Revenge Is Sweet

Story Info
Bianca gets back at her cheating boyfriend.
1.5k words
3.99
54.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers

Bianca stormed through the dormitory in a complete rage. She was furious and was surprised she didn't have smoke coming from her ears. Her red hair was flowing behind her and she was stomping her feet. She knocked on Danica's door and then walked right in.

"He's cheating on me. The bastard is cheating on me." Danica was lying on her bed reading a novel. She put the novel down and looked up.

"Close the door and we'll talk." Danica was used to Bianca's moods. She was either super happy go lucky or furious and angry. Most times her mood was directly related to her boyfriend Xavier.

"Stop being so fucking calm. He's cheating on me. I went to visit him and Shelby was just leaving his room. She was wearing pajamas for fuck sake. I bet she slept over."

Bianca was pacing the dorm room. Her hands were on her hips and she was taking deep breaths.

"Did you talk about seeing other people? Is it possible he thinks you're on another break?"

"Whose side are you on? Of course, we're not on a break. We fucked for four hours straight that night. I didn't sleep over because I had class this morning. If I miss another Calculus class I'm going to fail.

Danica rolled her eyes. She hated having to calm her sister down.

"So dump him. You guys get into way too many fights. Maybe you need to date someone older. I warned you dating a freshman was a bad idea."

"Fuck off. I just want revenge. Give me some ideas sis."

Danica shook her head. She was the calm levelheaded one in the family. Her sister, older by less then a year had gone completely off the wall. The stress of finishing her biology degree, applying for medical school, and dealing with an immature boyfriend had taken its toll.

"First off, don't swear at me. It's not my fault. Number two, don't barge into my room. Jerry and I could have been going at it and we're not exhibitionists like you. Third, I suggest you tie him to the bed and fuck him. Guys think it's hot when girls take control."

Bianca sat down on Danica's roommate's bed and took a deep breath. Talking to her sister calmed her down a lot.

"O.K. How is that revenge? He loves fucking me."

Danica giggled. Her sister was naive sometimes. She walked over and whispered in her ear. Bianca's mood turned from complete anger to complete enjoyment. She was going to have some fun this weekend.

***

Bianca waited calmly in her room for her boyfriend. She was wearing pink silk pajamas and had the room set up exactly as she wanted it. Her bed had fresh sheets. They were the red and black satin sheets that Xavier liked so much. What he didn't know was what was under the mattress. She had gone to a sex shop and purchased some restraints. She had been so nervous, but the woman at the store was friendly and very helpful. She also noticed that most of the clients in the store were women, and some were old enough to be her mother.

She had attached the restraints under the mattress and had tucked them under neatly. That way Xavier wouldn't notice them right away. She had showered and shaved her pussy completely. It was something he had always wanted, but she was reluctant to do.

"Hi baby." Xavier walked in and smiled at his girlfriend. She looked so damn cute. She was sitting on her bed in the sexy pajamas he had bought her. She had the comfortable sheets on the bed and he noticed that her roommate was nowhere to be seen.

"Hi."

"I'm assuming you're not mad at me anymore." Xavier slipped off his running shoes and began to remove his socks. He knew when Bianca was in the mood.

"Yeah. I believe you. My roommate is over at her boyfriend's tonight. We can fuck all night. I want to spend all night in bed with you." Bianca grinned. At least he was going to be spending the night in bed.

Xavier's cock was throbbing in his shorts. He was always turned on when he saw Bianca and the fact that she was so direct when it came to sex was enlightening. She had been resistant at first, making him wait almost four months before having sex, but now that they were comfortable in their relationship, she was just as aggressive as him.

"God you're amazing baby." Xavier stepped towards his girlfriend and ran his hands up and down her body. The silk against her body felt amazing. He looked deeply into her eyes as she first pulled off his shirt and then began to undo his shorts. He watched intently as she stripped him naked and then pushed him onto the bed.

"Mmmm. I love your body. Undress for me. Do a little striptease."

Bianca grinned. "I went to the sex shop in town and bought something. Can we play with it?"

Xavier's eyes went wide and his cock throbbed. He had been begging her to go to the sex shop to buy a toy. He had been asking for months and now she had gone out by herself. His mind flashed to all the colored vibrators and wondered whether she would masturbate in front of him.

"Fuck yeah."

"Lay on the bed with your arms and legs stretched out. Close your eyes. I'll tell you when you can open them." Bianca was giddy. She was excited to do this and knew that she was going to have fun with this. Xavier did as he was told and Bianca sat on his chest and tied him up.

She reached for the straps under the bed and tied up first his left wrist and then his right wrist. It was loose, but she would tighten it later.

"Um baby. What are you doing?" Xavier had opened his eyes and saw her attach a soft velvet material to his wrist. He then realized she was doing the same to his ankles. She moved back up to his hands and tightened them. He was spread eagle on the bed, cock throbbing, and unable to move.

"This is the toy I bought. You get to be submissive tonight sweetie. I'm going to ride your cock until I'm too tired to cum. You'll love it. I promise."

Bianca stood up beside the bed and slowly stripped for him. She twirled around and turned away from him as she wiggled her pajama bottoms down her legs. Once naked, she stroked her clit softly, spreading her legs for him to see.

"Fuck baby. Fuck me now. God you drive me crazy."

Bianca impaled herself on his cock and began to bounce. He felt so good inside her and she worked her hips in circles. She rested her hands on his chest, pinching his nipples. Harder and faster she thrusted until she was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"Cumming." Bianca cried out as she had an intense orgasm. She rubbed her clit hard, prolonging the waves of pleasure that washed over her. She got up on both feet and continued to bounce.

"Oh fuck baby I'm close. Keep going." Xavier was in pure heaven. He wished he could grope his girlfriend, but the fact that she was using him as a sex toy was so hot and arousing.

"No." Bianca pouted and slid off his body. She knelt beside him, trying to catch her breath.

"What?"

"You can't cum yet. This is about me." Bianca grinned and straddled his face. She reached down and spread her lips wide so he could lick her pussy and suck on her clit. Another orgasm hit her and she cried out again.

She slid down his body and pushed his cock back inside her pussy. His face was covered in her juices and she leaned down and slowly licked his face clean. She loved the taste of her pussy and loved her tasted on his skin.

"I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you, but I like it."

"I'm glad baby. One more orgasm O.K.?" Bianca thrusted up and down so fast that her breasts jiggled. She pinched her clit and held her breath as her third orgasm in just a few minutes took over her body. She slumped over him and panted.

"Mmm." She slid off his body and cuddle up against him. "That was awesome baby. I'll wake you up when I'm horny again."

"What?" Xavier was confused. He hadn't cum yet. His cock was painfully hard and swollen. She had almost brought him to orgasm twice and he needed just one more thrust, one tiny little lick, one more touch and he would get his release. She was going to leave him like this.

"I'm tired baby. You should get some sleep as well."

"Untie me now. This isn't funny. This is fucking embarrassing."

Bianca pressed her sweaty naked body against her boyfriend and whispered softly in his ear. "As embarrassing as watching Shelby leave your dorm room the morning after we had sex?"

Xavier closed his eyes. She was right. He had been stupid. She was getting her revenge and there was nothing he could do about it. He closed his eyes and tried to get his cock to soften. Bianca was moaning in her sleep, rubbing her breasts and pussy against him. There was no use. This was complete torture.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers