Reunion Secrets

Story Info
Grandmother and grandson discover mutual attraction.
3.5k words
4.51
275.8k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers

Historians tell us that the ancient Incas believed their kings to be so sacred that they could not mate with mere mortals. Instead, the Incan kings were required by law to marry their sisters. How the kings felt about this arrangement, we'll never know. State-sanctioned incest, however, would have made me a very happy citizen indeed.

Ten years ago, when I was 18, my family inherited the task of organizing a Culpepper family reunion. This was a bi-annual event and responsibility for it rotated among the various branches of the Culpeppers.

"I'm tired of returning to all these damn small towns," my dad bellowed as we sat around the dinner table one night, trying to figure out how to orchestrate the reunion. "Let's have it somewhere special - - somewhere my damned cousin Bill can't afford to travel!"

We all laughed. Bill was the great family thorn in my dad's side. Then, my older brother, Sam, proposed a radical and most excellent idea. Why not hold the reunion at a beach resort? Soon, we were in constant phone, mail, and email contact with a big resort on an island off the Gulf coast of Texas. A month later, we all flew down and settled into our 3 bedroom, deluxe suite, with access to the private pool on the resort's rooftop.

Over the next day, the rest of our family - - all 42 members, including cousin Bill - - trickled into the resort. That night, my immediate family gathered in the resort lobby to await the arrival of the family matriarch - - my grandmother, Sally June.

A word about grandma. She had left her family's tiny farm in Ohio to make it big in Hollywood sometime in the 1950s. She ended up as a showgirl in Las Vegas where she met her first husband, a big-time aviation executive. By the time she had found her third husband, she was living in a tony Chicago suburb. Her showgirl body had charmed her string of husbands but it was her sparkling, outgoing personality that always closed the deal. Now in her late 50s, her personality had only grown sharper and more vivid; her body had grown lusher but thanks to modern science she still retained her generous curves and shapely lines.

All of us breathed a sigh of relief when the resort doors whooshed open and in strode Grandma Sally June. She looked fantastic. Somewhere a little over 5 feet tall, her dark hair cut close and stylishly, her abundant breasts, slender waist, and generous hips all balanced on full, shapely legs and a pair of high-heeled sandals. We surrounded her, bathing in her gleaming smile and laughter. She bestowed kisses on all of us.

"Oh my lord," she gushed as she grabbed my hand and leaned in to peck my check. "Look at how big and tall Jimmy is getting!"

Her hand squeezed mine, her lips brushed against my cheek, and I practically suffocated in the cloud of perfume she emanated.

"Thanks, granny," I said, grinning. "You look great!"

She smiled and squeezed my hand again.

"Well," she announced to the family gathered around her. "I know who my chaperone will be this week!"

Everyone laughed.

"Come on, Jimmy," she said, still clutching my hand. "Grab my bags, will you?"

I took her two large suitcases from the resort employee trailing along behind her.

"Hey, mom," my dad shouted from the edge of the group. "Why don't you freshen up and meet the rest of us up at the pool. Jimmy will show you how to get there."

"Great idea," grandma said. "And, by the way, when will I get to say hello to Cousin Bill?"

The family exploded into laughter, and grandma grabbed my upper arm.

"Wow," she whispered to me. "Have you been working out?"

I grinned in embarrassment. In fact, I had.

"Take me to my room, chaperone," she mockingly commanded me as we turned away from the group and made our way to the elevators.

Once the doors closed behind us, grandma let out a sigh.

"I am tuckered," she said with a bright smile. "That was a long trip."

We made small talk on the way up to the room. Grandma's large, sparkling brown eyes captivated me. And the scent of her rich, sweet perfume had me reeling. This was a real woman, not like one of the college girls I was dating. Slyly, I ran my eyes over her body, absorbed by her large, swelling breasts and the smooth bare skin of her shoulders.

"So, Jimmy," grandma said, flashing a smile. "How many girls are chasing you theses days?"

I blushed. She had caught me staring.

"Jeeez, gran," I said. "I don't know. A couple . .maybe."

She chortled and squeezed my arm. "A couple dozen, you mean."

The elevator stopped, the doors opened, and with grandma still clutching my arm, I led her to her room. I had the key card already - - so I opened the door and dragged the suitcase inside.

"Wow," gran said as she surveyed the room. "This is a definite improvement over Wopner Falls."

I laughed.

"Put the suitcases over there," she said, gesturing toward the closet. "I'll grab my swimsuit and unpack later, after I freshen up. Do you want to wait for me?"

"Sure," I answered.

Grandma ran her hands through her hair and asked me to pull one of the suitcases onto the bed. She clicked it open and began rifling through it.

"Honey," she said to me. "Can you get me a coke or something. I'm so parched."

I consented and headed out into the hall to find the vending machines. When I returned, her room door was slightly open so I entered. She was in the bathroom. I knocked lightly on the door.

"Got your coke, gran," I said.

"Great," she answered. "Come on in. I'm decent."

Inside the bathroom, grandma was fixing her hair in the mirror. I almost gasped. She had changed into a white two-piece bathing suit and slipped on a gauzy, extra long shirt. She wore short-heeled sandals. Gran looked at me in the mirror.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Wow," I said, my eyes running up and down her body in the mirror.

Her body was a plush, curvy vision of heaven. Her top pushed her tits upward, piling up two snowy mountains divided by a deep canyon of beautiful cleavage. Her belly was soft but not droopy and her thighs were thick but incredibly shapely. I looked down to see her ass cheeks swelling against her bottom, stretching the fabric taut.

"Wow," I repeated. "You look incredible!"

Gran smiled and her eyes shone.

With her gaze locked on mine, she asked, "Baby, I'm a little sore from the plane trip. Can you give your gran a quick massage. My shoulders are killing me."

"Sure," I said, putting the can of coke next to the sink.

Grandma slipped her gauzy overshirt off her shoulders and leaned her head forward. I placed a hand on either side of her neck and began to slowly knead her full, firm flesh.

"Oh yes," she murmured. "Perfect."

As I kneaded her shoulders, grandma twisted her head back and forth.

"Hmmmmm," she said. "There's nothing like a strong pair of hands to relax you."

I gulped. The sight of her body and the feel of her smooth, warm skin was working magic on my cock, which was starting to stir inside my baggy surf trunks. Grandma pushed her ass backwards a bit and her nylon clad cheeks pressed lightly against my shorts. I heard her take a deep breath. I almost screamed in agony.

"Okay, baby," she said suddenly, straightening up and looking at me in the mirror. "That's great. Thanks so much."

She turned around and planted a warm lingering kiss on my cheek.

"Now, let's see what's happening at the pool. Show me the way!"

Five minutes later, we were surrounded by family members gathered around the rooftop pool. Everyone was gabbing and smiling and joking. Overwhelmed a bit by my bathroom encounter with grandma, I retreated to the edge of the action and found a cold beer. From a shadowy corner of the rooftop, I studied the ocean below and enjoyed the sound of the surf on the distant beach.

Suddenly, I felt a small warm hand pressing against my back. I turned. "I was wondering where you wondered off to," grandma said in a low voice, grasping one of my hands.

I smiled. "Just relaxing. Sometimes things get a bit crowded."

She laughed. "Tell me about it," she whispered. "Especially when Bill and his crowd are in town."

We both laughed and grandma joined me at the railing. We both took in the sight, sound, and smell of the ocean below, enjoying a moment of tranquility.

"Hey, auntie," I heard Cousin Bill's voice ringing out over the crowd. "Come on back. Art is going to do his impersonations of Uncle Cal."

Grandma sighed. "That's the signal," she giggled to me.

"I'd love to hear Art doing Cal," grandma shouted back. "But I'm all tuckered out after my trip. Gang, I'm going to call it a night."

Everyone oohed and ahhed, but granny looped her arm in mine and pulled me toward the doors leading off the rooftop.

"Night all!" she said, waving her free hand at the family.

The door closed behind us and we both sighed in relief. When the elevator arrived, granny and I stepped on board and I punched the button for her floor. It was an old and slow elevator. We had passed one floor, when granny turned to me.

"Oh damn," she said in exasperation. "I haven't worn this swimsuit in so long it's gotten a little tight."

I smiled dumbly.

"Baby," grandma said, smiling sweetly at me. "Can you just help me adjust it a bit. It's so uncomfortable."

She put her hands on her hips and thrust her massive bosom toward me.

"Just see if you can adjust that little strap in front. Can you?"

I gulped. Her huge tits were straining against the cups of the bikini top and I could see the small bit of fabric that joined the cups together was stretched to the breaking point.

"Sure," I answered, unbuttoning her beach shirt and raising my hands to her bikini top. "Right here?" I asked as I delicately fingered the strap.

""That's it, honey," she said, flashing a blinding smile at me.

I pulled the strap down a bit.

"Better," grandma said. "But it's still biting into my skin. Baby, try pulling the top down just a little."

As I hesitantly tugged at her bikini top, my right hand brushed against the fabric that covered granny's left tit. She let out a little gasp and seemed to press her tits forward more.

"You know, honey," she whispered. "That's better. But I really think you're going to have to help me adjust the whole top. Can you pull it down some more."

Again, I tugged at her top, pulling it down over her massive tits. This time, my hands rubbed against her tits as I struggled with the top. I could feel her big nipples beneath the smooth nylon fabric. Grandma gasped audibly now and pushed her tits against my hands. Meanwhile, my cock was going crazy in my shorts.

I looked into grannny's eyes. They were big and glowing. She smiled at me and shoved her tits forward. Taking a deep breath, I put a hand flat on each of her huge tits. They were huge and taut against the fabric of her bikini top. I was mesmerized as I began to squeeze her massive mounds of titflesh with my hands. Grandma smiled and then placed her hands on mine - - pressing my hands hard against her tits.

"Ohhhhh, yes, honey," she cooed. "Harder baby. That feels wonderful."

I took a deep breath and dug into her bikini top with my fingers in search of her nipples. Grandma groaned and rested her hands on my shoulders. She pushed her tits hard against my probing fingers. I found her big, hard nipples and began squeezing and slowly twisting them. Grandma moaned with pleasure and reached up to squeeze her big tits together, creating two huge mountains of warm smooth flesh.

The elevator slowed and a bell went off. We were too absorbed with each other to notice until the doors began sliding noisily open. Flushed and breathing hard, with my hands still plastered to grannny's tits, I turned to the open door where an older couple had suddenly materialized. Their faces froze in surprise and then I saw the man's jaw drop. With an "oh shit," I dropped my hands from granny's tits. She was startled for a split second, then without missing a beat, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the elevator.

"Pardon us," she said to the couple as she tugged me between them. "My boyfriend and I are just a little eager."

She giggled. I flushed from my head to my toes. The couple just stood there in shock until the elevator doors started closing. They leaped onto the car just as the doors shut.

"Oh baby," grandma said to me. "That was just too delightfully funny!"

I laughed.

"Where's my room?" granny asked.

"Down the hall to the left," I said, my cock still tingling in my shorts.

Granny looped her arm in mine and we proceeded down the hall. I slid the key card into the room door and held the door open for granny, who swept into the room.

"Come on, honey," she said to me, putting a hand on her hip and cocking her body toward me provocatively. "We don't want the whole world to watch. Do we?"

"Hell no!" I said as I shut the door behind me.

Grandma opened her arms and I slid into a warm, tight embrace, pulling her curvaceous body tight against mine. Our lips met and we were soon sucking on each others' tongues. My cock felt like a telephone pole. And grandma, trying to feed furiously on my tongue was at the same time grinding her crotch energetically against my swollen, aching cock.

Suddenly, I felt two warm, dry hands reaching down the front of my trunks and then surrounding the base of my cock. I groaned and I could feel granny's lips forming a smile. She pulled her face away from mine.

"Honey," she panted, her lips parted in a wicked grin. "I can't believe how big you are."

I groaned again and leaned back, offering my cock to her eager hands. She stroked me up and down, squeezing hard on the down stroke and twisting her hands on the upstroke.

"So hard for me, baby," she panted, her massive tits heaving with her deep breathing. "You must really like me."

I nodded and mumbled yes.

"Hmmmmmm," she sighed. "Hard young men are so much fun."

She dropped her hands from my cock and yanked my shorts down, pushing them down over my thighs. My cock sprang free.

"Get on the bed," she said, gently pushing me backward.

I flopped back onto the bed, my cock rising up into the air.

Grandma wiped her brow. "We need to slow down just a little bit. Young guys are always so damned eager."

She pulled off her gauze shirt. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"No," I said, choking on my desire.

"Play with yourself," she said. "I'm going to pour myself a drink."

I began stroking my cock. My eyes feasted on the curves of granny's body while she opened up the mini-bar, took out a tiny bottle of liquor, and poured it into a glass. She took a swallow and hummed.

"That's better," she said, walking over and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Here, let me help you."

She took my cock in one hand, finished her drink, and set the glass on the night stand. I arched my hips up from the bed to meet her hand as it jerked me up and down. With her other hand, granny began tracing her fingernails across my groin and my chest. Then, she began flicking my nipples.

"Oh shit, gran," I wheezed. "I'm so hard I'm gonna cum."

She smiled. "Wait, baby. Not yet."

She squeezed the base of my dick hard and stopped playing with my nipples. I stilled my hips and tried to count to ten.

"Better?" she asked.

I nodded yes and granny began stroking me again, this time with both hands.

"Baby," she murmured. "I haven't seen a cock this hard in ages. It's beautiful. Do you want to cum for granny?"

"Yes, yes," I muttered, reaching out to grab her thigh as she sat next to me.

"Cum for me then," she whispered as she began to jerk my cock more quickly.

With a groan, I raised my hips. I could feel one of granny's hands gently squeezing my balls. Her eyes were glued to my dick. It felt like she was milking me and within a few minutes my cock twitched and a huge wave of pleasure rolled over my groin. Moaning deeply, I let loose a tremendous climax, cum shooting out of my dick for what felt like five or ten minutes.

"Oh shit," I groaned when it was over. "Oh shit."

Grandma laughed. "Good. Now that that's out of the way, we can have some real fun."

She stood up and reached back to undo her bikini top. She let the top drop to the floor and took a huge tit in each hand.

"You like?" she asked me, pushing her tits together.

"I love," I answered as I began stroking myself.

Granny laughed and pushed her tits up to lick each nipple, first one and then the other. My cock started to rise again. She bent down and her tits dangled in front of my mouth. I reached out and pulled one of her wide nipples between my lips. She groaned and wrapped her hand around the back of my head. I fed on granny's tits until her nipples were bursting hard.

She stood back up and slowly pushed her bikini bottom down over her hips and then down her legs. Her belly curved gracefully above her trimmed pussy. It was my turn to groan at the thought of my cock buried deep inside that inviting pair of lips. Granny smiled and ran a finger over her pussy. Then, she crawled onto the bed, her titties swinging back and forth, until she was on top of me.

She bent her lips to mine and we kissed. My cock was rock hard yet again. With a murmur, she grasped it and slowly began to sit backward. The feeling of my hard cock sliding slowly between her lips and then deep inside here was indescribable. She must have thought so too - - she moaned deeply with every inch my cock sank further into her hot, wet pussy. Soon, I was in all the way, and granny settled her hips onto my crotch. She began gently grinding her hips against my crotch and I responded by slowly pumping my hips up and down. We were both groaning and moaning. Our pace increased - - and soon, I was bouncing granny's luscious full body up and down on my cock. Her fleshy body quivered and rippled with every thrust deep inside her and she grunted deeply every time I rammed my cock into her hot, moist pussy.

"That's . . .the . . . way .. .. baby . . . . faster . .. .baby," she snorted as I fucked her fast and furiously.

I was so intently focused on the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her that I didn't even touch her big full tits as they swung up and down wildly. Granny planted a hand on either side of my chest and let me do the work of drilling in and out of her.

"Oh . . Jimmy . . ." she moaned. "Oh . .baby . .yesssss .. .baby!"

Her cunt spasmed around my cock and she let out a huge gasp. Then, she froze above me, her head arched upward. I drove my cock all the way into her and shook my hips. I was rewarded with a burst of tingling pleasure as my cock jetted a load inside her. Granny pushed her hips down hard against mine and we came together in a chorus of deep and high-pitched moans.

After two or three minutes, granny collapsed on top of me, her big tits crushed against my chest. We were both panting, trying to catch our breath. I closed my eyes and squeezed one of her big, fleshy ass cheeks in each hand. Gran mumbled something and I kissed her shoulder. Then, I fell asleep.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,127 Followers