Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held her tight and asked, "Do you want me to help?"

She shook her head and told him, "No. I don't want you involved. This is my fight, Drew. This is my war. It's my hell and I have to climb out of this pit by myself. Please, please stay away. Will you promise me that?"

"Yes," he told her as they stood there holding one another as though it might be the last time.

Four days later, a fourth body was found in another abandoned commercial warehouse. This one had also been incinerated and appeared to have the same anatomical 'shortcoming' as the other three.

Rumors of a serial killer began to spread and for a week or two led the nightly local news and for a month or so was the talk of the town then slowly faded as no more bodies turned up.

Shortly after this fourth body was discovered, Jensyn asked Drew if he could stay with her for the first time. "Is it over?" he asked her before answering.

"Uh-huh," she replied as she looked into his eyes. "Do you still love me?" she asked with quiet desperation in her voice. "Can you still love me?"

He put a hand on her face and said, "Yes and yes," as he smiled at her.

"Then...come with me," she said smiling back at him and leading her to her bedroom.

For the first since she'd be taken, she was able to both give and receive physical love in all its beauty. Jensyn reveled in the wondrous feelings of love and safety she felt not only by being with the man she loved, but in knowing with absolutely certainty the men who'd done such terrible things to her to her could never harm anyone else again.

As he prepared to enter her for the first time, she reached for him and guided him in. "Please make love to me, Drew. Just...love me," she begged as she took him deep inside her.

"I do and I will," he assured her as he filled her completely as she wrapped her arms and her legs around him pulling him into her as they made love for the first time.

"I love you so much," she said knowing she was on the verge of tears; tears of pure, unmitigated joy...and relief.

"I love you too, sweetheart," he told her as he brushed her hair aside and continued to take her.

"Please cum inside me," she moaned softly as his strokes began to come faster and harder until they exploded in a mutual orgasm unlike any they'd experienced before.

As they lay in each other's arms Jensyn told him, "I often wondered and even dreamed about how I would meet the man I'd eventually fall in love with."

Drew smiled and said, "I'm guessing this was never something you imagined."

"No, nothing quite like this," she said in agreement. "Then again, I never once imagined anything so horrible could ever happen to me." She turned over and looked at him and smiled. "I did imagine loving someone as wonderful as you, though. But after what happened, I honestly thought I'd never be able to even be happy again, let alone make love. So as awful as this ordeal was, I would never have found you had it not...."

He saw a tear welling up in her eye and quickly but gently wiped it away. "You did and I'm not leaving, Jensyn. I love you with all my heart."

They made love again after that and the next evening, Drew proposed to her at his house after taking her out for a very romantic dinner.

They married three months later and neither of them ever so much as mentioned the horrors of her captivity or his turning a blind eye to evidence which implicated her in her quest for revenge.

Jensyn never completely healed in terms of a full, 100% kind of recovery as the memories of her captivity could never be taken away. But a year later, the first time she held their daughter, a beautiful baby girl they named Emma, she felt whole again for the first time since she'd been taken. Ironically, she was also aware that it was revenge that had allowed her to get as close as humanly possible to once again being her former self.