Revenge of the Third Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, I pull the plug out and make her wash it. I tell her she's going to wear a plug everyday for the next few of weeks. When I fuck her ass, she won't have to wear one again. I am going to fuck her ass at least every other day after that.

*************************************

Four weeks later, she has the largest plug in her ass as I fuck her today. She tells me she loves getting fucked with the plug vibrating in her ass.

The following day, I put the plug into her ass and bring her to five orgasms via my mouth. The plug is vibrating in her ass. After I finish getting her off with my mouth, I tell her to get on her hands and knees. I tie her up and then slip the plug out of her ass. I relube her and slip into her pussy. I fuck her hard for two more orgasms and then start to slip into her ass. She's actually moaning and when I get in all the way. She says "Oh, God, Master. This feels so good. Your cock is nice and warm."

I start to move in and out of that ass and she's moaning. I torture her nipples a while and then start to play with that big clit. Three minutes into the ass fuck and she starts to cum very hard. I pinch that clit and she screams loudly. I fuck her to four more orgasms before I start to cum into the condom in her ass. She finally collapses. "Wow, Master. That was awesome. Thank you for fucking my ass. I didn't know the orgasms would be so good that way. Those were the best orgasms yet."

I smile. I pull out, remove the condom and make her clean my cock. I then give her my cum from the condom. I then untie her and she rolls over and sighs loudly. I pull her up and we shower. I then tell her to relax while I make lunch. She's sleeping when I bring her lunch down. I wake her and she jumps up, runs to the table and starts to cram the food into her mouth. "I'm starving Master." I laugh at her. She used a lot of energy today, as did I.

*********************************

I keep her there, well fed but with ass beaten and fucked good in all holes, for two years. I use her ass every other day. She's been a wonderful sex slave. She asks for the medium plug to be in her ass every time I fuck her. I then take it out and fuck her ass on alternate days.

After she's been with me for two years, I tell her I'm taking her home. She doesn't want to leave, actually tells me she's going to miss me and the orgasms I give her. I give her some of my daughter's clothes to wear. She dresses and I tie her hands behind her back, put a hood over her head and drop her off at her old high school, on a school day at five in the morning. She's dressed in a sweatsuit. I tell her to sit on the steps until someone comes to untie her.

I read later that she made it home okay and she's now living happily with her family. She couldn't tell them where she was or who her captor was although she related the information that she was there because of "the evil deeds" her father had done. She told the paper that she hates her father and, although she doesn't know who held her, she was in love with him. She told the media that she had the best sex everyday with him and she really misses that.

**********************************

Five years later, I purchase a custom made sniper rifle from a expert gun technician who has equipped it with a powerful scope and a silencer. I practice with it for a few days and it is extremely accurate.

Exactly eight years to the day after the death of my daughter, I assassinate the cop that killed my daughter. I really like this rifle. There was no sound at all except a quiet pop and the crash of glass as the window of the police car was broken by the bullet. Two bullets in the side of his brain. I head back to my cabin. I only come out about once a month for supplies and newspapers. I'm about 30 miles from Eugene, Or. I've been keeping track of my former slave. She's finished college and has a fairly good corporate job now. I find her address and keep track of her. There is something I want to do for her.

One year later on one of my rare trips out, I mail a large package to my former slave from a Sacramento post office. It has 200 bank strapped bundles of $100 bills inside. I include a note that says "From your Master." A little payment for all her suffering under my hand. Of course, no return address and I collected it from twenty different banks over the course of that year and packed it up with gloves on.

In addition, I decide to make her an heir in my will since I don't have anyone else to include in my estate. She'll get $30 million dollars when I die and a letter from me thanking her for the two years and apologizing for her servitude. She'll then know who I was. I also include a sealed package that I gave to my lawyer to deliver after my death. It includes a picture of me, the newspaper clippings and the video of my daughter's death by her father's hand. The rest of my estate will go to various charities and, of course, my lawyer who will get a big cut.

The End.

12