Revenge on a Slutty Cheerleader

Story Info
Caught shoplifting by boy she has tormented for years.
2.4k words
4.36
100.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the cheerleading outfit that made me look. It wasn't like I was super-diligent in my security job at the mall, even though on this Monday evening I had been given the 'lead' role. The mall usually had two security guards, one who walked the floors and one who sat in a small secluded room in the basement and watched the video monitors that were set up. Since my boss had called in sick, I was the only guy on the job, and as you might expect I chose to stay relaxing in the video room rather than wandering around.

Anyway, I noticed the outfit. It was the cheerleading outfit of my high school, the one I had graduated from six months ago. Despite the lack of detail in the monitor, I knew it was Cindy Jones, a girl two years younger than me who I, and every other boy at school, had always thought was very hot. I watched her walk in to a store and followed her as she strolled through and then...I saw her, clearly take some makeup and stuff it in her purse, then it looked like she may have stuffed more into her skirt, maybe it had a pocket? In any case I made a quick decision and called the store, told them to not let her leave.

By the time I got down she was cursing at the female assistant manager, telling her she didn't do anything. When I walked up in my security outfit her demeanor changed quickly.

"Oh, Billy, what did you do?"

She knew I didn't like being called 'Billy' (I preferred William) and her dismissiveness further irked me. I thanked the manager and coldly told Cindy to come with me. She protested a little but, probably thinking better not to cause a scene when she had stolen goods on her, followed along, only complaining a little when we got to the stairs.

When we got to the little room she scolded me directly.

"Come on Billy, let's not make a big deal of this."

I hadn't spoken much, and wasn't sure exactly what my objective was, but she was goading me into becoming authoritative.

"It is a big deal, Cindy. You were caught on video. The mall is cracking down on this."

Cindy's face blanched but she tried to act tough, "Look...if I accidentally took anything I can return it. Just..."

I interrupted, wanting to keep her off balance. "There was no accident. We have it all on film. I am going to have to call the police."

I saw it in her eyes the moment I said 'police'. I had never seen Cindy scared until that moment.

My thoughts flashed back to several years ago. There was a party at a the house of a friend of a friend. I wasn't part of the cool crowd but I got an invite and it was pretty fun. There were lots of girls there, including Cindy. I managed to get in on a game of spin the bottle, the first time I had ever played. The bottle seemed to avoid me, until a chubby girl spun and got me. I kissed her, hearing a few giggles, then when I spun...I got Cindy. Cindy, a girl who, even though she was younger than me, was cooler and far more popular. I felt like I had won the lottery. I bent forward for my kiss. Cindy started to bend forward and...she pulled away and laughed. She told everyone she thought that was enough of the game and walked away with her friends, laughing. I was frozen on all fours, humiliated and rejected.

But now, Cindy was desperate to persuade me.

"Please...William...you can't...I mean...can't you just give me a warning?"

I stayed silent and looked at her with no expression. I was impressed with how cool I was being. I hadn't even talked to Cindy in well over a year. After that night at the party we hadn't really had a lot of interaction. When we did it was usually in class and I would be tongue tied when she would catch me checking her out. A year ago though, I bumped into her with a couple of her friends when I was headed in to buy some beer. I was repeating my last year of high school but since I was already nineteen could buy alcohol. Cindy surprised me by saying hi, then she made her agenda clear. "Billy," she said, twisting her hair, "can you be a sweetie and buy us some vodka?"

There was no subtlety in her approach, she was hot, she knew it, and thought that would be enough to get me to do her a favor. She was right. When I came back with the two bottles I had paid for, she smiled and said thanks. I shyly asked where they were headed, hoping for an invite but she was having none of it. When I started to walk away with my head down she softened,

"Aw, Billy. If you want I'll let you feel my bare leg?"

Her friends giggled as I turned to look at her. She was so inviting, leaning against her friend's car, wearing a little skirt. I looked at her legs and wanted nothing more than to touch them. I swallowed and took a step towards her and she burst out laughing.

"Ew!" she said loudly. "Perv!" Cindy and her friends burst into laughter as one of her friends seductively stroked Cindy's leg, taunting me. I blushed deep red and left, humiliated.

I looked Cindy up and down. Now, eighteen, she was still so sexy. Her little skirt was riding up her bare smooth legs as she sat there in front of my chair, fidgeting. Her blouse clung to her tits tightly. Her bright red lipstick highlighted her full lips against her pale white skin. Her long straight hair hung down well past her shoulders. I could smell her floral perfume.

I reached over, opened her purse and pulled out makeup powder, the store sticker still on it. Cindy said nothing, her expression a mix of defiance and fear.

"I...it's just..." she seemed to be trying to find a way to talk herself out of this but couldn't get started.

"Stand up and take off your skirt." I said firmly.

Cindy's mouth literally dropped. She seemed to be feeling a mix of emotions and not used to being off balance.

"I will not...where do you get the.."

I cut her off. "Cindy, you have been caught. I saw you stuff stolen material in your skirt. If you prefer I call the police..."

Cindy looked at me, considering her options. "Look..." she started.

"Take it off Cindy. Now."

Cindy stayed silent a long moment, looking down. Finally she stood up, sighed and unzipped her skirt at the side, exposing a bit of her yellow panties. She pulled out two lipsticks, put it on the desk and looked at me hoping that might suffice.

"Good." I said, my heart beating fast. "Now remove the skirt."

Cindy seemed to understand she had no leverage. She did not resist further. I watched this girl I had been fantasizing about for many years pull her skirt down as she stood in front of me. Her small yellow panties did not hide a lot. It was clear she was well groomed, and I could make out her pussy lips. I thought about going slowly but decided it was better to keep her off balance.

"Turn around."

Cindy did as she was told, not questioning how this would help. The yellow thong left little to the imagination, exposing two tight beautiful tight ass cheeks that I had imagined many times before. I said nothing for some time, enjoying the moment and unsure of what to do next. Cindy turned and looked down at me over her shoulder.

"Enjoying yourself perv?" she said, either frustrated with her lack of control or hoping she might shame me into stopping this.

Hearing this again, I was transported back to that moment in the parking lot. I flushed red, but this time it was as much anger as it was embarrassment. Who did she think she was?

I reached up and smacked her right ass cheek, hard. Cindy jumped away, shocked.

"Play time is over Cindy. You need to decide whether you want to act up and wait for the police to see this tape, or be a good girl."

Cindy said nothing, remaining turned away from me, but her body language indicated some kind of surrender.

"What's your choice Cindy?" I asked firmly.

"Good...she choked a little...I will be good."

"Good girl." I said patronizingly. To test her I reached up and touched her ass cheek again, but this time I stroked it affectionately. She did nothing, even as I palmed her ass more aggressively and gave it a hard squeeze. I could barely believe this was happening.

I patted the ass cheek twice then gave her the next challenge.

"Lose the shirt and the panties." I said evenly, as if it were the logical next step.

In fact there was no premise of this being part of my 'investigation', it was purely a power play and she had to decide again whether she would submit. I let her think it through, then watched as, still turned away, she started to unbutton her blouse. My heart was beating fast and she let it drop, revealing she was wearing no bra and exposing lots of beautiful skin. Finally she pulled down her little panties, letting them drop most of the way rather than show me more than she had to by bending further.

I said nothing for a moment, my mouth dry. I had jacked off imagining Cindy naked so many times, now here she was, completely nude in front of me, waiting for what came next. Without thinking I reached up and stroked her skin and I was surprised to hear what sounded like a soft moan.

I had only had two girlfriends before. One was an exchange student who I hooked up with a few times before she realized she could do better. The other was a chubby girl who I dated in my second senior year. I liked her because she was happy to be with me and did whatever I told her to. She was quite submissive and the noise Cindy made...reminded me a little of her.

"See that wasn't so hard. Now reach back and spread your ass cheeks for me."

Cindy stayed still for a moment, then I watched as she slowly reached back. Her ass was less than a foot from my face as she bent forward and I watched this high school queen grab a cheek in each hand and spread them for me. This was an extremely submissive act, exposing herself fully as I sat there clothed in my chair. I told her what a good girl she was then reached out to stroke as ass cheek. She moaned again, not loud, but this time I was sure. I slid my hand along her ass crack, down until I brushed her pussy lips. She shook a little but made no effort to stop me, keeping herself spread as she bent forward for me.

"That's a good girl." I said softly as I stroked her ass wondering if it was possible she was actually into this. I decided I had to go for it. I ever so slowly ran my hand down her ass cheeks again until my hand was between her legs. This time I let my finger run along her lips until I found some wetness. I played with her a little and could hear her breathing heavily, then finally pushed a finger inside her. She moaned loudly and unambiguously, and I started to finger her.

"Mmmm...you like that don't you? You little shoplifting slut."

Cindy moaned again, either affirming my characterization or just lost in her feelings. She was now even wetter and I pushed another finger inside her. My cock was pushing against my blue security slacks and I could only think about how much I wanted to fuck her. I started to push my fingers in and out to simulate her getting fucked and she pushed back into my hand, clearly enjoying it.

"You need to get fucked don't you?" I taunted.

Cindy moaned again and I realized I really might get to feel what it would be like inside her.

"Tell me. Tell me you how badly you want to be fucked."

"Mmmm...please...please Billy...fuck me."

I felt like I should play with her more, but I couldn't stop myself from pulling out my hard cock.

"Such a good little slut." I said as I pushed into her from behind, pinning her head against the top of the desk. It felt amazing. I had fantasized about this so many times. I started to slam into her tight ass again and again, her moans encouraging me to be rougher still. The worse names I called her the more into it she seemed. To see the girl I had put on a pedestal for so many years naked and taking my cock...her asshole appearing and disappearing as I hammered into her again and again...was almost too much.

I felt myself ready to cum, and decided to humiliate her just a little more. I pulled her off the desk, then pushed her down to her knees. She was looking up at me now with her big eyes. For a moment wanted to take her into my arms. Instead I smacked her cheek with my hard cock, still wet from her juices. She took it and I slapped her again and again and she gave it little licks when she could. Finally I started to jack off in front of her. She knew what was about to happen but stayed in place, looking up at me until I started to shoot cum all over her pretty features.

Cindy now looked a mess and I took in how different she seemed, vulnerable and used, on her knees. Finally I tossed her an old towel the guys used when it got too hot in the room and she started to wipe herself off. As she did this I saw that she seemed to collect herself and just a little of her haughtiness seemed to return.

"I..." she started. "I'll need the tape." she said rather trying to sound firm.

I laughed and tossed her some of her clothes and the lipstick she had stolen.

"The system has been broken for almost a year Cindy. There is no tape."