Rick & Natalie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, Son, time to play while you're half asleep. I have a surprise to do for you. Uh... mean for you."

"Sure, Mom, what's up?"

"You on all fours, please. I'm going to fuck you."

Thinking he would get milked again, his morning wood twitched up and down. He eagerly complied. His mother knelt on the bed beside him and, indeed, took his cock in her right hand and started stretching him out. With her left hand, she squeezed a small amount of KY directly onto his ass. She rubbed the lube well into his butt crack, making sure to lube his rectum very thoroughly. She kept jacking his meat and, at the same time, started applying pressure against his hole. Her finger slid slowly into him, just far enough to reach his prostate.

Rick growled, "Holy shit!"

She massaged his prostate with an in-and-out fucking motion. Rick's groans became louder. Then she removed her finger and picked up the vibrator.

She leaned over and whispered to Rick, "Son, now is your lesson in what it feels like to be penetrated. Did you like Mommy's finger? This is so much better."

With that, she ever so gently inserted the toy into Rick. His reaction was most favorable, letting out an "Oh FUCK!"

Natalie just gave him another reason to fuck.

She fucked him chicly with the toy, making sure not to go too deep too quickly. After a short passage of time, Rick's cock was dripping with seminal fluid from the prostate massage. She could feel his balls rising in his scrotum. She marveled at the amount of liquid he was producing. No wonder he could come so many times. Her pussy was very wet.

Rick shot his load onto the bed and fell away from his mom. His orgasm was unlike anything he had experienced. He liked this anal stuff. For the first time in a very long time, he thought about Jasmin. He wondered if she would ever try such a thing. It didn't matter; he had his mom.

By the passing of several more days of Rick's relentless urges, Natalie resolved herself to the fact that she simply could not maintain this pace. She decided to pick up the phone and call Jasmin. She asked if they could meet and have a little chat. Jasmin said sure, and they agreed to meet at the coffee house.

"Jasmin, I asked you here to see if you would be willing to give Rick another chance. Maybe if you shared your problems with me, I could help. Do you like him that much?"

She gave no hint of knowing all about the problem. "I do have some experience in these matters."

Jasmin looked away as if to consider the request; she turned back to Natalie and said, "In short, he suffers from premature ejaculation."

The words came out almost like a confession instead of a harsh criticism. Her eyes welled with small tears. "Honestly, Mrs. G., I would love to spend more time with Rick. I care for Rick very much and would do almost anything for him. I feel bad for his state. I even feel his embarrassment."

"I can confidently say that he has sought some treatment, and by his account, Rick is doing much better." She tingled at the thought. "Why don't you plan on spending the evening with us tonight and just see how things go?"

Natalie felt a tad guilty about turning Rick loose on this unsuspecting girl, but at the same time, she had to know how Rick would respond.

Natalie and Jasmin parted company with plans for their date. Natalie would try to break the ice and bow gracefully out of the scene. Jasmin was going to try to recover Rick's attention.

Jasmin arrived early, anxious to see Rick again. He greeted her with a huge hug and his best smile. She was dressed hot, in a tight white tee shirt, no bra. And a short skirt that he could not tell for sure if she had panties. Her fiery red hair flowed freely about her shoulders, spilling onto her back and breast. She wore three-inch heels with straps that rose mid-calf.

Natalie should have warned her about being overly provocative, but Jasmin just as well taste the full effect of Rick's newest fascination: sex.

Natalie thought about telling Jasmin about Rick's new ability but omitted it because it was a means to her self-interested ends.

They gathered in the living room, making themselves comfortable. After some awkward chat, Natalie said, "Rick and Jasmin, I'm going to come straight to the point. I want you two to relax, kick back, and enjoy each other's company. I'm leaving for the night and won't return until tomorrow."

With that, Natalie kissed them both on the cheek, gathered her things, and left the two alone. And that was just the ticket for Natalie's plans.

Rick turned on the stereo and asked Jasmin to sit, where he joined her.

Jasmin took Rick's hands in hers and said, "We have all evening, Rick; what would you like to do?"

"Jasmin, I think we both know why you're here; it's a turn-on for me, hun; ever since the theatre, I have wanted to show you how I feel for you for more than 3 minutes at a time. So, here you go, here I am. Yours as you please!"

Or so he said. Jasmin leaned tenderly into Rick and offered her tongue to him. His mouth greedily sought out hers. She pulled back, a bit surprised. She looked down at the sizable bulge in his pants.

"Rick, do you want me to touch you? Would that be too much?"

"Go ahead, Jasmin, you can take me out; it's okay."

The thought of Jasmin touching him lit a fire in his groin. Now much more confident, he pictured how he had touched his mother. His horny manner was now intensifying. He was going to let his cock do the talking, and his hips do the walking.

Jasmin placed her hand on him again; this time, he felt hard yet not tense. She undid his pants and took Rick in hand. She was pleased to see him hard, and she felt dampness moving in on her. Her nipples were hard, peaking through her tee shirt and red locks of hair.

He placed his hand between her legs and, to his delight, felt nothing but smooth skin. Her lips were starting to swell, and she was very damp.

Jasmin slid her hand upon Rick, feeling his smooth skin between her hands, expecting him to lose control again. To her joy, Rick showed no signs of his previous youthful exuberance and the lack of control accompanying his enthusiasm.

Jasmin felt more confident in Rick. He exhibited a degree of maturity that she had not witnessed during their previous times together, nothing specific, just different, better.

"Rick, what happened? You are so much more confident. I hardly recognize the Rick I knew three weeks ago. What happened, because whatever it was, it's wonderful. Where did you learn all this control in such a short time.?"

"It's kinda hard to explain," he fibbed. "Let's just say that there are a lot of ideas for treatment on the net. I found one that seems to be working."

"Just how well does it work, Rick?"

"Jasmin, how would you like to find out for ourselves?"

Jasmin responded by laying back on the couch and inviting Rick to undress her. She sat forward and peeled off her Tee shirt, revealing her luscious breasts. Rick took her skirt off, showing off her fine, athletic, and very shapely body. He lowered his head to her tits and began fondling both of them. He took turns at each of her nipples, all the while keeping his hand busy on her pussy.

Both naked and both very horny, they went about their foreplay.

Some 15 minutes went by as they played with each other. Rick consumed Jasmin at every level. His gentle yet forceful manipulations had her soppy wet very quickly, and by the same token, her treatment of his dick had him rock hard as usual.

"Rick! I'm astonished you haven't lost control."

"Nor will I. I've taken care of all that nonsense."

He had no intention of revealing the "golden goose" of tutelage his mother offered. Though he didn't want to "cheat" on his mother, Natalie had begged him to bring Jasmin into the mix. She believed that Jasmin needed to know what she was up against. Rick reluctantly agreed.

Rick and Jasmin kept up the energy of the moment. Jasmin was dripping wet, as was Rick. His fluids flowed freely again, providing the silky, sweet lather to ease the way into their lovemaking.

They were stretched out on the couch, with Jasmin lying beneath Rick. Sweating profusely from the intent of their lust.

Rick looked Jasmin in her eyes and said, "Baby, would you like to finish what we've started more than once?"

"Yes, baby, I want you to fuck me for as long as you can. I don't care how long you last. I just want you in me."

That was all Rick needed to hear. He pushed Jasmin's legs further apart and laid down with his cock against Jasmin's wet lips and swollen clit.

This time he raised himself and placed his cock at Jasmin's willing entrance, and steadily lowered himself into her waiting hot wet pussy.

Rick and Jasmin both gasped as his thickish dick slid into her pussy.

Without hesitation, he started pumping his very hard erection into Jasmin's unbelievably tight vagina. He looked down so that he could watch his cock traveling the depths of her tunnel.

Both of them became more audible as they continued to plow against each other. Jasmin could feel her orgasm beginning, while unbeknownst to Jasmin, Rick was barely getting started. In his mind, three weeks with his mother was more than enough to learn the basics and then some.

Jasmin felt flabbergasted by Rick's persistent grinding into her. It was definitely worth the wait. She was stretched out more than she thought possible, and she loved the feelings. She had masturbated a great deal, fantasizing about this moment. She was not let down. Rick kept up a vigorous pace, attending to her needs.

Jasmin's orgasm released with a very loud, "Jeezus Rick, yes, fuck me with your big cock. God, you feel so good. Please don't stop now. Keep putting your cock in me, baby; I'm all yours!"

Now feeling like a real lover, Rick doubled down on his efforts to ensure Jasmin was getting the ride of her life. His pride grew with his confidence to maintain his pace. Lying on the couch, entangled within themselves, sweat mingling between them, they made love with an intensity that Jasmin could not have anticipated. Jasmin's orgasms were coming closer together, merging subtly with the whole experience of Rick pounding her 18-year-old pussy relentlessly.

"Rick, what has happened to you? You're wearing me out. How are you lasting so long? Can you come for me, babydoll? Can you come for your Jasmin?"

Rick closed his eyes to focus on Jasmin but could not make the memories of fucking his mom go away. Quite the contrary, as soon as Natalie entered his mind, he felt the tight swelling in his testicles. He pictured Natalie's beautiful ass as he was fucking her backside. The memory of the intensity and the very special naughtiness that went with it was enough for Rick to explode into Jasmin. He shot copious ropes of thick jism into his redheaded lover.

"Oh, Rick, that was unbelievable. I still don't know how you did that, but it was wonderful. What's your secret?"

"That's not important. Are you satisfied? Did you get the release you so lovingly earned?"

"Yes, I did, and then some to boot. Rick, you really are a good lover. I'm glad you got better."

"Jas, baby, I'm just getting started. Would you like to try something different?"

"Sure, what do you want to try?"

"Let's try the 69 position," he said.

Rick stood up and turned to straddle Jasmin. Once in position, they went at each other with deliberate intent. Rick absorbed as much of the occasion as his body would allow. Jasmin's mouth played with his cock in various ways, seeking to impart as much stimulation to him as she could muster. Equally, Rick worked Jasmin's whole mound, or so it felt.

They lapped at each other for a long time before Rick announced he was coming. His thrusting was becoming so forcefully pronounced that Jasmin had to put her hands on his hips to control his depth. She gagged more than once before taking this tactic.

Rick's tongue on her pussy, licking and kissing all around it, was doing just what Rick hoped. She started to moan and cry out, calling his name, along with several other deities. Soon, her hips started bucking as she could not hold back any longer.

Jasmin came hard and long as Rick kept tonguing her. Jasmin's climax brought Rick to the apex of his orgasm, his pelvis thrust into her mouth, being careful not to push too hard again.

Having spent themselves considerably, they lay side by side, still covered in their sticky exploits. Basking in the hot aroma of their sex, they whispered little comments of loving pillow talk.

Jasmin reached down to sweetly fondle Rick's still-hard dick.

"My goodness, Rick, You're still hard as a rock. Did I not satisfy you?"

"You most certainly did, sweetheart. That's the most we have ever done. But we're not done yet."

"Are you serious, Rick? You can still keep going?"

"Well, judging from this hard-on I still have, I would say yes. Are you game?" Not that it matters. Mom will take care of me. He thought to himself.

"I don't know. To tell the truth, I am pretty sore; I haven't had sex very many times. I guess I'm a little out of shape. But I can try. However, let's get in bed; this sofa is not very roomy."

Jasmin stood up, took Rick by the hand, and led him to his bedroom.

Without any particular foreplay or tenderness, Jasmin laid down on the bed with her legs wide open to Rick. Still full of come, she took Rick into her arms as he got between her legs. He stretched himself on top of Jasmin, and almost immediately, she grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy yet again. The weight of Rick's body made her feel secure, and his confidence was becoming more and more enjoyable.

Rick guided himself into her this time without the aid of any hands. It would have been hard to miss her opening. She was still swollen, openly waiting, and very aroused. His cock slid into her effortlessly. Rick pressed in and out of her, working to match the pulsating spasms as her body reacted to the hard fucking she was receiving. Rick seemed like he would never stop as Jasmin received the onslaught of his hard-driven lust.

Jasmin was at the breaking point. Her young muff had never been horse fucked like she was getting now. It was becoming painful. Her insides were on fire with the friction of their wanton appetites.

"Rick, darling, we have to take a break; this is getting more painful than pleasurable."

Rick heard her and slowed his pace some but did not stop. The feeling was too good, and his selfish nature was bursting at the seams.

"Really, Rick, I can't take anymore."

Rick very reluctantly withdrew. His mind went to his mother again; he recalled that she had let Rick have his way with her. His spoiled mind pictured her fucking him in his tender backside as she jacked him and brought him to his hardest climax ever. Knowing he was wired to the max with lust, Jasmin rolled him onto his back, his cock making a noticeable plop as he withdrew. Jasmin grabbed his fistful of dick and purposely set out to make him come. Jasmin's ultra-soft hands heated Rick into a quick frenzy. Fully stiff, she worked the head of his cock in her fingers and occasionally rewarded him with her mouth. She was being a cock tease.

It drove Rick even harder. Grabbing her narrow waist, Rick spun her around with her back to him. He didn't have to hint. Jasmin aimed his cock right at her hole and sat down on Rick. Rick couldn't believe how good she felt riding him at that angle. His cock was pinned forward inside of her. She slid backward on Rick until she took his length, riding him on her G spot for an eternity of ecstasies.

"RICK! I can't take anymore. Please stop. Baby, you have to stop."

"Okay, my love."

The skin on Rick's cock gave him one last rush as he gently pulled out of her. Not a muscle in her body could move. Rick was treating heavily, with his forearm over his brow. Jasmin looked down at Rick's dick to see if it was hard.

To her relief, it was only stretched to its normal shape.

Then reality hit her: What would she do about promising Natalie that she would take care of Rick? The concern took over her pleasure as she contemplated what she would tell Natalie. There was no way she could handle Rick. It was a sweet beginning, yet now, in her head and heart, Jasmin knew her limitations. It would be a bittersweet ending. She would have to call Natalie. Staying with Rick would postpone the inevitable. With a heavy heart, Jasmin picked up the phone to call Natalie and set up a time to meet.

Jasmin wanted to speak to Natalie alone to ask her for her advice about why she was ending her time with Rick. She didn't want to hurt Rick, but she couldn't even begin to imagine trying to keep him sexually content. She was still sore from the previous "date" with Rick, which was six days ago. Jasmin liked sex, but she could not approach Rick's appetite.

"Mrs. G., I don't know what to do. I like Rick so much that it hurts. But he is insatiable. Whatever he did to fix his problem not only worked; it has turned him into a sex maniac. All he wants to do is fuck. It's all that we have been doing."

Natalie smiled inward with a sense of gratitude and relief. She would not be losing Rick anytime soon. She felt sorry for Jasmin's plight, but such is life. Natalie had paid her dues. She had every right to keep Rick. Rick was her little man, and she had no intention of that changing.

Tears came to Jasmin's eyes as she struggled with her situation.

Natalie put her arm around Jasmin and said, "There, There, Jasmin, don't you worry. Everything will be just fine. Momma G. will make everything just fine."