Revenge and Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed gently away, and undressed as he drank in the curves that sprawled erotically on his mattress. Veronica smiled up at him as she finished removing the bra, and looked positively devilish as she rolled the panties over her thighs. She raised her hips from the bed and slipped them down, and then kicked them over her slender ankles. With a small sigh, she stroked her hands up her inner thighs and spread them wide.

“I shaved last night, just for you. I’m all soft and smooth.” She ran her hands over the pouting lips. “You should feel just how soft and smooth I am.” Veronica slipped her finger through the slightly parted petals and moved it up. “Ummm. You’re going to feel so nice inside me tonight.”
She slipped the finger back down, and it pushed deeper and deeper until it was hidden. “I’ve been waiting for this all day, lover, and I’m all wet and slidey for you.”

Tomas climbed on the bed and knelt beside her. He ran his hand up her thigh and caressed her sex. “It is smooth.” He tried to open her thighs enough to lay between them, but Veronica squeezed them shut around his hand.

“Uh-uh, sweetie. Not yet.” She raised herself, and pushed him on his back. “You always take control. Tonight, I’m gonna drive you crazy first.”

He was always amazed by the sensations she could create with just two hands and her lips. Veronica nuzzled his neck and then kissed her way down his chest. She detoured to kiss each pectoral muscle, and then found the way down his hard belly. Her hands cupped his butt and kneading it before lightly raking the skin with her nails. The sharp sensation caused him to flinch, and she giggled. “I think you like that. Let’s do it some more.”

The nails scratched his skin from mid thigh to the top of his hips, and little tingles raced through Tomas’ body. She repeated the movement with the same effect, and then swirled her fingers through the dark curls around his belly button. “Hmmm, you have an inney. I wonder if there’s an outey somewhere around here?” The hand slipped lower and softly collided with his stiff manhood. “Yep, this is definitely an outey.” Her fingers closed around the shaft and slipped up his length. The rigid member jerked. “I’m gonna love having this outey in my inney, but first, you’re gonna groan a little.”

Tomas slipped his hand underneath her and lightly tweaked her nipple.

“Hey, that’s not fair. Now, behave yourself. I’m supposed to be driving you crazy.” She pulled away and breathed on the head of his cock.

Tomas groaned. “You’re doing a pretty good job of that. Oh, God.” Veronica had just licked his shaft from base to tip.

“It seems like you like that too. Let’s see what happens if I do this.” She licked again, and then closed her lips over the swollen, purple head. Tomas rocked his hips toward her.

“Ah-ah-ah, I’m gonna drive for a while, remember? Just lay back and enjoy.”

The soft lips pulled him in and then released him with a quiet “pop”. He felt the soft tongue slip wetly up the underside again, and then the heat of her mouth closed over him. Fingernails softly raked against his chest as Veronica suckled gently and then let him go. Again the wet lick caused his cock to pulse, and he couldn’t help the groan as she sucked him between her lips and cradled his balls. Her other hand closed around his length to keep him from thrusting into her throat, and she traced little circles around him with her soft tongue. The hand began stroking him, and Tomas caught his breath.

The woman is an exquisite torture, he thought. He had experienced this before and knew she would turn him into a groaning, thrusting slave to his pleasure before she stopped. The anticipation made the sensations more intense, and soon he was excited to that very state. He had to stop her before...before...no...not yet...

She knew it was coming and moved her face aside as her small hand quickly pumped his shaft. The white spurt landed on his thigh, and was followed by a second and third before she released him.

The impish little voice barely broke through his spinning mind. “Are you crazy yet?”

“I’m stark raving mad. I’m also going to spank that sweet little butt, you little devil. Why didn’t you stop?”

“If you spank me, I won’t do it again.” The devilish grin was back. “We’ve never done this before, and I just wanted to try it out. I think it was fun. You should have seen your face. Do I look like that?”

“I don’t know. I’m usually pretty busy at the time. God, where did you learn -”

“Now, now, it’s not polite to ask that question. Let’s just say it’s a natural talent, OK?”

“Whatever you say, but it’s my, or rather, your turn now, so lay down here. It’s going to take a few minutes for me to get, um, crazy again, and I intend to use them well.”

Tomas knew the little dark nipples were a special place on her body, and he loved rubbing his fingertips over them as they wrinkled into rubbery nubs. He watched in pleasure as the dark circles beneath them changed from satiny smooth skin to ridges that sprouted little bumps. Veronica had closed her eyes and her parted lips spoke silent encouragement. His mouth closed over the right nubbin and pinched gently. Veronica’s sharp intake of breath was a satisfying prelude to what he knew would culminate in pure ecstasy for both of them. He suckled gently as he caressed her belly, and felt her muscles tense as he pinched again. Tomas moved to the other breast and teased the rough tip with his tongue. Veronica stopped him by mashing his face into the yielding mound as she moaned. He pulled firmly on the nipple and she moaned again.

“I love that; God, do I love that.”

As much as he loved her brown tipped breasts, Tomas loved the rest of her body as well, and he set about exploring the gentle hills and valleys of the woman who lay beside him. He continued to suckle and tease each breast as his hands roamed over the curve of her waist and hip and then down her silky thigh. He slipped his hand between the two slender pillars of satiny skin and Veronica parted them. The friction of his fingertips sent shivers through her as he made his way to the parted portal of her sex, and when he brushed lightly over the shaven lips, Veronica spread her thighs wider. The little slit opened enough to let the swelling inner petals seek their share of Tomas’ gentle touch. He spread her sex and rubbed softly over the convolutions of this most secret skin. The slippery surface rippled under Tomas’ fingertips and she lifted her hips to gain more pressure. Now it was his turn to tease.

Tomas made feather-light strokes from her beckoning entrance to the hood that covered her little gem. He slipped a wet fingertip beside the small bump and stroked lightly. Veronica gasped again. Tomas adjusted his position to accommodate his swelling shaft and repeated the whisper-soft touch. At the end of his short journey through her flower, he felt the little bud beginning to appear, but didn’t touch it. His finger just slipped along the side again, and pulled the little hood back a bit. The breathy “Oh” from Veronica completed his return to readiness and he pressed himself into her thigh.

His finger dipped deep and was coated with her slippery nectar. Tomas curled his fingertip up to the top of her passage and massaged firmly before slipping back to the surface. Veronica’s little button had emerged and he barely touched the tip. Veronica cried out and her hips jerked. He brushed it again, and sucked hard on her nipple, and she pulled his face into her breast. The small circles he was tracing around the little nub made her arch and cry out again. Veronica threw her leg over him and pushed him on his back. She rose to straddle his shaft and reached between them to take it in her fingers.

Tomas chuckled. “But Veronica, we didn’t get to the best part yet.”

“I don’t care. I’m gonna explode if I have to wait any longer.”

She pushed his shaft down on his belly and settled over it. One rocking motion of her hips split the lips of her sex with the shaft of his cock, and she began to rub herself over his length. He felt the little nubbin raking over the underside of his manhood as she spread her wetness on both him and herself. Veronica lifted her hips, grasped the stiff shaft, and pushed it to the entrance of her passage. With a loud sigh, she slowly sank over his cock until the curls on her mound meshed with his.

“If you only knew how it felt to have you inside me.”

“But I do, and it feels great.”

Veronica lifted herself almost to the point of allowing him to slip from the velvet grip of her lips, and then slowly impaled herself again. As she repeated the motion, Tomas lightly stroked the underside of her breasts. Veronica shivered, and he placed his palms over her nipples. He moved his hands in circles in time with her movements, and her speed gradually began to increase. Tomas slipped one hand between them and found the little nub that was straining to touch his cock as she slipped over him. He began the same circular rubbing motion, and Veronica began to breathe quickly. Her belly rippled as he rolled her nipple at the same speed, and when he tugged gently, Veronica threw back her head. Her familiar little “Ah” popped from her throat and she ground her sex into his crotch. He quickly rubbed the very tip of her little button and tugged her nipple firmly, and her head lolled to one side. The satin grip of her belly around his manhood tightened and he thrust into her.

Tomas had learned that the art of making love was one of gentle, gradual, excitation of both partners; his intention was to make tonight as pleasurable for Veronica as he could manage. His earlier quick release had allowed him to more control of his own level of arousal, and he was taking his time. A light caress on soft skin here, a gentle pull on a nipple, a teasing tickle on her protruding love button served to bring Veronica to the edge, and Tomas stopped. She opened her eyes and started to speak as he rubbed the little button firmly. Veronica moaned, jerked her hips to bury him in her silken softness again, and tried to quicken the pace. Tomas wouldn’t allow her to do so, and stayed with her movements to keep himself buried in her.

With each rise in passion, Veronica passed the last level of tension, and after Tomas had lain quietly for the third time, she was panting and trying vainly to stroke herself over his member.

“God, don’t stop again. Let me go, God, let me go.”

Tomas complied and resumed the long strokes. This would be the time; this would be when they would find release together. He could not hold back again. Veronica’s warm, wet, grasp was impossible to ignore any longer. He moved his hands from the hold on her hips to caress her sides. Veronica was rocking mindlessly over him now, and when he roughly brushed the tips of her nipples, he felt the shudder in her belly. Veronica placed her hands on his shoulders and leaned into them. She thrust herself over him with increasing speed. The little button raked the shaft of his member slightly until he again slipped his finger between them. He found the stiff little nubbin and massaged around and over the silken surface. Veronica began the series of little sighs and moans that meant she was close.

The end came as it always did. Veronica seemed to open to him wider and wider until he felt the end of her passage pressing against him. The sensation was incredible and he lost control. Tomas thrust hard inside her as she rode down on him. The ripples began cascading over his buried cock, and he rolled her nipple and then pulled. Veronica’s cry of passion was followed by another, and then another, until her body shook with the first wave of release. Tomas thrust deep and then lost himself in the wet clasp that pulled him deeply into the wet heat of her inner core. The hard thrust that lifted them both caused his seed to burst from his body.

Veronica had become a mindless mass of sensations and shuddering waves of release. She jerked her hips back and forth over the manhood that spewed white, sticky strings of warm liquid deep in her belly, and her cries filled the large bedroom until she collapsed on his chest in the reverie of spent lust.

Veronica lay listening to his heartbeat as it slowed from its racing pace, and thought of how she had grown to need this man in her life. Their first coupling on the beach had been more than just a simple act of sex. She had become one with his body, and afterwards, for the first time in her life, she had found the feelings of security and satisfaction as Tomas cradled her in his arms. The feelings were confusing; after her divorce, she had become wary of involvement for fear that the result would be marriage, the subtle passage from being a partner to becoming her husband’s property, the final battle to become herself again, and then the ending in divorce. She could not, would not, let that happen again. If only she didn’t have these feelings, she’d -.

“A dollar for your thoughts.”

She opened her eyes into his smile. It took a bit of mental effort to subdue the feelings of bliss enough to push herself up. “I’m just thinking about how wonderful you make me feel, and it’s a penny.”

“Only a penny? I think your thoughts would be worth much more than a penny.”

He wanted to tell her that her thoughts were priceless to him, and that he hoped she had the same feelings about them as did he. It was agony, not being able to tell her. He had to know the outcome of the meeting first. Depending on the decisions made there, she might hate him, and he wouldn’t cause her more pain by forcing that emotion after he’d said he loved her.

“Tomas, I don’t want to have any thoughts tonight. I just want to be with you while I can.” Veronica leaned down and kissed him. Her breasts brushed the short, curly hair on his chest, and a tiny tingle raced down her body. The contraction in her belly pushed Tomas’ flaccid member from her. Veronica looked between her thighs at the soft cock that lay on Tomas belly. “OOPS, that wasn’t supposed to happen. You get right back in there where you belong.”

“You’ve worn the little guy out, and he needs to rest.”

“He can rest tomorrow; tonight, I want to feel him again. You may stop when I pass out, thank you, and I’ll settle for nothing less.” Veronica giggled wickedly. “Now, let’s see what we can do to wake up my tired little soldier.”

Veronica was exhausted but satiated when she arrived at her apartment. They hadn’t managed to keep going through the night. She had fallen asleep after their second exquisite union, and hadn’t stirred until she heard Tomas in the bathroom the next morning. She had tried to entice him to rejoin her under the sheets, but he had a flight to catch, and after some wonderfully arousing kisses, he had left. Veronica thought about a shower, but decided to wait. With any other man, she would have wanted to remove the sticky feeling that she felt between her thighs, but with Tomas, it was different. She imagined herself living in this house with him as his life partner, and much to her surprise, a fleeting thought of bearing his children insinuated itself into her mind. She smiled at the notion of a little girl and boy running on the beach with Rocky, but quickly frowned the thought into obscurity. She didn’t even know if Tomas felt that way about her. She might only be a good fuck that he would tire of shortly.

The note taped to her door brought her out of her dreamlike state. She unfolded the white typing paper and read.

Did you like your fuck last night? Wait ‘til you feel my stiff cock in your cunt. You’ll never want that fucking wetback again.

Veronica quickly looked in all directions, but saw no one. She unlocked the apartment, stepped inside, and locked both locks. It wasn’t until she tried to dial the phone that she realized she was shaking.

The police sergeant was comforting, but was otherwise of little help. He took the note, but told her that unless they found a fingerprint, which was unlikely, the ink-jet printed characters were of no help in tracing the writer. He recommended that she keep her door locked and report anything suspicious. He had been gone only five minutes when the phone rang.

“Hello.”

The male voice was muffled and low. “Hello, bitch. I see you called the cops. Won’t do you any good; I’m smarter than they are. Is that bastard’s cum still drippin’ down your legs?”

She tried to calm the panic. “Who is this? What do you want?”

“I’m the cock that’s gonna fuck your brains out. I bet your tits are gettin hard already. You go wash that jizz outa your pussy. I want you clean when I stick it in.”

She slammed down the receiver. The caller ID said only “pay phone”. Veronica called the police again.

“Miss Renas, we got the number from the phone company; it’s a pay phone in the park back there. Nobody was around when we got to it, so we don’t know who the guy might be. You’re sure you haven’t upset anybody in the last few days? Most of these stalkers are either mad at the target, or they think they’re in love with them. How about someone that you turned down for a date, or someone who flirts with you at work?”

“No, except for my boss, all the other people at work are women, and he’s never done anything like that.”

“Well, we’ll check him out anyway, just in case. In the meantime, can you find someplace else to stay? He knows you’ll either be here, at your boyfriend’s or at work. If you’re not here, he won’t be able to bother you. We’ll have a car drive by here every couple of hours to see if he comes back, and even if he finds out where you are, if you’re with somebody, he probably won’t risk anything there. Most of these people are not very brave. That’s why they leave notes and make obscene phone calls.”

Veronica called Jennifer, and after throwing a few things in a suitcase, she drove to Jennifer’s house.

That evening, she tried to reach Tomas at the retreat, but the woman on the other end said the staff was still meeting. She promised to tell Tomas of her call, and to give him the number, but didn’t know when they would be done. It was almost midnight when Jennifer’s phone rang.

“Veronica, it’s for you. I’ll, uh, go take a bath.”

“Tomas?”

“Yes, sweetie. I’m sorry about the time, but when Norm gets going, it’s hard to shut him up.”

“Tomas, somebody is trying to get me. He left a note on my car, and another on my door, and somehow, he knows about us. I got a call from him tonight, and he said he was going to...rape me. I’m scared to death.”

“Have you called the police?”

“Yes, but a fat lot of good that did. They can’t find that he’s left anything they can use, and just told me to stay somewhere else for a while. I’m at Jennifer’s.”

Veronica paused when she heard the woman’s sultry voice in the background. “Tommy, come on. Our drinks are getting warm. I like my men warm, but I like my drinks cold.”

“Tomas, who was that?”

“Oh, that was, uh, Judy, my secretary. She came along to take notes of the meeting. She and the rest are here in the hospitality room for a little relaxation before we go to bed.”

Veronica’s tone was tinged with irritation. “Will you be going to bed alone?”

“Of course I will. What are you think..., Veronica, this is just what I’m telling you it is, and nothing more.”

“Why don’t I hear anybody else in the room?”

“They haven’t gotten here yet. The meeting just let out.”

“I see. OK, well, I’m sorry I bothered you.”

She didn’t hear his plea of “Veronica”. The phone was already on the hook.

The phone rang a few seconds later, and Veronica picked it up.

“Tomas, I really don’t want to talk to you right now.”