Rick and Laura Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced back at Rick and said "my vibrator, baby," and kept moving up until she was laying right beside me. Rick came around the side of the bed and reached beneath, coming up with a Hitachi magic wand, and handed it to her. He was breathing heavy and covered with sweat, and he didn't seem to mind that, for the moment, her attention was focused almost entirely on me.

"Thank you, baby," she said, and took the vibrator. Her hands still shackled together, she turned it on the lower setting and settled its head against her clit. She looked me right in the eyes, my cum dripping down her face, and moaned. She drew her feet up and spread her legs further, and when one foot bumped into my leg, she lifted it over and set it down between my legs, snug up against my inner thigh. Her feet were beautiful, with long, thin toes that I would have loved to suck while she rode a wave of orgasms.

My cock was instantly hard again.

Laura noticed, and shuddered a little, her beautiful little tits jiggling.

"Do I make your big dick hard, Jim?" she asked.

"Yeah, you do," I said, starting to stroke. Cum and lube mixed on my cock, and even the slightest motion felt incredible.

"You have such a beautiful dick, Jim," she said. "Ain't it pretty, Ricky?" she asked, without even looking at him.

"It is," he said, still standing at the side of the bed.

"Tell me more about that girl you fucked in the ass, Jim," she said, her eyes still fixed on mine.

I could have asked which one, or said there were several, but I didn't want them to worry about me being a walking bank of sexually transmitted infections, so I chose just one on the fly.

"She was a girlfriend I used to see from time to time. Her name was Cara."

"Just when she got lonely?" she asked.

"Summers," I said. "She was from Seattle, but she had a job teaching school in Illinois. In the Summer, she'd come back to stay with her family, and she'd come over to my place, or we'd go to parties."

"A long distance thing," she said.

"More of a casual thing," I said. "She loved to have sex and didn't have any hangups about it."

"What was she like?"

"She was a little older than me, but looked younger. Korean, but born and raised here. Curvy, just about five feet tall. She had long, beautiful black hair. Really smart. Didn't take any shit from anybody." I smiled thinking about Cara again, for the first time in a long time.

"Uh," Laura gasped, closed her eyes, arched her back and just slightly bucked her hips back and forth as she rode the vibrator through a mild orgasm. She opened her eyes again, looked down at my cock and said "and she liked you to fuck her ass?"

"Jesus, you're beautiful," I said, stroking myself slowly.

She smiled and said "thank you." Her face was still wet with my cum.

"She asked you to fuck her in the ass?" she asked. "Or you just held her down and did it?"

"She asked me," I said. "I would never do that without asking."

"She just needed that big dick in her ass? It didn't hurt her?"

Rick was starting to get hard again now, too. He stood there at the side of the bed stroking his little cock.

"We ran out of condoms one time," I said. "She couldn't take birth control because it caused some kind of hormonal problem for her. So we had to use condoms. We ran out and she told me to fuck her ass instead."

"How'd she ask for it?"

"She said she could suck my cock all night if I wanted, but she thought I should fuck her ass instead. She wanted to know what it was like anyway."

"How'd you do it?" she asked.

"I put her flat on her belly, on the bed," I said. "And I started by lubing up a finger and fucking her ass with that. Adding more lube as I went, to get her little asshole good and slick."

"You're so dirty, Jim. God damn," Laura said, and closed her eyes to ride another little orgasm. She was blushing bright red. When she recovered, Rick reached over and gathered up her hair in one hand, then pulled her to the side of the bed and slipped his cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm, mm-hmm," she moaned on his cock, and she came again immediately. She never really let up with the vibrator. The orgasms just came in little waves now.

Rick alternated between looking down at Laura's lips around his cock and over to where I still stroked my own. We looked each other in the eyes then and he held Laura's head in both hands as he came again. When he released her, she turned back toward me immediately, a line of spit and cum dribbling down her cheek.

"Ricky's dick tasted like my pussy, Jim," she said. "It tastes pretty good."

"I'd love to taste it," I said.

"I bet you would, honey," she said, and had another little orgasm. "Tell me more about your dick in that girl's ass, would you?"

Rick was clearly exhausted, and sat down on the side of the bed to recover. He put a hand on her thigh.

"While you tell me about it, Jim," she said. "Maybe you'll give Ricky a little bit of that good lube, and he can put a finger in my ass for me. Would you do that, honey?"

I nodded yes and looked to Rick, who held out his hand toward me. I drizzled some lube out for him, then added some more to my cock, too. Rick worked the lube around in his hand, coating a couple of fingers, then reached beneath Laura's legs to find her asshole.

"Yeah, that's it, baby," Laura said, bucking her hips in another little orgasm. The vibe kept buzzing away. "It's so fucking dirty. Fuck my little asshole for me, Ricky."

I could see his hand moving down there, his finger obviously sliding in and out of her tight ass.

"Did you fuck her ass real good, Jim?" she asked.

"I did," I said. "I got on top of her and pushed my cock head against her little asshole. It didn't want to go in for the longest time, but she kept telling me to push, to fuck her ass, she said she wanted me to cum in her ass, to stretch her wide."

"Oh damn," Laura said. "Faster, baby," she said, without even looking at Rick. He worked his hand faster. "So fuckin' dirty," she whispered, coming again.

"So I kept pushing and then my cock head popped inside her all at once, and she screamed, it hurt so much."

"Did you pull out?" she asked.

"I was going to, but she yelled at me to fuck her ass, to fuck her deep and don't pull out til I came. So I did. I fucked her slow at first, and then I started to feel like a fucking animal and I pounded her and pounded her, and she kept yelling 'do it!' so I kept going." I was stroking my cock faster now, and Laura's eyes were fixed on it.

"Cum on my face again, baby," she said. "Cum all on my face this time, Jim. Please cum for me, baby." She orgasmed again, and then again and again, and I untangled our legs and kneeled beside her face, my cock just a couple of inches away from her open mouth, her tongue coming out to lick her lips, just fractions of an inch from my slick, hard cock, and I came again. I came so fucking hard that I felt it deep inside. My jizz was thinner and wetter this time, and the jet of it coated her face, a little bit spraying into her open mouth, and that kicked off another chain of intense orgasms for her.

I collapsed back on the bed as she bucked and cried and eventually turned away from me, letting go of the vibrator and curling into a ball on her side. Ricky put his arms around her and they huddled there for a few minutes while we all recovered. Eventually, Laura brought her head up and looked around at me. She was smiling, glowing, but obviously very spent.

"Jim baby... Ricky and I are gonna go clean up for a minute," she said, and then turned back to Ricky. "Okay?" she asked him.

"Okay," he said, smiling and nodding.

"Yeah," I said, still sprawled on their bed, catching my breath.

They got up and went into the master bath, just off the bedroom, and closed the door. I could hear water running, and low voices. After a few minutes, the door opened a little and Rick stepped halfway through.

"Jim," he said, "we're probably going to call it a night."

"Okay," I said. "I'll go." I started to get up, collected my bottle of lube, and reflexively looked around for anything else I'd brought, then remembered my clothes were all downstairs.

"Thanks for everything," he said. "And you can clean up again downstairs if you want, before you go."

"Yeah, okay," I said. "And Jesus, thank you, Rick. This was the best time I've had in a long time. I hope everything's okay?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "No, everything is great. Thank you, Jim. I'll email you tomorrow."

"Okay, great," I said. He closed the door again and I went downstairs. My legs were weak, and I laughed at myself as I hobbled down the stairs, trying not to smear cum or lube on the rails or walls.

I took my clothes into the little bathroom with me. It took me a few minutes to clean up again, then I got dressed and went out. I was surprised to see Laura and Rick both waiting for me in the entryway by the door. Their hair was wet, and they were both in bath robes.

"Hi," I said, smiling sheepishly.

"Hi," they both said, smiling the same way.

"Ricky told me you were gonna leave without saying bye," Laura said as I approached them.

"No way," I said. "I mean, I thought you were going to clean up and go to bed."

"We can't let you leave without saying bye," she said, and moved in to hug me.

She was soft, sexy, and still very warm with the heat of the shower, and she pressed her robed body against mine tightly, her head on my shoulder. After just a few seconds of that, my cock started to get hard again, and it pressed against her abdomen through the thick flannel robe.

"God, honey," she said, not releasing me or moving her head from my shoulder. "His big dick is hard again."

"I'm hard, too," Rick said.

"Well Christ," Laura said, "my pussy is still so wet, Jim. I don't know how I'm ever gonna sleep tonight. We're all just a bunch of perverts."

"Damn," was all I could manage to say as she moved against me and my cock ever so slightly.

She left her lower body pressed against mine but arched her back a little to look at me face to face, her arms still around my neck.

"Did I make you hard again, honey?" she asked me quietly. I could still smell the bourbon on her breath.

"Yeah," I said, completely uncertain of what was going to happen next.

"Well why is that, Jim?" she asked, subtly grinding her body against my cock. "What were you thinking about that made you hard?"

"I was thinking about your amazing body," I said.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"I was thinking about your beautiful pussy. About fucking you. How good it would feel to slide inside you," I said.

"Oh," she said again, and kept bucking her hips against me slowly. She turned to look at Rick. His robe was tenting a little around his hard cock.

"Show me your dick, baby," she told him. He opened his robe and his little cock was there, hard and straight as an arrow.

She turned back to me.

"What if Ricky lifted up my robe in back and fucked me right here?" she asked. "Would you like that, Jim? Would you hold onto me while he fucked me?"

"What if you dropped the robe entirely?" I asked. "And I hold you up while he fucks your wet little pussy right here?"

She let go of me with one arm, shrugged the robe off that side of her body, replaced her arm around my neck, then did the same with the other side, so now she was completely naked. I put my arms around her back. Her body was soft, warm, her skin pink from her hot shower and her arousal. Our faces were just a couple inches apart.

"Fuck me, Ricky," she said, her breath hot on my lips.

He got behind her and slid into her, their height difference making it work easily. She held the back of my neck with her hands, grunted a couple of times while Rick fucked her, careful not to push her too far forward, and looked me in the eyes. I kept waiting for her to kiss me, but she didn't.

"Baby," she said to me, "If you want to jerk that big dick for me, then you should."

I shifted position to undo my jeans and push them and my briefs down a little to free my raging hard-on and immediately took it in hand. It was still a little slippery from the silicone lube that hadn't washed away entirely. She looked down, then reached down to grasp my right hand at the wrist and pull it up toward her face. She pulled the palm to her lips and licked it. Her tongue felt incredibly hot, soft and wet against my skin, and I moaned a little. She drooled out some saliva onto it then, and pushed it back down toward my cock. I stroked myself again, harder and faster than before with her spit making it slick. She left her forehead on my chest then, where she could look down at my cock.

"Cum for me, sugar," she said. "Cum for me."

But after a few orgasms already, I was not going to cum again quickly. Having her spit all over my cock was incredibly hot, but I knew it was going to take me a while.

Rick, however, took her encouragement to heart and came again, grunting and moaning as he collapsed against her back. He stepped back then, to lean against the wall and watch his naked wife cling to me as I jerked off for her.

She looked up into my eyes again then, her lips just a couple inches from my own.

"You still thinking about fucking me, Jim?" she asked. "You're thinking about my hot little pussy?"

I nodded slightly.

"Or my tight little asshole?" she asked. "You want to lay me down like Cara and fuck my little asshole like an animal?"

"Yeah, I would," I said, still stroking my rock hard cock, but nowhere close to coming.

She let go of my neck and stood back, looking down at my cock. I could see her whole body then, long and lithe and beautiful. She looked back up at my face and started to kneel there on the floor in front of me. I glanced at Rick, but he looked entirely happy, watching her and stroking his soft, wet little cock.

She got to her knees right in front of me and opened her mouth, placing it right beneath the head of my cock.

"Cum in my mouth, Jim," she said. "I want to taste your cum again."

I felt my heart almost skip a beat, and I kept stroking, but I still had a ways to go.

Suddenly, she flicked her tongue out against the head of my cock, just a rapid little lick. I moaned loudly. She did it again, and then a third time.

"Oh fuck," I said, and felt myself getting closer.

All at once her hands came up, pushing my own away, and she took my cock in her hot, wet mouth. I raised my hands up almost in a gesture of surrender, looking to Rick as if to say "I'm not doing it, man!" but he didn't care. He was caught up in the moment too, squeezing his balls with one hand and stroking his still-soft cock with the other.

Laura's head bobbed up and down on my cock just three or four times, and suddenly I went from a long way from an orgasm to deep in the middle of my hardest orgasm of the night. I moaned so loud it turned into a bellow. I put my hands against the wall behind me as Laura sucked and my cock pumped every bit of jizz left in my body into her eager mouth.

"Mmm! Mmmm!" she moaned around my cock as she milked every last bit.

Eventually, the sensation was too intense and I gently pushed her head away with one hand. My head was spinning and I could feel my heartbeat in my eyes, it was so intense. I slumped a little, my hands on my knees. Laura leaned back, her mouth open to show me my own cum, and then she swallowed it down. She got up, leaned in to kiss me deeply, shoving her cum-coated tongue into my mouth just for a second before turning and running up the stairs, calling out "good night!" over her shoulder.

"Rick," I said, "I'm sorry, man."

He laughed, gathering up Laura's robe from the floor.

"It's okay," he said. "That's the best sex we've ever had."

I pulled up my briefs and jeans and stumbled out through the door into a cold drizzle, my head spinning, knowing I'd be on fire for more as soon as I recovered.