Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using his burner phone Brock called Melanie that night, as well as Bernice. He told Melanie not to miss the next morning, and asked Bernice to take Brooke out of school and come to the courthouse too. "She'll learn more tomorrow morning that will help her in life than six months in school. Plus, she'll have some real fun." Bernice chuckled and agreed; she knew that when her brother said something like that, he would deliver.

As Brock entered the courtroom the next morning he nodded at Chief Judge Ames, sitting in the back pew with four U. S. Marshals, and inwardly smiled when he saw Melanie's sculptured legs sticking out from her elegant short skirt. He smiled outwardly when his hacking expert nodded at him from a pew two rows behind counsel's table.

FFA's lead counsel rose and made an impassioned, although totally non-substantive, plea for a directed verdict. Surritz sat with a half-grin on his face, which turned diabolical when it was Brock's turn to respond.

"Your honor," Brock started out, "I'd like to play a video at the start of my presentation, which will be displayed on all of the monitors in the courtroom, and if anyone in the gallery without a good view would like to watch it can be found at https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx."

Brock didn't wait for Surritz's approval and by the time that a blustering Surritz was ready to speak video and sound was already permeating the courtroom.

The video showed three men sitting in a car in a dark garage, although their faces were strangely lit up so that they were easily recognizable. The audio was clear and crisp:

"Judge Surritz, as I briefly mentioned in our private meeting yesterday, this case is very important to FFA. Mr. Patterson here is available to provide you with $250,000 cash, $100,000 now, and $150,000 when the trial is concluded in FFA's favor," came the voice of Tom Watson, managing officer of McKenzie Squires.

At that point Surritz was yelling for the bailiff and other court officers to pull the plug on the video, but nothing they did seemed to work. The sound was loud enough over yelling by Surritz, Watson, and Patterson to be understood.

"I can't ever have this blowback on me. I wouldn't do it except that my cunt of an ex-wife raped me in our divorce," Surritz said on the video with a haughty frown on his visage.

"We understand, your honor," Patterson squeaked from the back seat of the car, "but what you're doing is a noble thing too. Those fucking tree-huggers are trying to ruin America's economy, and can't be allowed to get away with it. Here's our $100,000 down payment in untraceable bills," Patterson continued as he handed a small satchel to Surritz, who greedily pulled it to his lap.

At that point Brock nodded to his associate two rows back, who cut the video and audio.

The yelling had subsided. Watson and Patterson looked like they wanted to puke. Surritz looked like he was about to stroke.

Then Chief Judge Ames, followed by the four U. S. Marshals, strode up the aisle. "You're suspended, and Marshal Jackson will be putting you under arrest, Judge Surritz," Ames barked out. Then as Marshal Jackson approached the bench Ames turned to where Watson and Patterson were melting in their seats. "You two are under arrest too," he snarled as the three other Marshals approached them.

"Mr. Vanark, Mr. Evert," Judge Ames said to Brock and FFA's lead counsel, "follow me to my chambers."

As Brock left the courtroom Melanie couldn't suppress her grin, and Brooke was literally standing and clapping her hands as Bernice unsuccessfully tried to restraint her glee while herself smiling widely. Boyton and Sloane were simply shaking their heads with shocked, though happy, looks on their faces.

****************

When the mixed-emotions trio entered Judge Ames office, he turned to Evert and in a no-nonsense voice said "Mr. Evert. I'm not inclined to grant a mistrial, I am inclined to take over the case, reopen the evidence to allow introduction of the document Judge Surritz refused, 'FFA Literature and Experimental Evaluation of Global Warming Issues Affecting Communities in North America' is its name I believe, deny the motion for directed verdict, and send it to the jury. If I do that – from my review of the trial transcripts and the report of my clerk who has been monitoring the trial from the start, as well as what the FFA document says – I predict that you'll lose big. I suggest that you get with whoever is now in command at FFA since Mr. Patterson will be unavailable for a long time – I'll be denying his bail application – and settle. I'll give you twenty four hours, then we'll have oral arguments and I'll instruct the jury."

Evert nodded in defeat and as he left the room Judge Ames said "I'm now having an ex parte communication with Mr. Vanark; we will not be discussing the case Mr. Evert but rather Mr. Vanark's culpability for using illegal surveillance and hacking techniques."

After the door closed behind Evert, Judge Ames turned to Brock and said "You do know that despite your public service that you'll have criminal charges filed, and will have to appear before the bar's ethics committee, don't you Brock?"

"I know, your honor; but I'm hoping that the Chief Judge of this august body will recommend only misdemeanor charges, and only a six month suspension from the practice of law," Brock grinned.

"Already in the works, you cocky bastard," Judge Ames chuckled. "Don't get into any more trouble between now and then – if you can help it," he laughed, getting an equally jovial responsive laugh from Brock.

**************

FFA was haughty, but not stupid. Before Judge Ames' twenty four hour time limit was up a consent decree was entered into giving those damaged by FFA's and its members' global warming outrageous acts $1.4 billion (with a "b"), and agreeing to twelve policy changes to take place with a delay of no more than sixty days.

Soon after, Brock Vanark had an expedited hearing before Judge Ames whereby he plead guilty to misdemeanor charges whereby he was sentenced to six months in the Federal Minimum Security prison in rural Virginia (nicknamed "Club Fed" because it more resembled a resort than a prison), and in an expedited hearing before a combined session of the DC and Virginia bars was suspended from the practice of law for the same six months.

Brock gave Bernice his power of attorney to handle all financial matters for him while he was incarcerated.

Brock served out his six months in Club Fed without complaint, and as a model prisoner, well-known to all for his lectures on global warming and fine legal points, and his organization of poker and chess tournaments. He declined all visitors except for Bernice and Brooke, although he did have three or four phone conversations with Melanie every week.

After only a few weeks of incarceration Brock realized that he didn't just enjoy sex and spending time with Melanie. He was flat out in love with her. He expressed his newly recognized love for her over the phone, but during the calls she always acted coy – although there was no doubt that she was always thrilled to hear from him. She refused to say anything about what she was doing or her future plans, however. "I want to surprise you," was her common refrain.

Bernice had no apprehension about bringing Brooke to see Brock in jail even though she couldn't have stopped her anyway without a serious fight since Uncle Brock was her hero. Bernice tried to get Brock to impress upon Brooke during the visits that "The ends don't justify the means." He did say those words to Brooke, though they were followed by a wink and a knowing smile from Brooke.

When released after five months for good behavior, Brock walked up to his Tesla in the parking lot, expecting Bernice to be driving. Instead, Melanie unfolded her long sculptured gams out of the driver's seat, and greeted him with a kiss that almost caused him to burst his zipper.

"Why are you here instead of Bernice?" Brock asked when the vixen finally removed her hot lips from his.

"I convinced Bernice that after 153 days without sex you needed my type of love now more than hers and Brooke's – although we will see them this weekend after you've made at least a dozen sperm deposits in my anxious pussy, because I haven't fucked in 153 days either," she grinned.

"John not out on bond?"

"John's history; I filed for divorce the day after your little courtroom video, it was finalized last week, and I made out like a bandit. By the way, Bernice sold your condo and put the $2.1 million in your brokerage account, because you're living with me for the foreseeable future; at least until you get tired of me, or do the right thing and marry me and give Brooke a couple of cousins," she grinned before planting another scorching hot kiss on his lips.

When they came up for air again, Brock chuckled "Sounds like a plan – and maybe we can start on that cousin-making thing during the last month of my suspension from the practice of law when the only thing I have to do is to fuck your brains out!"

They drove away with Brock devilishly trying to finger fuck Melanie's already moist pussy as she laughingly complained "Don't distract me while I'm driving you bastard – I'll total your environmentally friendly car."