Rick and Marissa: Questions

Story Info
Nature Girl's friends sneak away from a family trip.
4k words
4.43
20.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now you've read a few stories about me and my brother Rick. Between our video chat and the time we were supposed to meet up, someone at the campus cafeteria didn't wash their hands properly and I got some sort of rash. It wasn't life-threatening, but the doctor at Student Health Services advised me against "intimate contact" for the next two weeks. Rick and I still got together, but instead of staying in and fucking like rabbits, we went to dinner and a movie. I was probably beaming the whole time, because I was finally having my dream date with the guy I'd had a crush on for so long!

We'd just left the parking lot heading to the theater when my cell phone rang. It was Dad. I told Rick not to say a word until I gave him the all-clear. Then I swiped to take the call. "Hey, Dad! What's up?"

"Your mom reminded me that your birthday's next month."

"Yeah ..."

"Well, we were at the mall when she said it, and the first--What?" Dad stopped for a moment. "Mom's telling me to get to the point. How would you like us to take a family ski weekend for your birthday?"

"Dad, we live in Texas."

"I know that, silly." ("Silly" may sound condescending, but it took me three years to get him to stop calling me Princess.) He explained, "I found a great deal at a resort in New Mexico, and we'll each have our own room."

"All four of us?" I wanted to be sure this was as good as it sounded.

"No, your mom and I will share a room."

"I mean, does that include Rick?"

"I haven't asked him if he's available, but yeah, of course he's included."

"Which weekend is it?"

"Right before Thanksgiving. Apparently it's a low-demand weekend, 'cause everyone wants the actual holiday."

"I've got another call coming in. Be right back," I lied, and I put Dad on hold. I told Rick what was happening. "Can you make it?"

"I might have to take a redeye on Friday, but I don't have anything planned," he said.

I went back to the call. "Sorry, Dad. One of my friends butt-dialed me. Yeah, I'd love it!"

"Great! I'll call you when I have more details."

"You could text me, you know." I was willing to risk getting a text notification in the theater, but not a ringtone.

"Right. I'll do that if the details are short."

"Thanks, Dad. Love you!"

"I love you too, Prin--Marissa."

He called Rick just as we got to the theatre. I got out and Rick stayed in the car so they could hear each other. When Rick got out, he told me, "It's a go. Obviously. I still have to get a plane ticket, but Dad said he'll pay for it to have us all there." (We're not the Rockefellers, but Dad has managed his money well.)

Because of the infection, I had less physical contact with Rick that night and the next day than I usually have in the course of a basketball game. Even so, we had a pleasant weekend, including the start of our holiday wish lists.

Thanks to the time difference, Rick's flight came in just after seven o'clock, and we were all at the resort by eight. Mom and Dad stayed inside the lodge and enjoyed their hot drinks. Rick's an accomplished skier, and I'm no novice. We got on the ski lift together, headed for the medium-difficulty hill. We were halfway up the mountain when Rick put his hand on my thigh and asked, "No more rash?"

"Long gone," I assured him.

"Good to know," he said.

As soon as we were off, he pulled me toward an exit. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Rick gently pushed me against the wall. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me. "I've been waiting so long for this weekend," he said.

I told him, "Me too," as I put my hands on his back. I opened my mouth and we tongue-wrestled for what must have been five minutes. I could feel his cock getting hard. I pressed his butt so I could feel it against me.

Rick broke the kiss to tell me, "Later, I promise."

"You're gonna make this my best birthday ever," I told him.

"You haven't even seen what I got you," he said.

I pressed his butt again and told him, "It better include more of this."

Rick ground his hips into mine and assured me, "Oh, it will." His hard cock felt so good against my thighs, I didn't even care that I had to keep my pants on. He kept going until he suddenly stopped.

I could tell by the expression on his face that he'd just come. I told him, "Don't worry, I'll give you a better place to deposit it when we're in my room."

"We should probably stick to mine," Rick said. "Mom and Dad aren't as likely to pry about who I have in there."

"Good thinking," I agreed.

We spent the evening going up and down the slopes together before we decided to get dinner. We had it delivered to his room so that no one would know that the wine he ordered was for his teen-age sister (for two more days). When my glass was empty and Rick had finished his sundae, he asked me, "Are you ready for your birthday present?"

I didn't know what to expect, but I was sure I was going to like it. "Gimme gimme gimme," I said.

He got a gift box out of his suitcase. He told me, "I also got you something boring that I'll give you tomorrow with Mom and Dad," and then handed me the box. As I undid the ribbon, he reminded me, "Remember, you said you'd wear anything I gave you."

The box was so light, I tossed it lightly in the air and asked, "Is there anything in here?"

"Of course," he said indignantly. He didn't mean for me to be naked.

I found the spot on the side of the box where it was taped shut and cut it with my fingernail. I opened the box to find a sheer light blue nightgown and matching panty. "Most guys would've bought red for passion or white for ... purity, I guess. How'd you know to get me blue?" I asked excitedly.

"Those feelings you had for me? They went both ways. I've always known that you like blue. I can't always find the things you want in blue, but I made sure they had it in stock before I ordered it."

I was so surprised at getting the color right that I hadn't looked closely. When I held the pair up, I saw that there were holes in the nipples and crotch. "You nasty boy!" I said ironically.

"Put it on," he said.

"Of course, of course!" I said excitedly, and I took the box into the bathroom. The only time I'd been in a relationship on the other person's birthday. I gave Sheila a similar nightgown in red, with an edible panty. I was going to reward Rick as much as she'd rewarded me. I stripped out of my clothes. I was so excited that I stopped for a moment to put my index finger between my pussy lips in anticipation. I put the panty on, making sure it was centered, and then pulled the negligée over my head. As I put my arms through the openings, I remembered that Sheila had a tattoo on her forearm that kind of took away from the effect, and I was glad that the only tattoo I had was on my ankle. I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped out. To my surprise, Rick hadn't taken a stitch of clothing off since he took his shoes and socks off when we entered the room. "What do you think?" I asked. "Does it make you want to pin me to the wall?"

Rick paused for a second. "It's beautiful."

"You knew that when you picked it," I told him.

"Not just the nightgown. The whole picture. You, standing there, waiting to make love with me. We were meant for this moment."

"You're just saying that," I insisted.

Rick stood up and unbuckled his pants. They fell to the ground. He walked toward me, and I walked backward toward the wall, grateful that my room was between his and our parents'. When I got there, he stood so close that there was no room between us. He put his hands over my hips and squeezed me against the wall. "No, I mean it. I love you, Marissa. I always have."

I looked up at him. I stopped fooling around and told him, "I love you too." I pulled his shirt tail out of his pants. He backed away and unbuttoned his shirt. He put his hands under my butt and lifted me just a little, so we could kiss without straining our necks. I ran my fingertips up and down his back. I could feel his dick getting hard again. The next time I reached his back, I kept going and did his butt. He thrust his hips harder into mine. "You're not taking advantage of the holes," I pointed out.

"I'm going to fill every--Oh, you mean in the nightgown," he chuckled. Keeping his hands under my butt, he carried me to his bed and laid me on it. He took his shirt off and climbed over me. He sucked each nipple through the opening and told me, "You're not just my sister. You're my soulmate."

I wasn't paying close attention to his words; I just wanted him in me and on me. I answered, "And you're mine," without thinking about what I was saying. Rick lifted the nightgown and sucked on my tits again, this time getting much more than the nipples. My pussy was tingling. He kissed a line down my belly. When he got to the panty, he made a line of kisses along the elastic and then moved straight to the crotch opening. He kissed the ridge that my pussy lips had already formed. "Oh, yes, Rick," I cooed. Encouraged, he separated the lips and ran his tongue in the empty space. Sometimes I like a lover to pay attention to the spaces between the outer folds, but this time I just wanted him deep, so I put my hands on the back of his head. He didn't disappoint. Not only did he have a wonderful technique with his tongue, he had just enough stubble on his beard to tickle my inner thighs, and his moustache occasionally grazed my clit. The way he pulled different parts of my flesh in and out of his mouth, it felt good in both directions. "Please, Rick, take your pants off," I managed to say before I came.

He knew that I meant underwear. "I thought you'd never ask," he said. He moved his hands toward his hips, but I couldn't even wait that long. The way he was making me writhe, I brought my knees up involuntarily, and when they came down, I accidentally hooked the big toe on my right foot into the waistband and pushed it down to where his knee was bent. Rick pulled his hips back, looked down at the panty, and centered himself. "Before I take the next step, I have to ask. Can I trust you again?"

"Yes," I assured him. "I'm not saying I'll stay on the Pill forever, but I'll always let you know one way or another. Losing your trust was the worst thing I ever felt." While we were stopped, I took the nightgown off.

"Good," Rick said, and he moved his hips forward. He had no problem slipping his cock through the crotch opening and directly into my pussy. He came down on top of me. He opened his mouth, and I touched my tongue to his.

I could feel his chest against my tits, and his cock was sliding lovingly in and out of my cunt. "Oh, God, Rick, I love you so much," I panted between his thrusts.

I felt his cockhead against my wall at the same moment that he replied, "I love you too, Marissa," and suddenly I knew what he meant by soulmates.

I also knew that I had spoken the truth when I said he was mine. "Make love to me!" I urged. He fucked me harder, and then he raised his hips. I felt the friction against my pubic bone and begged, "More! I love how you move around like that!"

He stopped for a moment to get his underwear all the way off, but then he was able to move side to side and reach even more new spots inside me. "I'm gonna come," he warned me. "Where do you want it?"

I pulled my knees up again and put them on his buttocks. "As deep inside me as you can go," I answered. I could feel his balls against my thighs, and I knew when they started pulling up. I had a split-second where I could have changed my mind, but I wanted what I got, a full load of my big brother's cum delivered straight into my pussy. "Oh, God, it's like we're one person," I moaned.

Rick put his arms around me while he was coming, and I did the same. He kissed both sides of my neck while we moaned each other's names. We lay like that for a couple minutes after we came, and then I pushed up. I could tell that the fringe around the crotch was stopping his cock from moving too far to either side. "Enough for one night?" he asked.

"Hardly," I said. I moved him onto his back and then turned around. His dick was still soft. I lifted it up and licked a circle around the base. I kissed the head and then took it in my mouth. I tickled his balls, and his dick got hard in my mouth. Rick put his hand on my hip and nudged me over until we were in a 69. He had to work harder to keep the panty out of his way in this position, but it was worth it. I took my time, savoring how his man-flesh felt against my cheeks and tongue, but also marveling at my brother's skill at eating pussy. I hadn't sucked him from this position before. I'd seen the bottom of his shaft, but seeing the way it curved from this angle was sort of surreal. I was almost ready to come myself when I noticed his balls contract. I braced myself and was treated to what jazz musicians used to call a loving spoonful. He received a similar reward for his efforts.

While we were both still quivering, Rick said, "That's the most amazing sex I've ever had. How 'bout you?"

I paused and laughed. "The best I had with only one other person."

When Rick had finished coming, I moved onto my back. Rick turned around and pulled on the panty. Now he could caress my entire pussy at once. "There's a MamaTime store in the same mall where I ordered your present. What if I'd bought you something there instead?" he asked.

I pulled his hand away from me. I told him bluntly, "Don't you ever ask me that question again." I paused briefly and continued, "Unless you mean it."

"A question isn't a statement. By definition, I can't mean it or not mean it," Rick said.

"You know what I mean, smart-ass," I insisted. "Don't ask me that question unless you're hoping the answer is yes."

Rick kissed me on the lips. I could tell by his tone that he was attuned to my mood. Maybe he even saw the tear that I was trying to hide. "I promise," he said tenderly. "But I'll probably ask again someday, and I *will* hope the answer is yes."

I could see the love in his eyes, and I hoped he could see the same in mine. "Good, 'cause it probably will be."

We looked at each other in a silence that was anything but awkward. We heard footsteps walking through the hall and stopping not too far down from Rick's door. "That might be Mom and Dad," he whispered.

I heard a woman's voice. "Could be," I agreed.

"Don't let 'em find out about this," Rick said.

"No shit!" I said, a little louder than a whisper. I got dressed as quietly as possible.

Rick went into the bathroom, put on a robe and looked outside. "The coast is clear," he told me.

I told him, "Good thing I already put my skis away," and I kissed him. I went back to my room and pleasured myself while I pondered what romantic evenings Rick and I would have in the future. I also imagined being five years older, give or take, and unwrapping a box identical to the one I'd just seen, but holding a pair of jeans with a lot of stretch room, and that made me finger myself deeper. The mental image of actually needing that looser fit put an end to my arousal, but I knew I'd cherish that view as well one day.

My birthday party was the next day, even though my actual birthday was Sunday. Rick gave me a blue sweater. I excused myself and replaced the one I was wearing with the new one. "I love it," I told him in front of our parents, "but I hope you have the receipt. I wear one size smaller."

After Mom and Dad went to bed, Rick and I were in my room. "Maybe I know your size," he hinted. "Maybe I'm hoping you'll grow into it."

"Is that a question?" I asked hopefully.

Rick smiled. "No, just a statement. We're nowhere near ready for the question." He pulled the sweater off and discovered that I'd taken off everything underneath the sweater when I put it on. "Did you do the same with the jeans that Mom gave you?" he asked.

"See for yourself," I told him.

Rick undid my jeans and pulled them halfway down my thigh. I was as naked under the jeans as I'd been under the sweater. He pulled them the rest of the way off. I pushed him onto the bed and stripped him below the waist. I couldn't even wait to get his shirt off. I separated my legs and centered my cunt over my brother's wonderful cock. "Happy birthday to you," he sang. I slowly impaled myself, and he continued to sing, "You belong in a zoo." Then he spoke, "Or at least a national park."

"Shut up and fill me with your cum," I said, and I bounced up and down on his crotch.

Rick pulled me down and sucked on my tits. "It's your birthday. Let me do the work," he said, and he fucked me from below. I could feel his shaft against the back wall of my tunnel, and it felt even better than when we were in the missionary position.

"Oh, fuck, you really do love me, don't you?" I asked. He nodded and put his arms around my waist. He was fucking me harder than I thought was even possible. Now I felt his cockhead moving up and down inside me. "Tell me what you said yesterday, Rick," I cried.

"Which part?"

"The soulmate thing."

He moved his hands up to my shoulder blades. He slowed down the fucking just enough to concentrate on saying, "You and I are soulmates. We were meant to be together, just like this."

"Yes, we are," I panted. "Nothing between us. No shirt. No pants." I felt the side of his shaft on the left side of my pussy. "No latex."

"And eventually no hormones," Rick added. He shot another load inside me.

"I like the sound of that," I said. To reiterate our earlier conversation, I echoed, "Eventually."

"I can't wait for Christmas," he said.

I giggled. "So you can come down my chimney?"

"No, so I can be around you for more than a weekend at one time."

"Yeah," I said.

***

Right before Spring Break, Mom called and said Rick was going to join us the first night back to take care of some family business. Given my uncle's recent health scare, I thought maybe they were designating power of attorney in case they were both in comas, or something like that. Mom made a nice dinner that Friday, and then Dad explained. "You remember that computer virus that was going around at Christmas that made computers share files over Wi-Fi on their own?"

"Yeah," Rick answered.

Mom looked at me and asked, "And you remember bringing your laptop home with you when you came home?"

I hadn't done anything embarrassing in December, so I didn't know where she was going with this. "Yeah?"

Dad continued, "You left it open while you went shopping a couple nights before Christmas." Not that it mattered, but that was a lie. I'd done all my shopping, and it was an excuse to go to Rick's apartment and screw in front of his Christmas tree. "We told you we don't care if you like gir--"

Mom interrupted him. "Ed!"

Dad corrected himself. "Sorry, we don't care if you like women."

I thought they must have found the draft of my op-ed piece for the college newspaper when I was a freshman where I outed myself. "You've told me that," I said with a sigh of relief. It was short-lived.

"But we didn't expect to find you starring in a sex video." Shit! I'd made a sex video with an old girlfriend, but it was never on my laptop. He had to be talking about-- "Let alone a sex video with your cousin. And I could tell by the middle names who you made it for." Mom was looking straight at Rick. She continued, "When Dad told me, I was grossed out. Do people still say that, or is it passé now?"

Rick said, "They still say it. They don't say 'passé' any more."

Dad continued, "But I was telling her because, once I got past who it was, I got aroused. Just 'cause it's two people I don't want to think about having sex, doesn't change the fact that it was two very attractive young ladies." I thought I saw the color drain out of Rick's face.

Mom added, "And Dad's enjoyment has meant two months good times for both of us." Now I was the one feeling sick.

12