Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 04

Story Info
Andy and Alice miss work for a day at the beach.
2.7k words
4.47
16.9k
3

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was eleven o'clock when we woke up, I was so glad my assistant manageress Isabelle had a set of keys, and I picked up the phone.

"Good morning Isabelle." I said when the phone was answered.

"Morning Andy are you going to make it in today?" She asked.

"I'm afraid not Isabelle I've got a lead for new stock." I lied to her.

"Okay then see you tomorrow." She said and hung up the phone.

I handed the phone to Alice, I couldn't wait to see what excuse she gave the headmaster, and she dialled the school.

"Hello Roger it's Miss Irvine." She said.

"Oh hello Alice I hope everything is okay." He answered.

"I'm sorry to say I won't be in today." She said. "My body is aching so much I have been so busy this weekend."

"What about tomorrow or will I need a supply teacher?" He asked her.

"No I should be fine I'll see you tomorrow bye."

She said and hung up the phone before we both burst out laughing.

"So busy." I said between laughs.

"I couldn't very well say I have been fucked senseless could I?" She said, and we burst out laughing even more.

Once we had finished laughing we got out of bed and went for a shower, together again, heading back to the bedroom once we were finished.

"So what are we going to do now we have got a free day?" I asked her.

"Don't know suppose we could stay here all day." She said and jumped back on to the bed.

"That sounds so good but why don't we go out?" I said. "To somewhere like the beach."

"The beach?" She said sounding excited. "I haven't been to a beach for; it must be, twenty years."

"That is settled then we will go and have a quiet day by the sea." I said. "Let's get ready."

"Are you forgetting something Andy?" Alice asked.

"What's that?"

"We are at yours and I didn't bring a change of clothes."

"Wait here a minute." I said and, grabbing my boxer shorts and putting them on, I headed out of the bedroom.

It was a good job I remembered, because Alice had obviously forgotten, about her clothes that she got from my shop. I picked up my car keys and headed outside, it was already quite hot, and took the bags from the back of the car. I went back in and headed straight to the spare room. It was all very well having clothes but, at the beach with the weather like this, she would need some swimwear. Being as it was summer the box I needed was easily accessible and I wouldn't make too much noise getting at it, I didn't want Alice to catch me.

Opening the box I found two different styles and unable to decide which she would like best, I took them both. One was a black and white skimpy one piece with skulls and gothic writing on, the other a hot pink bikini with tie side bottoms and a skull motif on one ass cheek and one tit. Putting the box back I left the room, closed the door and headed back to Alice with all her clothes.

"I thought you had abandoned me." Alice said I was I walked back in.

She had sat back on the bed, still naked, and was reading one of my suppliers catalogues. Just seeing her sitting like that, her pert tits on full display, her nipples slightly erect, I could easily have gone for her idea and jumped back into bed with her but restrained myself.

"Here you go you forgot about these." I told her, handing the clothes from the store to her.

Alice opened the bags and removed the clothes.

"Thanks Andy but what should I wear?" She asked.

"Why not the jeans style leather trousers and black velvet off the shoulder top?" I said.

"Yeah but what underwear goes best with that outfit?" She said holding her three new underwear items up.

"Well seeing as we are going to the beach swimwear would be best." I said.

"But you know I haven't got any of that here." She protested.

"You have now babe." I told her and dropped the two sets I had picked out for her on the bed.

Alice picked up each set individually held them up.

"I've never worn anything this skimpy in public." She said. "Not even when I was in my twenties and thirties."

"Why not your body is perfect for something like either of those?"

"I've never felt like it is and neither has anyone else." She said. "Guess that is why I am single and never likely to get married."

"Are you still single then?" I asked her.

She dropped the swimwear and looked at me quizzically.

"What does that mean Andy you know I am?" She answered.

"Okay if you are officially still single..." I started. "...Would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"A-A-Are you asking me out for real Andy?" She stammered.

"Yes Alice I am I would really love to be able to tell everyone you are my girlfriend." I told her. "Did you think that this weekend was all about sex?"

"Honestly I didn't know but when you walked into the reunion my heart skipped a beat." She said. "And then when you took me home and we made love I expected you to be gone by the morning."

"Well as you can see I wasn't and I'm still waiting."

"Waiting for what?" She asked.

"Your answer to my question."

"You really are serious aren't you Andy?" She said.

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't." I told her.

"In that case the answer is yes." She said, before jumping off the bed and throwing her arms around me.

"Thank you Alice I won't let you down like your exes did either." I told her. "Now about the beach, are you going to try those on and see which you are going to wear?"

Alice turned away from me, towards the bed, and picked up the one piece suit first. She slid it on, looked in the mirror and then turned to me.

"What do you think then Andy" She asked.

"I think you look stunning." I answered hardly able to raise my eyes any higher than her tits.

She slipped out of that one and put the bikini on. I stared intently at her as she checked herself out again and I got the beginnings of another hard on. The skimpy one piece pushed her tits together and up more, making them look bigger but in the bikini her ass looked so perfectly rounded that I would love her to wear either of them.

"I think I am going to wear the first one I tried today." Alice said. "If that's okay with you?"

"You wear whatever you like Alice." I said. "You look sexy in anything."

Alice quickly took the bikini off, replaced it with the other one, and finished getting dressed while I picked out my clothes and did the same. We were both soon ready and, after checking the flat was secure, we headed out of the door and got in the car.

The drive to the beach took just over an hour and once we had found somewhere to park we got out and, after grabbing Alice's hand, started to walk along the front with all the other people that were milling about. I wasn't surprised that there were so many people walking about after all it was red-hot, almost the end of summer and soon the resorts would be shutting all their big attractions until the following year. We walked along and stopped and stared in every shop window we passed. We had decided on the drive down that we would look around for a while before going into any of the shops.

After a couple of hours we must have looked in every single shop front there was and started to walk back from where we had come from, to go in the ones we liked. There wasn't actually that many different types of shop really, mainly just clothing, confectionary and beach goods, but a couple had caught my eye and I knew one had definitely caught Alice's.

The first one was a tattooist's and, as it had been so long since I had my last one, I decided I was going to have one. As I opened the door and started to enter Alice hesitated a little but then followed me in.

"Why did you hesitate Alice?" I asked.

"I've never actually been in a place like this in my life." She answered."And I guess I was just wary that's all."

"There's nothing to be wary of I just thought I'd have a look as I want a new one." I told her, before asking. "Haven't you ever fancied one?"

"I've never thought about it even though I do like the way some of them look." She said.

We spent the next half hour flicking through various books of designs, and Alice eagerly pointed out quite a few that she liked. I saw one good one that would go great on my thigh, a female vampire with blood dripping from the corner of her mouth, and pointed it out to Alice.

"It would take hours to do something like that." She said, and she was right and we didn't have the time.

"That would look really nice on you though." I said to her, pointing at a red and black butterfly surrounded by tribal design.

"Do you think it would?" She asked.

"Yes do you want it?"

"But won't it hurt like hell?" She asked.

"It might sting a bit but I'll hold your hand while you have it done if you really want it." I told her.

"Well yours look really nice, go on then I'll risk it." She said.

I spoke to the tattooist to find out the price and how long it would take and, after telling Alice, we went in and he started to get his kit ready. Alice watched intently as he got all new needles out, poured the inks he would need and made sure everything was just right.

Once he was ready he got Alice to sit with her back towards him and started work. Alice grimaced as the needle hit her skin for the first time but that was the only time and an hour later the tattoo was complete. She got up from the seat and went over to the mirror to see what it looked like.

"That looks so good Andy thank you." She said.

"It suits you down to the ground." I told her. "But now you'll be addicted and want even more."

"I don't know about that Andy." She said.

"We shall see." I said as I paid the tattooist and we left the shop. "Come on let's get down to the beach before it cools down too much."

Holding each other's hands we headed to the beach and, once we were on it, found a secluded dune. Before we sat down Alice removed her clothes, leaving herself in just the skimpy one piece, and sat down. We stared out to the sea for a few minutes before Alice lay back on the sand and stretched to her full five feet nine inches.

"I have had the best time ever, since Saturday night." She said.

"So have I Alice and it's all because of you." I said leaning on my elbow and facing her.

She turned her head and looked me in the eyes, a smile forming on her lips.

"Kiss me Andy." She said and reached up and put her hand around the back of my neck.

She pulled me down, our lips met, and we kissed each other slowly. Gentle kisses covering each other's faces soon turned into something a lot more passionate. Our tongues darted into each other's mouths and Alice held me tightly, like she was scared to let me go, and we kissed like that for a few minutes. It was lucky I hadn't got any swimwear as my cock was throbbing like crazy inside my trousers.

"Why are you still fully dressed while I am wearing this?" She asked as we pulled apart for breath.

"I haven't got any swimwear have I?" I said, hoping that would be a good enough answer for her.

"Well we are very secluded and no-one can see us so why don't you just wear your boxers?" She asked.

Obviously my answer wasn't good enough but I knew she was right, since we had found this sand dune we hadn't seen another living being, so I slowly took everything except my boxers off. Doing my best to hide my erection from her I lay on my front and put my arm across her chest, sand going through the fly of my boxers as I tried to get comfortable. Just as I was in the right position, and my cock had started to soften, Alice turned to me and rolled me on to my side.

"Where were we before you stripped out of those clothes?" She said. "Oh yes I remember."

Her arm went around me and she pulled me as close to her as was possible, and pushed her tongue between my lips and back into my mouth. As we were kissing I felt her hand dart into my boxers and her fingers wrapped themselves around my, rapidly hardening, cock. Keeping her hand hidden, just in case anyone did come, she began to wank me slowly.

"Alice that feels so good but..." I started to say.

"Shh Andy just relax and enjoy it." She said. "If anyone comes they won't be able to see anything."

Her hand deftly worked my cock until I was about ready to explode. Alice could sense it as well and stopped wanking me but kept a firm hold of my cock. I let out a slight moan as the feelings subsided and expected Alice to begin wanking me again, but she didn't. Instead she climbed on top of me and, after pulling her swimsuit's crotch to one side, she lowered herself on to me slowly. My cock slid easily into her pussy, even though I hadn't touched her, and she began to ride me. I held her hips as she bounced up and down and she quickly had her first orgasm, letting out a groan as she came.

Reaching up I freed her tits from the confines of the swimsuit and began to massage them as she bounced wildly on my cock. Her nipples began to stiffen the second I touched them and I sat up. I flicked my tongue across them and they stood fully to attention, her areola tightening and shrinking as they did so, and I began to take each one in my mouth alternately.

She started bouncing a lot faster on my cock, tensing her pussy and gripping me tightly, and I was soon unable to stop myself from cumming. I fell back on to the sand as my cock twitched violently; filling Alice's pussy with cum, just before she had her second orgasm.

Alice collapsed on top of me, breathing quickly, as our mixed juices started to seep out of her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, kissing and stroking her head, until her breathing returned to normal.

"I can't believe we just did that." Alice said. "Anyone could have seen us."

"I can't either but it was fucking amazing though." I answered as my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy.

"Guess we better think about going back home now." Alice said. "After all we did promise we will go to work tomorrow."

We parted and stood up, Alice put her tits back into her swimsuit, made sure her pussy was covered and I quickly slid my trousers on. We picked up everything else, headed back to the car and began the journey back.

"We will have to have more days out like this." I told her, giving her thigh a little squeeze and putting my foot hard on the accelerator.

"Are you coming back to mine tonight Andy?" Alice asked.

"I will if you want me to." I told her. "But remember we have got to go work tomorrow, no excuses."

"I know." Alice said sullenly. "When will I see you again though?"

"Whenever you want babe, we are a couple now remember." I told her. "And I want to be with you as much as possible."