he was giving her ass. She wanted him to cum soon though so she could get him into the shower cleaned off and they could start all over again. She knew their time was limited and wanted to suck and have him fuck her pussy again before it would be time to go.

Chad felt his cock swell again and knew that his orgasm was imminent, ramming in and out of her ass a few more times he felt the sperm begin to shoot. Quickly pulling out of her ass as he shot off he began to stroke himself over her sexy now fucked ass and watched as the cum dribbled down the crack of her ass. She looked back at him over her shoulder and scooped up some of it from the cheeks of her now reddened ass and pushed her fingers into her mouth.

“Mmm,” she purred, “now lover let’s go get in the shower and start all over.”

“Lead the way my little cumslut,” Chad said as he gave her a playful spank, wondering if his now wilting cock would find life again.

Sarah washed him and let him return the favor before she knelt before him. Her eyes beckoning up to him in pleading fashion as she opened her mouth to receive his cock again, much to both of their disbelief he was quickly hard and ready for action once more.

“So where are we going to start this time Sarah?” he asked with a smile.

Hope you enjoyed. Please remember to vote and send feedback. MV

12