Richie's Cafe Ch. 01

Story Info
Even Porky's wasn't this bad.
13.4k words
4.49
101.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

Note from Slickman: This story is a fantasy and in no way promotes abuse to women. If such a story upsets you then do not proceed. The fat man Richie will get his in Chapter 02. All rights reserved.

Richie's Café Ch. 01

Mike and Darla Whitehouse drove around the small hick town of Whiskeyville until they finally found a house with a "FOR RENT" sign on it. Mike had just accepted a job as the town clerk of this small hick town in the foothills of South Carolina. The job didn't pay much but it would give him a start on building up his resume. His wife Darla had just finished Junior College in the Low Country and would also have to find some type of job to allow them to pay their bills.

Two weeks later after the UHAUL was unloaded they both quickly realized there were no higher level jobs available. As they ate lunch in the only café in town Darla saw a sign behind the counter that read: "HELP WANTED".

"Maybe I can get a job here," she said to her husband. They had only been married a little over a year.

"But you waited tables for five years while I got my degree," Mike said. "I don't want you doing it again."

"We need the money and this is the only job opened to me right now," she said holding his arm. "This looks like a real nice place." Darla got an application from the black waitress and filled it out that night. The next morning a girl called her to come in for an interview with the owner, Richie Johnson.

Darla kissed her husband as she left for her interview. The girl told her to wear jeans but she did not understanding why it was so important. Maybe the owner liked girls in jeans. She picked out her tightest pair in hopes of getting him to notice her ass. She was ushered into the back of the restaurant by a young girl with short hair and met Richie Johnson, the biggest fattest man she had ever seen.

He glanced at her application. "A college girl huh?"

"Yes sir, Junior College."

"Married."

It was not on her application however she saw him looking at her wedding band. "Yes sir, one year." She remembered that her husband had said an employer is not allowed to ask martial status however she was not going to tell him about it.

He put down the paper and opened his desk. After picking out a black garment that looked like a waitress dress he gave it to her. "Put this on and let me see how you look in it."

"Here?" She asked looking around the fat slobs cluttered office that was located in the corner of the storeroom towards the back of the restaurant. She knew that if she refused she would not be hired.

"Yes dear," Hog man grinned. "If it fits nicely on you I won't take the cost out of your first paycheck."

Darla looked down at her halter blouse and realized she was not wearing a bra and remembered she was wearing a very skimpy pair of white thongs under her tight jeans. "Would you turn around?"

He chuckled like Jabba The Hut and turned his desk chair slightly to the side. "Go ahead.'

She had always been shy with exposing her body even in the girl's gym class in high school. She knew her breasts were small compared to most women and her body was almost pure white since she rarely went to the beach. It was obvious the Tub was going to peek at her so she turned around and pushed down her jeans. The greasy smell from the kitchen nearby and the cold damp environment was causing her stomach to churn. As the tight jeans pushed down over her round buttocks her panties moved down with them until half of her ivory ass cheeks were exposed. She felt the cool air on her rear and quickly pulled up her panties. She heard him chuckle again which proved he was watching.

In her halter blouse and panties she took the dress and pushed her hand into the sleeve.

"You have to take off the blouse too," Jabba grunted.

"I...am not....wearing a...bra," she whispered.

"I can't see your little titties," Richie Johnson said. "Go ahead." His short stubby penis was rock hard for the first time in weeks.

Darla placed the dress on a box, and then quickly pulled the blouse up and over her bare chest and head. She leaned forward to grab the dress from the box near her knees and realized he could see the shape and most of her pink breast. Her trembling fingers grabbed the thin black uniform and jerked it upward to allow her hands to quickly slip into the sleeves. She quickly buttoned the three buttons and turned blushing at the smiling man.

"Very nice," Johnson said. "Come here and let me make sure it fits."

"It fits perfectly," Darla said taking a step backwards.

"DO YOU WANT THE JOB?" He asked in a loud voice.

"Yes," her meekly voice replied. Her knees shook as she walked up to the huge figure.

"It seems a little tight right here," he said while putting his open hand on the side of her left hip. He moved the hand up to her waist and then back down over her curved hip and slowly down her thigh. He felt her body trembling when his fingers moved down off the material and onto her bare leg just above her knee. It moved up under the dress.

"Mmmm....Mister John...son," she muttered. "Please........don't." No other man but her husband had ever touched her private flesh. "I'm.....married."

"Ha.......so am I," he laughed. He felt her body moving backwards and grabbed onto the middle of her thigh. "I'm a harmless old man. What harm will it do if you just give me a peek at that cute little body of yours?" His free hand quickly released the one button towards the bottom of the uniform. Before she could react he opened the flap and stared at the dark shadow of her pubic mound through the thin white panties. "I knew you were not a natural blonde," he laughed.

"STOP!" Darla managed to yell when his fat fingers grabbed the elastic waistband and pulled downward until her whole pubic mound was exposed. He laughed again while twirling his finger into her soft forest.

"KNOCK-KNOCK!"

They both turned to look at the door on the other side of the room. "GO AWAY!" He yelled.

"MR. JOHNSON. I HAVE TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" A girl's voice yelled.

"SHIT!" He groaned as he let go of her leg and pulled his fingers from her twisted curls.

Darla jumped back and reconnected the button. "Do I have the job?"

"Yes," he grinned. "RONNIE COME ON IN!"

A woman who looked to be around thirty opened the door and walked inside. She glanced at the young girl's jeans and halter top on the box and smiled. "You must be Darla."

"Yes," Darla blushed as she picked up her clothing. "Are you the one I spoke with on the phone?"

"Yes," Ronnie replied. "I see you got the job."

"Enough," Richie said, sharply. "What is your question?"

"Do you want me to run the big or small ad this weekend?" Ronnie answered.

"Shit, you could have asked me that later," he growled.

"No sir, the deadline is three PM."

"The big ad," he said. "You can go." Before he could tell Darla to stay Ronnie took her hand. "Come with me and I'll get you the forms you have to fill out." They quickly walked out of the office.

"Thanks," Darla whispered when Ronnie closed the door.

"We have to watch out for each other around him," she whispered. "If you had refused to try on the uniform you would not have gotten the job."

"Isn't that sexual harassment?" Darla asked. She remembered her husband studying for a test on the subject.

"Probably but no one is willing to contest him. The police captain is his brother."

"This is just like that movie Porky's," Darla commented.

Ronnie laughed. "Yes welcome to Porky's."

Darla filled out the paperwork and Ronnie introduced her to the other employees. At twenty-two she was older than two of the young high school girls who worked there part-time after school and was younger than a cute black girl about Ronnie's age. In the kitchen she met Jason and Tim. They switched off as cooks and prep jobs. She thought Jason was cute but Tim scared her with the arms full of tattoos.

"This is our area," Ronnie said opening a door off to the side. Darla looked inside to see a sofa and a chair. "What little breaks we get we take in here. If this sign is on the door do not come in. Ronnie held up the sign that read: "Occupied". Come outside and I'll show you how to use the cash register."

Two hours later Ronnie was off shift and it left Darla with the young girl Jill. She was short and over weight but had a beautiful face and eyes. Two guys wearing tee shirts and jeans walked in and Jill whispered, "Be careful with those two. They're bad asses."

But since they sat down at one of Darla's tables she had to wait on them. "May I help you?"

"Damn, look at this fine piece of ass," Darrell said to his brother Larry. "When did you get into town?"

She blushed at the remark. "A few weeks ago," she answered forcing a smile. She knew if she was friendly to the customers she would receive bigger tips.

"Umm....mmmm," Darrell said as he pivoted his head around to her side and looked at her ass. "Grade A Prime meat. Turn around and let us see."

Again she blushed not used to the crude remarks. "What would you like to drink?"

"I'm not sure but I know what I would like to eat," Larry laughed. "You got any fur pie on that menu?"

"No," she answered sharply. "Are you going to just talk or are you going to eat?"

"Well fuck me," Darrell said leaning back. "We have a feisty one here. I bet you are a wildcat in bed."

"You'll never find out," Darla snarled. Someone tapped her on her shoulder. She turned to see Jill.

"Mr. Johnson wants to talk to you. I'll take care of them," the girl whispered.

Darla panicked and figured she had just lost her job. "Excuse me," she said to the red-neck twins and walked towards the rear door where the big man stood.

"Come back to my office," he snapped.

Darla could not even see around the large body as he wobbled down the hallway. He opened the door and held it open for her to come inside.

She stood stiffly as he walked back to the special built wide body chair and sat down. "Come here."

"They were being very nasty to me," she said in defense.

"They are two of my best customers," he said glaring at her. "Come here."

Darla remembered the cold sweaty hand on her thigh before as she slowly walked up to his chair. "I need this job," she thought.

"Bend over my lap," he said as he grabbed her wrist and pulled. His strength quickly overpowered her as she felt forward and then downward on top of his fat thighs.

"Oh God, what are you going to do?" She asked as she tried to push up off of his legs.

"You've been a bad girl and Big Daddy now has to spank you." He grabbed the bottom of her uniform and jerked it up over her panty-covered ass.

Darla tried to speak but was too shocked and afraid. She felt his fingers grab her panties and then pull until they rested around her knees. Her bare ass was his to do as he pleased.

Richie grinned when he saw the nicest ass he had ever seen. Most of the locals knew about his fetishes and therefore the only women he could get were the ones who were desperate for a job. He dropped his fingers down onto the soft cushions and squeezed. "Very nice."

"Don't," Darla growled. How did this man think she would allow such a thing? "I'll report you to the police." She had forgotten who Richie's brother was.

"Good, maybe he will want to spank you next?" He raised his hand and brought it sharply down on the delicate flesh. "SMACK!"

"AHHHH!" She cried out from the sharp pain. "STOP!"

"SMACK!" Came the sound from her other buttock.

"PLEASE STOP!" She cried out.

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!!!"

Tears flowed from Darla's eyes from the pain and humiliation. The pain had turned to a burning sensation and it felt like her whole backside was covered in flames.

He stopped and softly rubbed over her throbbing flesh. "Are you going to do what I tell you from now on?"

"NO!" She screamed. She knew what was coming but was not ready for it.

"SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!" He pushed her panties down and off her feet. "SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!"

"Are you going to do what I tell you from now on?"

"Ye....sssss," she gasped. She tried to squeeze her legs together to prevent him from seeing under her bright red cheeks at her exposed pussy but his thick fingers pried them apart.

"Are you trying to hide your pussy from me?" He whispered.

She tightened her butt in anticipation of more spanks. "No." She gasped when his thick middle finger moved up under her ass and across her opened slit. She thought about objecting but realized he would only hit her some more. His finger was bigger than her husband's penis as he pushed it up into her moist pussy.

"I thought you were married," Johnson chuckled. "He must be a pencil dick." "My-my, your honey hole is dripping. You like this spanking stuff don't you?"

As much as Darla tried to prevent it the finger was giving her pleasure. He rubbed across her raised clitoris and heard her moan.

*****

With Ronnie gone Jill's only hope to stop the spankings that the whole restaurant could hear, was Tim. She hurried into the kitchen. "You have to stop him."

"I need this job," Tim said looking at the hard nipples under Jill's uniform. "If I do it what do I get?"

Jill remembered the pain she had experienced when Richie broke her in. "Whatever you want."

Tim smiled as he removed his apron and tossed it onto the sink counter. He moved down the hallway and knocked on the boss's door. "MR. JOHNSON."

*****

The fat man's finger was now fucking in and out of Darla's pussy and she was moaning each time. He knew she was almost there. "COME IN!"

Darla heard him invite someone into the office while she was spread-legged ass naked on Johnson's lap. "OH GOD!" She cried out as she tried to push off of him but his heavy arm held her down.

The door opened and Tim walked in. When he saw Darla's nearly naked body and the fat man's red hand prints on her ass he stopped and closed the door.

"Have you met Darla?" Johnson asked with a grin. His finger was still buried in her moist hole.

"Sir, the customers are leaving," Tim said lying. "They can hear you spanking her."

"I'm not spanking her anymore. Ain't that right Darla?" He pushed his whole finger deeply up into her pussy.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Do you want me to stop what I'm doing?" He pulled his finger out and jammed it forcefully back inside.

"Nooo," she moaned again.

"I won't have to spank you anymore will I?"

"No," she replied.

"See, no more spanking. You can leave now."

Tim had a hard-on when he turned and walked out. He saw Jill waiting for him. "There will be no more spanking." He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "We will close up tonight." He had been trying to get between those young thighs since she passed her eighteenth birthday.

*****

"Mr. Johnson, can I get up now?" Darla begged. His fat finger was still deeply buried in her hot pussy.

Richie smiled and slowly pulled his digit from her sex. "Sure, sugar pie." He took her shoulder and pulled her up. As she stood in front of him her uniform was still up around her waist thus exposing her full bush to his eyes for the first time. She reached down to push down the uniform but he grabbed and held her wrist.

"Don't you ever trim that bush?" He asked as he once again twirled his fingers through the thick growth.

"No sir," she replied, far past the point of embarrassment. Her ass was still stinging and her legs were quivering. She gasped when he curled his finger and pushed it back up into her dampness.

"You sure are tight for a married woman," he said again. "How big is your husband's prick?" He rubbed his big thumb on her clit as he once again finger-fucked her.

"Ohh," she moaned. "I'm not sure."

"Is he as big as my finger?" He laughed holding up his middle finger on his free hand.

"Noooo," she moaned. She tried hard to not be excited but his touches on her sensitive button were driving her crazy.

Suddenly he pulled his finger from her quim. "Enough for tonight." He reached into his top desk draw and removed a white tube. "Turn around."

"Please don't spank me again," she begged.

He held the uniform up as he squeezed the soothing cream on her red cheeks.

"Ahhh," she sighed. The cream was putting out the fire. She flinched when his fingertips gently spread it around and around. "Thank you sir."

He grinned because he had thought she would be tougher to break in. The black girl Lena had held out for almost a week before finally giving into his desires. "So will we see you back here again tomorrow afternoon?" He reached into the desk again and pulled out a new one hundred dollar bill and handed it to her.

If he had asked her that about ten minutes ago her answer would have been different. "Yes sir."

Darla almost ran from his office and grabbed her purse from the small room before dashing out through the restaurant. She heard the redneck boys laughing as she closed the glass door. When she sat in her car she cried out in pain. Her ass still hurt badly.

*****

Mike was watching TV when he heard the car door outside and then heard the front door open and close. "In here!" He yelled.

Darla gathered herself and walked into the living room. "I got the job but I can't work there."

"Why not?" He snapped back at her. "It's the only job around."

"It's the owner, he gets fresh with the women," she said looking down. She felt guilty that she had allowed the man to finger her vagina.

"Honey, you're a beautiful woman. It's natural that men want to get friendly with you. You told me it happened in Charleston when you were a waitress there."

"Yes, but that was just verbal propositions. Mr. Johnson touches."

"He touched you?" Mike sat up.

"Yes, but I was told his brother is the police captain so who would I tell?"

"Where did he touch you?" Mike moved closer to her.

"My ass," she whispered. She didn't want to tell him that the man had spanked her. She saw the excitement in his eyes instead of anger. Her eyes quickly looked to the large bulge in his cotton shorts.

"So what? As long as it is just your ass."

Darla almost hit him with her purse. He was not pissed off another man touched her but was instead excited and was downplaying it. She smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "As long as it's OK with you it's OK with me." She stood and walked towards the bedroom.

"I was hoping we could you know....," he grinned.

"I worked my ass off today," she grinned back. "I need a hot bath."

*****

"Lock the front door," Tim said to Jill with a grin. He remembered her deal with him that if he could get old man Johnson to stop spanking the new girl that she would do whatever he wanted. He had tried for some time to get closer to her but she had rebuke him saying that she had a steady boyfriend back at the high school.

"I.......I...didn't mean......anything," she said, nervously while locking the door. So far she had only jerked off and recently had intercourse with her much younger and smaller boyfriend.

Tim chuckled while she walked to the door. Her ass was a little big but her nice large round breasts more than compensated for it. It had been a while since he had fucked a teenager. "Let's go back into the lounge."

Jill thought about bailing out the front door and never coming back but she needed the job and she had more than once masturbated while imagining Tim between her meaty thighs. She turned off the roadway sign and the lights in the restaurant and then walked down the dim lit hallway to the small lounge. Tim was smiling and sitting back on the sofa.

Jill walked towards the chair but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her down onto his lap. "Don't hurt me," she purred as his hand roamed down over her soft ass cheek. He lightly tapped it.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers