Richard Miscalculates

Story Info
Hubby got too big for his britches.
3.4k words
3.85
159.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do have a choice Richard. You don't have to do it, but life will be so much easier for you if you do. If you do it nothing changes except that you will never sleep in my bed again. Although I'm going to be taking on the role of CEO you will still be president of the company, you will still have your country club membership and you can even keep your bimbo. If you don't do it you are out of a job, homeless, probably not able to buy your little blond slut a cup of coffee and the only way you will be able to go to the country club is get a job there. So Richard, your choice; turn and head for the door or get down on your knees and crawl over here and suck on my freshly fucked, cum filled pussy."

There was never any doubt in my mind what his choice would be. My Richard was nothing if not avaricious. He would crawl, he would grovel, and he would do whatever he had to do to stay close enough to me to be able to try and work his way back into my good graces. He would figure that since I had not thrown his ass out there would still be a chance. Not possible of course, but he did not know that. To him this was just another pothole on the road of life and he would use his charm and good looks to survive. He had done it before so he just knew he could do it again.

What he didn't know was that this time I had hired a private detective and I had audio tape and video tape and I had not liked what I'd heard on the audio and seen on the video, not one little bit! The question that could be asked was why was I willing to keep Richard around at all after what he had done. The simple answer was punishment and revenge. Sooner or later my demands would be so severe that he would walk out on me. The key was to not push him too far, too fast. What good is revenge if it is over too quickly?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Life was good for Richard until he fucked it all up by thinking that he was smarter than everyone else. Richard came to work for my father right out of high school. He was fairly bright, a hard worker and he had ambition. He worked full time during the day and attended evening classes at the local college. It took him nine years to get his degree in Business Management. For some reason my father took a liking to Richard; perhaps he saw him as the son he never had. Richard rose through the company and he was a general manager in line for a VP spot when I came home.

I'd gone to college back east and I rarely came home except at the Thanksgiving/Christmas break and when I was home I never went to the company offices. I couldn't stand the place. It had robbed me of my childhood and it had destroyed my mother. My father invested his every waking moment in the business and his lack of attention for anything else had driven my mother to drink, which in turn led her to an early grave. It made me pick a college as far away from home as I could get and to keep from going home when I graduated I joined the Peace Corp and spent two years in Sierra Leone. When I came home I put myself in a Masters Program and I might have gone for a second degree, a second masters or even have gone for a PHD had not my mother died forcing me to go home.

Following the funeral my father had a little get together at the house for family and friends and it was there that I met Richard. He was good looking, charming and witty and he had a twinkle in his eye that intrigued me. He asked me if he could call on me and I said yes and things just went from there. We dated for about two months and one night, tired of waiting for him to make the first move, I leaned over and reached for his zipper.

"Unless you push me away I'm going to suck your cock. After that it can be the back seat, a motel or your place, but it is time to shit or get off the pot."

It turned out that he had been leery of trying to start anything because he was afraid he would be accused of going after the bosses daughter just so he could get ahead in the company.

"Bullshit!" I told him. "Dad says that you are going to be the next vice president and you did that on your own long before I even got here."

Once that was out of the way we didn't leave his apartment for three days and I found out that along with his other qualities he was a tiger in bed. Three months later he asked me to marry him and I said that I would like to, "But first you need to know the truth about me."

"The truth about you?"

I explained to him how I felt about my father and his all-consuming company and how much I had come to hate the place.

"One of the things I did to put distance between my father and me was to become his complete opposite. Where he is staunchly conservative I became a flaming liberal. Where he is a closet bigot I became a very visible integrationist. To piss my father off I even had love affairs with black men, Asians, Latinos and even an Arab or two. Still with me?"

Richard nodded a yes and I went on.

"I did it more to piss my father off than because I had any great love for minorities or the downtrodden, but somewhere along the way I developed a liking for black men. And no, before you ask, it didn't have anything to do with cock size. I don't really know what it was, the musky smell of them, the arrogance that being with a white brought out, I don't know. I just know that I liked it. The two years I spent in Sierra Leone all my lovers were black and there were several of them. The reason I'm telling you this is that eventually you will hear about it from someone and I don't want it to come as a shock to your system."

Of course I didn't tell him the whole truth. I didn't mention the occasional threesome or the one foursome, but he didn't need to know that much. I'd told him enough to give him an out if he wanted to take it.

"So, do you still want to marry me?"

He did and I said yes.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Five years after Richard and I were married my father died in a plane crash and I suddenly had a large corporation to run except that I didn't want to. Richard was the Executive Vice President by then so the natural thing for me to do was make him President and CEO of the company. In retrospect it was not the smartest thing that I could have done.

Because we were a corporation we had to comply with all sorts of rules and regulations and one of those was that we had to have a board of directors. My father had been the President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board and two of the other directors had been on the plane when it went down so we had to completely reorganize. The corporation was family held and I was the largest stockholder with thirty percent of the voting stock. My father had given Richard a block of voting stock in the amount of twenty-five percent so between the two of us we controlled the company and I was made Chairman of the Board.

Things went along fine for the next five years and then another company made overtures to buy us out. Richard was all for it and I found out later that the other company had offered him some strong incentives to help them swing the deal. Those incentives would put him in a position where he could have been 'independent' of his 'rich wife'.

Richard pushed for the deal and knowing the way I had always felt about the company he thought it would be a done deal. And I suppose it should have been, but all of a sudden I didn't want to give up the company. God knows it had poisoned the relationship between my father and me and it was the indirect cause of my mother's death, but I started to see it as the last remaining tie I had to my father. In his own way he had loved me and I him and so I told Richard that we were not going to sell the company and I thought that was the end of it.

But it wasn't.

Without telling me Richard went to work on the aunts, uncles and cousins who held the remaining voting stock and convinced them that the sale would be to there benefit. Once that was done he came to me and said that he had their proxies which gave him enough votes to force the sale over my objections. He said he was going to call a stockholder's meeting, present XYZ's offer and get stockholder approval.

Basically he was saying, "fuck you" and that pretty much meant that our marriage was over. I began to wonder what else my loving husband might be doing behind my back and I hired a firm of private investigators and turned them loose. Two weeks later I got their report and found out about the private meetings that Richard had been having with the people from XYZ and I also found out about the mistress that he had been keeping in an apartment in the city. Another two weeks and I had all the audio and video that I needed to cut Richard off at the knees.

I sat on the information until the stockholders meeting. The day of the meeting I had lunch with Richard and asked him what he planned to do with his life after the meeting.

"Nothing will change honey. I'll go to work for XYZ and our life will go on. You will be a little richer is all."

"No Richard, life will not go on. When you went behind my back on this you killed our marriage, or at least what there was of it. Couldn't have been much or you wouldn't have shacked up with Sarah."

"So you know."

"Yes, I do."

"Okay, but life will still go on. The only difference is that now I won't need you, I'll have my own money."

"You have always had your own money Richard. President and CEO paid quite well. Notice I said paid and not pays? Life as you know it ends for you this afternoon Richard. You didn't do your homework. You forgot about the shares my mother left in trust for me."

"That's where you are wrong lady. I've already lined up the trustees - they are voting with me - so save your threats bitch! You are toast, but cheer up, all it means is that you will be a little richer."

"That's what I meant about you not doing your homework Richard. It is true that I don't get the stock until my thirty-fifth birthday, which is in three weeks by the way, but then you knew that didn't you? That's why the big push to sell to XYZ now. Get it done before the bitch gets her mother's stock, right?"

"Okay, so what? It is still a done deal."

"No it isn't Richard. There is a provision in the trust that says that I may, if I so elect, vote those shares in conjunction with any other shares I may own if such action may be necessary to retain family control of the company. My mother died hating my father, but not enough to let anything happen to his company that would destroy my inheritance. I have notified the trustees that I intend to exercise that option. Do the math Richard. Fifty-five percent me, forty-five percent you. Who wins Richard?"

The look on his face was priceless, and I couldn't resist turning the knife again. "One more thing you might want to look into Richard. When my father conveyed that block of stock to you there were some provisions attached. Did you pay any attention to them?"

"What are you talking about?"

"One of those provisions is that you can't sell that stock to anyone outside the family and I'm the only one in the family who can afford to buy them. The only reason that anyone else in the family has any stock at all is that daddy gave it to them as a gift and he only did that for some obscure tax reason. How about ten cents a share Richard? I'll write you a check right now if you want."

"You can't be serious. It is worth sixty dollars a share."

"Then find someone in the family willing to pay you that much. Maybe if it would give them control of the company they might, but we both know who has control, don't we?"

I got up to leave, "All that and I'm sticking you with the check too. Plan on a long talk at home tonight Richard. We will discuss your options."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The hard ebony cock was sliding deep into my hot, wet and hungry pussy when Richard walked in the bedroom door. His face went pale and he turned to leave and I said, "You had better stay and watch Richard. If you stay you have a chance, if you turn and leave it is all over for you."

I wrapped my legs around the young black man and moaned, "That's it lover, fuck me, fuck me hard and make me cum again."

I looked over at Richard and saw the indecision on his face and I smiled and said, "Sit in that chair right over there Richard" and I pointed at a chair I had put there earlier for just that purpose. He hesitated and I said, "Do it Richard, do it and things may turn out all right for you. Don't and I guarantee you won't like your life from now on."

He walked over and sat down on the chair and I smiled up at my black lover, "Show him baby, show him how to fuck a woman and make her scream for joy."

Jerry, who was the son of our gardener, picked up the pace and I faked an orgasm for Richard's benefit. "Come on Jerry, fuck me harder and push it in deeper. Make me cum lover, make me cum some more. Fuck me baby, fuck meeee" and I screamed out as I had another real orgasm - my fifth or sixth of the night.

"Come on Jerry, give it to me, don't make me beg damn it, fuck me hard, treat me like I'm your slut, slam that black cock into me. Push it deep and fill me with your cum."

It took him five more minutes until he emptied himself into me (not surprising since it was his fifth time) and as he was going limp I scooted out from under him and went after his cock with my mouth. I licked and cleaned it while I kept my eyes on Richard's face. I sucked on his balls and I licked his cock like an ice cream cone and tried to get him hard again and in about five minutes it began to twitch. Another minute and I had him standing tall again and I swung myself over him and used my right hand to guide him into my pussy.

"Watch it Richard. Watch his black cock disappear into my white body. He feels good Richard. He feels hard as a rock and he has me hotter than a firecracker. He has been fucking me since I got home and I can't seem to wear him out. Do you like fucking me Jerry?"

"Yes mam."

"Isn't he sweet Richard? So polite to me. I think he is being polite because he wants to fuck me again. Would you like that Jerry? Would you like to come back tomorrow and fuck me some more?"

"Yes mam, you know I would."

"Do a good job today Jerry, fuck me hard, make me cum and you can come back all you want. I may even move you into my bedroom until you have to go back to school. Come on baby, fuck me. Show my husband how a black man takes care of a white girl. Deeper baby, push it in deeper. Oh yesssssss, so good baby, so good, oh god yesssssss" and I faked another orgasm for Richard.

I raised up off of Jerry's cock and got on my hands and knees and looking right into Richard's eyes I said, "Take my ass Jerry. Stuff that hard black snake into my butt hole. Ass fuck your white bitch while her husband sits in a chair and watches you."

I saw Richard fidget and I knew that he was trying to make himself get up and leave and I said, "If you get up Richard it is all over for you."

Jerry was pounding my ass and I was screaming at him to cum in me when he moaned "I can't hold it anymore, I can't stop it" and I cried out cum in me, cum in me, fill my ass baby, fill my ass" and I felt the hot spurt coat the inside of my anal cavity. I fell forward on the bed, rolled on my back and looked up at Jerry.

"Thank you baby, that was fabulous. Same time tomorrow?"

"You bet. I'm available as often as you want me."

"That will probably be a lot from now on. I hate to be rude, but could you go now? My husband and I have some things to discuss."

"Yes mam. I'll see you tomorrow."

When Jerry had gone I said to Richard, "Where have you been? I wanted you to watch me and Jerry from start to finish."

"What? You expect that I'm going to sit here and watch you fuck some jungle bunny?"

"Actually Richard, that is just what I expect. I plan on taking several lovers now that you will no longer be taking care of my sexual needs and I expect you to sit over there in that chair and watch. Further more, when they are done I expect you to come over here and eat my pussy. You will suck out whatever they leave in me. I am assuming of course that XYZ did not dash up to you and offer you a great job following this afternoon's vote."

The look on his face told me the answer to that one.

"Maybe Sarah can get a job and support you. Of course she will have to make a lot to cover the rent on that apartment that you will no longer be able to afford. And I don't expect that your job prospects will be all that great after you have been fired and the word goes out as to why. Most people don't like sneaky bastards working for them. Here's the deal Richard. It is a one-time offer and is good only for as long as the two of us are in this room. Nothing changes except that you will no longer share my bed. In return you will watch me when I bring a lover home and you will clean me out when he is gone."

I spelled out the rest of it and then I smiled at him, "Well Richard, what's it to be?"

He stared at me with an expression that screamed out, "This can't be happening to me" and I smiled at him and said, "The door Richard, or on your knees. What's it to be?"

My smile became a huge grin when he got off the chair and started to settle to the floor.