Reward For A Job Well Done

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

Danny did like this side of her, unrestrained and free. He arched his body upwards and sent his cock pounding into her cunt. "Damned right I do, love fucking you, love being your fucker!"

Martina's whole being was on fire. Danny's hands were fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples, running all over her body as his cock thrust in and out of her. His dark features were lined with sweat, the intense look of passion in his eyes as they fucked made her hotter than she could ever remember being. She slammed her hips against his pounding shaft, took all of him in, wanting, demanding more.

Danny gave her all he could. His cock was on fire, he ached to lose himself in her body, his hands roamed freely all over her. She was screaming something, but it barely registered, he was so lost in his desire to fuck her, to please her.

He knew the sweet, gentle Martina was still there, but the fucktoy, the cum-hungry, wanton bitch riding him was a part of her too. He was insane about both women, to know she desired him made him fuck her harder, with all his energy. He moved in and out of her, picking up speed, pistoning in and out of her with increasing speed.

"OHHHH, FUCKKKKKK, I'M CUMMINNNGGG!!!" Martina screamed as Danny's cock thrust balls-deep within her and his strong hands squeezed her round breasts.

Her lewd words triggered Danny's own orgasm and he pulled out before he came in her sexy pussy. He shot his load all over her belly and tits, both shuddered as their climax overtook them. "Goddamm, that was good!" Danny sighed, gasping for air.

They hugged each other close, Martina's natural heat made her take some of his cum from body and lick it off her fingers. He smiled at her kinky and playful side.

"We HAVE to do this again!" she smiled, leaning in for a sensual, now-loving kiss.

"You want to?" Danny asked. She nodded eagerly.

"I want to make love to you Danny. Truly. You were so wonderful, you treated me with respect." He smiled. "And you fucked my brains out."

He laughed. "That too."

She got serious for a moment. "Danny, I want this to happen again. And again. But no one at work can know. I have to keep my professional decorum. Can you understand that?" She didn't care anymore that Danny was younger than she was, that she was his boss, she knew that – but Martina had her career to consider. She waited for his response.

Danny smiled at her and said "Yes Martina, certainly."

She grinned and nibbled his bottom lip. "At work, I'm Miss Warner again. But here ...."

"Here, you're Martina, my wild lover, my fuckslut."

She nodded at Danny. "Yes. Exactly that."

It was what they both wanted, needed – and achieved together.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12