Revenge Of The Cuckold

Story Info
Lydia comes home to more than a drink.
2.8k words
3.35
283.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers

Revenge: a dish best served cold, or eaten cold? I can never quite remember. Whatever. One thing was certain, though; revenge on my cheating wife was what I wanted and revenge was what I was going to get!

No longer would I be the cuckolded husband, no longer would I be the last to find out. I would take control. My wife, Lydia was going to be the one who had to bear the tasteless jokes. For a change, she would be the one that people would look at and sneer - in short, I would make her pay for her adulterous behaviour if it was the last thing I did.

I suppose most men would have addressed the subject of revenge a little differently. Wouldn't it have been easier if I'd just gone out and had an affair myself? Well, possibly. I'm not a bad looking guy and I've had my fair share of offers. My assistant at work likes me, I know and she's always made it quite clear that all I had to do was ask and she would drop her little panties for me straight away. Believe me I've certainly thought about it. Erica is only about nineteen - half my age - and the idea of sinking my dick into her soft, juicy pussy, or blowing my load down her throat still gets me as hard as a rock every time I think about it. But that's not really my style and besides, I could never be certain that it would have the desired effect on my wife.

So I developed a plan; fiendish in its simplicity. If Lydia wanted to sleep with other men, then I would provide them for her - two of them and both at the same time!

It was easy to arrange - maybe too easy. I knew Craig and Joel from my local bar; they were there more than they were anywhere else. Both men were in their late twenties, both well built, both as black as night and also, I was reliably informed, both blessed with above average sized appendages - okay, okay; they were hung like donkey's! They were also always flat busted so I knew that the offer of a night's free drinking would entice them nicely.

"You bet, man!" cried Joel enthusiastically as I explained my rather extraordinary plan, "I'm in!"

Craig was still very keen but a little more reserved. "But you sure she'll go for it?" he asked me, "I mean, she doesn't know us or anything. Suppose she gets mad and just kicks us out? I'm sure not gonna rape anyone!"

"Don't worry," I smiled, patting the two pills secured in a small plastic bag in my inside pocket, "that's not going to be necessary. She'll go for it all right!"

We arranged that the two lads would be at my house early that evening. Lydia was due home at about 7pm and I needed an hour or two to add the final touches to my plan.

I grinned wickedly to myself as I secreted the small video camera behind the air vent in the lounge and trained the lens onto the sofa - this was where I intended the action to take place. I looked around the room for a final check; everything in it's place. Good. I flicked the camera on, it had a four hour tape. I checked my watch: 6.30pm. That gave me until 10.30, plenty of time!

Craig and Joel appeared a few minutes later. I showed them into the lounge and poured them both a good measure of scotch. Adding one for myself, we settled down and I hit the remote to power up the wide screen TV and switched channels until I'd found the football game that I knew was showing.

"Great, man!" cried Joel as he realised that his favourite team were playing. "Football, good booze and some pussy later! What more could a man ask for!"

We had been watching the game for a little over twenty minutes when I heard the familiar sound of Lydia's key in the lock. Joel and Craig both looked up immediately and I signalled for them to be cool.

"Hello, darling," said Lydia as she walked into the lounge and saw me. "What are you doing home at this time?"

I faked a groan. "Bad guts. Something I ate, I think. You'll probably get it too! By the way, this is Joel and Craig, we're just watching the game."

Lydia smiled sweetly at the two lads. "Hello, guy's. I'm going to get changed, pour me one of those will you darling? Maybe it'll fend off the bug you've got!

I smiled as my wife slipped her shoes off and padded up the stairs. Just what I'd hoped she'd say! I poured another good measure into a tumbler and slipped the two pills into the glass. They fizzed a little as I stirred the drink and quickly dissolved leaving no colour and, I hoped, no extra taste.

Lydia returned a few minutes later and, taking the proffered drink, settled back on the sofa with me. I could see both Craig and Joel were quite animated; shifting nervously in their seats and trying to concentrate on the TV. We had come so far now, I hoped they wouldn't blow it!

After ten more minutes, Lydia put her hand to her head.

"Damn! You know, Mike, I think you were right. I'm feeling a little dizzy now, perhaps I am coming down with this food bug."

It was working. Now to put my plan into action. Pulling my wife closer to me I put my arm around her and stroked her hair.

"Mmmm...that feels nice, darling." she whispered.

I stroked her blonde hair down over her shoulders. Slowly...slowly...allowing her to become accustomed to my touch. I watched her eyes close and heard a sigh escape her lips as my hand fell gently to her breast and gave it a little squeeze. I felt the nipple react under her blouse and realised that she had not worn a bra.

Lydia giggled but made no attempt to stop me. I played with the nipple a little more feeling it harden beneath my fingers.

"Ohhh, Mike," she whispered again and giggled. "We've got company!"

"Don't worry about them," I said quietly, "They are more interested in the game than this!"

Getting a little bolder, I flicked two buttons on the front of her blouse and slid my hand inside to cover her breast. I felt her tense as she felt my touch on her bare skin and then visibly relax. She sighed. Her eyes were still closed and if I were not much mistaken, I was certain that I noticed her stocking clad legs relax and fall open just a little.

As I groped both breasts, I looked over at the lads. No longer interested in the game they were openly staring at my wife's exposed tits with longing. I checked that Lydia's eyes were still closed and then signalled Joel and Craig to join us.

Gently I removed my hands and watched as two black pairs took their place on my wife's tits. I heard her moan as she sensed the extra attention, but she seemed unable to open her eyes.

"What..what's going..on?" her voice sounded faint and slurred and she made no attempt to stop anything that was happening.

"Just a little payback, dear!" I spoke softly into her ear. "If I have to know that you're sleeping with other men, then I'm going to select them for you!"

"But..but..bu....."

Lydia's feeble complaint's was quickly curtailed as Joel pressed his lips against hers and slipped his tongue into her mouth. She reacted quickly and responded by opening her lips and allowing the intrusion willingly. Her hand went to the back of his head and teased the tight black curly hair as she seemed to pull his head closer.

Encouraged by the fact that the doctored drink was obviously working, Craig and I went to work on her clothes. Carefully, I popped the rest of the buttons on her blouse and removed it completely while my black assistant fumbled with the zipper on the back of my wife's short skirt. Lydia was gasping and sucking on Joel's tongue, obviously lost in a world of her own and not really caring that she was being systematically stripped. When her skirt and blouse were lying discarded on the carpet, I indicated to Craig that he should now remove her panties.

Craig looked very excited and I could see a large, tell-tale bulge in his jeans as he hooked his thumbs into the waist-band of my wife's underwear and began tugging them over her rounded bottom.

Lydia and Joel were still kissing passionately and I arched an eyebrow in semi-surprise as I saw her lift her hips from the sofa to allow her panties to be removed. I looked on as their tongues entwined in a smooth ballet of lust and Lydia let her legs fall open to expose her clean shaved pussy.

Craig looked at me as if requesting my permission and I nodded my willing consent with a smile and a laugh.

Craig was immediately on his knees and had his head between my wife's thighs. She Gasped loudly as she felt his long, pink tongue make contact with her pussy. I could see that she was already moist and she spread her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders as he began to eat her out. Happy that things were going according to plan, I replaced my hands on her breasts and pebble-like nipples and began to tug and squeeze at the tight buds.

Joel and Lydia broke their embrace with a breathless gasp, and Joel immediately began to fumble with his zipper. Lydia's hands reached out blindly as a massive penis sprung out and she grasped his shaft eagerly, pulling it towards her open mouth. Joel sighed contentedly as my wife drew his length in between her lips, struggling with the size. She coughed and choked as she forced him into her mouth and I wondered for a brief moment if she could open wide enough to allow him to enter completely.

But Lydia was an accomplished cock-sucker and, after licking all around the thick, mushroom shaped head and widening her jaw as far as it would go, she was finally able to accept the first three inches of his weapon into her hot mouth.

I watched, fascinated as her hips began to bounce up and down on the sofa as Craig's expert tongue brought her closer towards climax. She groaned around the thick tool in her mouth and arched her back deeply pushing her tits further into my hands. I could feel the buds of her nipples hot and hard under my fingers and pinched them cruelly. The added stimulation sent Lydia reeling over the edge of orgasm and her whole body tensed as the climax washed over her in waves of pleasure.

And then it was Craig's turn. In an instant his pants were off and his swollen, turgid penis released. With Lydia's legs still draped over his shoulders, he kneeled up, lifting her until the tip of his cock was in a direct line with the entrance to her dripping, open cunt. He positioned himself carefully, his hand guiding the solid weapon and sweeping it deliciously through the damp folds of her pink labia. Lydia still seemed to be cumming; the spasm's of her orgasm causing her body to twitch and jump involuntarily.

And then, suddenly with a deep lunge, Craig was inside her. Lydia screamed out as she was so forcefully penetrated her mouth forming a wide "O" and allowing Joel to pump yet another few inches of meat into her throat.

The two black studs began to fuck both of her holes wildly. Their strokes were deep and masterful and they filled each end of her body alternately with thick, black meat. Lydia did as much as she could to stay in the game; beating a tattoo with her heels on Craig's back as he pile-drove her pussy, but ultimately, they were the ones that were in control - she was just there to be used by them and she knew it!

As the tempo of the assault increased in intensity, I could see that Joel was close to cumming. His eyes were tight shut and he was pumping his tool vigorously into my wife's throat. He groaned suddenly. I knew that this was it and, as he pulled his massive penis from the confine's of Lydia's mouth he began to ejaculate thickly over her face. His hand flew up and down his shaft as he encouraged the sperm out of his balls. Lydia's face was awash; thick, creamy jism splashed into her eyes and mouth and matted her blonde hair in streaks.

And then, just as his friend was smearing the last trails of his cum across her face, Craig pulled out of my wife's abused and open cunt and began to unload his heavy balls over her belly. The force of his climax was amazing and the quantity equally impressive. Jet after jet of semen alighted from the tip of his cock and managed to reach as far up her body as her tits. I was still plucking her red, swollen nipples and one spurt landed on the back of my hand. Turning my hand over, I wiped the sticky fluid off with a handful of her hair.

"Just you to go then!" Craig said to me as he moved away from my wife's exhausted body. "Give it to her, man! She fucking loves it!"

I knew exactly what I was going to do and, ignoring her faint plea's, I quickly turned her over so that she was kneeling on the floor and bent over the seat of the sofa.

"Give me a hand lads?" I said quickly, "time to fuck her in the ass!"

Craig and Joel seemed well pleased at my suggestion and, holding Lydia down with one hand each, they used their other hands to spread apart her upturned buttocks. My cock was out in a flash and I shuffled forward on my knees behind her. I didn't want to waste time, but I knew that I had to lube her up a bit first. I spat on my fingers and inserted two straight into her rectum. Lydia gasped and moaned a little but still pushed herself back onto my fingers, obviously enjoying the feel of my digits in her ass. A few seconds more of twisting and widening and I knew that she was ready. I delayed no longer and, with a groan, stuffed my small (in comparison to the two lads') cock deep into her anus. Lydia cried out, but it seemed more a cry of pleasure than of pain and encouraged by this, I began to fuck her hard and fast.

The tightness and glorious friction that my wife's back door afforded me ensured that I would not last long inside her and with a few more eager thrusts I knew that I was about to cum hard. After the way she looked when the two lad's covered her with their cum, I knew that she had enjoyed it so, pulling out of her tight ass with a plop, I jerked myself off until I felt my sperm rushing up from my balls. I came hard. Very hard, and unloaded a good deal of creamy jism onto her buttocks. I watched in awed fascination as the viscous liquid oozed and trickled down between her butt cheeks and over her still open asshole. I was completely spent but had enjoyed every second.

"Jesus, Mike!" gasped Lydia after the lads had left, "Sometimes I wonder what you would do if I actually WAS having an affair! And what the hell were those pills this time? They made the scotch taste horrible!"

I laughed, my breathing still ragged and short. "Just sugar tablets, honey! And don't you dare even think about a real affair, It's as much as I can do to keep thinking up revenge plans for your pretend adultery! God know's what devious schemes I would have to invent if it were for REAL!"

On unsteady legs Lydia walked over to the air vent and removed the tape from the camera. She chuckled as she waved it at me, her heavy, swollen breasts jiggling as she did.

"Another nice movie to add to our collection," she said with a wicked grin, "Let's watch this one now and we can start planning your next "revenge"! I wonder if it would work the other way round. How do you think a wife would get revenge on a cheating husband?"

We laughed and laughed as the tape began to play. But the idea had possibilities - didn't it?

English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers