Revenge of the Cuckold

Story Info
Blackmail sometime blows up in your face.
4.5k words
3.62
244.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

This story was written after I read a story in which a man was humiliated by his wife's arrogant lover, a man called Mr. Big Dick. I didn't like the wimp response of the husband in the original story, so I wrote my own. To the author of the other story I apologize, for not remembering the story name or yours. I believe you needn't have read the other story to have this one make sense.

The story contains murder, oral, bondage, vaginal and anal sex, betrayal and revenge. That in no way is to convey that I personally approve of, condone, or participate in any of those activities. This is FICTION.

*

I wired my driveway with a video system so when her boyfriend visited I would have evidence, and his license plate number. I also wired every room in the house with video and audio. The recording system was mounted up in the rafters of the garage in a box marked Xmas ornaments.

As usual I worked every day and didn't check on the system after the first day. At the end of the first week I did check it and found that the system worked great. On Tuesday I had been told to be home on Friday night as Mr. Big Dick was coming over and he wanted me to suck him before he fucked my wife again. He seemed quite sure that I would do just as he asked.

However, he made a mistake. He visited my house on Tuesday and left me all the information I needed on video. He drove a Subaru Forester and it was last years. I have access to the DMV data base so I looked up Mr. Big Dick. The data base gave me an address. I drove by and saw the Subaru in the driveway of a run down shack of a house. It sat between two warehouses in the industrial part of town. About two hundred yards from the house there were twenty or so cars in a parking lot for a manufacturer. I parked in the lot where I could observe the house and his car.

During that week I discovered that he worked at home. He got three deliveries from UPS and two from FedEx during the week. No visitors. This was great. To give myself an alibi for my time I had projected a picture of me sitting at my computer on the wall of my office. The blinds were open a bit and I knew that the guy across the street looked in on me often. The projection was of a computer file that had me get up and walk off screen (out of view) at random times.

On Friday Mr. Big Dick called my office. All my calls to my office rang on my cell as well. I answered from just down the street from his house.

"I'm leaving for your house in about fifteen minutes wimp! You better be there and tied to the chair when I arrive."

"Oh, yes Sir." I said, making my voice sound as frail as I could. "I'll be there for you. I'm just leaving now."

He hung up laughing.

Fifteen minutes later he came out of his house and drove off. I waited five minutes and took my bag and went to his house. I entered through the back door, which was easy to pick. The lock was old and scratched. Inside it took me three minutes to find the tape and the three copies he had made. Then I went into the kitchen and turned off the pilot light on the stove and the hot water heater. I was wearing gloves. I walked back to my car and drove away. I hadn't seen a single human being.

I drove to a spot where I could see my own home. His car was in the drive and there were two other cars parked out front. I called his cell. It rang four times before he answered.

"Hello."

"Oh, you got to my home before I did. I'm so sorry. Since it's taking me a bit longer to get home than we anticipated why don't you fuck someone else while you wait?"

"I'm boning your wife right now!" He laughed. "I'll have a sloppy cock for you to clean when you get here. If you aren't here by the time I'm done fucking your old lady I'm going to internet publish the film of you sucking me off while your wife watched."

"Then I request you take your time and each fuck her. I'm having some trouble with my car and it will be some time before I can get there."

"Take a cab if you have to!" He hung up. I got out of my car and changed the right rear tire. I used a rock to pound an old rusty nail into the tire I had removed. An hour later I saw him walk out of the house and get into his car. I followed him. Just before he turned onto the street where he lived he lit a cigarette. I picked up the disposable cell phone I had purchased on Tuesday and called 911. When the operator answered I said, "I feel terrible about what I did! I ruined a man's life. I'm not fit to live!"

The operator did her best to get my name and address. As Mr. Big Dick got out of his car I said, "Comstock Street," and hung up.

Mr. Big Dick opened the front door with his cigarette hanging from his lip. He inhaled. The gas in the house ignited and not only blew up the house but blew up Mr. Big Dick. His body lay in the yard smoldering for the eight minutes it took for the fire trucks and ambulance to arrive. The EMT's attended to Mr. Big Dick for less than a minute and covered the body. The house was a total loss.

I drove home. The two buddies of Mr. Big Dick were gone. My wife was on our bed covered in cum and asleep. I apologized for being late and asked her to please call Mr. Big Dick and apologize to him as well. I told her that I wanted her to go shopping and buy some sexy stuff to wear next time he came over to fuck her. I also volunteered to clean up the bedroom and do the laundry. She thanked me for forgiving her for needing his Big Dick and for accepting my new role.

When she called she got a recording saying that there was a problem with the line. She showered and dressed, telling me she would stop over at his house and talk to him on her way shopping. I kissed her on the cheek as she headed for the door.

I changed clothes and went to my office. I cleaned up the projector and the entire alibi creating evidence and sat at my desk for about twenty minutes. As I left I waved at the guy across the street and he smiled and waved back.

When I got home my wife's car was parked at an odd angle in the driveway. I parked behind her and went into the house. I could hear her crying in our bedroom. She was face down on our bed when I entered.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

She kept crying. I asked again, "Honey, what's wrong?"

"He's dead! I told that man not to smoke in his house but he did it anyway and there was a gas leak."

"Are you sure he's dead? Maybe the house just caught fire. Maybe he wasn't home."

"He was home! A fireman told me the body was blown away from the house and it's already at the morgue."

"Oh Honey, I'm sorry! I know you really liked fucking him."

She sobbed into her pillow for a while and I went into my computer and did some stuff. I used headsets to listen to the local police band radio until I heard that the death had been ruled a suicide. Seems Mr. Big Dick had called in his suicide note. An hour later two police sedans parked out front. Two uniformed officers and two detectives came to the door. I let them in.

"Mr. Downs we are from the Police. Can we speak with you?"

I let them in and as I motioned for them to sit they asked if my wife was home. I said yes and went to get her.

"Honey, the police are here and they want to speak to you."

She went into the bathroom and washed her face and then came with me into the living room.

"I apologize for how I look. I've been crying."

An hour of soft questioning and they had the story of her infidelity and her infatuation with Mr. Big Dick. They knew how I had been blackmailed and how I had given in to it so I could keep my wife. They knew I had been at work as they had already been there and had talked to the guy across the street. They also knew about the two others who were involved. They thanked us for our cooperation and left.

I let Martha sit on the couch and cry. Eventually she leaned over and cried herself to sleep lying on the couch. I let her sleep there. I knew that anything I did to her would immediately have them look at me as a suspect in the death of Mr. Big Dick, so I did nothing. Martha treated me like a king for forgiving her. She did a better job of paying attention to me, of keeping the house clean, and of being sexually available. I had always considered myself a kind and gentle lover but having witnessed her love of being fucked hard and deep I began doing so. Every time we fucked she told me how wonderful I was and how much she loved being fucked by me. What I heard were the squeals and screams that she made while Mr. Big Dick fucked her in my bed.

Six weeks after his death I told Martha to take Friday off and we would do something special. I didn't tell her what.

On that special Friday morning I told her to wear a summer dress and shoes she could walk in easily. She did. As we drove in the car she had no idea where we were going or what I had in the day pack in the back seat.

I drove for two hours and parked at a trail head up in the mountains. The sign at the trail head said, "Cougar Loop Trail 18 miles." Martha took one look at that and said, "I can't hike 18 miles!"

"Sweetheart, the picnic bench is less than a mile. You can go that far." I took her hand, hoisted the pack onto my back and off we went. The trail was almost gone. It didn't get much use. There were sections that washed out almost every time it rained. I remembered this trail from when I was a boy and it hadn't changed for the better. There were really pretty vistas along the trail and Martha relaxed and enjoyed the walk.

When she saw the picnic table she really liked it and the view from it. It gave us a view of the snow capped mountains about fifty miles away and the farmlands between us and those mountains. We sat for a few minutes and looked. She took my hand and smiled at me. I waited before I spoke.

"Martha, do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

"And you like having fun?"

"Yes. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I'd like to have sex with you on this table. Outdoor sex!"

"You never wanted that before."

"I've changed. We've both changed. Let's do it!" I stood and started getting undressed. Martha watched me for a few seconds and then she stood and pulled the dress up and over her head. She looked around and finding what she wanted hung the dress over the branch of a nearby tree. She looked quite cute in her matching strapless bra and panties. The dress was a yellow print and the bar and panties were a very good color match. I was down to shoes and socks only. I took her in my arms and kissed her, removing the bra as I did. She returned the kiss and held on to my hardening cock. A few kisses and strokes later I picked her up and sat her on the end of the table.

"Oh you are so strong," she said.

"All the better to ravish you, my dear!" We both laughed. I pushed her gently onto her back with her legs hanging over the end of the table. I reached into the pack and got two ropes. I went up to her head and kissed her again. During the kiss I took both her wrists and held them together. When I ended the kiss I suddenly tied her wrists together.

"What are you doing?" She sat up and her eyes flashed alarm. I pushed her back down on the table and said, "We are going to play a little game. You remember our little games don't you? Remember when you tied me up? It's your turn."

"No, Honey. I don't want to be tied up. I just want to fuck you. Please, just fuck me."

I pushed a rope through the space between the boards on the table top next to her neck. The other end I pushed through the slats on the other side of her neck. I tied those ends together under the table. They were too snug for her to get loose but not tight enough to hurt her.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked.

"I don't like this. Please let me go."

"The game has just begun. You like games. I'll bet you are wet right now." I reached into her slit and brought back a very wet finger. I stuck it in her mouth and asked, "Do you like the taste of your own pussy, Martha?"

She sucked my fingers and said, "Yes."

I went over to my clothes and got dressed. She asked me why I was getting dressed. I didn't answer her but it was because I didn't want to get sunburned.

"Martha, I'm going to untie your wrists. Do not fight me at all. It will hurt much worse if you do."

"Please don't hurt me. I love you. Please untie me."

"I'm tired of listening to you beg and plead. The next time you speak anything except thank you or a request for more I will hurt you." She looked at me but didn't speak.

"Much better." I untied her wrists and then tied one wrist with the rope. I hung that arm over the side of the table and told her to hold it right there. I walked around the table and sat down, reaching under the table and getting hold of the rope. I tied it to her other wrist. She had some freedom of movement of her arms, but it was very limited, limited to movement under the table.

I got two more ropes from the pack. I tied each to her legs at the knee. I lifted her right leg and opened it away from her centerline, tying the rope around the bench so her legs could not close. I did the same to her left leg. She could move her legs from the knee to the ankles but she could not close them. She pussy was right at the edge of the table.

"Martha, would you like me to play with your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master."

"See, you're getting into our game. Very good." I used my fingers to tease her open lips and spread her juices all over her pussy. She pumped her legs and moaned, telling me how good what I was doing felt. I stopped.

"Please don't stop."

I reached back from her pussy and slapped it hard. She screamed and tried to lift her head.

"I told you what would happen if you begged or complained. Now you know I meant it."

I went back to teasing her pussy. Whenever she started to shake I stopped. That shake was her signal that she was close to having an orgasm. She moaned and groaned when I stopped but she didn't beg or complain.

After she had almost orgasmed a dozen times she was covered in sweat and her breathing was ragged. I reached into the pack again and brought out a new toy, one Marsha had never seen before.

"Marsha, what was it you liked so much about you lover's body?"

"What?"

"You remember him, don't you?" He's the guy you had me suck. What was it you liked about his body?"

"His cock," she said softly.

"I have one of those. What was it about his that you liked so much?"

"His size."

"Was he smaller than me?"

"No."

"Longer than me?"

"Yes."

"Bigger around?"

"Yes."

"So, what you liked was that he filled your cunt more than I do. Is that right?"

"Yes, but he didn't love me."

"He did fill you though, didn't he?"

"Yes," again the whisper. I wet the butt plug with her own juices and the rubbed it against her pucker. The instant she felt it touch her ass she said, "No!"

I stopped and moved away from the end of the table. I reached out and slapped her breasts. I stood at the head of the table and slapped each from the side. Then I covered her mouth while she screamed. When she quit I released my hand and she gasped for breath.

I went back to my work.

"If you can relax this will go in easier, but relaxed or tearing it is going in your ass. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I lubed it again and touched it to her pucker. Martha took a deep breath and exhaled. As she did I forced the plug into her ass. We had used a small plug a couple of times before and Martha had complained that it was uncomfortable. This plug was bigger.

"Do you feel full Martha? Does it feel like it did when he fucked your ass?"

"Oh God, I am so full! I am more full, Honey. Thank you."

I took off my clothes again and climbed onto the table facing the top of her head. My cock was about half hard and I presented it to her mouth. She opened and sucked it in. I wondered how strange it must feel not being able to move with a cock in her mouth and her eyes covered by my balls.

Martha sucked and used her tongue on me. I leaned forward and put two fingers into her open pussy. We established a coordinated effort. As I pushed into her cunt with my fingers she sucked harder on my cock. I was enjoying the feelings.

As I felt her body begin to shake I stopped touching her cunt and I pulled out of her mouth. She didn't make a sound. I smiled and went back to her ass.

"Martha, do you want me to fuck you with this plug in your ass or do you want me to remove it?"

"I don't care! I just want you to fuck me!"

"Was that begging?"

Her eyes shot wide open and she said, "No, Master that was only a suggestion."

"Good. That almost hurt. Get ready. I'm going to pull the plug."

What Martha didn't know was that as soon as this plug came out I was putting a bigger one it it's place. I grabbed the plug in her ass with my right hand and twisted and pulled with ever increasing pressure. When she released it into my hand her ass stayed open. I lifted the new plug with my left hand and shoved it in. Martha took in a big breath and passed out.

A few seconds later she came to and said, "Oh God Honey, That's so big it hurts all the time."

"Good." I stepped a bit closer and touched my cock to her lips, her cunt lips.

Very slowly I entered her cunt. She made noises and squirmed as much as her restraints would allow. When I hit bottom she groaned. I pulled back and began fucking her hard and harder. I reminded myself that this was not about love. This was not about fun, joy, or pleasure. This was me saying good-bye to the hopes and dreams and all the things that I thought we had before Mr. Big Dick showed me what was really important to her.

She came and screamed. She passed out again and I didn't care. I pulled out of her pussy and pulled the plug from her ass. Before it tightened again I pushed my cock inside and stroked myself into her ass until I came. As I came in her ass she came to.

"Oh my God, You're in my ass!"

I pulled out and shoved the plug back in. She almost passed out again. I walked to the head of the table and climbed up.

"Open wide Honey, you're going to clean me up."

"You were in my ass!"

"And if you do a good job cleaning me up I won't be shoving your shit up into your pussy when I fuck you again!"

Martha's mouth opened and I fucked her mouth while she sucked and licked me clean. I gave her plenty of time to do a good job. When I was clean I got off the table and untied her legs. I helped her to flex them and get her feeling back. Then I asked her if she wanted to have her arms untied yet. She agreed that would feel good. While I untied her arms I also untied the rope at her neck. I flipped her over so she was face down and I tied her arms together again.

Two friends had been standing just a little ways away. I had asked them not to join us until Martha was tied face down. They came to the table with both men stroking their cocks. I introduced Martha to them as Jack and Joe. I told them that I wasn't enough for Martha, she needed more than me. I asked them if they would be willing to help Martha get enough man.

Jack answered by shoving his hard cock into Martha from behind. He was not gentle. Joe pulled her face to the edge of the table and shoved his log into her face. She took it.

About every fifth stroke Jack twisted the butt plug. Martha moaned and groaned. When Jack came he slapped Martha's ass hard. She came too. Joe pulled out and came all over her face and hair. At my request she cleaned both men. I told her to sit on the bench with her legs wide open. She did.

I picked up her shoes and gave them to her. Her dress I shoved in the pack along with the ropes and other toys. She watched my every move but said nothing. All packed I sat next to her. Joe and Jack sat behind her on the other side of the table.

"Martha, this is a very important conversation we are going to have. Do you want to stay married to me?" "Yes, I do."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12