Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike turned it on and rubbed it on her face.

“I bet you’d like this rubbed on your pussy right now. Wouldn’t you whore?” He sneered.

“UUUUUHHHHHHMMMMMMM” Was all she could say.

James had begun to fuck my wife with a slow steady gently pace. Different from the other men. Hector had release her head.

James slapped her rear and told her. “C’mon cunt, move against us. Suck and fuck us at the same time.

My wife began to move slowly, back against James, and then forward, taking Hectors cock farther into her mouth. Both men just held their positions and smiled. I signaled for Mike to put the vibrator on her clit and he did.

My wife jumped as the buzzing vibrator caressed her clit. She tried to move away from it, but that only took James’s large black cock further inside her. Mike moved the vibrator and kept it on her clit. The more she moved, the more cock she took inside of her.

Suddenly Hector pulled away and stroked his cock just inches from her face.

“Here’s a present for you cunt.” As he stroked and then shot a huge load all over my wife’s face. I zoomed in with the camera, catching all the action. She tried to move away, but Hector grabbed her hair as he stroked his cum onto her face. I watched as it dripped onto the bed.

Now she only had James cock and the vibrator.

Mike kept caressing her clit with the buzzing tool as James slowly fucked her from behind. She was moving against him and pumping her ass up and down, it seemed at times trying to get away from the vibrator and other times taking more and more of James huge black cock into her.

She put her head down as James continued to fuck her slowly, putting more and more of his cock into her. Several times he stopped and I watched as she fucked back against him. She now had her face buried into the blanket, so I could not see her expression.

Mike began to rub her clit harder with the vibrator and I watched as she spread her legs wider for him, making it easy for him to move it. The whore was digging it!

I nodded to James and he grabbed my wife’s hips and began to fuck her harder and a bit faster. She began to moan and hump back against James and the vibrator. I could see her flexing her ass muscles as she fucked back against him, and the soft moans that were escaping her lips.

We could see an urgency building up in her, in both her movements, her breathing, and her moaning. She was getting close to cumming. Just what I wanted.

As her orgasm approached I signaled for Mike to pull the vibrator away and for James to stop fucking her. Her head flew up from the blanket and she yelled. “What?” As she fucked back against James.

“Getting close whore?” Asked Mike.

She said nothing as she continued to wiggle against James, encouraging him with her body movements to fuck her, but James held still.

“Tell me whore. And we’ll make you cum. Be silent and we’ll bring you to the brink 100 times, but never let you cum.” Sneered Mike.

He rubbed the vibrator on her clit as James pounded her hard for just a second. Her body jumped and she moaned deeply. Then they stopped.

“Tell me whore. Beg for me to make you cum. Tell me what a slut you are. And we’ll make you cum. TELL ME!” Yelled Mike. She refused.

I watched as they brought her to the brink again and again. She was fucked slowly while the vibrator was caressing her clit. I watched as she was actively fucking back against both. Then they would stop. It was driving her mad.

I looked as most of James’s cock was now going slowly in and out my wife. She was humping back against his cock while Mike teased her clit with the vibrator. Her mouth was now open and she moaned deeply on every stroke.

Mike asked her again and again. “Beg us and we’ll allow you to cum, you fucking cunt. Beg us.”

I saw sweat forming on her face and her face contorted as she would get close to orgasm, only to have it denied to her. Finally she submitted.

“Make me cum please.” She whispered.

“Louder!” Said Mike.

I zoomed in on her face as she opened her mouth and loudly said.

“God, make me cum please.” She began to beg.

“You want to cum?

“Yes.”

“Are you a fucking whore?

“Yes!”

“Are you a fucking cunt?”

“Yes!”

“Beg like the whore you are!”

My wife began to rant and thrash about as James began to fuck her hard and Mike placed the vibrator back on her clit. James grabbed her hips and began to fuck her in long, deep, hard strokes. His hands gripped her soft flesh of her hips and squeezed it as he began to build to his orgasm.

“God, fuck me. I’m your fucking whore. I’m your fucking cunt. Cum in me. Make me cum. I’m your slut. Use me!” She screamed.

James shoved deeply and she screamed as her body shook in orgasm. It was incredible. She kept repeating. “Oh my God! Oh my god!” Over and over again. I watched as her body shuddered unlike anything I had ever seen before. She tilted her head up and down, her mouth open, and a deep moan escaping her lips, as her orgasm went through her body. She finally lowered her head back onto the bed.

James moaned deeply as he dumped his load deep into her. He pumped and pumped until he was emptied into her. He pulled out and my wife lay there, her ass up in the air, cum oozing out of her. I took the camera and panned her entire body. She was sweaty and her pussy was still contracting as I zoomed in on it. It was still pulsating a minute after James withdrew from it.

I looked around at the other men. They were all getting hard again except for James.

Each of them had her one more time before they left. She passed out sometime before they were done with her and they left her tied to the bed, covered in cum. They got dressed and left. We agreed to get together and watch the tape later in the week.

I went into the bedroom a bit later. She was still passed out. I woke her up, explaining that they had left the keys to the handcuffs. That it had taken me some time to get free and get to her. She sobbed as I held her. She was a mess.

I asked her if she wanted to call the police and she said no. I had figured as much. She needed a bath and went and took one. She sobbed the rest of the night off and on. The next morning, I tried to talk to her about it. She would only say it was awful and she wanted to forget about it.

The boys and I got together in a few days and watched the tape. It was hot and we watched it several times. Mike looked and said he loved it and maybe we’d have to do it again. James laughed and said maybe we should send her some parts of the tape. That’d blow her mind.

Who knows? Maybe we’d force her to play again with the guys.

12