Reuniting with Regan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regan began to sing softly as I caressed her collarbone and massaged her neck muscles, my hands touching the shiny pearls still around her throat.

"Night-time sharpens, heightens each sensation. Darkness stirs and wakes imagination. Silently the senses abandon their defenses ..."

I reached down and oh, so tenderly began to rub her nipples between my index fingers and thumbs. They stiffened beyond description. Her back arched, her voice rose an octave, almost imperceptibly.

"Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendor. Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender. Turn your face away from the garish light of day, turn your thoughts away from cold, unfeeling light - and listen to the music of the night ..."

My right hand lowered down her torso, her skin was like porcelain, and I eased one finger into her thong, feeling the wetness I had hoped to evoke within Regan since 1981.

She shuddered as my fingertip tickled and teased her rock-hard nub, as hard as her pearls, and her voice rose into angelic splendor. I moved my own body so that I was perpendicular to her now, my cock twitching against her ribcage, humping her torso gently.

"Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams! Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before! Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar! And you'll live as you've never lived before ..."

I rubbed my long cock against her earlobe now, rubbing it into the silky thickness of her raven hair, and cupped her face and began to leak pre-cum onto her cheekbone.

"Softly, deftly, music shall surround you ...Feel it, hear it, closing in around you ... Open up your mind, let your fantasies unwind, in this darkness which you know you cannot fight - the darkness of the music of the night ..."

I lifted her ass from the bench, knowing full well she would continue playing, we were on the same page now, in perfect harmony, our bodies soon to join our minds in blissful synchronicity. I joined her in song as I slid the saturated thong down her legs, making note of the small puddle of love juice on the mahogany bench. We sang as one as she bent over, still tickling the keys as I tickled her clit with my own digits as I began to part her labia with my hand, softly finger-fucking her now, her cunt muscles wrapping instantly like a vise around the digital intruders.

We sang together as one in a soulful crescendo as her cunt nectars dripped onto my palm.

"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world! Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before! Let your soul take you where you long to be! Only then can you belong to me ..."

I entered her slowly with my cock, finally, realizing my girth would take some adapting to, and anticipated Regan's garden to be an exceedingly snug fit.

It was worth the wait, that magical moment when the source of your desire for the longest time finally reaches the grand finale, the perfect climax. Regan's body turned a bright crimson as she began to rock impulsively onto my pole now, her face contorting with each note, matched by each urgent thrust of our pelvises. Our pace had gone from a slow, tender introduction, to a faster, rhythmic fucking, my balls slapping into her ass like a percussion accompaniment.

"Floating, falling, sweet intoxication! Touch me, trust me savour each sensation! Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write - the power of the music of the night ..."

She came hard, on my cock, her fingers gripping the side of the piano with ferocity, and she muffled screams as another orgasm, this one even more powerful than the first, permeated her being, her every fiber, and I reluctantly withdrew from her as her vagina fought valiantly to keep me deep within her, not wanting the sensation, nor the song, to end. I turned her sideways, and she knew what was next, and her tiny mouth opened like a hungry baby robin awaiting its meal.

I angled my dick up just a few inches from her mouth, purposely, and watched her beautiful face recoil at first as the first two ropes of cum splattered onto her eyelid and forehead, the next one into her scalp, the contrast striking between the milky white seed on her midnight-black hair, and finally stuffed my shaft into her mouth, admiring the flood of warm cum trickling between her lips.

We finished the last verse as my cum ran down her neck onto Regan's collarbone, chest, and nipples, and I weaved my cum into her skin with my fingers, coating it onto her tummy.

"You alone can make my song take flight..."

"Help me make the music of the night . . ."

We kissed tenderly, like the long-lost lovers that we had now become, one song completed, one act ended, but the show just beginning.

The night, like the show, like the rest of our lives, was also just beginning. I lifted Regan into my arms and began the ascent to the second floor.

"Now, just where IS that spare bedroom, Regan?"

I stayed for four nights. Regan's house had a lot of rooms. And closets, and hallways, and showers, and a hot tub, and we even did it on her balcony in the frigid Atlantic winds while she wore only a fur coat that was pulled up over her hips. I took her eagerly from behind as she gripped the railing tightly while two fisherman watched us fuck from the shoreline.

By day two, Regan's face glowed with the radiance that only sensational lovemaking and a steady stream of protein facials can provide.

On day three, I took Regan's anal virginity, as she lay prone and bent over the piano bench, appropriately enough.

On day four, Regan emoted another bucket list item: to make love to a woman while her lover watched before joining into a threesome.

I concurred heartily, and augmented her fantasy by suggesting that perhaps she should also consider the experience and sensation of being double-penetrated by two men at the same time.

The enthusiastic manner with which Regan sucked my cock indicated that she would sincerely ponder such a scenario during my next visit.

It should be a quite entertaining stay next time, don't you think?

12