Richa Sharma of Montreal

Story Info
Indian woman meets Black soldier at Ontario base.
2.7k words
3
8.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

"Private Richa Sharma, you are a poor excuse for a soldier, you don't belong in the Canadian Armed Forces, you belong in one of those ethnic restaurants, go ahead, make my frigging Curry," says Drill Sergeant Jeremy Tremblay, laughing merrily as he looked at the tall, slightly chubby, round-faced young Indian-Canadian woman who stood before him, clad in army fatigues.

Disgusted, the senior officer spat on the ground, dangerously close to the Private's boots. Richa Sharma blinked, quietly astonished by the senior officer's callousness. His hostility toward her was definitely palpable. When Sergeant Tremblay looked into Richa Sharma's doe-like brown eyes, she seemed positively cowed. The young woman's lip trembled, but she kept her big mouth shut. Another one I am going to have fun breaking, Sergeant Tremblay thought sadistically.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, cracker? You got no right to disrespect her like that," came a voice, and every head among the assembled soldiers, including the Drill Sergeant's and the female Private's, turned in the direction of the man who uttered those words. Andre Guerrier stepped forward, and the tall, burly and dark-skinned young Haitian-Canadian looked at the sergeant, and squared his shoulders. Facing racist old white dudes didn't faze him one bit, he'd been doing it for most of his life on the streets of Montreal.

"What the fuck did you say to me, Private?" Sergeant Tremblay said, and he actually flinched as the towering young black man walked up to him, massive fists balled at his side, brown eyes filled with righteous fury. Before the two of them could get into it, however, several Privates, along with lieutenant Gary Colley, stepped between the two irate men. Incensed at having his authority threatened, Sergeant Tremblay was literally foaming at the mouth, and he struggled against the other Privates, trying to get at Andre Guerrier.

"Easy there, Sergeant, the Private will be disciplined, but not like this," Lieutenant Gary Colley said, and the taciturn, middle-aged Nova Scotian officer laid a calming hand on Sergeant Tremblay's shoulder. The two of them went way back, having served in the Canadian Armed Forces everywhere from Halifax, Nova Scotia, to Brandon, Manitoba, and finally, right here at the CFB Trenton Base.

"Dude had no right to speak to her like that," Andre Guerrier said, and Lieutenant Gary Colley closed his eyes, hard. He'd taken a liking to the tall young black man who recently joined them, having enlisted in the recruitment center in the City of Montreal, Quebec. This brother doesn't know when to quit, Lieutenant Gary Colley thought, wishing he didn't have to deal with such hardheads so early in the morning.

Private Andre Guerrier had spirit, that much was evident. Still, there was a time to be brave and speak up, and a time to shut the fuck up and keep your head down. As a black man who'd served in the Canadian Armed Forces for the past twenty five years, Gary Colley knew this all too well. If only he could get Private Andre Guerrier to understand that simple fact...

"Private Guerrier, be quiet, you're in enough trouble as it is," Lieutenant Gary Colley said, and he watched as two buff military police officer stepped forward, presumably to deal with Guerrier. The young brother looked at them and didn't flinch, nor did his demeanor change in any way. Like a lion about to battle a pack of hyenas in the Serengeti, Lieutenant Gary Colley thought, and he felt his grudging admiration for the brave but foolish young man grow...

"Officers, at ease, I'll deal with this young man personally," Lieutenant Gary Colley said to the arriving members of the military police, Officer Matt Jameson, a burly young man with red hair and icy green eyes, and Officer Kelly Winston, a tall, slender young woman with light brown hair and blue eyes. The military police officers eyed Andre Guerrier coolly, and Sergeant Tremblay stood there, a smug smile on his face.

"Aye, sir," Officer Jameson replied, and he looked at Lieutenant Gary Colley as if he wished the senior officer would reconsider. Lieutenant Colley dismissed the MPs and they drove away in their green jeep. That was a close one, the old officer thought, sighing in relief. Things could have gotten much worse if he'd allowed the MPs to do their job...

The Canadian Armed Forces was a self-regulated environment, with the various army bases functioning like small cities, with their own built-in government as well as an enforcing body tasked with maintaining law and order. The military police were that enforcing body, and they'd dealt with much worse threats than irate, brawny young men from the streets of Montreal. Andre Guerrier got off light...

"What is to be my fate, sir?" Andre Guerrier asked, an hour later, as he stood in Lieutenant Gary Colley's office, in the Administration Building of CFB Trenton. Colonel Jackson O'Neill was in charge of the army base, and fortunately for all involved, he was on leave, attending his daughter Bridget's wedding in Oakville, Ontario. Lieutenant Colley hoped to resolve the matter and sweep it under the rug long before the old man returned. Otherwise Andre Guerrier could kiss his military career and his freedom goodbye...

"Private, speak when you're spoken to, and what you did earlier wasn't brave, it was stupid, I know that you and private Richa Sharma are close, but dammit, you weren't helping her with that macho display, Sergeant Tremblay is going to be after the both of you from now on, is that what you wanted?" Lieutenant Gary Colley shouted, and he smiled with satisfaction as Andre Guerrier actually flinched. Perhaps this one does feel fear after all...

"Sir, if I may speak freely, Sergeant Tremblay is a racist old fool who thinks black folks and brown folks got no business being Canadian soldiers, he's like a Klan member in green," Andrew Guerrier said hotly, and Lieutenant Gary Colley sighed. If this young brother thinks old guys like Sergeant Tremblay were bad, wait till he meets the top brass of the Canadian Armed Forces, Colley thought grimly. Those guys still thought of women soldiers and minorities in general as lower life forms...

"Andre Guerrier, you can have a long and rewarding career with the Canadian Armed Forces, or you can go back to the streets of Montreal-Nord and get shot either by gangs or trigger-happy Quebecer cops, it's up to you, my brother, choose carefully," Lieutenant Gary Colley said sharply. Andre Guerrier fell silent, as if considering the older black man's words...

"Sir, I joined the Canadian Armed Forces because I was tired of working as a cart guy at Provigo, and nobody would hire me even after I got my police foundations diploma from Dawson College in Montreal, I want to make something of my life," Andre Guerrier said softly, and there was a hollow, haunted look on his dark, handsome face. Now we're getting somewhere, Lieutenant Gary Colley thought with a smile.

"Good to hear that, young man, now, I'm going to do my best to make sure you don't get kicked out of the army, but I can't spare you from all of the punishment that you righteously earned, I'm afraid that you and your pal Richa Sharma are going to be doing clean-up duty, among other menial tasks, for the next three weeks, you'll report to me, I'll assess your work personally," Lieutenant Gary Colley said, and then he stood up, and held his hand out.

"Thank you sir, I won't let you down," Andre Guerrier said, and he smiled and shook Lieutenant Gary Colley's hand. After saluting the senior officer and being dismissed, the young man headed out of the administration building. That was a close one, Andre thought, and then he saw a familiar feminine silhouette standing in the distance and his heart skipped a beat.

"Fool, don't scare me like that," Richa Sharma said, and she rushed into Andre Guerrier's arms as he stood at the bottom of the steps. Andre smiled and pulled her close. Richa hugged him tightly, and all the love she felt for this stubborn, fearless, argumentative young man swelled in her chest. Looking into Andre's eyes, Richa Sharma was surprised to see that same fearlessness that she was accustomed to seeing.

"I couldn't stand by and let Sergeant Tremblay disrespect my woman," Andre Guerrier said cockily, and as Richa pondered his words, he cupped her chin in his big hand and kissed her on the lips. Just like that, they returned to the barracks. Andre waited till nightfall, and then snuck out, presumably to have a cigarette due to his chronic insomnia, and instead, he walked to the Officer's Mess Building. Hiding in the shadows at the back of the building, he waited...

"Hello handsome," came a feminine voice, and Andre turned to see Richa Sharma, still wearing her fatigues. Standing there, a coy smile on her lovely face, the young Indian-Canadian woman looked hotter than those supermodels on those magazines that Andre used to read in his younger days. Pulling Richa into his arms, Andre kissed her full and deep, and caressed her lovely body.

"Dammit I've missed you," Andre whispered, holding Richa's face in his hands. It was astonishing how much he loved this young woman. To say that they came from different worlds would have been an understatement. Andre Guerrier and Richa Sharma literally came from opposite sides of the planet, to say the least. How they met and stuck together is truly one for the ages...

Born in Uttar Pradesh, northern India, Richa Sharma moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, with her parents Raj and Anita Sharma a while ago. After graduating from Concordia University with a degree in psychology, the young Indian-Canadian woman did an about-face and joined the Canadian Armed Forces. She happened to walk into the Army Recruitment Center in downtown Montreal at the same time that Andre Guerrier walked in. Their eyes met, and the two strangers exchanged a smile. The rest, as they say, was history.

Andre Guerrier was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian father, Jean-Philip Guerrier, and a French Canadian mother, Julianne Lucien. Growing up in the predominantly Haitian neighborhood of Montreal-Nord heavily influenced the young man's outlook on life. To the young Haitians, he wasn't black enough and to the young white folks, he was too black. Talk about getting caught between a rock and a hard place...

Feeling hated everywhere he went, Andre Guerrier grew up to be a fighter, always eager to confront anyone who had a problem with him. Inspired by President Obama in the U.S. Andre identified as black rather than biracial, and challenged anyone who disagreed with his self-assessment. Standing six-foot-six and two hundred and fifty seven pounds, the young man was strong enough to take on most brawlers. This was something Andre did regularly, earning a reputation as a fearsome fighter, one with a mean streak the length of Lake Ontario.

After his parents divorce, Andre Guerrier drifted aimlessly, doing odd jobs and moving from place to place. The young man thought about working as a prison guard, even earning a police foundations diploma at Dawson College. To the Quebec Ministry of Corrections, however, twenty-year-old Andre lacked enough life experience to merit hiring him. This just about crushed Andre's young heart...

The disaffected young man was stuck in a dead-end job as a cart pusher at Provigo grocery store. Andre Guerrier loathed his job, where the lousy managers and mean clients treated him like shit. The young man despaired until an army guy walked in and gave him a flyer. Feeling as though the Fates had given him a second chance, Andre Guerrier went to the army recruitment center the very next day, and met Richa Sharma there. It was an encounter destined to change both of their lives...

"I'm so glad I met you, my love," Richa Sharma said, and she kissed Andre Guerrier with all the passion she could muster. Conventional wisdom and social norms state that good Indian girls date or marry Indian guys or white guys, but Richa Sharma wasn't a conventional gal. While most Indian gals went for careers in medicine, law, or business, Richa joined the Canadian military forces, eager to be her own woman, defy stereotypes and make her mark on the world.

Richa Sharma had it up to here with convention and tradition. Ever since she could remember, the young Indian-Canadian woman felt drawn to dark-skinned men, and Andre's raw masculinity and chocolate good looks definitely made Richa melt. One of the reasons why Richa and her conservative Indian parents had a parting of ways was her fondness for black men. Long before Richa met Andre Guerrier, she was a card-carrying member of The Chocolate Lovers...

"Dammit I want you," Andre said, and he pressed Richa against the wall, and caressed her breasts through her shirt. The young woman moaned as his hand slipped into her pants, and his fingers began fingering her pussy. Richa, a lifelong naughty gal, didn't believe in wearing panties unless she was on her P, and today was not one of those days. As Andre began fingering her pussy, Richa Sharma moaned softly, and licked her lips, loving what he was doing to her.

"Show me how much you want me," Richa demanded, and Andre got on his knees before her, and she grinned as he yanked her pants down. The handsome young Haitian-Canadian soldier smiled and inhaled the hot, musky scent of Richa's pussy. Richa held her breath. Like a lot of women, Richa sometimes felt self-conscious about the way she was down below. She needn't have worried about what Andre thought, for the brother buried his face between her thighs and ate her pussy with gusto...

"This is how much I've missed you," Andre said as he bent Richa over a nearby bench, and thrust into her. In the dark, by the pale moonlight, he gripped her hips and fucked her with gusto. Richa shrieked, loving the feel of Andre's dick inside her pussy. They hadn't hooked up in about a week, not with the damn MPs combing over every inch of the base at night, presenting a real danger to soldiers who were messing around.

"Smack my ass and pull my hair fucker," Richa hissed, and Andre laughed, ramming his big dick into her pussy, watching as her big brown ass jiggled under the force of his thrusts. Grabbing a fistful of Richa's curly dark hair, he yanked her head back and smacked her ass as he continued to fuck her. Richa moaned softly and gritted her teeth against the wicked pleasure and deliciously hot pain she felt down below as Andre hammered at her pussy. They went at it for a good while, then paused.

"What's going to become of us?" Richa whispered, leaning against Andre as they sat under a tree, in the dark. She turned back to look at Andre, and the full moon glowed on his face, making him look eerily handsome in the low light. The man that I love and would give anything for, Richa thought with a smile. Andre stroked her face gently and shrugged.

"Lieutenant Colley is a good dude, we'll get through this shit and then we'll get through training and become real soldiers, and we will show Canada and the world that black folks and brown folks can serve this country just as well as any pale fuckers," Andre Guerrier said in that deep, charismatic voice of his. Richa Sharma looked at him and smiled, then kissed him on the lips.

"When I'm with you I can do anything, you make me feel not only loved but invincible, I thank you for that," Richa Sharma said, taking Andre Guerrier's face in her hands. The young man smiled at her, and then, hand in hand, they walked into the darkness. When dawn came, it found Andre and Richa in their respective barracks, well-rested and ready to begin a fun and exciting day as enlisted soldiers at Canadian Forces Base Trenton. Come nightfall, of course, they'd break all the rules, sneak away and make their own fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers