Revenge?

Story Info
Birthday gangbang planned, ghosted.
2.3k words
4.57
3.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really was freaky in bed, that much they all knew. The three of them sat silently in different parts of the vast living room, each recalling some sexy scene featuring Trish. One of them let out a breath that might have been a sigh, breaking the momentary awkward silence and throwing them all into laughter. "Let's get some tunes on," Mike suggested.

Acknowledging they were all in the same boat now that they had shared that laugh, Drew stood up and shamelessly walked to his stereo to turn it on. "Where is she anyway?" chimed in Jeremy.

"She said she was on the way, let me give her a call," Drew replied as he had just picked a song to play through the sound system and set the volume to an amicable level.

***

"Yea, I'm on the way," Trish raised her voice slightly over the sound of rushing wind.

"Cool, cuz we're all ready and eager, babe," said Drew.

"This is going to be so fucking hot! See you guys soon..."

"Alright, see ya"

She threw the phone toward the back seat. It landed with a little smack on Amanda's thigh and slid off, dropping into the back rest and seat cushion's joint. They burst out laughing while the phone was still mid-air. "I told ya'll I would get back at each of those cheating bastards!" Trish was still laughing.

"So what do you think they'll do?" asked Belinda.

"Who cares? Let's go!" Amanda cheered.

"Exactly. I ordered them pizza. The rest is up to them." Trish was getting comfortable in the passenger seat.

Checking her mirrors and changing lanes, Belinda mused, "Three exes on Viagra expecting a birthday gangbang, left with nothing but pizza and each other? Damn girl, that's a good way to prove your point."

"Mhmm," Amanda agreed.

Belinda hit the gas, lurching the old Cadillac forward and onto the expressway's on ramp.

***

Holding the insulated delivery bag in one hand, he reached for the doorbell with the other and pressed. After a moment, the door opened a crack, "Anybody order pizza?". Whoever opened the door kept it shut enough to remain hidden. Wondering what was going on, his thoughts went into overdrive. Did he have the wrong address? Is he going to have to return these? Will he get into trouble? He heard some reply from inside the house, pausing his anxiety. The door creaked open further, revealing a half-covered chest at eye level. Adjusting to look up at this person's face, the door swung open further, "Come inside, drop them on the counter." The person had turned away, trailing a black silk robe toward the island counter.

"They've already been paid for," the pizza delivery boy hesitated, overwhelmed by his surroundings - this was a nice place.

"You can set them down here," the one who answered the door said. The delivery boy's jaw snapped shut hearing this. His attention had been momentarily stolen by the porn on the big screen.

"Huh? What? Of course, yes," he stammered and looked to the counter and briefly fixated on the swinging erection draped in silk before stepping towards the counter. 'What is going on here?' he thought, 'Wait. I don't want to know. I have to get back to work. Keep it together.'

Setting the delivery bag on the stool in front of him, he became aware of the squishy sounds coming from the sofa, not synchronized with the porn on screen. As he reached for the velcro flap securing the pizzas inside, he realized he had placed the bag at the same level as the man's haphazardly hidden erection, and fumbled to get the pizzas out. Looking up at the robe-clad man's face, he offered a smile that revealed confusion.

"Let me get you a tip for your trouble," the man offered courteously. Straightening, the delivery guy glanced over his shoulder in the direction of the screen, the backs of two heads visible from this angle, each still occupied with their entertainment, then looked back at the robe-clad man and shook his head in protest, his gaze dropping lower with every shake of his head. "Yo you guys hungry?" the man called over to the others, to which they murmured some form of no.

Catching his own gaze fall upon the half hidden cock once again, he tried to maintain eye contact while the man acknowledged and smiled knowingly. The man bit his lip and his eyes beckoned the delivery guy to the floor by the stool then reestablished eye contact. 'Fuck it, here it goes,' the delivery guy thought to himself. With that, kneeling, he was moving a hand up the inside of a draped thigh towards the veiled cock which tented the robe's silk towards his left shoulder.

***

"Yo where's that pizza at?" Jeremy asked from his seat on the couch.

"Where's the birthday girl? I need some attention," added Mike with an air of defeat.

Without hearing a response, both stood up and turned towards the kitchen, catching sight of someone on their knees slobbering on the side of Drew's dick while his head was thrown back. On the counter beside them lay the pizza in question, the bag still seated and looking deflated on the stool nearby. Mike and Jeremy shared a wordless agreement and walked to join them in the kitchen.

Stepping quietly, Jeremy headed straight for the pizza on the counter; Mike, towards Drew and his unknown guest. Taking a slice, Jeremy unceremoniously swiped the delivery bag off the stool and set himself on it, spreading his legs towards the entertainment, his cock bobbing as he took a bite of his slice. Simultaneous with that noisy entrance, Mike stood about an arm's length to Drew's right, scoping out the situation.

Hearing the newcomers, the person on their knees stopped slurping. In momentary shock, he looked around at the three men, assessing the situation. 'Three hard cocks, all swinging heavy. Three fit men. Hanging out?' his anxiety was through the roof, 'I'm definitely losing this job...' The three men all shared an awkward laugh, easing his own heart rate.

Mike noticed the pizza delivery uniform the person had on and finally put the pieces together, "That ain't Trish" he said without a hint of disappointment.

"Nah. That tongue's good, though," Drew used his left hand to gently guide the delivery guy's head towards the side of his shaft, bucking his hips lightly. The delivery guy looked up at Mike as he took hold of Drew's cock at the base, slapped it down on his waiting tongue and puckered his lips to glide up and down Drew's entire length.

***

Every time some physical limit was overcome, he went deeper into a trance-like state. It felt like a hypnotic calm. First, it was his jaw. His mind has been racing with a thousand questions, all leading him to an inevitable panic. Overthinking aside, he managed to fit more than just the throbbing head into his mouth. Being very mindful of his teeth and painfully aware of the stretch in his jaw, he focused on keeping his breath and moving his tongue on that enticing cock's underside.

After that pain had subsided, he found himself looking up at the two men in view, and his crowded thoughts came slowly back. Gag. It snapped his focus back to the physical. The cock withdrew from his mouth and he managed to catch a breath. As he exhaled, the stool behind him creaked back on the floor behind him and the third person grabbed hold of his hands.

Panic. All sorts of scenarios played through the delivery boy's head. He was on his knees, his arms held behind him by somebody who had easily overpowered him. He, however, hadn't hesitated to move. The second man moved past the robe-clad one towards the seemingly helpless delivery guy who invitingly opened his mouth.

Next was his throat. The two men were trading off into his mouth. They would fuck the boy's mouth until he gagged, then switch. Each time, the strokes got longer and slower. Each time, the gags lessened. Each time, the boy's mind was easing its overthinking. Until he felt and almost heard a pop. "Ugh that's a good boy," the cock withdrew from his throat. The man smiled down at the boy, to which he smiled back and nodded. The third man behind him let go of his hands and turned to bring the stool back to its original place and sat back down as he had been.

Time passed. The one wearing the robe groaned as his strokes grew slightly more jerky and forceful. His shaft was a quarter buried in the delivery boy's throat as he released his first load. The boy, as if waking from a good dream, looked up as the cock slipped back out of his mouth, unexpectedly still throbbing hard. He hadn't tasted any of that sweet seed. Intending on making up for that, he reached for the second cock with lust in his eyes.

***

Mike stepped back, teasingly. Drew was far from spent, but having had some release, he went for a slice of pizza. The pizza delivery boy sat on the floor, drawing his knees up towards his chest and started to untie his shoes and slip them off. Mike stepped around him to join the others for a slice of pizza.

After his socks were put neatly into each shoe and pushed aside, the delivery boy stood up and turned to face the three hosts. Each of them were happily eating the pizza he had delivered. He was mesmerized by how their impressive cocks swung and bobbed with their movements. Clearing his throat, he regained some composure and said, "As I've said, it's already been paid for-"

"How're you gonna get back to work without your shoes on?" Interrupted Jeremy. The others chuckled.

"Thanks for the generous tips," continued the pizza boy, "But I think I've already lost my job by now, so..." He trailed off as he began to unbutton his pants.

The three hosts exchanged a brief glance akin to 'Shall we?' and all gave their version of a shrug in agreement, noting how unwaveringly erect they all were. By the time their private wordless conversation was over, they turned to the enticing sight of a winking hole over bare feet. The delivery boy, now on his knees and elbows, swaying his hips left to right, didn't even look back at them when he added in his most sultry voice, "I'd like to get paid in full, please"

After the three men hooted in praise of the smooth inviting hole, Drew tapped Mike on the chest with the back of his left hand and signaled for all 3 of them to move back to the couch. Curious about their footsteps getting further, the delivery boy looked over his shoulder to find them out of sight.

His thoughts of panic started to infiltrate his calm once again. He looked down at his clothes and shoes and wondered at his vulnerable position. Turning towards the living room for another curious glance thinking, 'Should I get out of here?', he was relieved to spot his hosts on the sofa.

"Over here, slut." Beckoned one of them from their seat. The pizza delivery boy left his clothes where they were, piled on the floor by the counter, and walked to the living room. There, seated on an L-shaped sectional were the three men. Naked. Hard. Awaiting service.

The delivery boy sat on Jeremy's lap in the middle. Seated on Jeremy's left leg, the boy cradled Jeremy's balls in his left hand, the shaft resting across the full length of his forearm. Jeremy's cock twitched with the light squeeze. That's the last moment the pizza delivery boy remembers with clarity.

The rest was little snippets of moments. It was hard to retain too much of what was going on. This was sensory overload for the delivery boy. It was blissful.

It wasn't until after all three men had reached climax and kept going that the delivery boy realized they must have all taken some 'performance enhancer'. While he had energy and they were being respectful, he thought he'd play it out. Either he would wear out or the pills would, so what the hell, why not?

***

"Unf. I don't think I've ever had such a good slut before. " Jeremy said in between breaths and strokes. His torso and balls causing a light smack every time he plunged into the boy's hole.

"No doubt. No doubt." Replied Mike, taking aim for the boy's mouth once again with his cock. The boy lay limp in a precarious position: face down with his right cheek flat on the edge of the couch's cushion, his hips were propped up by the arm rest, his feet hardly reaching the floor, right arm splayed over his head while his left held a slippery overhand grip on Drew's member. The boy's eyes were half shut, tear-stained yet relaxed. He hardly gulped even with Mike's cock penetrating deep into his throat.

Drew was fucking the boy's hand relentlessly, "Such. A. Good. Slut." He managed.

The bottle of lube lay discarded on the floor, too. The smell of sweat and cum was heavy in the air. The boy was drenched and leaking, sliding slightly on the leather couch with every one of Jeremy's thrusts.

***

Turning the ignition key, he glared at the old green LCD clock on the dashboard. 01:47. It was dark. The only street light in this neighborhood was at the intersection which he could see beyond a few houses. He took a moment to orient himself once again before leaving.

He turned the sun visor down for another look in the mirror, even though he had showered. Everything was still in place and neat, despite having been fucked senseless. Turning the ignition, he drove out of this neighborhood and out onto the main street, heading for home. He didn't even bother checking his phone at all - the only call he would've gotten would be from the angry manager. It would be best to keep the good mood going and deal with that minor detail tomorrow...