Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina looked at Gwen and winked, "Look me up. You have my number."

Tiffany guided the mortified Gwen away. Gwen shot Shane an apologetic look as they walked away. She was thinking about how he must hate her for the poor choice of words that added to his suffering. At the same time, she could not help but be excited...three days of that dick and that tongue all to herself! And she wouldn't have to share!

They had been friends so long, Tiffany could sense what her best friend was thinking. As she held Gwen by the shoulder, guiding her down the path in her supposed grief, she spoke mockingly, "You fucking bitch."

Gwen looked at her through her tears and stuck her tongue out, smiling mischievously.

In the meantime, Katrina was addressing Shane quietly, "Here's the deal, baby. Marie has one more night with us. Tomorrow you and I will board the cruise ship for another week of vacation. But Marie has to fly back home tomorrow. So...tonight she gets you all to herself."

She ran her fingertips up his leg to his crotch. "If she gives me a good report in the morning, you and I are going to fuck like bunnies all week...and you will cum every chance we get."

She squeezed his erection firmly, "But if Marie is not completely happy, you and I are still going to fuck like bunnies all week...but you will not cum."

Marie fixed him with a cruelly sardonic smile. Katrina gripped his balls, "Since she has an onery streak, you better work extra HARD..."

The trio went for a swim, then sat in the sun on the beach to enjoy the scenery and people watch for their last day together. People watched them, also. It was pretty obvious with little touches and comments that Shane had a sexual relationship with both ladies. Katrina would cuddle up to one side, Marie the other. Katrina would give him a kiss, Marie would grope his butt or even his package. Katrina was merely enjoying her husband's closeness, Marie made it clear she wanted him wired up before that night's festivities.

After they had dinner, they walked back to the bungalow, each sister holding a hand. When they entered, Katrina spoke to her sister, not her husband, "Get your fill, sis. I know it will be awhile without some Shane for you, so try to stock up," she grinned, "But he comes back to me when you're done with him tonight. ALWAYS back to sleep with me." She swatted Shane's butt playfully.

"Is it okay if I come and get some cuddles too? I slept so good last time."

"I know, right? Get your fill...then we'll all cuddle up."

Marie led Shane into her room. She ordered him to undress. As he complied, she stood before him and removed her clothes slowly...exposing her large, supple breasts with the large areola and erect nipples. Then her flat stomach, her bare shaven pussy and her plump coffee colored ass.

"Care if I get nasty?" She smiled innocently.

"Umm, what did you have in mind?"

She wriggled her beautiful, firm butt lustily, "I've always wanted to try anal..." she gave him a coy look, "would you like my cherry, sir?"

His eyes went wide, "Oh...OH...wow. Of course I would...but are you sure?" He glanced down at his substantial girth.

She traced a long fingernail along his penis, "Yes and no...but...yes. I have been thinking about it...a lot. I am concerned about your size too...but that was finally outweighed by the fact I trust you to treat me right and to be gentle with me. You'll just have to help prep me first." There was that mischievous smile he had grown to know so well.

She guided him to the bed and had him lay down on his back. She climbed onto his face in a 69 position. The she sat up, placing her freshly cleaned anus over his mouth, covering his face with her firm buttocks.

"Lube me up with your mouth, sweetheart...get that tongue in there."

Shane took to his new task lovingly. He had to balance finding air while his face was enveloped by Marie's flesh and bathing her with his flattened tongue.

She let out a surprised moan, "Oh, that feels better than I expected..."

Shane narrowed his tongue to a point and pressed into her, working it until he had penetrated her backside.

"OH F-f-f-f-u-c-k-k...that's nice...who knew?"

Marie grasped his manhood in her fists, gripping it tightly for support as she subconsciously ground her ass into his face.

Her reaction encouraged Shane and he redoubled his efforts, fucking her with his tongue. Marie bent over and took his erection into her mouth, massaging him with her lips and her talented tongue.

After several minutes she felt his body tense, felt his cock throb and pulse in her mouth, heard him groan in desperation, and tasted a small amount of cum as he edged.

"Damnit...I wish I could make you cum down my throat so I could taste you...it is so weird knowing I never will..." She pushed his cock as far into her throat as she could and made swallowing motions.

Shane cried out into her flesh, sending vibrations through his mouth and tongue, still buried inside her.

Taken completely by surprise by what she did not know was possible, Marie quite literally screamed around his cock as she came...hard. She instinctively pressed her bottom down onto his face hard and locked it there while her body trembled with release. He held his breath, hoping he could hold out til she was done because breathing wasn't an option.

As she came down from her powerful orgasm, she realized he was struggling for air and lifted her butt up so he could breath. He gasped in air.

After a few seconds, Shane looked up...hovering above him was her swollen, almost quivering clitoris...she was apparently still on an orgasmic high. Swiftly, he grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her down on top of him. He sucked her clit fully into his mouth, sucking it like a tiny cock before lashing it vigorously with is tongue.

His cock plopped out of her mouth as she screamed in shock...a violent wave of orgasms washed over her. She dug her fingernails into his hips and he held her's tightly onto him so he could continue his loving assault on her sex.

"Aaaauuuggghhhooohhh...you sneaky bastard! You beautiful sneaky bastard!"

After she had finished, still afloat on her orgasmic cloud, she rolled off of him onto her back, breathing heavily, "Do it now...while...I'm still...aroused. It should be easier that way."

Shane picked up the lube she had placed on the night stand and slathered his penis generously with it. He then moved between her legs, his cock jutting between them, "Like this? Not from behind?"

"Yes, like this...I want..." Remarkably, she looked embarassed, "I want to be able to look into your eyes while you deflower me..."

He smiled tenderly and caressed her lightly. Then he placed both hands onto her hips to hold her steady, and placed the head of his manhood against her rear entry. Or what was about to become an entry for the first time.

"Ready?"

She grimaced, "I think so...yes..."

She reached down, placing both of her hands over his on her hips, gripping his fingers lightly.

Shane looked down. Holy cow. Her vagina felt tight to him, and looking at it in comparison to her tiny brown bud, with the width of his shaft pressed against it, he did not know how she could possibly take it.

He pressed the head forward slowly, gently. He had to apply pressure before he saw her bud begin to accept his girth. After some coaxing, his broad head forced its way past her sphincter with a pop.

Marie sucked in her breath, winced in pain, whimpering quietly as she clutched his fingers with a death grip.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?"

She exhaled a couple of times, "Just...just give me a minute to adjust..."

Shane remained still as Marie tried to force herself onto his shaft. She moaned as she pressed herself further onto him. He was truly concerned about her.

"Okay...ungh...unghh...go ahead...do it..."

He had no choice but to be forceful...but he forced himself into her slowly. A couple of inches in, then out, then back in until he was halfway in.

"Should I stop here?"

"No...I want it all...nnnggghh."

Slowly he kept pushing until his balls pressed against her buttocks. All eight inches were buried within her.

She sighed as she gyrated on him to expand herself around him. "Oh jeesh...fuck me, Shane."

He slowly pulled himself out, then just as slowly pushed himself back in. He repeated this gentle action several times until Marie began humping against him. Then he increased the tempo until he was pounding her ass with gusto and she was crying out in orgasmic bliss. He took one of his thumbs and pressed it onto her clitoris while he fucked her ass.

She screamed...completely lost as she endured repeated orgasms she had never experienced before.

"Gaawd I want you to fill my ass with cum! Fuuuck! Fuck me!"

When she'd had her "fill"...she cried out incoherently, "Pussy....pussy....please fuck my pussy..."

He was only too happy to comply. With one smooth motion, he slid his cock out of her now well-worn ass and pushed it balls deep into her cunt in one plunge. She groaned in pleasure.

Shane made love to her for another half hour. Long, slow strokes, powerful pistoning thrusts, her on top. She cooed through several more orgasms, leaving his back with scratches from her fingernails. She held him compassionately each time he edged, shaking with unrequited sexual tension.

Eventually she was sated and they both went to Katrina and the sisters cuddled up to him.

Morning came, and Shane's alarm woke him. He slid down and awoke Katrina with her morning tongue lashing and a gentle orgasm. When she was satisfied, he felt her fingers let go of the back of his head between her thighs.

He felt other fingers grasping his hair, guiding him gently to the other sister's sex. "My turn. Damn Kat, what a great way to start the day. I'm gonna miss this."

After Marie was taken care of, the trio showered together. Shane soaped up and washed both women, who then worked together to return the favor, teasing his purple, needy turgid manhood.

As Katrina masturbated him, Marie pulled and twisted his testicles gently.

Katrina asked, "So, sis, how did he do last night? Does he get to cum this week? Or will he just be taking care of me while he suffers?"

"Hmmm...so his fate is entirely up to little 'ol me?"

Shane met her eyes beseechingly.

"Sis, he took very good care of me...I don't think I will be walking normal for the next week. My vote is for him to cum and cum and cum..."

Katrina kissed him, "Yay! I can't wait!"

Shane groaned as he was edged, the orgasm block stopping any relief as usual, "Me...ungh...too..."

By noon Marie had left for the airport, and the couple were settled into their cabin aboard the cruise ship.

Shane held her close as they watched the ship moving away from the dock, standing on their balcony.

"So I get to be just yours for the week? No surprises?"

She traced her fingers down his arm, "Oh, I have some surprises planned, baby. But yes, I'm being selfish and keeping you all to myself."

They shared the rest of the day relaxing. They walked the decks together, people watching and looking at the ocean. They used the ship's waterslide, and enjoyed a dinner in the largest restaurant aboard.

When they found themselves cuddled up together that night, they were both exhausted. Shane was quite happy when his beautiful bride fell asleep laying on his muscular chest. He quickly followed her into slumber.

The next morning he awoke to the magnificent sensations of Katrina fellating his flaccid manhood to erection. She was so, so good at sucking him. He was surprised, because he was supposed to wake her up each morning with oral attentions, but she had beaten him to it.

They both knew the device would not allow him to achieve orgasm this way. Nonetheless, she took her time, almost lackadaisically enjoying him. He remained still, focusing on the pleasure he was feeling. Eventually his body reacted as any man's would, and he tried to cum.

Katrina felt his hips rise up, his penis throb desperately and the head flare, then barely a taste of cum escape onto her tongue as the device blocked his orgasm. She sank as much of his tumescence down her throat as she could and swallowed repeatedly.

Shane couldn't help himself. He interlaced his fingers in her hair and groaned in desperation. Katrina hummed in satisfaction, adding to the sensations.

She got up and mounted his cock. "I just realized how much I'm going to miss you firing off down my throat...when you clean me up later, don't swallow it...I want to taste you, baby."

She lay down on top of him and they kissed long and slow. She propped herself up on her elbows, still close and they talked while she ground herself almost imperceptiby on his erection.

"Well, babe, we have an hour before the device releases you. Tell me how you are doing with it."

"What do you mean? It is irreversible, so it is what it is, right?"

"This is true. But I still want to know how you're feeling about it now that its been in place for awhile. Don't feel like you're being interrogated...there are no wrong answers."

"Maybe you SHOULD ask direct questions...so I can answer better."

"Hmmm. Okay. How are you doing with the orgasm denial? Does it hurt? Does it drive you crazy? Am I being too harsh letting Marie and the others fuck you since they can't get you off?"

He had to think about his response. She slid up and down his shaft a few times, she couldn't help it.

"Oh, damn that feels good. I've actually thought about that a lot over the last week, what with Marie, Gwen and Tiffany. First...yes, sometimes it hurts. But it is because it feels sooo good it hurts...so its a pleasure-pain....but thats only when I am edged. I have come to love it."

"Does it drive me crazy? Sometimes. Sometimes I'll feel like I'm gonna lose it if I don't get to cum right that moment. And I may not even be having sex when it happens. I guess I'm fucked up, because I even love that."

"As far as being over used...I have had sort of an epiphany this last week because of all the sex..."

She looked at him quizzically as he pumped gently into her.

"Before the device, I focused almost solely on my orgasm...that explosive release. But now...and I kind of honed it on this trip...since I know the orgasm is not going to happen, I have learned to really enjoy the sensations and feelings from the love-making. I guess its the old analogy of the journey being more important. And I have come to appreciate what I am giving to my lover more...I get so much out of feeling your pleasure and your orgasms."

"Oh, thats good," She sat up and rode him more quickly, using him to give herself an orgasm, "Thats REALLY good." She lay back down on him. "What about me pimping you out? Okay with it? Too much?"

"Obviously, more now than ever, I don't need anyone other than you. But I would be lying if I said I did not love being able to give pleasure to the others. And it is so much less stressful now that Marie doesn't hate me. Its weird...knowing I am not going to cum makes it more...relaxing? Even though its frustrating too."

"You gonna be okay with Marie living with us for awhile? She loves you now, and not just because of the sex. She sees in you what I see now. But you know she is still going to be onery."

"She isn't going to be a second boss lady, right?"

"I expect you to keep treating her well. But no. I am your only boss lady."

"Then I'm good."

"Am I too bitchy now that I'm the boss in our female-led marriage?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Really? Should I be bitchier?"

He laughed, "Absolutely not! Seriously, you've been great, so just keep using your instincts."

They both felt the device tick and heard her phone chime. The hour had passed quickly.

He stuttered as she sat back up, preparing to take another orgasm from him. "Can...can I ask a question?"

"Sure...but should be quick...the question that is...I want you to see how long you can put your orgasm off without the device..." She began riding him slowly.

"Are you going to have other men?"

"Are you saying I should not?"

"Of course not...nnggh...just curious."

She came, the eroticism of the coversation and his rigid shaft sending her over the edge, "I am sort of like you, babe. Oh, fuck yes! I don't need anyone else. But...ohhhh....hmmmpfff....I will not rule it out. I may someday decide to cuckold you if the circumstances are right..."

She stopped talking, placing her hands flat on his chest and riding him with abandon, chasing a series of multiple orgasms she could sense were approaching, "Do not cum yet, baby, I am cumming!"

She screamed out in ecstasy, causing passersby in the hallway to stop and listen. She shook and trembled through several orgasms.

Finally she spoke haltingly, "Okay...now...let go."

He did not have to be told twice. It was taking all the concentration he had not to cum. He began slamming up into her frantically.

He felt the orgasm boil up within him and cried out as it overtook him, grasping her hips tightly.

She felt the heat of the first huge jet of his cum shoot up within her body. He was cumming!

She had to force herself to carry out her plan. She wanted to know how the device would react. How he would react.

Suddenly, mercilessly, she rose up and his pulsing cock dropped out of her clutching pussy.

Removed suddenly from the proximity of it's mate device, he felt the orgasm block device in his perineum engage and they both heard her phone chime.

He felt the next stream of cum as it seemed to pulse violently against a suddenly closed off hose...as if someone had squeezed the head of his cock tightly to cut off the flow.

His entire body quaked in frustration as his orgasm was cut off mid stride.

She looked down in fascination as the stream of ejaculate emitting from his shaft just...stopped. A small amount dripped down the side of his straining erection.

She looked into his shocked, betrayed eyes as he croaked out plaintively, "W-w-h-y??"

Nonchalantly, "I was just curious what would happen...damn, babe, that was amazing. Guess I can be a bitch."

She smiled as she leaned down and kissed him. I DO love you, Shane."

He continued to shake, "Oh, Katrina...I love you so much, Katrina..."

They spent the day out of the cabin, swimming in the pool, light dining to sample the ship's various restaurants, and partaking of the all-inclusive drinks.

Walking hand in hand along the deck, or basking at the pool, they both got unintended ego boosts.

Shane caught many men sneaking glances at Katrina in her small earth tone bikini which accented her attributes nicely. Her nipples were not hidden in the least by the thin fabric. Her nether lips were accented and try as she might, pubic hairs from her thick carpet were visible. Her magnificent mocha ass had many men getting smacked by their women.

He was oblivious to the women who almost openly oggled his body or the bulge in his trunks...especially on the frequent occasions when he became erect. Katrina was not oblivious, though. She winked at the women playfully.

All of the attention had her wet and ready by the time they returned to their stateroom. As soon as they entered she ripped off her bikini bottoms and dragged him to the couch. She grabbed his hair as she fell to the couch, pushing his head to her crotch. "Gawd I need you, baby."

Shane was only too happy to oblige. He began his usual routine of kissing her thighs, planning to work his way slowly to her center. She normally loved the warm-up, but was having none of it this time. She intertwined her fingers in his hair and moved him directly to her clit, "NO. Make me cum NOW..."

He immediately attacked her clit with his tongue, massaging her vulva with his lips at the same time. She immediately began bucking her hips against him as she came violently, screaming in release.