Revenge of the Nerd: Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning around, his dick still hard, "Oh, Mom."

"Put your penis away," she ordered, even as she tried not to stare at her son's very impressive big cock, even bigger than her husband's.

Brandon did as Elizabeth ordered, pulling his underwear and pants up, "And you, dumb slut, keep that cucumber in your ass until supper and then cut it up and serve it to your family."

"Please no," Sharon gasped.

"Now get the fuck out of here before I add more tasks," Elizabeth ordered.

Sharon reluctantly left, her head spinning with the consequences of her actions.

The mother asked her son, "So it's all true. Everything Sharon said is true."

"What did she say?" Brandon asked.

"That you created a drug that controls people's minds," Elizabeth said, even though it seemed rather obvious.

"Yeah, kind of," he nodded, sheepishly.

"Kind of isn't an answer," Elizabeth said, always hating generic answers.

"Then yes," Brandon nodded. "And I needed subjects to test it on."

"That is so wrong," the Mom said.

"I only use it on people who deserve it," Brandon answered.

"Who deserves it?' she asked, thinking how hot it was to see the bitch who had molested her be put in her place.

"Anyone who is a bad person," he answered.

"So you're playing God?" the Mom asked.

"I never thought of it like that," Brandon admitted.

"You need to stop," the Mom said, saying it both for her son and herself as she was already thinking of a nasty revenge on that bitch.

"I suppose." Brandon said, even though he had no intention of actually doing that.

Elizabeth added, seeing that her son wasn't really listening, "You know she snooped in your room."

Brandon was thankful that he put all his data and extra drug mix in a safe and replied, "It's all locked away."

"So you really raped her?" the mother bluntly accused, still shocked by her son's laissez faire attitude as well as the tingling in her loins.

"It's not that simple," Brandon said, guilt coursing through him at the look of disappointment on her face.

"Did you have sex with her?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.

"Yes," Brandon nodded.

"Did she consent?" she asked.

"Eventually," Brandon replied, before explaining, "the drug makes anyone unable to say no to instructions."

"Any instructions?" the mother asked, trying to understand it... curious as to its full scope. The idea of just being told what to do turned her on, like it had with her husband years ago.

"Yes," Brandon nodded. "And she was the test case," Brandon explained, ignoring the part about his sister being the real first.

"Why her?" Elizabeth asked, even though she had always hated the bitch.

"Her son was a bully to me throughout high school and she did nothing to stop it," Brandon answered honestly.

"So you're taking revenge on people who treated you badly?" Elizabeth asked... kind of understanding after what had happened to her the past hour.

"Yes," Brandon nodded. "The drug was supposed to be made for the military and interrogations, but when it failed I was fired."

"Oh," was all the mother said, trying to wrap her head around all this.

"But since the funding was cut, and I knew I was close, I have worked on it at home until I mastered it," he explained, "and now I have."

"Except for the collateral damage," she pointed out, pointing to herself.

Brandon understood she was talking about having been tied up and used. "I will make sure that never happens again."

"You better," she said, trying to focus on being a mother and not revenge or the fact that she could still visualize his penis. Christ, she could draw it for a police interrogator, it was still burned in her mind (it had been years since a real cock was in her... settling for a variety of toys instead), "but I want you to promise you will stop this. It's dangerous."

Suddenly Sharon was back, having left her house keys on the table.

"Why are you back?" Elizabeth asked, glaring at the bitch.

"I forgot my keys," the neighbour replied.

"Bark like a dog," Elizabeth ordered, wanting to test the full spectrum of this drug.

Sharon immediately began barking.

"Chase your tail," Elizabeth instructed, amused by this.

Sharon began running in a circle while barking.

Brandon watched his mom being entertained and wondered if she would enjoy the power of having her own pet.

Elizabeth was in awe as she watched amused. She turned to her son and asked, "So, she literally obeys every demand?"

"Every one," Brandon nodded, amused at watching Sharon barking and running in a circle.

"Stop," Elizabeth ordered, the barking sound now annoying.

Sharon instantly did, thankful as she was getting dizzy.

Brandon turned to Sharon wanting to clarify his earlier error. "You will never do anything to reveal the truth. You will never try to harm my family in any way. Any attempts and I make every member of your family into complete cum sluts in the porn industry. Is that clear?"

"Yes," Sharon nodded, completely exhausted and defeated.

"Good," Brandon said, before turning to his mom, "do you want to add anything to her conditioning?"

Elizabeth, who hadn't come in months from a real person, and having enjoyed the earlier orgasm completely, shocked both her son and Sharon, by saying impulsively, "Yes, you will be in my garage at 7:30 to give me a morning orgasm before I go to work."

Sharon gasped.

Brandon gasped.

Elizabeth asked, enjoying the power she suddenly had, "Is there a problem?"

"No," Sharon said, shaking her head. At least she would get her daily pussy quota filled that way.

Brandon explained, "You will be doing her a favour."

"How?" Elizabeth asked.

"One of her conditions is to eat a pussy a day," Brandon explained, shocked at the turn in the conversation.

"Well," Elizabeth smiled, realizing she had just ordered lesbian sex in the morning in front of her son, "consider me your daily quota, slut."

"Okay," Sharon nodded, somewhat thankful that her daily pussy task was going to be much easier than she had imagined.

"Now go, and remember, one slip up and your husband and son are making incest gay porn videos," Brandon explained.

"Yes, Master," Sharon replied, understanding her situation was, at least at the moment, completely out of her control.

Once she was gone again, Brandon asked, "You're not mad?"

"I've always hated that bitch," Elizabeth replied, liking the idea of having her own personal pussy pleaser at her beck and call. "But that doesn't excuse what you did."

"I know, Mom," Brandon nodded, "but the drug has many benefits."

"Yeah, you can fuck anyone you want," the mother shot back.

"Yes, I can," Brandon nodded, suddenly wanting his mom and liking her swearing.

"Don't you dare," Elizabeth said, instantly recognizing the tone in her son's voice.

"Mom," Brandon said, "I would never use it on you. I have only used it on people I want revenge on. On bitches."

"Good," Elizabeth said, although the idea wasn't as taboo as it would have been twenty minutes ago, before adding, "but I don't want you using it anymore."

"Mom," Brandon said, "I can't lie to you. I do plan to use it to get my job back."

"And that will be it?" she asked, as she glanced down and saw that her son's dick still seemed hard in his tight jeans, which he had put on when caught in the act.

"I hope so," he nodded.

She shook her head, unable to get the idea of fucking her son out of her head, thinking he was likely thinking the same thing, "I can't believe I just ordered Sharon to come and see me tomorrow."

"You have a little mean streak in you," Brandon quipped.

"No one messes with my son," she shrugged, trying to focus on being a mother even as she suddenly saw her son in a new way.

"Trust me," Brandon nodded, noticing his mom looking down at his crotch, "Not anymore."

Curious, she asked, opening the door ever so slightly, "Did you consider using it on me?"

Brandon was surprised by the question. After a pause, "Honestly?"

"No, lie to me," she joked.

He laughed, sensing something was happening here, "You were the first woman I jerked off to."

"Really?" she asked, surprised and flattered.

"Mom, you know you're absolutely gorgeous," he said. "All my guys call you a MILF."

"Really?" she asked again, flattered.

"And the nylons every day has become my fetish," he added.

"Just like your father," she said.

"Really?" Brandon asked.

"He made me wear them all the time," she continued, before adding, shifting to flirtatious, "He even bought me crotchless pantyhose and thigh highs for... you know."

"No, I have no clue," Brandon said, playing dumb.

"You know," she said, not wanting to say it... and finding his innocence, even after this twisted power concoction he had created, rather sexy.

"No, what are thigh highs?" he asked, even though he definitely knew what they were, but could sense a flirtation growing between the two of them.

"They are pantyhose that only go to your thighs," she explained.

"Oh, those sound sexy," he said, still feigning obliviousness.

"Oh they definitely are," she nodded, wishing she was wearing some right now to show him and then feeling silly for thinking that. She had been wearing pantyhose when she was forced to strip earlier and then tied up with them.

"So you are going to let Mrs. Levees go down on you every morning?" he asked, wanting to keep the conversation going.

She wasn't sure what to say to this. So she went with the truth. "It had been years since I had an orgasm from another person before today." After a pause, she added, "I have to admit I liked it. I almost forgot what it was like to have such an orgasm."

"Oh," he said. "I guess I haven't seen you with any men since dad died."

"I didn't think it was fair for you and Carrie," she answered, her pussy still burning.

"Well, it's not fair that you should not be allowed to have sex because of us," he said, moving closer to her.

"Well, now I have my own plaything," she shrugged, seeing a look in his eyes... the same look his father had when he was about to take control.

Brandon took the risk. He leaned in and kissed her.

She was surprised by the kiss... confused by her mixed feelings of: 'about fucking time' and 'this is so wrong'.

She didn't respond at first as she dealt with her duel personas: a caring mother and a horny woman.

Brandon kept kissing tenderly until she returned the kiss.

She hadn't kissed a man in years and her moral resistance melted away quickly as she returned the kiss with a sudden urgency and passion. She forgot completely that it was her son, forgot completely she was his mother, instead she just gave into the long dormant sex drive (minus her many toys).

Brandon, confident she would obey, broke the kiss, put his hands on her shoulders and guided her to her knees.

She was surprised and turned-on by her son's sudden powerful persona. She allowed herself to be guided to her knees as she looked up at her son and asked, sexily, "And what do you want me to do down here?"

"Pull out my cock," he ordered.

Somehow being ordered by her son turned her on and the taboo of incest only enhanced her lust as she asked, "You want your mother to suck your cock?"

"Yes," he nodded, giddy that this was happening and yet trying to remain confident and in control, "now pull it out."

This was the moment of decision. She could end this immoral incestuous act before it really got started or she could give in the insatiable lust burning through her.

The decision was made quickly.

She moved her hand and unzipped her son's pants. She wanted that big dick in her hands, in her mouth and in her pussy... and maybe even her ass. She smiled that that would likely shock her son.

Brandon watched in awe and delirium as his mother, his greatest fantasy, pulled his cock out and stroked it.

"Wow," she purred, as she stroked the already fully erect shaft, "you're even bigger than your father."

That somehow made another chill go up his spine at the reference. "And I bet you miss his big dick, don't you?" he asked, tempted to call her a slut, but holding back.

She didn't even hesitate as she admitted, "God, yes."

"Suck it, Mom," he ordered, "get it nice and ready for that sweet pussy of yours."

"Did you just tell your mother to suck your cock?" she asked, smiling wickedly as she continued stroking it.

"If you want to be technically accurate," he corrected "I actually told you to suck it and prepare it for me to fuck you."

"What's gotten into you?" she purred, impressed by her meek son building such a strong persona.

"I know what's about to go into you," he retorted as he slid his cock in his mom's open mouth.

'Oh God', she thought to herself as her son was using her like his slut. The cock now officially in her mouth, the act of incest undeniably occurring now, she became the submissive slut she used to love being. She began bobbing on her son's cock, taking half of it in. Apparently, sucking cock was like riding a bike... no matter how long you went without doing it, the skill came back naturally.

Brandon groaned, turned on by the incest too, "That's it, Mommy, suck my cock."

The word 'Mommy' turned the hungry mother on and she asked, "Do you want Mommy to take your entire dick in her mouth?"

"You think you can?" he challenged.

"Is that a challenge?" she asked, as she licked his entire shaft.

"Sure," he shrugged, loving watching his mother willingly suck him.

She took his cock back in her mouth and began bobbing furiously, each forward bob taking more and more of his long, thick cock.

"Oh yes, Mommy," he groaned, "suck my dick."

She was determined to take it all in her mouth and focused on controlling her breathing and gag reflex as almost the entire cock filled her mouth.

Brandon watched his cock disappear in and out of his mom's mouth in awe. He was thankful he had shot his load in Mrs. Levees earlier, for otherwise this would already be a done deal.

She kept bobbing and finally had her son's entire cock in her mouth. A chill went up her spine at accomplishing the mammoth task.

After a minute of deep throat pleasure, deciding he had to fuck her, he ordered, "Bend over the couch, Mom."

She allowed his dick to slide out of her mouth and asked, "You want to fuck Mommy?"

"It's what I've wanted my entire life," he responded back.

"Well, time to make fantasy reality," she smiled, standing up, walking over to the couch and bending over. "Come and fuck, Mommy, baby."

"Those are words I have indeed fantasized about for years," he said, as he walked over to her and put his hands on her hips.

"Just slam it in Mommy, baby," she begged, her pussy desperate to be fucked. "Mommy needs it so bad."

Brandon wasn't going to argue. He slid his cock inside his mom's volcanic warmth and moaned loudly as his greatest fantasy came to fruition.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "Fill Mommy's cunt with that big cock."

Hearing his mother use the word 'cunt' only enhanced this already perfect moment. Once all in, he didn't tease her, he fucked her. Hard.

"Yes, yes, yes," she said, in instant euphoria. "Pound Mommy's pussy."

And for a few minutes he did, the entire time listening to his Mom's wicked tongue... a side of her he never imagined existing.

"Oh yes, plug my cunt with that big dick," "Oh my God, son, keep fucking me hard," "Your cock feels so fucking amazing in Mommy's box," and "Oh yes, Mommy's coming," she finished with as her orgasm erupted through her.

Brandon kept fucking his mom throughout her orgasm as his own began bubbling.

After another minute, sensing from her son's groans that he was close, she got even nastier, "Oh yes, you bastard, you mother fucker, are you going to come in your Mommy's cunt?"

Ironically, he was pondering where he should shoot his load. Every time so far it was about humiliating a woman whether his sister, her cheerleading friend or Mrs. Levees. So he shot on their faces or down their throats, but this time was different. He asked, "Can I come in you?"

"All three of my holes are yours for filling, baby," she added another shock to her son, "just fill me with your cum."

Hearing his Mom offer up her ass was the final straw as he instantly erupted inside his mom's volcanic box.

"Oh yes, mother fucker, fill me with your seed," she moaned, always loving the feel of a load shot inside her, whether in her mouth, cunt or ass. She also didn't mind getting a facial or taking it on her tits or ass, but preferred it inside her.

"Fuck," he groaned, as he pumped his entire load deep inside her.

Once he stopped pumping, the hungry mother, wanting to show her son just how big a slut she was, spun around, dropped to her knees and took his cock back in her mouth... always loving tasting herself on a dick (she often sucked her own pussy cum off her sex toys after finishing an orgasm).

The mother was slowly bobbing lavishly on her son's dick when she froze in mid bob.

"Oh my God," came Carrie's voice, coming home early hoping for a load of her brother's cum as she was incredibly hungry.

Brandon didn't see his sister, but knew he had to take control ASAP. "Hi, my slut, come and get my cum out of Mom's cunt."

Elizabeth looked up as her son took his cock out of her mouth with a look of shock on her face.

Carrie asked, as she walked to her mom to obey the command and retrieve the cum she hoped would satisfy her hunger, "You did Mom too?"

"It's a long story, but no," he answered, as Carrie reached them.

"On your back, Mom," Carrie ordered, eager to get the cum and somehow curious to taste her mother.

The mother obeyed, even as she looked up at her son confused, "Did you test the drug on your sister?"

"Unfortunately, she was my first test case," Brandon admitted, as Carrie buried her face in her mom's leaking pussy... some cum visible.

"You didn't?" Elizabeth moaned, as her daughter's tongue made contact.

"If I could go back in time I probably would have chosen someone else," he admitted, "but she had always been such a bitch to me."

"And me too," Elizabeth moaned, thinking of the horror Carrie had been since she turned fifteen and became the spawn of Satan.

Carrie just licked, her craving for cum being satiated by licking her mom's pussy, which was surreal and nasty.

"So Carrie will obey anything I tell her too?" Elizabeth asked.

"She can't say no," Brandon nodded.

"This is too good to be true," Elizabeth smiled, as she grabbed her daughter's head and ordered, figuring she had already committed one incestuous sin, she may as well commit a second act... her daughter's tongue feeling really good on her pussy. "Get Mommy off, Carrie."

Brandon watched in awe the lesbian incestuous act, his cock already stirring.

Carrie licked eagerly both because she was ordered to and also because it turned her on.

For a few minutes Brandon watched, Elizabeth moaned and Carrie licked.

Once Brandon was hard again, he moved behind his sister and decided he was going to fuck both their asses.

As Brandon moved behind his sister, his mom screamed, "That's it, baby girl. Lick Mommy's cum."

Carrie obeyed, enjoying the sweet taste of her Mommy's cum as she felt her brother's cock slide into her ass. She moaned, "Oh yes, big brother, fill my ass."

Elizabeth was instantly jealous. She wanted a cock in her ass too. Even as her orgasm continued coursing through her, she moved onto her knees and purred, "Don't forget about Mommy's ass."

Brandon smiled, today becoming the perfect day. He pulled out of Carrie's ass and slid into his Mom's ass, and grunted, "Take it all, Mommy."