Review: "The Princess Comes of Age"

Story Info
Review of the computer-animated hardcore porn film.
753 words
4.48
37.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That princess is pretty damned cool.

The young woman to whom I allude is the title character of "The Princess Comes of Age," which is currently available from Literotica via their VOD service. It's a computer-animated hardcore porn movie, and the SO and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It has elements of humor and some fascinating imagination as well as some very erotic and exciting scenes.

If, like me, you're a fan of the science fiction, fantasy, or non-human categories, or if you simply like the idea of people reveling in the utter lack of human limitations that the medium allows, this is a great choice. The five different protagonists who vie for the crown of "most sexually satisfying" are delightfully unusual and offer some exotic and enticing sex scenes as well as some downright bizarre images. The princess's suitors include a gnome with magical genitalia, a uni-wheeled sex robot, a lithe-branched female flower (ahhh tentacle porn!), a strange metallic living mirror image of the princess herself, and - I promise this is true - an enormous, squat, rubbery-lipped monster with a pair of flying ... well. Friends? You'll need to see this one to believe it. But somehow it's quite delicious.

On a conceptual level this movie is striking and shows great creativity, and not just in the sexual sense. Each creature encounters the princess in a separate room that creates an environment well-suited to that creature - including a zero-g sky-like setting inside what appears to be a magic mirror. Each encounter has its own music as well, which is generally well-suited without being obtrusive. One of the elements with which the creators seem to have had a great deal of fun is that of the obligatory "for-the-camera" male orgasm; they manage to interpret this in a wonderful variety of amusing and intriguing ways, and the final one had us both laughing out loud. The film shows attention to small details as well – the mosaic on the floor of the flower-woman's room, the strangely spider-legged table of the weird, spiky-headed blob-monster, and the wonderful mirror-image positioning of the princess and her metallic twin in beautifully envisioned double-headed dildo scene. With delightfully expressive facial reactions from the characters and close attention to mood-building setting and images, the film gives one a sense of energetic and all-encompassing creativity.

The SO and I also enjoyed the attention to perspective and "camera angle"; the team used the non-real-life medium not only to create some unusual creatures, but also to show them from unusual and sometimes quite artistic angles that one hardly ever sees in mainstream porn. If you have grown tired of five-minute blocks of close-focus penetration that seem to have no message other than "Look! It's really going in!", give this movie a try. It gives much more time to both full-body and positional shots of the characters and to some very inventive close shots. Of course, they've got a great deal to work with given the nature of the sex itself; when your female lead is dangling upside down in a robot's metallic grip while it probes her (apparently delightfully) with a tongue-like purple device, you've got any number of angles to choose from.

There are, naturally, some weak points. Now and then the modeling was a touch too obvious for our taste; the SO and I would both have liked to have seen the flower look and move more like a flower and less like the human that some of its actions were clearly modeled upon. The princess does have a fascinating sinuous walk, but at times it becomes a touch too liquid, and the animators do seem awfully proud of it – to the point of including it when it hardly seems necessary. That said, the animation is to a high quality; it's not photo-realistic, but it's not intended to be, and indeed I found that I quite liked the deliberate unreality of some of it. It is still realistic enough in some scenes to half-fool the eye, and the movements of the princess are well done, particularly in the body's reaction to motion. The movie is unlikely to appeal to those who cherish a strong sense of reality; the characters, while well-animated, are clearly not real, and the situations are even less so. However, it's great experiment in what the medium allows, and those who find themselves chafing, from time to time, at the restraints imposed by reality upon their sexual imaginations will find this movie a wonderful release.