Ricky & Mrs. Kline 01

Story Info
Ricky helps Mrs. Kline sell her old boat.
2.9k words
3.91
5.8k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky & Mrs. Kline 01

"What's that funny look for Mrs. Kline? I thought everything went according to plan, right?"

"Oh, it went plan alright and it was perfect. I mean, Mr. Jones bought my old boat and his check cleared and then he shoved a couple of hundred in your pocket for hauling it up to his lake cabin and it all went better than I had hoped for. I mean, two days and done, right Ricky?"

"Which leads me right back to my original question, why the quizzical looks then? I mean, your bank account is a littler fatter and my pocket is a little fatter and all within two days, so what the hell am I missing?"

"Well Ricky, I think you have been missing my hints that I could be seduced right about now or have my hints been that terrible? I mean, I know that I'm a little older than you for sure, but don't I still have a little something that makes your cock fat like our pockets are fat?"

Oh, ah, yeah, but I thought we were conducting a business transaction, so.

"I mean, I was just trying to be appropriate and polite, Mrs. Kline, but if you think that our business transactions have all been concluded, I mean, we could celebrate our fatter pockets and all."

Alright then, so some women just step things up then, I suppose. Also, well then, that's what I called stepping up and stepping in and reducing all air gaps between us.

"Well, unfortunately, the moment has passed due to my girlfriends who are coming over to play a few games of Scrabble, but we do have about five minutes if you would like to resolve my current issue of not being lip locked or felt up in the last eight years or so."

I mean, that sounded like a double point Scrabble string to me, so.

[Mwah, ummah, aga, mwah, umph, ow, grr, ow, oh, ag, hg, hum, squeeze, squeeze, hm, hum, hm, hm]

"Hmmm, that was nice, Ricky, but you really should get going before Millie comes a knocking, who by the way, doesn't knock much, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, aga, mwah, umph, ow, grr, ow, oh, ag, hg, squeeze, hum, squeeze, hm, hum, hm, hm]

"Well, I mean, whew, so, ah, I mean, maybe we have one extra minute and woo, I mean, it's been more than fifteen years since I felt one of those things trying to gain entry through my belly button, I mean, don't break anything, Ricky, but, ooh, oh, holy that's nice snap, Ricky!"

[Unzip, push]

"So, we're bedding each other someday then, right Mrs. Kline?"

"Oh, well, I was thinking that you could flat out fuck me someday, but we can speak nicely about it, Ricky. Um, um, I can't move if you're just going slip your hand in my pants like that, Ricky."

[Mwah, ummah, squish, mwah, umph, ow, grr, ow, squish, squish, oh, ag, hg, squish, hm, hum, hm, hm]

"Oh, OMG, oh, um, OK, OK, OK, um, oh, Ricky, I mean, ooh, um, I mean, one quick kiss downtown and then you really need to go, Ricky, ooh, ooh, I mean, oh, that's me, oh, I'm water falling, Ricky!"

Well, that was one smooth move on Mrs. Kline's part. I mean, in one quick and slick move, she went from pressing her lips to mine to pucker pressing her lips to my hard dick. I mean, it was like "whoosh" and we were on a totally different business venture.

[Umph, ag, oof, oof, umph, ga, ga, ooh, oh, aga, ag, oof, umph, hm, hmm, hmmm, uh, ah]

"Oh, ahh, um, it's Scrabble time, Mrs. Kline!"

[Ooh, gulp, oh, gulp, gulp, squish, squirt, gulp, ooh, huh, huh, oh, gulp]

"I mean, wow, I don't know what to say, Mrs. Kline."

"[Mwah] Say good bye before my girlfriends catch you here alone with me and make me the main topic of the gossip session, which is the same as playing Scrabble, by the way [mwah]."

I mean, my balls had been relieved, so leaving seemed about right, right?

"OMG, you're just going to leave then, Ricky? We just started a sexual thing and I just swallowed your stuff!"

I mean, there are just some things that the handbook doesn't cover, right?

"I mean, [mwah, mwah, mwah] I was just going to run up to the Deli and pick up your finger food snack order for your Scrabble Gossip game, right? I mean, right Mrs. Kline?"

"[Mwah], OK, and I'm sorry, but it's been a while, so, I mean, well, hurry back, Ricky. And be cool about things in front of my Scrabble playing girlfriends when you get back! Also, call me Kathy now that your swimmers are just figuring out that they ended up in the wrong pool, so."

Look, someone said long before I was born that women who haven't had it for a while be crazy, so.

Also, I mean, the handbook didn't really have any good advice on how to knock on a front door when you're holding two trays of plastic wrap covered finger food platters, but I guess my foot worked just fine.

"Oh, I mean, Kathy, there's a Stud at the front door with a couple of platters of snacks, so?"

"Oh Millie, that's Ricky. He's the one that I was telling you about from down the street. My boat master who helped me sell my old boat to Mr. Jones, so show him the way to the Breakfast Bar to sit the snacks down because he's never been inside of my house before, so."

Look, someone said long before I was born that 40 something women really fill out in all the right places and the bi-line must have been to follow the bouncing ball to the Breakfast Bar. And here's what I spied from behind the Breakfast Bar, LOL, a Scrabble game night is just another version of a book club, but at least the game box was opened, right? I mean, there wasn't much room for the game board on the card table for all the wine glasses, but it looked good, right? I mean, the game box was opened, so.

"Oh geez, I see that Beatrice must be working tonight. I mean, that woman uses enough plastic wrap on the food platters that these trays could double as something the bomb squad could use to safely denote an unknown and suspicious device, am I right, Mr. Boat Master?"

I mean, game nights, right? LOL, my nerd friends have it so wrong! Dresses! Dresses and bare legs are the way to go when sitting at a game table! Not that I was at all wishing to see Josh or Dale in dresses. Or with bare legs.

"Hello? Earth to the Boat Master!"

"Oh, oops, sorry, ah, Millie, um, so what, we just peel back the plastic and it's done then?"

"Pretty much, but we should slow it down a little if you're just going to slip your hand under the back of my dress and under my undies like that then. And by the way, side step a little for cover."

I mean, I didn't even know that happened. I mean, it could go the other way, you know, with the way Millie was leaning over the Breakfast Bar and all.

"Ah-ah, reach under a little further, Ricky, ahh, hmmm, yeah, hmmm, ooh, ooh, oh, boat master, oh, that's nice, Ricky."

[Poke, squish, push, squish, poke, poke, poke, squish]

Oh, so, so some women can just keep keeping on with the removal of the plastic wrap, lean forward just a little more and softly whimper at the same time then? Ah, you bet they can!

"We're going to get caught, Ricky!"

Which, according to the handbook, was much like traffic code, right? Yellow means go like hell to beat the red, right?

[Drill, drill, drill, pump, pump, drill, drill, thrust, thrust, squishy, squishy, squishy]

I mean, I didn't do it right at that moment, but I later submitted an entry for the handbook consideration that says when a woman leans even further over the Breakfast Bar and with both of her arm's outwards for support and with her head and hair down and panting a little, that means you're definitely going to get caught with just on quick glance from the living room, so.

"Did I win that one, Millie?"

"Wash your hands and open the refrigerator door for me, Ricky. Also, whew."

I mean, if I had to wash my hands, then I won, right?

"Hey, are you two alright in there?"

"Everything is fine, Kathy, I mean, Mrs. Kline, I mean, Beatrice and the way she wraps things in plastic, right (tee, he)?"

"Well, I mean, everyone knows that her work could contain an explosion, but be quick about it. We can't just drink wine on an empty stomach, so."

I mean, it was time for me to go anyways, right? My job was to pick up the finger food platters and I did that and I manage to slip Millie's undies down her luscious thighs and into my pocket, so my work was done, right? I mean, other than opening the refrigerator door so Millie put could one of the two platters in there for safe refrigeration until later. Also, the opened refrigerator door provided more hidden from view coverage than the Breakfast Bar did.

[Mwah, ummah, aga, mwah, umph, ow, grr, ow, oh, ag, hg, squeeze, hum, squeeze, hm, hum, hm, hm]

"Oh, Ricky, I mean, don't leave a mark on my neck and all."

[Mwah, ummah, aga, mwah, umph, ow, grr, ow, oh, ag, hg, squeeze, hum, squeeze, hm, hum, hm, hm]

"Damn, damn, damn, it's been such a long time since a man just popped one of boobs out like that, Ricky."

[Suckle, suckle, squeeze, squish, kiss, suckle, nipple, nipple, squish, suckle, suck]

"Whew, I mean, whoa, I wish I could be around to help you wreck my undies then, Ricky, but we better call for tonight, so."

[Drill, drill, drill, pump, pump, drill, drill, thrust, thrust, squishy, squishy, squishy]

"Alright, alright, I had that coming for lifting the front of my dress for you, but seriously, Ricky, I mean, ooh, ooh, OMG, I mean, when is the next Scrabble game night then?"

"Hey! You're letting all of the cold out of the refrigerator!"

[Swish, swoosh, pass right by Mrs. Greene, stop short, spin around, pop boob back in, whoosh]

"You're a dirty, dirty young man, young man and you deserved to be punished for all that!"

"I mean, (tee, he), I was just leaving, Mrs. Greene!"

"(Meet me in the bathroom in 35 seconds, dirty boy.)"

Well, I kind of needed to wash my hands again, so.

"I mean, Mrs. Kline, you ladies seem to be all set now, so I'm just going to wash up and take off, alright?"

"Oh, I mean, alright Ricky, I mean, my special boat master, um, I'll walk you out when you're finished cleaning up then, so. More wine, Lydia?"

Ahh, more wine, right? Occupying minds for the ages.

"Alright dirty boy, use your hand and blow your dirty mess right into the front of my undies and be quick about it!"

"I mean, a healthy sex life works best when the partners switch off with things sometimes, Mrs. Greene, so how about you use your hands on me and I'll hold the front of your undies out, mm-mm?"

"Fine, just as long as I get your dirty, dirty man nut, Ricky."

"But I mean, you should sit on the sink for two seconds so that I can get it wet for you. I mean, you don't want to rub me raw, do you?"

"That's dirty, Ricky. I mean, a woman of my age spreading my legs for you on a sink counter top and all, I mean, that's just dirty."

"Just a little lubricating juice, Mrs. Greene, just a few thrusts. I mean, what could be dirtier than me just pushing your fancy undies to the side and slipping inside of you for a moment of two?"

"Oh, it's dirty that you want to use my lady juice as a lubricant for when I stroke your dirty fat cock off into my fancy undies, Ricky!"

[Lift, plop, spread, oh, this works then]

"Be quick, Ricky. I mean, make it dirty, but be quick about it."

[Umph, umph, thrust, pump, pump, swish, thrust, pump, pump, ooh, ahh, umph, ow, ow, umph]

"I guess I'm not stroking you off then, huh, Ricky?"

"I'm still leaving my dirty mess behind, Mrs. Greene."

"Well, see that you do then, Boat Master. I mean, it will still be dirty if I capture it all by shifting my undies back in place just after you blow your dirty fat nut in me, right Ricky?"

"Oh, that's a dirty way to finish the Scrabble game with my dirty nut running down your creamy thighs all night. I mean, that's dirty, Mrs. Greene!"

"Well, fuck me and make me your Sink Wife then, Ricky."

[Umph, umph, thrust, pump, pump, swish, thrust, pump, pump, ooh, ahh, umph, ow, ow, umph]

Well, she said to fuck her good, so.

[Umph, umph, thrust, pump, pump, swish, thrust, pump, pump, ooh, ahh, umph, ow, ow, umph]

"Ooh, oh, ahh, ahh, it's dirty and it's coming, Mrs. Greene!"

[Squirt, spray, splash, squirt, ooh, drizzle, squirt, spray, ahh, ahh, ahh, muscle tension squeeze]

"This is so fricking dirty, Ricky!"

"Yeah, well, I'm going to be needing your butt within a week or two then, Mrs. Greene!"

"[Mwah, mwah, mwah] OK! No argument here [mwah], I'll be your Backdoor Wife someday. But I should slip out now."

"Dip your fingers on your creamy thighs and lick for me first, Mrs. Greene!"

I mean, I thought that sounded dirty. LOL, it seemed like second nature to Mrs. Greene!

[Slurp, lick, slurp, gulp]

"Anytime, Ricky [mwah]."

[Slip, slide, bathroom door creeks, swoosh]

I mean, I wasn't sure how long I had stayed behind in the bathroom, but once I had re-entered the living room, well, it was business as usual for the women. The game box was still just open and there were small snack plates on the table and the wine glasses were being used a lot more than any of the game tiles, so.

"Alright ladies, I mean, I'll leave you gals to your game and gossip, so?"

"Oh, I mean, Ricky, is it? I mean, I've had about enough wine for now, so would you mind mixing me a quick stiff 7&7 before you leave? And stiff means just the first 7 will do!"

"Oh geez, Ricky, this is Lucy, Lucy, I guess that you figured out that this is my boat master, Ricky."

"Yes, Kathy, indeed I have figured out that he is Ricky and in every handbook that I have ever read, well, it takes a fine Ricky to provide me with a stiffy, so."

"OMFG Lucy, you mean "mix you a stiff cocktail", right?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, same thing, Kathy. So, Ricky the boat master?"

I mean, a 7&7 with only the first 7 is just a 7, right? I mean, hell yeah, I could mix that!

Also, huh, right? I thought 7 minutes in heaven in the cost closet was something they did back in the day like before sliced bread was invented. Like in the 80's or 90's or something, but huh, I guess it's still a thing then. LOL, a thing that Mrs. Kline had a stop watch on!

"Alright Tiger Man, I think you had enough of Scrabble night, so as promised, I'm walking you out!"

"Now, Mrs. Kline, I mean, Kathy, don't be too mad at me. I mean, as I was checking out your legs earlier, my body just responded and Millie just happened to be there and then while I was watching you lean over to pick up the empty snack plates, well Kathy, I mean, your backside is my personal drug and then I "accidently" fell onto, into and all around, Mrs. Greene and then when you poured everyone another glass of wine, I mean, I now live for your boobs and your cleavage and it's not my fault that Lucy felt it was time for me to go by showing me where my coat was in the coat closet and even now, I mean, with the way your dress flips back and forth while you walk, I mean, I'm innocent, Kathy, innocent I say."

"Well, I mean, I would hate to be responsible for sending you home with swollen balls from spending so much time with my girlfriends and all, so."

"Oh, swollen, oh, I'm so swollen downtown and all, so."

"Oh, um, Ricky, I mean, well, I mean, do you have it in you Ricky, to march me right back through the front door and man handle me over the couch in the front of my girlfriends and claim me as your Neighbor Wife then? I mean, I'm technically the only one here who is legally separated and all, so?"

Well, of course I could do that, I mean, I'm 24 so, duh!

And by the way, dresses or sun dresses or leisure dresses or whatever they are called, make things like that extremely easy! I mean, they just lift and bunch about the waist and just like that, Mrs. Kline and I were exchanging Neighbor Wife vows doggie over the couch with the others as our witnesses and by the best way, ooh la, la when they leave their heels on, right?

And then I don't know what else happened after that because I mixed everyone another 7&7, minus the second 7 and the rest of the wedding reception was a bit of a blur.

End Ricky & Mrs. Kline 01