Revealing Lilly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LillyPad4_69: I'm moaning... loudly!

JonnyBoy_ACI: The striptease was too much. I'm already practically bursting. A few quick thrusts, and I can feel my orgasm building.

LillyPad4_69: Come in my pussy baby! Give me your seed!

JonnyBoy_ACI: Oh God I'm cumming! My cock throbs as it pumps my seed deep into your pussy.

LillyPad4_69: Oh my... Honey, I think I squirted a bit. That's a first.

JonnyBoy_ACI: Really?

LillyPad4_69: Yeah. It's all over the carpet. I can feel it with my toes. God that was good!

JonnyBoy_ACI: You should share naughty pictures more often...

LillyPad4_69: Apparently. The visuals of your penis certainly helped too. I think I'm in love with it...

JonnyBoy_ACI: Aww... now you're making me blush again.

LillyPad4_69: Speaking of your penis, did you cum for me?

JonnyBoy_ACI: Oh yes. All over my laptop again. I'm wiping it down.

LillyPad4_69: Sticky keys!

JonnyBoy_ACI: Indeed.

LillyPad4_69: Well my sexy messy man, I have one more picture for you. After taking all the others, I laid back on the bed and masturbated, thinking of you. Thinking of you putting your hard cock deep inside me. I came pretty hard. Not quite a squirt, but you'll see...

[Lilly is laying on her back. Her lips are slightly open as if she's out of breath. Her legs are spread before the camera giving a clear view of her wet and engorged sex. Her hand rests on her left thigh, fingers slightly wet from recently bringing herself to orgasm.]

JonnyBoy_ACI: Good grief. You're making me hard again. That is SO incredibly sexy.

LillyPad4_69: I thought it might. Saving the best for last and all you know...

JonnyBoy_ACI: I'll savor that one for many "sessions" to cum!

LillyPad4_69: So long as you keep it a secret, I'll be happy to know you're jerking that magnificent rod of yours to my special pictures hon!

JonnyBoy_ACI: Thank you so much, for everything. You're wonderful.

LillyPad4_69: Now it's my turn to blush... and go to bed. I shall sleep well tonight.

JonnyBoy_ACI: Alas, all good things... I should probably get to bed as well. Sweet, sexy dreams my lovely Lilly Pad!

LillyPad4_69: And to you as well my sweet prince!

12