Rich Bitch Widow gets Renovated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think you're doing?"

She barked at him as he tried to embrace her.

"I just want a Christmas kiss, I think we deserve it."

"Take your hands off of me and get out of here now; where's Bob?"

She grabbed her drink, not realizing Mark had switched it with a glass of one hundred-proof vodka.

Steve held onto her waist and kissed her mouth as she struggled helplessly, his strength overpowering her. Breaking the kiss, they held her still, pouring her drink down her throat. Coughing and gagging, she pleaded with them.

"Just leave, and I won't say anything."

She started to feel the effects of drinking earlier in the day, coupled with the vodka. She was almost drunk. They stood her up in front of them on wobbling legs. Mark held her as Steve poured more vodka down her throat.

"What are you doing to me? Just stop it and get out! Leave me alone."

"We'll leave, but first, we want you to strip. If you don't, we'll do it for you."

In her drunken state, she thought this would be easy. These morons have never seen a beautiful woman in her underwear. They'll probably cum in their pants.

Slowly, she inched her dress up, revealing her fully expanded stocking tops. She was just reaching her silver garter clasps with a bow on each one when she stopped.

The guys sat back and looked at her, standing before them, her legs exposed. Steve spoke first,

"Pull your dress higher and turn around slowly."

As she complied, exposing her ass. Then, without warning, she snapped at them,

"I'm done; drunk or not, this is over. I'm not kidding anymore," she said, pulling her dress down and turning toward her study. And tell Bob he's finished."

They had enough; crossing the room in a split second, they seized her, holding her tightly.

She squealed as they unzipped her dress and pulled it off.

Mark took her hand and pulled the struggling Mrs. Harrison down on the couch. She was lying across their laps as they mauled her body roughly, ripping her panties off. Her tits were out of the lacey bra. Swaying side to side, the guys pinched and slapped her exposed boobs, but she only half-heartily complained. In her drunken state, they pushed her on the floor into a kneeling position.

"What are you doing to me?"

"Time for some cocksucking, Margaret."

Steve mocked her. He rubbed his dripping cock over her face. He pulled on her nipples, lifting her swollen tits out of their cups.

"Open your mouth, or I'll pull your tits off."

Margaret had never felt pain like this; her boobs were screaming. She didn't hesitate to open her mouth and deep-throating Mark's glistening cock. Her mind was racing; she had one cock in her mouth, and Steve was standing up, getting ready to fuck her.

"Get on your hands and knees, Mrs. Harrison; you going to get fucked doggy style."

She was drunk, so there was no fight left in her. Bob thought I might as well get some. For one moment, I thought she might be enjoying it as she was thrusting back on Steve's dick. It was hard to tell.

Walking into the room, I said.

"Leave some for me, guys. I'm the boss."

They were "spit-roasting" her, and she was almost unconscious. "Let's see what she says about being airtight."

"Let's take her in the bedroom, boys."

Steve pulled out of her with a loud popping sound. Mark and I each took an arm and forced her into her bedroom. I almost felt bad for her; she was crying, begging us to stop as she stumbled in her heels. I laid down on the bed as they lowered her down on my cock.

She looked at me. Softly sobbing, "Please, no Bob, please?" as Steve easily forced his dick into her mouth.

Mark was behind her, pouring hand lotion on her puckered ass hole, working his finger in her. All of a sudden, her eyes went wide as she realized he was easing his cock up her ass. She let out a pitiful cry as he slipped all the way in. Her crying morphed into steady sobbing.

We pounded her holes for an hour before running out of cum. We left her curled in the fetal position on her bed cum dripping out of all three holes, moaning pitifully.

We sat in the study, drinking beer. When we heard her get up. I guess she didn't think we were still there as she left the bathroom door open. She opened the door of the study, and her jaw dropped,

"What are you doing here? I want you out of here, NOW!"

It was hard to take her seriously, with her standing there with her bra half off still in her stockings and torn panties.

I stood up, menacing her; she was starting to sober up. And realized she was in trouble.

"Now go back in the bedroom, put your heels back on, and fix your makeup."

She stood there defiantly, glaring at me.

"NO, I won't."

"Have it your way; I gave you a chance."

I crossed the room, bent her over, pulled her arms behind her back, and started spanking that firm ass. She started struggling and crying. Sobbing for me to stop. Both of her cheeks were bright red. I released her arms and let her fall to the floor. She lay on the floor by my feet. I took my belt off, holding both ends and slapping my hand.

"This is the next step; the choice is yours."

Tears were running down her face.

"Please don't hurt me." She whimpered.

I gave her a tissue and held her chin, forcing her to look at me. and said,

"Do we understand each other?"

She nodded, got up, rubbed her rear, and hurried to do what I told her.

Mark and Steve looked at me in disbelief. Mumbling, they said they had to get going and left.

The bedroom door was partially open; I watched her slip into her heels while straightening her stockings. Unmindful of the dried cum on her face. This was a good start to my new relationship with Margaret. My dick was starting to harden.

12