Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to miss you while you are gone baby. I think the one on one time will do Marie some good, but I will miss you."

"I'll miss you too...thank you for being so considerate and arranging for me to go on my adventure. I am a lucky guy to have you."

She grinned, "No bodacious blondes for you while you're off the leash, studly man..."

"Only you, babe. Well, I guess only you and your sister." He laughed. "So...is that going to be a regular thing?"

"Oh, I don't know that I would say regular. I mean, she'll be going home after the trip. But when she visits...at least until we find her a Shane of her own...would it bother you if I pimped you out to her occasionally?" She ground herself onto him a little more vigorously to encourage the right answer.

"Hmmm...this feels like a trick question...you really want to share me?"

"I'm not jealous. I know it seems odd, but since its Marie, I'm not. I know with her bod and her...umm...attitude, she's gotta be good in bed...besides," she pumped herself on him, "I KNOW you aren't gonna give this up."

"You got that right," he stroked into her in return, "Even if I wasn't dependent on you to cum."

They kissed, "Anyway, I need to hear it...do you mind servicing my mean-ass sister too?"

"Now that I'm not so afraid she's gonna lop my balls off with a dull knife out of spite, whats not to like? What guy wouldn't want to be at the beck and call of two hot babes?" He caressed her sides lightly, "But you're my only boss, right?"

"Same as always. I mean if she asks for something, I expect you to play nice, but yes, I'm your only momma."

The talk and the closeness had their effect, and Katrina felt an orgasm approaching, so she chased it slowly. Holding him close, she began focusing on gently riding him. They were kissing when it hit, and she cried out softly into him. She enjoyed three more orgasms in this manner when they felt the device release him, and heard the chime.

She smiled lovingly down at him, "Give it to me, lover..." He had already edged three times. He felt his balls tighten and an orgasm building.

He held her close to him and began pumping himself slowly into her. He groaned with satisfaction as he came, burying himself to the hilt and holding there. This sent Katrina over the top again, and she bit into his shoulder as she trembled with him.

They stayed there, caressing each other in the afterglow. After several minutes, Katrina moved up and set her sloppy sex over his mouth for her cleaning. "Mmmm...I love you, baby. Thank you."

"I love you too" was muffled by her muff.

They had to hustle to get packed up as the ship entered port. Fortunately for Shane, he was able to find a luggage cart, as he was now responsible for two women's luggage. It was quite a sight as he lugged their luggage and the girls followed along, acting the part of divas playfully.

Soon settled in at the resort, they made their way to one of the restaurants for dinner with their shipmates. After dinner the group decided on a walk along the beach so they could familiarize themselves with the facilities.

Katrina and Marie both wore bikinis, and had dressed Shane in a loose pair of swim trunks. They insisted he go topless so they could enjoy looking at his muscles. As they walked along the beach, they both made a point to touch him and tease him. When the inevitable resulted, Shane whispered to Katrina, "Babe, with these shorts, everyone is gonna see."

She whispered back, "I know...I want them to see, I want the girls to be envious." She laughed. And they were, stealing glances at the tent in his shorts.

Carol finally had to say something, "Damnit Katrina, thats a damn carnival tent, not a pup tent, there oughta be room for all of us."

This got a round of laughs at Shane's expense. Katrina and Marie loved it.

When they walked by some young, fit men playing volleyball, Katrina turned to Marie, "Oh look, sis! Maybe THEY will keep us company while he leaves us all alone for three days..."

The girls bantered back and forth about it, even catcalling at the men. Shane blushed furiously.

When he was out of earshot, Marie whispered, "Are you really gonna do that? Is that part of the FLM thing?"

"Well, cuckolding IS part of it for some people...and we've discussed it. So, yes, I could if I wanted to. But between you and me, I do NOT want to. But he doesn't know that, so I tease him about it."

"And I thought I was onery."

The group stopped at a bar on the beach for drinks. Marie leaned close, "Speaking of onery...its getting late, do you mind if I take your husband back to our bungalow so he can put that twinkle in my eye we discussed earlier?"

"You bet...I'll give ya'll about an hour before I come back?"

"That should work...thank you. I really love my sister!"

Marie walked over and took Shane's arm, "Goodnight guys! Our boy here has to get up early in the morning, so its my turn to take him home and feed him and put him to bed."

One of the guys said, "But we just ate, didn't we?"

Carol smacked him on the arm, rolling her eyes, "I think its a bedtime snack, dummy," then, shouting after Marie playfully, "Bitch!"

A few minutes later Marie had Shane naked on the king size bed, sitting astride his head and feeding him his snack. He made a production of mouthing her entire box, making num-num sounds, then looked up past her magnificent bare breasts into her eyes, "Yum, yum, this snack is scrumptious...thank you, Miss Marie..." Then he returned to caressing her bare nether region with his lips and tongue.

"Oh, sweetie, you can have this anytime you want it."

Soon she was grasping his hair between her fingers, grinding herself on his face as she came, moaning in ecstasy. When she released him, he bathed her thighs and labia with tender kisses as he caressed her back and arms lightly with his fingertips. Before she knew it, he had calmed her and had her on the way back up, building to another orgasm. "Sweetheart, you are so goood at this...you obviously love your work...mmmm....ohh yeah, right there...Oh....OH-OH-OH-OH FUCK!"

As he started the calming cycle over again, Marie leaned back, resting one hand on his hard cock as he ministered to her. She just wanted to feel it, and was taken completely by surprise at the results of her touch.

When he brought her back up again and she cried out with her orgasm, fucking his face again, he tried to cum also. She felt his penis throb and lift in her hand, felt a small amount of precum seep from the head and felt her clit vibrate as he cried out into her pussy. The eroticism of what he had said was "edging", and his denied orgasm was so intense it sent her into waves of the orgasms he could not have.

She was screaming over and over and driving herself into him while squeezing his frustrated manhood in her hand. The more she thought about it, the harder it made her cum. This was so wicked! Then her thrashing, screaming and cumming made him edge again, which set her off all over again. Thank goodness his screams were muffled by her pussy!

As he was edging, she realized she wanted to feel that frustrated throbbing inside of her. Seemingly in one motion, she lifted off of his mouth and sank smoothly and quickly onto his shaft, "OHH!"

The sudden fullness, the warmth and pulsing from his cock filled Marie with passion. It was almost a whisper,

"Oh, Shane...sweetie...I'm cumming again...I'm cumming...and you can't...ohhhh....fuuuck...you poor bastard...uunngghhh...cumming...love...you...fuuuuuuck...feels sooooo gooood..."

She continued to ride him gently, pressing him against her g-spot and her clit, feeling him edge again. She TOOK several more orgasms from him, moaning and sighing contentedly.

Katrina had been walking along the path leading to the bungalow when she heard her sister's orgasmic screams. Now she stood in the doorway to the bedroom and listened to Marie quietly profess her love for Shane...or at least for Shane's cock. She was pretty drunk at this point, and her bikini panties were soaked with her juices from the arousal she was experiencing.

"Fuck it."

She dropped her bikini bottoms and quietly threw her leg over her husband's head...and sank her needy thing onto his mouth. She revelled in the sensations from his mouth and tongue making love to her sex.

Shane was completely overwhelmed. His wife's furry, familiar womanhood rubbed against his hungry mouth and tongue. At the same time, her sister's smoothly shaven pussy ground on his desperate penis.

Both of the incredibly sexy women were enjoying their orgasms at his expense, while he strained for a release he could not have.

Marie spent herself first, falling to the bed beside Shane's quivering body. He continued darting his tongue about her sex, but silently willed her to move down and mount his erection so he might have some relief also.

Katrina moaned softly as she enjoyed another orgasm, then lay down on the other side of her husband. The alcohol and the release had her completely spent. She snuggled up to him and fell quickly into a peaceful slumber.

That answered the question of whether he was getting any relief before his rafting and fishing trips. "Damn."

Marie was still awake and giggled. She reached down and fondled his erection playfully. "Guess you will just have to wait, big fella."

She snuggled in close, "This is just too much...I'm not used to being conflicted like this..."

"What do you mean? Are you okay?"

"Oh, I am very okay, silly. Its just...up til a couple days ago if you had fallen overboard I would have laughed. I'm terrible! Now, I feel really, really bad that I can't take care of you. But at the same time, being able to cum and cum all I want...KNOWING you can't...that there will not be a mess and I can just stop whenever I'm satisfied without worrying about you...it is so...so..."

"So?"

"Liberating! I'm sorry, I really am, but it is such a great feeling. Thats what I mean by being conflicted."

"I think I understand. If it helps any, I really am in heaven. I hated myself when I couldn't last long enough to please Kat. Maybe I'm weird, but being able to do this for her...and you...is very much worth the price."

"So you genuinely don't mind me using you as a live sex doll?" She was grinning.

He smiled back, "Use me, baby, use me."

After Shane loaded his gear into the Jeep early the next morning, the other guys watched in awe as Katrina and Marie took turns giving him long, full-on, tongue dancing goodbye kisses.

"Hurry back, hubby...I'll have your dinner warm and ready when you get back! Love you, babe."

As they drove, John looked over at Shane, "I don't know whether to envy or pity you, buddy."