Ridden West Ch. 03: Colorado

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan told him, all of it—what his problem was.

"Might not be too much I can do," the doctor said. "But I do have an elixir that will give you a quick hard on. If the guy you're fucking gives you good attention and you are sufficiently aroused by him, I can give you a hard with a swig of this for maybe ten, fifteen minutes. You can even bring up a little cum if you're lucky enough and your dick gets enough friction. Best I can do."

"It's something," Bryan said.

Sparrow stood to wrap the bottle and was standing at a window. "Fuck," he said.

"What is it?" Bryan asked.

"The sheriff's coming this way. He looks horny. I think there's going to be trouble if he finds this whore here. There's a window in that room. Do me—and the whore—a favor. Get the young man out of the window and back over to the saloon. If Frank over there wants to keep the boy alive, he'll hide him."

"Hide him from the sheriff?" Bryan asked, confused.

"It's the sheriff's fucking—along with his deputies'—that's got this fresh whore laid up here in the infirmary twice already. A third time, and the boy will probably be dead. The sheriff's the one man in town who can beat and fuck a whore to death if he wants to and not be charged with anything. So, here's the elixir, no charge, if you help get this boy to the saloon without the sheriff getting to him first. I'd like to have another crack at him myself before the sheriff does finally find him."

* * * *

Bryan was sitting in a straight chair facing the bed in his hotel room. Billy was stretched out on the bed, facing him. Barnes had brought the young man here rather than the saloon. He figured that the sheriff would go straight from the infirmary to the saloon and that the saloon owner would give the young man over to the sheriff without a fuss. He'd really have no choice. There was no greater law in the town than the sheriff.

Barnes had his own plans for the young whore. He had an elixir to try out. He was holding one of the bottles of the liquid in his hand. As he'd hurried out of the doctor's office, Sparrow had given him three bottles and told him that, if he used them sparingly—and found someone who could get him up when he drank the elixir—the supply should last him into the new year. That is if he didn't fuck the guy more than three times a week.

"What's your name, son?" Barnes asked.

"Billy."

"I'm Bryan. Bryan Barnes. I've got a cattle spread west of here, over in Utah Territory."

Billy perked up. "West of here? Over in California?"

"Not in California, exactly, but on the way there."

"I've been trying to get to California."

Now Bryan perked up more. If the elixir worked here, that was leverage. Maybe he could convince the young man to go back to the ranch with him. He could make him think that California was near the ranch. "You work at the saloon, I understand, Billy."

"Yes, sir, I do," Billy asked.

"And you lie under men there? You let men put their dicks in you and seed you?"

"Yes, sir, I do." Billy didn't know enough to be embarrassed about that. It was reality, his whole world now.

"I want to put my dick in you, Billy. I want to loose my seed in you. But I have a little problem. It's why I went to see the doctor just now. It's why he gave me this bottle of elixir. And I need a good-looking young man like you to help me get my dick hard so that I can put it in him and relieve myself of seed. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, sir, I think so. You want me to get you hard and let you fuck me." All so matter of fact.

"It will take time and effort," Bryan said. "For starters, I'll give you a dollar piece if you'll take your clothes off and let me make you come—let me put my hand and mouth on you. And I'll give you two dollars more if I can get hard enough to get inside you and give you my seed. That good with you, son?"

"Yes, sir," Billy said, already starting to work to get the nightshirt off his body, which wasn't easy, considering one hand was in a splint. Bryan helped him, looking on in shock at the bandage around the young man's chest and the bruises and cuts on his body.

Barnes took a swig out of one of the elixir bottles.

Billy lay there and moaned softly as, sitting in the straight chair pulled up to the bed, Bryan gently worked the young man's body with his hands and then Billy's cock and balls with a hand, the other hand working at Billy's entrance just as the doctor had done. Barnes was good at it; he'd had a lot of experience preparing another man and having a limp dick didn't change that. Then, with Billy hard and sighing, Barnes leaned over and sucked the young man's cock to an ejaculation.

To the extent that he could, Bryan imagined that it was Josh he was working on, and he did, joyously feel a stirring in his loins. At his direction, Billy knelt between his spread thighs, with Bryan sitting on the edge of the bed, and worked Bryan's cock with his hands and mouth.

"It's got to be now," Bryan growled through clinched teeth. He wasn't his usual hard, but he was hard enough to penetrate an ass and he could feel cum building up inside him. He swiftly pulled Billy off his knees and into his lap. Quite familiar with this position, Billy reached under and held the man's cock long enough for him to sink his channel on it and then he pressed his chest to the rancher's chest. Billy was crouched on Barnes's lap with his feet flat on the mattress next to Bryan's thighs. The rancher grabbed Billy's waist and dipped him back toward his knees. Bryan's mouth went to Billy's nipples and he started thrusting his cock up into Billy's channel, while Billy vigorously rose and fell on the cock as well.

The hard lasted for three minutes. The cum, at least some semblance of it, enough to make the rancher exclaim in victory, was spouted in just short of the three minutes. The rancher held Billy close to him, mourning his cock returning to flaccid, but cheered that it had gotten hard for a few minutes; was inside the channel of a beautiful young, soft-skinned blond man; and was slathered in his own cum. He nearly sobbed his relief, but he steeled himself. It wasn't much, but it was a start, and it was more than he'd had for the weeks of riding from Texas to Colorado.

"You earned the three dollars," he whispered to Billy. "And there will be more of that, if you'll come to Utah with me. Utah's just over the hill from California. I want you to come to Utah with me and do this with me three times a week. No more at first. But maybe later. Will you do that?"

"I could, maybe," Billy whispered.

"Will you come with me? If you stay here, the sheriff will beat you to death in fucking you. You probably won't last another week. Will you come with me?"

"Yes," Billy answered in a stronger voice.

12