Revealing at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I asked you to play with yourself right now?" a pause for a second, "To make yourself come?" a pause, "Would you do that?"

Silence, I looked at my phone.

"Elizabeth?"

"Yes, oh god yes," I thought to myself, I couldn't believe that I was feeling this way. The way I felt in the washroom now seemed like a hundred years ago, my skin was flushed, my nipples were rock hard, I was squirming in my chair, and the friction between my legs was almost unbearable.

Ten seconds passed, it seemed like forever.

"Yes."

"Good choice Elizabeth," and a few seconds passed, my heart was in my throat, I knew what was coming next, it was just a question of where.

Almost a full minute when by with nothing, I swear I was holding my breath again the entire time.

"You know what I want?"

"I think so," I texted.

"What do you think I want you to do?"

I knew that I had passed the point of no return already, but here was a final chance to escape, if I answered this question, there would be no going back because I would be exposing myself willingly to a complete stranger.

"You want me to play with myself," I paused for a moment then added, "And, you would like to watch."

"Yes."

"Right here?" I texted.

Nothing for a moment, my voyeur seemed to be thinking.

"Does your computer have a webcam?"

"Yes."

I looked around the empty office, only a few lights remained on, my pulse had quickened again and my mouth was dry, that anxious feeling had returned.

"Okay, I just sent you a meeting link, follow the instructions."

I set the phone down and opened my work email. In a few moments the invitation appeared. The email sender was not anyone I recognized. When the meeting opened, I could see me, but the only thing showing for them was a black logo with my name on it.

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, Elizabeth are you ready?" appeared in the close captioning.

"Yes," I had turned the microphone on, whoever it was could hear me, but I could only read what they typed. Already my panties were soaked and the sweet scent of my pussy lingered strong enough I could almost taste it.

I looked straight into the camera and began to undo the buttons on my blouse again.

"No, start with your pants please. Stand up."

I stood and started to comply. I could see myself on screen; I wondered if they could see the darker area around my pussy, my wetness had wicked into the thin material.

The button came undone followed by the zipper, my knees felt weak and I was almost hyperventilating.

"Keep going Elizabeth."

I wiggled my butt as I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and pushed the slacks over my hips, the top of my blouse hiding most of my pussy from view. Only flashes of my skin showed, I bent over and pulled them the rest of the way off. The cool air of the empty office raising goosebumps on my damp skin.

For the second time today, my bare pussy was exposed. The first time there had been the risk of discovery, this time it was in full knowledge of being exposed and I was intoxicated by the thrill. I was stripping away my hang-ups about proper behavior as much as I was stripping away my clothes.

"Let me look at you Elizabeth."

Each time they said my name I really felt like I was in trouble again ... I was trembling with excitement.

I stood looking into where I imagined their eyes were.

"Turn around."

I slowly swiveled on my bare feet, I didn't even remember taking off my shoes. I felt like every nerve in my body was crackling with electricity. I don't think I have ever felt as turned on as I did at this moment. It was better than earlier, then there was the fear of discovery, now on display, I embraced the thrill of being nude, or nearly so, in front of a stranger.

"Take your hair out of your pony tail."

I reached up to undo my high ponytail; the action of lifting my arms pulled my blouse up higher, exposing my little pussy to the camera. The folds of my box, already open, glistening, and expectant.

"Elizabeth, you shave yourself, your pussy looks delicious."

It wasn't a question as much as it was a statement and without being prompted I ran my middle finger up the cleft between my legs, shuttering as my finger came in contact with my folds and even more so as it embraced my finger slipping briefly inside me. Shivering slightly and closing my eyes, I brought it to my lips. I inhaled my scent, slipped my finger into my mouth, and tasted myself.

"Oh, Elizabeth, that is hot, you are making me so wet," I had guessed my voyeur was a woman, but this was the first explicit admission. Knowing I was performing for a woman only added to my sense of sensuality of the moment. Although, I would have been just as turned on, if it was for a man, or maybe a group of men.

I shook my head and my long hair spread out in a loose tousled look.

"Elizabeth, that suits you, that just fucked looked, your blouse barely covering you, I have dreamed of seeing you like this since the first time I met you."

"Undo you blouse now, I want you to be nude for me."

Looking into the camera, I tried to imagine whom I was stripping for, a list of names and pictures of women scrolled through my mind as one, two, three and and finally the fourth of the buttons were undone. Each name had a picture and some were young, some were older, some attractive and some were not. I imagined I was doing this for money and I decided that I didn't care who or what they were, only that they were forcing me to strip naked.

"Take your blouse off," interrupted my fantasy.

My gaze never wavered as each button came loose and the top of my blouse opened more and more. The flushed red of my chest spread to include the tops of my breasts, the smooth curves of my white skin, and the hint of the raised brownish pink nipples as gravity opened the fabric wider and wider. The soft material hung suspended from my hard nipples as the last button came undone and I slowly revealed myself to the camera. Still looking into the lens, my determination could not stop several small whimpers from passing over my lips.

I forced my eyes to stay open as I cupped both of my breasts without completely covering them. They felt warm to my touch; I took my thumb and forefingers and began softly pinching and then pulling on each nipple. Another series of louder moans and whimpers escaped as I continued. Finally I was unable to keep my eyes open as the pain and pleasure became too much.

"OMG," I whispered softly as I felt the electricity building again throughout my entire body. My nipples had always been extremely sensitive and masturbating for my unknown voyeur was only heightening my feelings.

I dropped one of my hands to my dampening pussy. Softly and slowly, my hand made its way downward. I used my fingertips to lightly caress my skin, making circles as my fingers descended.

My breathing was now a continuous series of moans, which filled the empty silence of the office.

The wetness between my legs beaded on my folds in the light from my workspace, as my voyeur did not disturb me.

One finger slowly moved up and down and around my pussy, my body moving in concert with my touch. I could feel that wonderful sensation of approaching the top of the roller coaster again. I wanted to prolong the anticipation, but despite trying to keep my fingers from working my body too hard and too fast, I could hardly control them. I felt out of control and I went even faster.

I felt myself on the very edge, I held it for what seemed like eternity, but I knew was only a minute or two, my knees buckled and I almost fell as a moan that sounded like a scream filled the room.

My hips went rigid but my body arched and bucked as I felt like I was falling. The release felt so intense, I could feel myself squirting and I kept using my fingers inside me until the sensitivity became too much and I had to stop.

When I realized what was happening, I was on my knees in front of the computer, my breathing coming in long gasps and pants.

My voyeur had remained silent throughout the entire think and only as my breathing returned to normal, did she comment.

"Elizabeth, that was so sexy."

I could not believe all of the things I had done. I felt released, as if I was now someone I never had never really known, but having discovered these desires, I never wanted to hide them away again.

It was like a hunger and some kind of bottomless pit, now that I had released it I only wanted more.

"Elizabeth, we will do this again." It wasn't a question.

My voice was hoarse and almost unrecognizable, "Yes, I want to do this over and over again."

"Elizabeth, you are such a naughty girl, maybe next time you can do this in person for me, would you do that?"

"I think we may need to spank you too."

I knew my answer before my fingers could enter the text.

"Yes."

12