Revenge

Story Info
Dave finds himself in a very precarious situation.
11.4k words
4.42
80.2k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers

College life as I thought in the beginning was supposed to be fun. And for a while, it was.

I met Chris in a sociology class, a fiery redhead that had a bit of a temperament to go along with it, that...and an amazing pair of breasts that she didn't mind showing off to some degree.

Almost immediately we hit it off and began dating with the only problem of that being, our class and work schedules didn't give either one of us as much time with one another as I would have preferred.

Which is when I also met April. I shared yet another class with April, a tall Brunette with legs that just seemed to go on forever, especially whenever she wore a tight fitting pair of cut-off Levi's that she seemed to always be wearing, though I think she'd been poured into them, which may have been one of the reasons she always seemed to have them on. And though she wasn't nearly as large breasted as Chris was, for me being a bonifide, card-carrying breast man, enjoying the differences between them was a very pleasurable past-time indeed.

You think I would have been content with that, two gorgeous women whose schedules were just different enough to make it easy to juggle time between them, and with neither of them being the wiser.

But that's when I got friendly with Diane.

I had been looking for a place close to the University, and something reasonably inexpensive to boot. Neither of which had been very easy to come by, but as luck would have it, I stumbled into the place because of a friend of mine who's sister happened to be living in the apartment below me, in an older home that had been converted into three separate apartments. Diane lived below me, so it was only natural that we became friends, especially as I knew her brother.

There was one other apartment above, a simple one room studio apartment that the guy who had been there, who had moved out the same day I had moved in, hadn't as yet been rented as there weren't many who cared to live in such a small confined space, which included only a sink and toilet as a bathroom, with no shower or bath included in it either. Needless to say, it remained unoccupied even though the rent was dirt-cheap.

Needless to say, on the nights or days when I didn't see or go out with either Chris or April, it turned out that I found myself spending a lot of that time with Diane. We both enjoyed cooking, so did so on those nights when I did stay home, inviting her over to try some new dish she'd been working on, as that was what she eventually wanted to do was become a Chef and own her own restaurant.

Life was good. One thing had led to another, and along with several glasses of wine, which had helped, Diane and I had fallen into bed together, and the rest as they say is history.

Yes, College life was indeed better than I could have ever expected. I was seeing and dating three separate women, all of them different enough to make things really interesting for one thing. And for another, it had been really easy keeping things separate between them as well, schedules were perfect, classes even more so as I knew there was not much of a chance in any of them running into one another as none of them were taking or sharing any of the same classes.

I should have left well enough alone perhaps. But then I met Janet.

Janet was a very petite dishwater blonde with perky medium sized breasts, but incredible nipples as I eventually learned. My pet name for her was in fact "Nips" though she tolerated my calling her that only in private.

I met "Nips" when I had gone to do a photo shoot at a wedding reception that she was a bridesmaid for. That was what I did on the side, and earned some pretty decent money doing it too, which allowed me to have what little spare time I did have to share between the girls, and keep me in expense money, that and a small monthly stipend I received from my grandmother who had left me something in her will that was given out at a fixed rate for the duration of my attending college. Upon graduating, I would then be given whatever the balance was of that trust, which at the time I had no idea, nor would have until then. It wasn't much, not like I was rolling in dough, but enough to at least help pay for all of the college finances, and leave just a small tiny amount afterwards for required necessities.

It was just enough that I wasn't like a lot of college students who were on the go twenty-four seven, either studying or working with not much else in between.

Like me, Janet was into photography, and had found the pictures I had taken of her friend's wedding to be incredibly beautiful, which I don't mind saying so myself, really were too! So naturally having the same interests, and with there being an obvious mutual attraction, Janet eventually began accompanying me whenever I had a wedding shoot, or some other family photo scheduled to do for someone, coming along and acting as though she were my budding assistant or something, which in a way is what she became, even though I certainly wasn't paying her for it. She just enjoyed helping out, being with me...and yes, after a few weeks, had become the fourth girl I was suddenly bedding.

The difference with Janet was, I really felt like she might actually be the one I could separate myself with, and settle down with.

I wish to hell now, that I had done that. But at the time, I just wasn't thinking all that clearly. I mean really...four girls? All of them uniquely different in so many ways, with so many wonderful treats and pleasures to offer. And even those, so different that there really weren't many comparisons. But Janet indeed seemed to possess a little bit of everything, which is what I think I had always hoped to find or discover with someone. But when I did, it was already too late.

With my need to keep a planner, mainly because of my photo shoots and appointments, I found it became a very needed tool in managing my "dates" as well. The last thing I wanted to do was schedule something on the same night with two different women. I also kept notes, made comments to myself about their likes, dislikes etc, as a reminder to not bring something up to one girl who liked something, as opposed to another who didn't. But I also used it as a diary of sorts, highlighting the more erotic adventures we had all shared in fairly explicit detail.

Who'd have thought?

My other rule of course was that I never brought any of the other three back to my place, always stating that it was small, messy, and to some extent an embarrassment as to the way I kept it, hardly ever being there anyway. But I couldn't have done that obviously with Diane being too close to home, but it at least gave me the excuse and reason for keeping them all apart from one another.

So like I said in the beginning, life was good, really good, almost too good, and then it all turned to shit in a handbag.

I had gone to shoot a particularly large wedding, one of the biggest I had ever done, and also one in which I would end up making a pretty sizeable chunk of change. I had taken several pieces of equipment with me, given free rein to try out all sorts of artsy-fartsy shots that I'd been wanting to do for a while now. And this was one time I was really glad that Janet had gone with me to help out.

Several hours later, we'd packed up having finished for the day, and though I really wanted to spend the rest of the evening with Janet, I had already planned an evening with Chris, which I was already late for as it was. I got back to my apartment, unloaded my gear, and realized that my prized, cherished, dangerous to have in someone else's possession planner was missing! With my tongue deep in my throat, I called Janet.

"Hey babe...I noticed when I got home, that I must have left my planner behind by accident, you didn't happen to see it or find it by any chance did you?"

"As a matter of fact Dave, I was just about to call you," she told me. "I must have picked it up along with some of the other stuff by mistake while we were packing up. "Would you like me to bring it by?" she asked.

"Ah no...no. I'm in fact on my way over to a small little family photo shoot, so I'll swing by and pick it up from you on my way there."

"Need any help?" she asked. "I could bring it with me and meet you there," she suggested.

I was already nervously looking at my watch. My next call would be to Chris, apologizing for already being late as I know now I really would be by the time I met her at the club.

"No, no biggy really. Just a couple of quick family poses and I'm done, and then after that, I have some exams I really need to study for. So I'll just swing by and pick it up, and be on my way."

"Well ok," she said sounding very disappointed, as I was to be honest about it, as I really was starting to care a great deal about her, and wishing that I hadn't booked the evening that I had with Chris as I considered it.

And luckily for me, Chris was understanding enough to know that the photo shoot had taken longer than I'd planned for, so she wasn't too terribly upset with me when I called her and told her I was running late. Minutes later I pulled up in front of Janet's apartment, where she sweetly met me outside handing over my planner. I gave her an affectionate kiss, reminded her about our afternoon date tomorrow, and headed off shortly afterwards, once again feeling that all was well, and that I had managed to dodge a real bullet.

Arriving at the club just a short time later, I was more than relieved to see the warm sexy smile on Chris's face, not to mention the hot outfit she was wearing. She was in a white peasant blouse worn just off the shoulders, her enormous breasts so beautifully displayed with her long bright red hair falling sensually over them. She was also wearing a pair of tight black slacks that accentuated her nice ass, and gave her a very stark contrast, sultry, sexy...if not downright dangerous. And I knew by the look in her face, she was in one of those moods, which usually meant a wild night of uninhibited sex. Suddenly all thoughts of everything else evaporated as we sat down at a booth, ordered fresh drinks, and began to talk dirty, which again was another sign that Chris was feeling damn horny tonight.

"I'm going to drive you nuts tonight," she told me, already reaching beneath the table as we sat there, her hand already hardening the bulge she'd found there as she toyed with my cock as we waited for the waitress to deliver our drinks.

"You're driving me nuts right now," I responded, seeing her smile, then watching as she turned, her back towards the bar area, and most of the other patrons who were sitting there. She pulled down one shoulder of her blouse, showing me that she had daringly worn her blouse without a bra, though I'd already figured that part out. Her large pink nipple winking at me, my hand immediately coming out to tickle it, though she turned away once again before I could.

"It's early yet," she teased, as I paid for our drinks, getting a knowing look from our waitress as I did so. Obviously she had been just in time to see Chris's marvelous tit before she'd been able to put it away.

"I'd ask if you wanted to start a tab," she said still grinning at us. "But for some reason, I don't think you're gonna be here that long."

"Probably not," Chris answered for me not even looking at the waitress as she seductively licked her lips looking at me, her hand still beneath the table, the pull of my zipper slowly being brought down even with the waitress continuing to stand there, though she then turned and walked away just as I felt the warmth of Chris's hand snaking inside my jeans.

"Fuck!" she said suddenly as her phone rang. She quickly retrieved her purse grabbing her phone looking at it. Her expression curious as she read whatever the text message was that had just been sent to her. "I'll be right back," she told me, and then headed off towards the bathroom leaving me with my fly open, though thank God she hadn't taken my dick out of it yet or I'd have never gotten it back in under the circumstances.

Chris was gone for several minutes and I was beginning to worry when I saw her suddenly emerge from the bathroom heading my way. She slid back into the booth beside me.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, just my sister...you know, boy friend problems and she needed a shoulder to cry on for a moment that's all. Now then... where were we anyway?"

Chris once again fondled my prick beneath my slacks as we sat sipping our beers. After only a short time, I was about as aroused as I could be, which Chris sensed and immediately made a suggestion.

"If you're as horny as I am, I've got something in mind I've been dying to do to you," she told me with a mischievous grin on her face. "You interested?"

"Hell yes, what do you have in mind?"

"Something really, really special. But I want it to be a surprise, so we'll go in my car, and you have to wear a blindfold so that you will be after we've arrived!"

I followed Chris out to her car and got in as she fumbled around for a moment tearing up one of her denim work shirts that she happened to have in the back seat. "Here, lets puts this on you," she said grinning, "Like I said, I want this to be a surprise!"

I did so, feeling a bit foolish, but at the same time, considerably excited as well. I knew how Chris could get whenever she was in one of her moods, and it certainly appeared to me that she was.

We drove for a while, and I had lost track of where we might be headed with all the twists and turns she made, though we soon stopped.

"I'll guide you," she told me. "So just wait there and I'll come around and help you out, and then lead you inside."

I had no idea where we were, or what she was up to, but she once again gave my prick a friendly little caress as she stood me up on the sidewalk after I'd gotten out of her car.

"Good, nice to see you're still excited, because I certainly am!" she told me as she now began leading me up a short flight of steps into some sort of building, and then up another flight of steps and yet another walking me down a short hallway where I then heard the sound of a door opening as she led me inside.

"Come over here," she said, sitting me down on what was obviously a bed, where she began removing my clothing only after ensuring my blindfold was still very secure. Once I was entirely naked, she had me lay back and then proceeded to secure my wrists to the bedposts as well as my legs. Obviously this was something she had planned out and been wanting to do as she'd obviously prepared this room just for the occasion.

"Comfy?" she asked.

I tested my bindings, they weren't tight at all, but I was also very limited in my movements, obviously just the way she wanted me. My prick was rock hard, begging for attention, which she gave it though only briefly.

"Still excited I see," she laughed, "ready for the big surprise?"

"Oh yeah," I said anxiously, and felt it as Chris reached around to undo the blindfold. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust, as Chris stepped away. When she did, I lay there with my eyes in total and complete disbelief. Standing near the door facing the bed I was laying in, stood Chris, April, Diane, and Janet.

"Surprise!" they all said in unison.

"What the fuck?"

"What? You don't like your big surprise?" Chris asked with a pouty expression on her face.

Truth was, I was speechless, and now more anxious than ever at seeing them all standing there together, which is when I also realized, this was the small studio apartment located just above my own, and Diane's.

"Would someone please tell me what the hell's going on here?" I asked, my erection already dwindling to nothingness.

"Well, it's like this," Janet said holding out what appeared to be a photocopy of several pages from my planner. "I happened to read some of the things you wrote in your planner about me, along with some of the other comments you made about the rest of the girls here, and so I made copies for everyone, and gave them to the others to read while we sat here waiting for you. And since you were kind enough to include everyone's phone numbers, I thought it might be a good idea for all of us to get together and have a sit down meeting of sorts. But as April then suggested, getting you here with all of us might not happen unless we found a way to get you here without knowing, so that's when Diane came up with this idea."

I glanced over towards her, she wasn't smiling any more, she looked hurt and downright angry.

"Yeah, since the room was obviously available, I thought it might be a good place to have you taken to while we sit down and think about what we're all going to do about this," she told me.

"This? This what?" I said getting agitated myself now. "If you want to talk, fine...we'll talk, sure...I've probably got a lot to answer for, but I'm certainly not going to do it laying here like this."

"Oh? You're not? Appears to me like you don't have much of a choice now does it?" Chris said sternly, the easy going naughty tone of voice I'd heard only moments ago, long gone now as she spoke.

I just looked at her, bewildered, honestly a little frightened though beyond some additional humiliation perhaps, which I probably had coming to me, I really didn't think they were contemplating any real bodily harm.

"Anyway, thanks Sis for calling me, things sort of really do make a lot more sense to me now that we've shared notes," she said speaking to Janet.

"Sis?" I said feeling even more bewildered and alarmed now.

"Yeah, Janet's my step-sister," she told me. "Small world isn't it?"

"That's the sister you told me about on the phone?"

"Yep!" she said grinning, though this time her grin looked anything but friendly.

"So now...what ARE we going to do about this?" Diane asked the others. "Obviously, he's been sleeping with all of us, and leading us all on I think. So maybe he deserves some sort of punishment for having done that, don't you think?"

There was a mutual consensus on that, though no one really seemed to know quite what they should do, or how they should go about doing it. Many of the suggestions actually beginning to worry me as they began discussing and wondering if my ass could handle taking a baseball bat. Luckily, I saw the truth in April's eyes as she mentioned that, she wasn't being serious. At least...I hoped not anyway.

"Well I do think a little torture is certainly in order," Chris now said totally serious.

"I don't want to hurt him," Janet told her step-sister, "As much as I might think about doing that, I still don't want him physically harmed," she said looking at me, the hurt still clearly showing in her eyes, but so was the mixture of concern she had for me along with that.

"Oh we won't hurt him, not really," Chris said. "But he certainly does deserve some sort of punishment after what he'd done to all of us. And I have a few ideas of what that might be. Why don't we leave Dave here to think about what he's done for one thing, and give him a chance to worry and wonder what we're going to do while we go downstairs to Diane's apartment and discuss it over a glass of wine?"

"Good idea," Everyone agreed, and soon after left me to lie there wondering just that.

#

I don't know how long I lay there, though it certainly seemed like an eternity, and well over an hour at least before I heard the sound of footsteps coming down the hallway. By now I had been imagining all sorts of things, most of them unpleasant as my imagination got the best of me. I had actually worked myself up into a very feverish state, wondering what they would do, or could do and get away with, which left plenty of options. None of which prepared me however for what I saw next as the door opened.

Stunned, I could only lay there wondering as all four women walked into the room together, and each one of them nude.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,437 Followers