Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked tenderly, almost bow-legged, to where Shane stood. "I think I need a shower...but first, coffee..." She took the cup out of Shane's hands and drank. He got another, then refilled the one she had claimed.

"Damn, thats good coffee. Is there anything you aren't good at?"

"I cannot take credit for the coffee...that's all Jenny."

"Oh, thank you, Jen. It is perfect."

"Thank you. You both look like you haven't...umm...had time...to eat. Sit down and I will make us breakfast."

She managed to fry up bacon and eggs, make buscuits AND apply ointment to Shane's scratch marks all at once.

As they sat eating, Gwen sipped more coffee and looked at Jenny, "Hmmm. Now that this food and coffee are kicking in, I notice you are positively glowing this morning, Jen."

Jenny blushed, "Yes, it is as you said, Mr. Shane. The more Jeff cannot have...the more he wants to give. He is wearing me out. Not that I am complaining, mind you..."

After they were done eating she insisted on doing the dishes so they could go about their day. She had made a second pot of coffee, and gave them both travel mugs to take with them. But she also gave them each a large glass of ice water, admonishing them to stay hydrated.

"Yes, mom." They laughed in unison.

Shane began what would be a full day of uninterrupted writing. It was relaxing for him.

Gwen went and took a long, hot shower. She decided to swap things up a bit and shaved her pubic hair off again. She preferred it this way and it was easier to maintain. Besides...Shane's talented tongue felt so much better on her bare skin.

When she returned to the guestroom she found a fresh glass of water on the nightstand. And much to her delight, the rumpled, sex fluid stained sheets had been replaced with fresh, crisp linen. She was going to sleep so well!

As she settled in, Jen entered the room and actually tucked her in, "We girls have to take care of each other."

Gwen looked up from her linen caccoon, "Thank you so much. Between you and Shane, I am so spoiled. A girl could get used to this."

"Well, sleep tight. Do you need a cold rag for your...ummm...are you sore?

"Oh, I am. But I am so comfy, I think I will be okay."

"Sleep tight then. I'm sure you have big plans for tonight..."

So, Gwen slept, gaining energy for the evening, Shane typed away, and Jen cleaned house when she was not answering amorous texts from her sexually frustrated husband.

It was a good day.

That evening Shane found Gwen still dozing. He thought about waking her up with a good rogering. But he chose instead to lay down beside her and wake her with light caresses. He thought it best to let her decide how much she could handle.

She felt his touch and awoke slowly. Laying back, she relaxed, enjoying his attentions. She guided his head to her center, "Gently, please..."

He softly bathed her well used sex with his tongue and lips. He took his time building her up until she bucked into him slightly and moaned through a tender orgasm.

"I cannot believe I'm saying this...but I don't think I can handle your dick tonight...I'm sorry..."

"Don't be. Why don't I take you out to dinner, show you the local sights, then bring you back and put you to bed with another one of these?"

"That would be wonderful!"

Early the next morning Shane was awakened by the pleasure of Gwen's oral attentions, which quickly brought him to full staff. She smoothly transitioned to mounting him. As she sank down onto him, she sighed, "I would like full servicing before you go off to work, sir..."

"Of course ma'am. At your disposal, ma'am..."

Just as Gwen began to get into the motions she needed, Shane's cell phone began playing "I got my T-shirt and panties on", his ringtone for Katrina. He reached over and saw that it was a video call and his heart stopped for a moment. Then his mind caught up to his instincts...it was Katrina who had loaned him to Gwen. He should not be in trouble.

He tapped the phone to answer the call and Katrina's smiling face filled the screen, except for a corner in which he could see what she was viewing, his head laying on his pillow.

"Oh, perfect, you're still in bed!" Katrina moved her phone, scanning her naked body laying on her hotel room's bed, and the dildo she held in her other hand. "I was going to knock one out before I started my day, and I wanted you to watch..." She chuckled.

"Uh...ummm...."

A concerned look flashed across Katrina's countenance, "What is it, what's wrong?"

Rather than answer, Shane turned his phone around. Suddenly the ladies were looking at each other's faces and bare breasts. There was a pregnant pause as Katrina realized Gwen was posted up on her husband's big cock, rocking gently back and forth. Despite knowing better, Gwen felt "caught."

Then they both began laughing and waved at each other.

"Hey, Gwen!"

"Hi, Katrina! Lookin' good!"

Shane turned the phone back around, grinning.

"Shane! Shane! Cast me to the TV so ya'll can see me...then set your phone where I can watch ya'll, baby!"

The TV remote was on the nightstand also, so it only took Shane a few seconds to fullfill Katrina's wish.

The flat screen TV mounted to the wall to his right was now filled with Katrina's image, with the picture in picture of Gwen mounted on him. Katrina had used the time to place her phone on a nearby table. So now Shane and Gwen were looking at Katrina sprawled out on the bed nude, legs spread, the large dildo prepared to penetrate her hairy entrance.

Soon Shane was not only feeling Gwen's hot, soaked sex sliding up and down his rigid member. He was watching her bountiful breasts bouncing in a rotating motion above him. He was watching Katrina plunging her lifelike dildo in and out of herself. Adding to the incredible eroticism of the scene, both women were moaning and crying out passionately as they built to their orgasms. The physical, visual and audible sensations were much too much for Shane.

The ladies were rewarded with masculine screams as he tried to cum, but only edged repeatedly. "Gaaaa....fuuuuckkk!!! Pleeease!!! Aaauuuuggghhhh!!!" Shane had completely lost it. His head thrashing back and forth, his hips lifted Gwen bodily off of the bed as he chased the orgasm which would not come. Pounding relentlessly into her, he was begging incoherently for relief.

Gwen began experiencing a stream of powerful orgasms Shane could not share. "Oh, fuck! Ka-ka-katrina...he keeps pulsing inside of me...he is so fucking HARD! Aaaaaauuuuggghhyesssssfuckme!!"

Katrina, rythmically fucking herself while watching and listening to the action back home, was overcome and began screaming out as she experienced her own orgasms.

"Hhhnnggghhhaaaa....Oh, Shane I wish you were cumming inside me!!!"

Desperate for release, gasping and unable to form words, what thoughts Shane could put together equated to, "Please.....cum...me....Kat....me....ohhhh....please..........neeeeeed..."

Shane kept pounding frantically into Gwen's body, but he essentially blacked out. He was no longer conscious of his actions as both women took several more orgasms at his expense.

They did not realize he was no longer with them until they both had spent themselves. Katrina lay on her bed, looking at her phone as Gwen fell to the bed beside Shane.

But, completely oblivious, Shane kept thrusting into the empty air, babbling incoherently.

"Holy shit, Kat. I think we broke him."

"Oh my god...can you wake him up?"

Gwen shook him, "Shane! Shane! Are you okay?!"

"Hnnngggaaa....please...." He kept thrusting, his penis, purple and pulsing, "Gaaaaaaahhh"

"Holy crap, Katrina, what do I do?"

"Jeez...I don't know. He can't cum without me there. I guess caress him? Whatever you do, don't touch his dick..."

"Why?"

"Wouldn't that just make it worse?"

Gwen smiled devilishly.

"Damn, Gwen, really?"

Gwen dove down, taking Shane's thrusting, throbbing cock into her mouth. She had to keep backing up to prevent him from gagging her.

He screamed like a little girl. "Eeeeeeeggghhhaaaawwww!"

"Kat....please!!!" He knew she was hundreds of miles away, but he was desperate.

Gwen forced him down her throat, and grasped his hips to keep him in place. She felt him pulsing and it made her cum again. But he couldn't, which only made her cum more.

In spite of her sympathy for his suffering, Katrina found herself experiencing another orgasm.

This time Shane blacked out entirely. When he woke some time later, Katrina had signed off, and Gwen was cuddling him, trying to comfort him.

"Damn, Shane. That was really good. Are you okay?"

He had returned to a flaccid state, but the sight of her brought him back to tumescence. "Ohhh...I'll be okay. Perhaps we should start our day to get my mind off of things."

"Good idea. I'll try to leave you alone to give you a break. I plan to use the hell out of you tonight and tomorrow before I have to go!"

But she did not. She took pains to sashay past his office door or occasionally stand in the doorway watching him, her erect nipples pointing straight at him.

That night she rewarded him for his patience by gifting him her anal virginity. After giving her orgasms in this way, he cooled her down with another slow session of cunnilingus before putting her to bed.

The following evening they had dinner at a local Mexican restaurant with Jenny and Jeff.

Jenny was very relaxed. She had been given more oral attention in the last week than she'd experienced in their entire marriage. She was loving it.

Jeff on the other hand was a wreck. He was quite happy, but one could definitely tell he was in desperate need of a stress reliever. He paid constant attention to his wife.

As they ate, Shane asked, "So. What did you two decide?"

Jeff hesitated, "If we do it, will I feel like...like this all the time?"

"Pretty much. You get used to it so that you are not so on edge...but being on an almost continuous sexual high? Yes."

The couple looked at each other. They had made their decision earlier. Jeff nodded, and Jenny answered.

"We have decided that we would like to do it. Well, I made Jeff decide, since he will be the one sacrificing..."

"Perfect. I will call the clinic Monday and tell them to just bill everything to us." He slid a card over to them, "Here is the number for the clinic so ya'll can schedule everything."

Gwen chimed in happily, "You are going to love it, Jenny. The pump is always primed and ready. What did ya'll decide about the female led marriage thing?"

"Oh, we decided to wait and see on that. We like our relationship as it is right now...and besides...if Jeffery is as attentive as he has been this week I hardly think I would need it. But we will see."

By the time they had finished dinner, the couple had thanked Shane at least half a dozen times. Shane sent Katrina a text letting her know their choice. She replied with her congratulations.

Jeff and Gwen were both pensive and seemed very much ready to leave, but were trying to be polite.

Jenny picked up on it and smiled. "This is your last night with Mr. Shane?"

"Yes," Gwen pouted.

"Well, don't hurt him. This is also the end of Jeffery's week of abstinence, so hopefully he will not hurt me."

They all laughed and Shane asked for the check. They said their good-byes and hugged in parting.

Gwen's flight would leave the next day at about two in the afternoon. They were up most of the night. She would have him fuck her senseless, they would doze cuddled up together. Then she would awake, think about the end being near, and mount him for another round. This repeated up until it was time for her to leave.

Shane drove her to the airport. As they parked in short term parking, Gwen checked the time on her phone. "Please, get in the back seat...I think I have time for one more..."

"Really? Are you not sore, sweetie?"

"Oh, I am. But I may never, ever get this again. Please Shane?"

"Of course."

For the next half hour she rode him frantically, her skirt hiked up, panties pulled off. She stuffed them into his pocket as a surprise souvenir.

She bit into his shoulder to stifle her ecstatic screams. When she finished she kissed him passionately. "Thank you so much for this. And thank Katrina for me."

She disengaged herself. She laughed. The front of Shane's jeans were soaked through with her juices. She leaned down and kissed his turgid, red cock goodbye.

He watched that gold star butt swinging as she ran to catch her flight, dragging her luggage behind. When she was about out of sight, she turned, waved, and blew him a kiss.

Shane managed to somehow put himself away, then drove home.

Entering the big, empty house, he reflected that he would have an entire month to himself. His still erect manhood reminded him it would be a long month with no sexual contact and absolutely no hope for relief.

Still. He could focus entirely on his work and his hobbies.

He thought of Katrina. His penis flexed. He removed his clothes and Gwen's red panties fell to the floor. Her scent wafted on the air. His sore manhood pulsed without being touched, edging mildly. A stream of precum flowed.

He imagined his wife cuddled up naked next to him, her firm yet soft body pressed close to him.

It was going to be a long three months. Damn.