Reunion Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings reunite.
5.2k words
4.26
55.7k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are fictitious, and those who are having sexual relations are eighteen years old or older.

This story was originally composed as one large work. My editor, Gabriel Anon, suggested, because of its length, that I break it up into chapters and I agreed. That being said, the chapter breaks may be a bit awkward at times. Please bear with it, it couldn't be helped.

Thank you.

D. S.

*****

In the dark and my nebulous state of my mind, I could still tell that I was in bed, though I couldn't tell you what bed. I wasn't alone, though I wasn't with whom I ought to be. She nestled into me and I reveled in the touch of her body. She felt comforting and erotic all at the same time, though my attraction to her was clearly illicit.

When she finally looked up at me, I could see it was Trish. Even though it was dark and I couldn't fully divine her face, I knew it was her, I had known it was her since I felt her in the bed.

"You want me, don't you?" She stated more than asked while she moved up higher on my body, her lips tantalizingly close. I could feel her full, soft breasts pressed against my chest.

"Trish I..."

"It's okay, I know. I've always known, besides I want you to touch me. You do want to touch me Dan?"
She moved a leg over both of mine, and now I could feel the brush of her pussy hair against the head of my erection.

"I want you Trish."

"Mmmm. I know," she whispered all breathy.

She pulled me on top of her, and I rolled between her legs. I could feel my cock against her, pressing up against her lips. I was hesitant but also anxious for her.

"You're going to fuck me, aren't you Danny?"

"Oh God, yes Trish."

"You want to stick that big fat cock of yours into me, don't you Danny?"

"Yes Trish."

"Well do it Danny. Fuck me, I want you to."

"Yeah?"

"God yes. Do it, please!" And then she grunted a little as I pushed into her.

I could feel the walls of her tight pussy warmly wrapped around my cock. I thrust into her; once, twice, three times. Her nails raked my back as the passion took her, and I arched my back from the pain and pleasure of it. I could see the pink hue of her nipples against the warm color of her skin as I fucked her.

I felt the pleasure build to its ultimate climax, but as it did I had the sense that this was all not for pleasure but instead necessary, necessary to assuage the recriminations of my life.

Then I heard that unmistakable tone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared for landing at New York's LaGuardia airport. Please bring all seatbacks and tray tables to their upright and locked position, and stow away your carryon luggage."

I awoke sharply, embarrassed that someone might be watching. My eyes flashed to the motherly looking women in the window seat, but she was intently playing solitaire on her phone. If I had done anything remotely inappropriate, she wasn't letting on.

"Oh Christ!" I exclaimed under my breath as I tried to rub the catatonic expression off of my face.

"You okay," she asked without looking up from her game, but a knowing grin came to her lips. Behind her, though the plane window, I could see the lights of the city skyline.

"Yeah, just a very vivid dream."
"Is she very pretty?" The woman finally looked at me, She wasn't exactly old and grey, but she was much older than I, and from her dress and the way she coiffed her hair, she gave the impression she was someone's grandmother.

"Who?"

"Trish! You've been calling her name out in your sleep."

"Who? What? Oh. Oh yeah. Um yes she's...she's very pretty."

"I guess she's someone special?" Her tone was more endearing than prying.

"No," I said, blushing a little. "It's nothing like that, and besides I haven't talked to her in years."

"And you're still having dreams about her?"

"Apparently."

"Well, we all have that one that got away. Just don't let it ruin your life."

"Yeah, well it's too late for that," I said as I felt the distinctive bump of the landing gear locking in place under the fuselage.

As Sunrise Highway stretched out before me on that warm summer afternoon in July, I felt a queasy mixture of anxiety and nervousness in the pit of my stomach. I was en route to my mother's senior citizen complex on the south shore of Long Island, and I was in no hurry to get there.

The reason for the lack of intestinal fortitude on my part was that waiting for me at my mother's place were my two nieces and their mother; my sister, and I wasn't quite sure about the reception that I would get.

You see it had been some years since my sister and I had been in the same room together, never mind talked to each other. We had once been extremely close, but things changed once I got married.

For no discernable reason, my wife had developed a hatred for my entire family, except of course my father, who passed long before my wife could form a detachment to him.

Now I can understand some aversion to my older brother and sister since they both had a tendency to act like pompous asses, but my sister was different, she was not only amiable but also self deprecating, and it was my appreciation of my sister that was a bone of contention between my wife and I.

"There's just something weird about you and your sister," she was apt to say. "You two are a little too close."

Of course I would protest and argue to the contrary, but in my heart of hearts I knew she was right, though I would never admit it.

As I drove, I took out my phone and scrolled to my favorite picture. One taken of my sister and I when we were younger. The picture was one of my guilty pleasures.

We were on the beach, she in a very sexy little floral bikini, and I was standing beside her, my arm wrapped over her shoulder as she held onto my hand that was draped between her breasts.

I "dated" most of my sister's friends, and I also fucked her best friend, in of all places, my sister's bed. Sometimes I wonder if all that might have been some kind of sublimation on my part, or then again maybe not.

It wasn't all a one way street. My sister had a tendency to send me mixed signals. Case in point, one summer afternoon when we were still single, she came over for a barbeque at my bachelor house. She was dressed simply in a cropped, scooped neck, white tee shirt and a denim skirt, but her top was skin tight and the skirt was extra short.

I remember that I wasn't the only one at that party that couldn't keep their eyes off of her. Several people commented on how hot she looked, including some of the girls. There were plenty of good looking guys at this party, but for some reason she spent the whole night with me.

The thing I recall most about that evening was at one point in the night, she was sitting across from me, we both had too much to drink, and I could see right up her skirt.

I knew that I shouldn't be looking up my sister's dress, but she was wearing the cutest neon peach panties, and besides I had the distinct impression that she wanted me to look. That lasted until ultimately one of my friends sat down to talk with us. Only then did she flash me a smile, and cross her legs to hide the view. I got the impression that night that I had missed an opportunity.

Now you might think that a man so infatuated by his sister would marry a girl exactly like her, but you would be wrong.

For her part my sister was a statuesque blonde with wide set, sparkling green eyes and just the right amount of freckles sprinkled across her pretty Irish face. Her body was provocative without her even trying, so when she did wear a tight sweater or a short skirt, it was startling.

Robin, on the other hand, was a petite Italian with a Roman nose and brown eyes. She was considered by most to be attractive, even I did at one time, I did marry her after all, but any allure she had for me was overshadowed by her cold, mercenary heart.

That being said, Robin and I were married for nearly twenty years and had two boys, one of whom was attending college in the fall. I tried to make a go at it with her, but in the end we just couldn't hold it together. Most of that was probably my fault: I wasn't in love with her, and eventually, she found someone else.

The fight that alienated my sister and I was about something so trivial that I'm not even going to mention it. Suffice it to say, that during the ongoing exchange neither myself, my sister, or our two spouses showed much grace or understanding.

I found myself caught in the middle, having to choose between my wife and my family. Not a situation that I would wish on my worst enemy. In the end the whole situation left me empty, lonely, and feeling like a coward.

Flash ahead some eight years, and through a devious plan concocted by my mother, I was on my way to meet my sister and her two teenage daughters. I was a complete mess, quite convinced that they would shun me.

I pulled into my mother's senior citizen complex, and then down to her unit. A different car was parked in the driveway, which I assumed to be my sister's. I got out of my car and knocked on the door, but no one answered.

I knew that if they weren't at my mother's condo, then they would be at the pool. Since the pool was less than a hundred yards away, I opted to walk the short distance across the complex's lawn.

Sure enough when I got there I could see my mom and sister amongst the senior citizens sitting poolside. I walked through the gate, and both my mother and sister got up to greet me.

I actually had butterflies as my sister approached, but then she gave me a big hug and kiss, and I have to tell you, I was greatly relieved by the reception.

The swimsuit my sister Trish was wearing was wonderful. It was only a black one-piece, but it was strapless, made of spandex, and it hugged her every curve, and what's more, she still had the body that tormented me as a boy.

Her girls, one nineteen and the other seventeen, didn't initially move off of their chaise lounges, so my sister made them get up and greet me, but their hearts weren't in it. My sister was embarrassed, but I understood.

They were only teenagers, I was a stranger to them, and I'm sure that they had heard some unflattering things about me over the years.

"You look great," she said as we sat down at a table. It was late in the afternoon, and a stand of trees mercifully shaded us from the sun. Her smoky green eyes sparkled at me, and I got the impression that, amazingly, she was glad to see me.

"Me? Look at you. You look wonderful," I said effusively.

She smiled demurely as she flipped the windblown hair from her eyes.

"No really, I don't think that you have aged one day since I saw you," I continued.

"Thank you," she blushed. "I know that you are lying, but don't stop."

"Danny, tell Patricia about Patrick," my mom said referring to my son.

"What?" Trish asked.

"He got into RPI," I said proudly.

"Rensselaer?"

"Yes," I glowed, the proud father. "What about Katie?" I asked looking at Trish's eldest daughter.

"Oh, she just finished her fist year at Syracuse. She hasn't a clue what she wants to do. Really though, does anyone at that age?"

I looked at Katie. She was a somewhat pretty girl, but she had gotten her father's looks, and she couldn't hold a candle to her younger sister, Aileen, or even her mother for that matter. She didn't have the personality either. My mother always said that Aileen got the looks and personality and Katie got the brains.

"Do you want something to drink?" My mother asked as she got up from the table. "I'm going back to the house."

"What are we talking Mom? A beer or maybe a whiskey?" I teased her.

"How about some iced tea?" She scolded me. She hated the drink. She had seen her father succumb to alcoholism, and so never touched a drop.

"Okay Ma, iced tea it is."

"How about you Patricia?"

"Just some water Mom."

Mom smiled and then headed for her unit. Mom was not very subtle. She wanted Trish and I to talk, so she made herself scarce.

"Just water? You watching your weight?" I asked.

"Always." She smiled a warm smile at me. "You look fit though. You been working out?"

"It's the divorce. I can't eat when I'm stressed, and I go for long walks to clear my head."

She leaned in on me to talk. I looked her in the eye, but I could still see how her swimsuit strained to hold in her ample bosom. Her lips also were a thing to behold. They were full, red, and luscious even though she wore no lipstick.

Here it was again. She was already giving me mixed signals. From experience, I knew that women are aware if and when they are being provocative, and they use it for either seduction or to get their way.

"How are the boys doing?"

"Okay I guess," was all that I could come up with as she made me uncomfortable with the closeness of her cleavage. "How are the girls?"

"I'm sure mom told you. It was all so heartbreaking. I tried to keep them insulated, but they knew." She sat back now that the mood had changed.

My sister's marriage broke up a little bit more dramatically than mine. Her husband had what I guess could be described as a nervous breakdown. He was always wound a little too tight, and he eventually became psychotic. He had to be institutionalized for a while, which led to their divorce.

"It sounds like a horror."

"He's living in a half-way house. The girls have accepted it, but I can't."

"You know when I first met him he seemed alright, but after a while I started to wonder about him."

"Why didn't you say something?"

"Me? Who am I to say? Besides, I've been wrong about so many things over the years."

"It's all so embarrassing, I still can't believe it. It's all too much." She shook her head and started to become a little emotional.

"Well let's not talk about it then. You know Trish I want to apologize for everything. I was wrong to let Robin come between us."

"Forget it. She was your wife and the mother of your boys. For better or worse, as they say." She smiled a forlorn smile. Over the years she too had made hard choices. "Wait right here, I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back, we have so much to talk about."

As she walked to the pool house I watched her moves. She was in her mid forties, the mother of two teenage girls, and yet she had this great walk, and still had a perfect ass, even without the benefit of heels.

Mom came back with some cans of iced tea and a few plastic water bottles. She walked over and gave the girls a drink and stopped to talk with them.

Trish came back from the pool house, and as I watched her long, supple body in her elegant bathing suit, I could swear she flashed me a knowing smile. As if to say - I know you are looking at me, and I'm looking at you looking at me.

I couldn't believe it. I had seen that come-on look before, and it was unmistakable. But to get it from your sister?

When she got back to the table, she touched my arm, and let her fingers trail across my shoulders as she glided around me to sit in her chair. I felt a chill run up my back.

"That's a pretty suit," I said as she sat back in the chair and folded her legs.

"Thanks. It's so hard to get a suit that fits. But I'm glad that I'm too old to wear a two-piece. I always felt so naked in a bikini."

"You're not too old to wear a bikini. There are young girls who would kill to have a figure like yours."

"Please," she protested.

"I'll bet there are some men who would kill to get their hands on your figure."

"Danny," she shook her head and closed her eyes briefly for emphasis. "If there are, then they aren't beating down my door."

With that mom came over and ended the awkwardness. "The girls are leaving," Mom revealed as the girls trailed behind her for support.

"What?" Trish blurted out. "Their Uncle just got here. I'm not driving them home yet."

"Please Mom," Katie implored. "I've got a date tonight with Ryan, and Aileen is seeing Chaz."

"I don't have a date with Chaz. He's just coming over."

"Well that's good, since you have a boyfriend. He shouldn't even be coming over. Does Justin know?" Trish admonished the girl.

"Mom!" Aileen protested with that teenage tolerant air.

"Trish, I could drive you home," I said to break the impasse.

"See Uncle Dan could drive you home, and me and Aileen could go home." Katie was quick to pounce on the opportunity.

"I don't know. That's a big imposition on your Uncle," Trish said to them, but she was looking at me. I got a tingle right down to my cock as our eyes locked together.

"It's not a problem," I said as I averted my eyes, sensitive to the fact that there were others around.

"Are you sure?"

I looked back at her. "I'm sure. It will give us more time to reconnect." I got the strangest feeling deep in my groin. It was as if an old girlfriend had come back into my life. Her twinkling eyes continued to speak to me, but what they were saying wasn't clear yet.

"Good then it's settled. And don't worry Mom, I will drive carefully." Katie said enthusiastically. Trish broke eye contact as she looked at her oldest daughter.

"You better. And don't make any stops at your girlfriends. Go directly home." She commanded.

The girls said their goodbyes, and even though Katie was a little distant, Aileen gave me a big hug and kiss. At least one of them doesn't hate me, I thought as my mother walked them to the gate.

"You have to give Katie some time," Trish said as if she knew what I was thinking. "She'll come around." She looked back to me and smiled. "Why don't you get on your suit, and we can go for a swim."

"Okay. It's back in the car," I said and headed for my vehicle.

"Where are you going?" My mother asked as I passed her.

"To put on my swimsuit."

"The door to the condo is open."

Fifteen minutes later I had my suit on and I was jumping in the pool. Trish was being more lady like, and so used the stairs. She looked like Venus descending into the pool as I squatted in the cool water.

I watched as first her long legs disappeared, and then I watched her pubic mound cover with water as she lowered herself into the pool.

"It's cold," she said as her nipples became erect under that skintight suit.

"It's beautiful," I replied as she dove the rest of the way in. She swam over to me, but stopped just a few feet away.

"It feels great. I'm not used to getting this much sun."

"Where did you get such dark skin? Mom and Dad were fair skinned, and look at me; I was born with red hair."

"I don't know," she answered as she turned on her back and swam away. Her hair now just getting wet.

"You must have been the mailman's kid." We both smiled. I wish she were the mailman's kid, I thought to myself. Then I wouldn't feel so guilty about feeling this way about her.

I just sat in the water, my cock getting hard at the sensuality of swimming with a beautiful woman.

"Remember the nights in the back yard pool?" I asked.

"Yeah they were nice. Remember the time I dared you to skinny dip?" She laughed as she swam back to me.

"You still owe me. You said you'd take off yours, if I took off mine."

"That should have taught you not to trust me."

"Yeah, I learned that too late."

She swam up real close to me, and whispered to me before she turned and swam away. "You know I did it."

"Did what?" My ears piqued up. I looked at her lips, which were red and full, and her eyes sparkling and beckoning. Her hair, now dark from being wet, was somehow more alluring because of it, and I could see under the water the distorted image of her round ass in that black swimsuit.

"After you put your suit back on and went back into the house, I stripped off my bikini, and swam around in the nude."

"Really?"

12