Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hoped Brad would agree to their plan. Once they had disposed off Witherspoon Estate, he was sure Harold wouldn't mind him fucking his wife as part of his debt settlement. It all depended upon Brad. He took another puff and looked pleadingly at Brad, or at least as pleadingly as a hungry shark could look.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moon was shining high up in the cloudless sky, bathing everything beneath with its serene light. It was past midnight and not many souls were awake to appreciate. But Brad was awake, wide awake. He sat in the balcony looking ahead at nothing in particular.

So, it seemed they had travelled a full circle. Nancy was once again broke. He remembered Witherspoon Estate. How could he forget it? He had spent many an hour outside its towering entrance gate hoping to catch a glimpse of his daughter.

Witherspoon Estate had been built along the pattern of the old European houses of the wealthy gentry with a big open ground and the house situated at the centre. The driveway from the imposing gates to the house was almost half a mile long with lush green grass on either side. Pictures of lavish parties thrown by Harold and Nancy showed the interior furnishings to be of the best that money could afford.

But today, they were broke and he was rich. Yes, he was rich and more importantly he had the goodwill in the market to draw many more millions.

He remembered the condescending look on Harold's face when he had walked out of the Court. The bastard was waiting by the kerb for his wife ... no his lover. His shiny big car was parked nearby. That condescending look had continued to haunt him to this day.

Revenge! He wanted revenge!

For the first time in many years he did not have the urge to drink himself to sleep. He sat in the balcony for over an hour as his brain worked overtime in formulating a plan.

To be continued.

alex_lover

12