Rhea and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,042 Followers

When she broke away she said softly, “Now then, you sexy beast, I know you’ve been groping a few girls, but mummy is going to teach you properly.”

With that, she took one of her breasts into her hand, and holding it so that the nipple was extended, she said, “Suck me, darling.” While I sucked on her nipple she drew my hand down to her sex, and I was circling her clitoris with my finger again.

Mum was well and truly in command, and this suited me. I was game to do anything with her or to her, but I’d let her point the way.

I felt her fingers close over my foreskin, and she began to jiggle it rapidly back and forth over the crown of my penis, producing a feeling of intense pleasure, so much so that I almost came. But mum must have felt my approaching orgasm because she stopped.

“No you don’t,” she said, “There’s a couple of other things we’ve got to do before we get to that.”

She shoved me over on my back, and sitting across me pushed her slit up to my mouth.

“Lick me there,” she commanded.

This was something entirely new to me, and I was not sure I cared for the idea, but mum was in command.

She dropped her slit onto my mouth, and I could smell her vaginal odour, and began to taste her fluid. Very soon I found myself enjoying it, especially when she got her hands behind my head, and began to jerk her cleft over my mouth. Then she started her crying out again.

She was dragging my head tight to her, and the juice was pouring out of her all over my face. She was screaming out my name again, “Oh God, Alec…Alec…don’t let it ever stop…Oh God…”

It did stop, and as soon as it did, she had my shaft in her mouth, sucking and licking her way up and down it. I was already right on the edge, so I blew into her mouth. It was my turn to make a noise as she tried to swallow the cum I was spurting into her.

When I finished, she was over me, kissing me again, but this time we tasted a cocktail of our emissions.

Our faces, groins and the bed were a hell of a mess. I was moaning out, “I love you mum, I love you…” Mum was crying with whimpering little sobs. Both of us were gasping for breath.

When we’d recovered a bit mum asked, “Well, darling, do you know what your rights are now?”

We both laughed weakly and I answered, “Yes, and I’ll be enforcing them very frequently.”

“You’d better,” she said.

After that, it was bed linen changing time, a shower, then another, longer and less energetic coupling, then sleep.

In the morning I cursed the fact that I had to go to work, but I did manage to grab mum before she got out of bed, and took charge myself this time. It was nothing spectacular, just something to see us through the day.

In the past it had never occurred to me, that mum was such a needy person, sexually speaking. She was home when I arrived back at the house, and I didn’t even have time to change or have a shower.

She almost dragged me to the bedroom, shedding her clothes as she went. I tried to get out of my garments, and nearly did myself an injury tripping over my half way off trousers.

When she did drop onto the bed it was with her lying face down, her feet on the floor, legs wide open. She laid a finger on the pink opening to her anus and said, “Take me there, Alec.”

She pushed her fingers into her vagina, and then began to smear her juice over and into her anus. Then she felt my crown, and getting her fingers wet with my pre-cum, she worked that around and into her anus.

“Come into me now, Alec,” she said, “But slowly at first. I haven’t had one as big as yours in me before.”

This was another first for me, so I approached it cautiously.

Pressing the tip of my penis against her anus, I gradually increased pressure until it started to slide in. I pushed in slowly, stopping to make sure mum wasn’t experiencing any pain, then, once I’d got my full length into her, I moved gently up and down.


Mum said in a muffled voice, “Give me your hand, darling.”

I put my hand in hers, and she moved it to her vagina, and asked me to do my little trick round her clitoris.

Soon I was riding her hard, and she was bucking in rhythm with me. I was the first to come, and shot my load into her.

Once I’d finished I continued working on her clitoris until she was screaming and heaving with an almighty climax.

When it was over I pulled out of her and we both lay on the bed for a while.

“Hungry, darling,” asked practical mum.

“Do you mean for food, or…”

“Yes, food. The other can come later. Come on, let’s shower.”

The “other” did come later, but not all that much later. As soon as we had cleared up, mum took me by the hand and pulled me to the lounge room.

“Undress,” she commanded.

I obeyed while at the same time enjoyed watching her self-revelation.

Once stripped mum lay on the carpet and said, “Come and kiss me, Alec.”

I began kissing her, and in no time, we were running the whole gamut of lovemaking preliminaries. Then there was another new experience for me.

Mum got me sitting across her chest with my penis between her breasts. She put her hands on the sides of her breasts and folded them over my shaft. It was a wonderful warm, soft feeling that nearly drove me out of my mind.

“Move up and down in my cleavage,” mum said.

I began to move, and quickly I shifted her hands aside and I began squeezing her breasts over my length.

Her cleavage was wet with my pre-cum and Mum was panting with ecstacy and saying. “Come over me, shoot it over me.”

I didn’t need telling. The sperm shot out of me like a shell from a gun. It not only flooded her cleavage, but splashed onto her face as well. With her fingers she tried to wipe up the semen on her face and then licked it off.

When I had fired off my full complement of love fluid, I sat there languidly, both of us looking into each other’s eyes.”

“I love you, Alec,” she murmured.

“And I love you, Rhea,” I responded.

It was the first time I had ever called her by her name. In the situation, it seemed inappropriate to call her, ”mum.” Our relationship had changed. We were now lovers as well as mother and son.

Having begun this new relationship, we had no desire to stop it. We were both infatuated with each other, and in the early stages of our sexual union, we could barely leave each other alone.

It was an amazing thing, but Rhea seemed to grow younger and more beautiful every day. I told her so and asked if it was because of the sex we were having.

“Partly that,” she said. “But more importantly, it’s because I feel I am loved.”

She was right about that. As much as I may have loved her as a mother, I was now deeply in love with her as a woman. Any thought that there might come a time when we would not be together, not making love, was anxiety provoking.

This uneasiness was overcome only to be replaced with another.

One evening Rhea and I had been enjoying each other on the lounge room carpet, when she said, “Darling, you’re going to be a daddy.”

Not grasping the implication of what she was saying, I made a bit of joke of what she had said.

“Daddy to whom, you?”

“No, I mean daddy to the baby I’m going to have.”

I sat up rather suddenly, a cold shiver running through me.

“You mean you’re…your going to have…you’re pregnant?”

“Yes, darling. Why else do you think I’ve been having unprotected sex with you?”

“But I didn’t know… you never said…”

“No, I have been cheating, haven't I?”

“You mean you actually wanted me to make you pregnant?”

“Of course.”

“But why?”

“Well, darling, I wanted to have another baby before I got too old for it, and I couldn’t think of anyone I’d rather have it with. Aren’t you just a little bit pleased?”

I was utterly confused, but through the confusion, a bit of male pride started to make itself felt. Yes, I was a “little bit pleased”. In fact, as I began to calm down, I decided I was a big bit pleased. Rhea was going to have my (careful Alec) “our” baby.

“You’re sure…really sure, Rhea?”

“As sure as I can be until I see the doctor.”

“Bloody marvelous, Rhea. We’re going to be a proper family…er…will you be okay…I mean…you’re not…”

“Too old?” she said, finishing my question. “No darling, and we could probably have a couple more if we wanted them.”

I decided I’d like to think about that, so leaving aside the matter I kissed Rhea and said, “Thank you, my love.”

“It’s my pleasure,” she said with a smile.

“And mine,” I responded, returning her smile.

To prove the point, we took up where we had left off, but this time it was an unusually long and tender act of love.

After Amelia was born, Rhea and I agreed that one more baby would be nice, and that is where the matter stands at the moment. Rhea has not got pregnant yet, but we are having a lot of fun trying.

In case you are interested, my grandmother, grandfather and Mrs.White next door, still haven’t worked out who daddy is. They think Rhea has been having it off with some guy she cleans for, like the solicitor, and I think they feel bit sorry for me having to put up with the situation.

Starlight
Starlight
1,042 Followers
12