Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The skin of his shaft was rather tight and, as he swelled in my hand, his cock head strained to burst out. I put his cock to my lips and extended my tongue to enter the end of his foreskin to meet his cock tip. It tasted musky, but not bad. With my hand, I skinned back the shaft of his cock, popping his cock head out of the foreskin and into my waiting mouth. He was clearly enjoying himself, very much lost in his own world. But after a few minutes of reverie, he calmed down enough to consider the possibilities. Pulling his cock from my mouth, which I flattered myself, took him some effort, he began rubbing it on my cheeks and neck. He directed me to unbuckle is pants and take them down. When they were down, he told me to lick my finger, sucking it into my mouth. He obviously had plans for my finger and they probably wouldn't be ones I approved of. Choices weren't open to me, though.

"Now suck my cock into your mouth and press your wet finger in my asshole—very gently, girl," he instructed.

This wasn't something I'd counted on, but, hell, fingers could be washed, and I wasn't about to quit and have my friends see my video over this. So, I pushed my wet finger into his tight, hot asshole as I sucked his hard cock into my mouth. I played with different rhythms: sometimes pressing into him as I moved onto his cock, sometimes doing the opposite. He seemed to like it all. I got into it a little and moaned as I moved my free hand to my "breast" and massaged it. The padded bra didn't feel anything, but I think Jim liked the effect (and it kind of made me feel like I really was a woman, which made the whole thing more tolerable to me).

When I felt him on the verge of cumming, I pressed hard on where I thought his prostate was. Shit, I didn't know for sure, but I took a stab. I moved my other hand from my "breast" to the base of his cock and squeezed hard so his cum had to force its way down the tube to my mouth. It had no trouble doing so and, while he didn't cum as prolifically as Rich had, I had more of that burning cream to swallow than I cared to think about. When he was finished, I licked him clean without being asked. I pulled my finger out of his ass, sort of wiping it off between his cheeks and tried to get ready for scene three.

To my surprise, Connie interrupted the events to take me to the bathroom "to clean up for Mike". When I got a look in the mirror, I could see why and I actually thanked her. My wig had shifted slightly, my make up was coming off and my lipstick was all gone—smeared on the satisfied cocks of my two friends. They probably hadn't taken a good look at me before Connie got me out of the room, but if they had, they might have suspected something. If they suspected something, they might have investigated. And that would have been disaster.

Suitably "freshened up" I returned to finish the job. It looked as if Mike was more than anxious and he had had a little time to think about what he wanted. As it turned out, he wanted a lot. Unfortunately, I was in this for the duration, come what may (pun recognized, but certainly not intended).

Mike had me take down his pants right from the start—not just down, but all the way off. He took his shirt off as I did this. He tried to take my clothes off, but Denise and Connie stopped him, telling him that that wasn't part of the deal and he would just have to put up with the limitations. He seemed disappointed, but he agreed. He wasn't in any position to bargain, really, though I guess his bargaining position was better than mine. He, at least, could call the whole thing off if he wanted to. He didn't.

What he did next really threw me. He lifted me up from my knees and pulled me to him kissing me. Not just a kiss, but a passionate, probing and very wet kiss. Now this shocked me for two reasons. First, though I had had cocks in my mouth practically all day, I certainly hadn't counted on this particular sort of intimacy. Secondly, I couldn't understand why he wanted to kiss my mouth and probe it with his tongue when I had just taken the substantial loads of his two best friends.

The idea seemed to delight Denise and Connie. They were probably sorry they hadn't thought of it earlier. Almost in unison, they chimed in that I should kiss him. They said that kissing was a typical preliminary to a blow job and if I wanted to improve my oral technique, I had to practice giving deep kisses. (It was bullshit, of course. Who kisses a whore? But, then, Mike had. So, who knows?) Denise, who was currently in charge of the ever-running video recording, made a point of saying, "Yeah. I really want to get *this* recorded!"

So, I opened my mouth to his tongue and, when he retreated, probed his mouth with mine. I tried as hard as possible to kiss like a woman—mostly yielding to him and touching him gently on the side of his face. I don't know if it seemed strange to him, but he seemed more than satisfied with it as he began to moan and push me down. I started to drop to my knees, hoping for a quickie, but he stopped me and made me kiss and lick my way down his body to his anxious cock. I didn't have any ruler or anything, and I guess it doesn't really matter, but while he wasn't as big as Buck, I could tell my jaw and throat would be tested more than they had been by Rich and Jim. I began my work in earnest.

"Not yet," Mike stopped me. "I'm not completely aroused yet."

What the fuck did he mean. If that wasn't fully aroused, I didn't want anything to do with his cock. He was hard, pointing up and as big as I wanted him to get. But, he wanted more foreplay. So I tied to lick his shaft and fondle and suck his balls. He pushed my head back so my tongue was touching him behind the balls. He seemed to like that a lot.

"Now, for the serious foreplay," he said ominously. What did he think I had been doing?

He lay back on the couch, and pulled my mouth back to his ball sack. Then, one hand on the back of my head, he rocked his legs up, spreading them wide to expose his ass to me. My head was pushed down and toward him, pressing my lips to his puckered asshole. I tried to push away, but he wouldn't let go of my hair and any struggling would have left my hair in his hand while I escaped.

"Come on, Cherry," he encouraged. "This really turns guys on. You can charge extra for this once you learn to do it well. Give me a nice sweet kiss and then run your tongue all around my hole. Dart in and out and finally plow it in as far as you can, trying to lick my insides clean." Now again, I found myself gagging.

"I'm sure the Connie and Denise would like to get this recorded so they can go over it with you to help you learn."

I was sure of it too, even before they chimed in to confirm it. So, my tongue did his asshole—around the outside, flicking in and out and finally probing deeply. It was obvious that he loved it—he was pushing forward onto my tongue and helping me stroke his cock. Strangely, while I was partly revolted by this and thinking of further revenge I was going to have to extract for this indignity, I was also aware of my cock straining to rise up and yearning to be touched.

I pulled my tongue out of his asshole and slipped my finger in. I took his cock—now fully aroused, I hoped (though I couldn't see or feel any difference in it)—into my mouth. I guess the tonguing did its work because Mike was cumming almost immediately. I was ready to take his load in my mouth; I was almost becoming a pro. But that's not what he wanted. He pulled my face away from him and shot load after load on my face. Some of it landed in my still open mouth, but most of it hit me in the face. I closed my eyes when the first spurt hit me near the eye but I felt him splatter my cheeks, my lips, my nose and my chin. My face was covered with cum. When it was safe to open my eyes, I did so only to find that Connie had the camera right in my face, documenting the cum shower.

I started to wipe my face off but Denise suggested that I leave it alone, and that seemed wise given what a serious wiping would reveal. I got up to go to the bathroom, but Denise told me to wait. So, I stood there, covered with cum while everyone else chatted. Jim suggested that I might want to work on my other talents, but Connie said, "not now, maybe later." (Maybe later?!)

"Right now, we have to get this girl home to study the film. Practice is no good without analysis, you know."

So I was taken out to the van, with Mike's cum all over my face. Fortunately, no one saw us leaving. In the van, the girls joked with the very silent Buck about how good I was getting at sucking cock, always calling me 'Cherry' and referring to me as 'she'. They both join in, each trying to outdo the other with cleverness. It is sickening. But, they are right, I did do a good job. If I hadn't, I would have been exposed and humiliated in front of my friends.

They took me to their apartment and I rushed up hurriedly so that no one would see me. They let me go into the bathroom alone and I washed off all of the make-up. There was no point in taking off the hooker clothes since I had nothing to change into. When I left the bathroom, I found that I had deviated from their plans. I was taken back to the bathroom for the full make-up treatment once again. I was to be Cherry all day, it seems.

"Come on, Cherry," Denise said as I returned after Connie made me up. "You were great, girl. Let's watch the screening and we'll give you the reviews."

In the living room, the video was already running. I watched myself, still looking like a man, though completely without body hair, on my knees. I guessed that I was just making the decision to keep Buck's monster out of my asshole. I saw myself nodding and him stepping forward to me. Watching this, I couldn't believe that it was just that morning. So much had happened since then. I realized that it was after lunch time and I hadn't had a thing to eat all day. Well, I guess I had had several things to eat, but my stomach didn't feel full. I wasn't thinking about food, though. I was fascinated by what was on the TV—aroused by the sight of it, by the memory of how it felt, how it smelled, how it tasted.

As the video played, I was increasingly excited and, finally slipped off the girdle-like panties that had so restrained me all day. It felt so good to have the pressure relieved and to allow my long-frustrated cock to rise at its desired angle. I thought I was just doing it to relieve the pressure, but soon I realized that I was stroking my rigid rod, a fact that had not escaped my tormentors. Denise and Connie were watching and giggling to each other about the fact that I could find any pleasure in my humiliation. I took some consolation in the fact that Buck was also stroking his cock. Of course, he hadn't been humiliated, and he was stroking a cock sticking up in men's pants, not one sticking out of a cheap whore's miniskirt.

Embarrassed, I stopped, but the girls insisted that I continue. I didn't protest. I had so much pent up sexual energy, not to mention, I assumed, so much bottled up cum, that I'm not sure I could have stopped if I wanted to—and I certainly didn't want to. Denise said she might come down and help me finish myself off if I stroked myself really nicely. The thought of her sucking my cock in her beautiful little mouth, or, if she chose, putting it in her sweet little cunt, or even just stroking me off, was very exciting—partly, I thought, because it made me feel less like a woman or a queer.

So, I stroked myself, pulling my skirt off and my sweater up. From time to time looking up at her hoping she would come down and give me a hand (or, better, a mouth or a cunt). But she just watched—sometimes me, and sometimes the video—with Connie, and exchanged giggles. Finally, I gave up on her and began working toward a climax. But whenever I did so, one of the girls would tell me to slow down, or to change hands, or something to throw me off my pace.

As I stroked myself and watched the video, Denise prompted me to describe how it felt to be made up like a woman, and to act like a whore. I had to describe how it felt to take each person's cock in my mouth. Did their cum taste different? Which did I like most? Did Jim's uncircumcised cock feel different in my mouth than the others? Which did I find most exciting? Did I think that length or girth mattered more? Did I like it more when I was in control or when a guy held my head and fucked my mouth? Did I like it better when the guy shot his load directly into my mouth, or when he shot it on my face and I licked it off? How much of a turn on was it to put my tongue in Mike's asshole? Did I wish I had a chance to do that to the others? Was I sorry that I didn't get to kiss the others? And so forth. The questions were generally unanswerable; they all presupposed that I liked everything.

When they weren't tormenting me with questions designed to imply that I liked what had happened, they were carrying on a running commentary on the action. Sometimes complimenting me (always calling me 'she' and 'Cherry'), other times pointing out where I had been inadequate in their eyes. Mostly, this was intended as further humiliation. Partly, I began to realize, it was intended to delay my orgasm to the time they felt was proper. It became clear that they thought that was when I was doing Mike. That was okay with me. I just wanted to cum.

So, when the video showed me beginning to undress Mike and kiss him, they let me stroke myself seriously—aiming at an orgasm. It wasn't long in coming. Well, more accurately, it wasn't long before it began—it seemed to go on forever. I spewed cum all over my thighs and stomach, even getting some on my black stockings and my bra. As I was cumming, I watched the video. It was just at the point when Mike was spewing his spunk all over my face. The girls seemed to like the timing. I reached over for something to wipe it off with but Denise, seeing my intention, told me to wipe it with my hand and lick it off my hand.

"No!" I surprised myself less by my adamancy than by where I'd chosen to become adamant. (Truth be told: I had tasted my own cum before.) I guess I had just had enough. "I've done every disgusting thing you've told me to do. I've been shaved all over, been dressed like a two-bit hooker, sucked cocks, swallowed cum, and done other things I don't even want to mention. And you've recorded the whole thing. You've had your revenge. Now give me a towel to clean up and some clothes and let me take the video and go."

Denise started to say something, but I cut her off. "Don't talk to me about the video. If you're going to give it to my boss and friends, go ahead. I'm not going to let you blackmail me for the rest of my life. It's over! Finished! I'm going home."

"That's too bad. If you leave now, you'll miss act two."

"Act two?! I did act two, and acts one and three and four. No more!"

"Now, dear. There will be an act two. There will be or we will distribute the video where you least want it to go. We're not done with our revenge. We figure we have you for the whole day. But we promise: when the day is over, the revenge is over. You'll be free by the end of the day, maybe sooner if you're good. And then, if you want the video, we'll give it to you."

She seemed sincere, and I really didn't want that video given out. So, I began wiping the drying spots of cum from my chest and thighs. While I did, I had to describe its texture and how it tasted and whether it was different from Buck's or the other guys. Did I like eating my own cum as much as I liked eating other guys' cum? And more of that stuff. The girls pointed out that Buck hadn't made a mess, which was true because he hadn't cum. He was saving it, they said, for later.

When I was clean, the girls took me into the bathroom again for a shower. Carefully removing my wig, I entered the shower. The girls washed me off and it was an even stranger, and more pleasant, sensation than before. Now, my hairless body was hypersensitive to their soft hands. Very erotic. When they turned off the shower, they told me to get on my hands and knees in the tub. I started to ask why, but was told in no uncertain terms that my understanding wasn't required.

I couldn't see what they were doing, but I heard the water running in the sink and soon I felt a plastic tube being shoved up my ass. I felt a novel, and not altogether unpleasant sensation as my ass filled with warm soapy water. When they pulled the tube from my ass, I really had to take a dump. They let me sit on the toilet to spew out the enema. It seemed to go on for a very long time and I felt completely cleaned out, but the girls insisted on two more cleanings. Each time, I would feel my bowels fill with warm water to the point of discomfort. On these last two cleanings, they told me to just let it out in the tub and I felt the warm water run down my legs and into the drain. They rinsed me off when they determined that I was clean enough, inside and out.

I guess act two required me to be Cherry again, so the makeup was reapplied. But before they put my clothes back on, they taped my cock and balls all the way forward, up my stomach with flesh-colored surgical tape. I didn't understand what that was for, but I didn't ask. Then I was dressed as before except for the girdle-tight panties, which they said (laughing between themselves) would only get in the way.

They led me to bedroom continued preparations for "Act 2". Connie started recording again Denise got out an injector for contraceptive foam. She filled it with K-Y jelly and told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed. When I hesitated, she reminded me that the K-Y would make everything else a lot easier. So, she shot my ass full of lubricant and then pulled out a small vibrator which she pressed easily into my ass. She told me to just lie down and relax for a while. Denise left the room, but Connie stayed to keep recording.

When Denise returned, she had something with her but I couldn't see what it was. Connie told her that I loved the vibrator in my ass and I realized that I had been squirming slightly from the, very pleasurable, sensations of it. Denise wiggled the vibrator in my ass and pulled it in and out several times. My ass opened easily to it. Denise suggested moving to something more ambitious, and I felt the small vibrator being removed from my ass.

A new blunt object pressed between my cheeks. From the feel of it, it was one of those cock-shaped vibrators. Denise used her forearm and her other hand to pull my cheeks apart and I felt the pressure of an enormous bulge against my anus. It felt impossibly large as Denise pressed gently, but insistently on it. Eventually, my ass opened enough for her to push it in, but not without a good deal of pain. Denise seemed pleased with herself. She told me to rest again for a while, and Connie continued to video my impalement.

I tried to relax so the pain would go away. After another five or ten minutes of writhing—first in pain, and then in pleasure, I admit—Connie began reaching in front of the camera to play with the huge vibrator. She would twist it, sometimes gently, to hear me moan, sometimes roughly, to hear me wince. As I relaxed enough, she would press it in and out, eventually taking it all the way out and pressing it back in. Finally, she noticed me rear back onto it to feel it more deeply in me and, when Denise returned, said, with a giggle, "He loves taking it up the ass."

"Good thing!" Denise replied with a smirk.

I was led out to the living room, I found that my three friends (very close friends, now—even if they didn't know how close) sitting in the living room drinking beer and talking with Buck. Apparently the girls had invited them over to help me with some other skills.

Denise explained: "Cherry really appreciated the chance to develop her oral technique and the videos showed how much she learned. Here, we'll play it for you, to show you."